Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86832 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

ha! I will pass

You wan run?. You have mixed feelings about that she has about that so both of you should straighten out your feelings na. She sabi do one you sabi the other one. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:
You wan run?. You have mixed feelings about that she has about that so both of you should straighten out your feelings na. She sabi do one you sabi the other one. grin cheesy
smh
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Cyriloha(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
My bed skill is not boring bruh I think I prefer licking the other side heh

Like your armpit?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2018
QuestionMark910:

You need reorientation oh. Or maybe reprogramming. Abigail for instance she no like make John Thomas enter her. But......lick down below and she fit give you her one year salary.

Uhnnn! you are telling me that I am missing something?? I find it irritating na, oh Lawd!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:

wat if she's nt my spec nko..I like them thickbuddie
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

wat if she's nt my spec nko..I like them thickbuddie
That one dey.....but just for the lessons nko both of you fit need am, you know?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

quick one ...wuld u find D's statement offensive... u look like my ex? even thou u don't no wat d ex looks like

lol. I think I am gonna try it out, don't worry you will get a feedback when I try it out. I just hope I don't runaway.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Cyriloha:

Like your armpit?
kai, now one has to go brush mouth again after reading and automatically imagining this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

lol. I think I am gonna try it out, don't worry you will get a feedback when I try it out. I just hope I don't runaway.

don't runout naked thou
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2018
kabillionaire:

I wonder oooo
Maybe guys should resort to sniffing their right thumb to get the answer.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:
That one dey.....but just for the lessons nko both of you fit need am, you know?

she go dey aiit ..she alrdy ave a teacher

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by princfred(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

she go dey aiit ..she alrdy ave a teacher
You may need one too.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

ohhh! I forgot, assistant Jesus them.
hahahaa... This girl.... You funny
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

lol. I think I am gonna try it out, don't worry you will get a feedback when I try it out. I just hope

I don't runaway.

we could exchange ideas thou

if u dig
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:
You may need one too.
u D's guy eh....
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
hahahaa... This girl.... You funny

grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by kemaneiva(f): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Bragging about your achievement is a huge turn off for me
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Lordbucci2: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes
body odour , is a goal!!
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

don't runout naked thou

lol.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Culin(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
OneManLegion:

Ene... Wassup.. Been a while
Yea yea. I'm good, hope you are too?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

only thing I am still skeptical about is the licking of the down below, gosh I will jump up the bed and run away who has strength for that or maybe I need a reorientation.
yes you nee a reorientation. I have never seen anyone that runs away from licky licky licky down there o.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Culin(f): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
OneManLegion:

Ene... Wassup.. Been a while
Yea yea. I'm good, hope you are too?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
yes you nee a reorientation. I have never seen anyone that runs away from licky licky licky down there o.

cool that shii is risky.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Oreofepeters: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
and one more thing I hate "fart" it turns me off despicably.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by classicalhenry(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
When he's staring at my ass or dick for too long

when he spends way too much on a simple date
Gay alert
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

cool that shii is risky.
yes... Next time your guy goes down there just direct him to the spot. Concentrate his head on the spot... You will love it.. If not...just forget it.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by seenga(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Tow-tow of course...
jumpandpas:

Which side?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sandra50(f): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

who does that on a first date? I wonder WHR u meet all D's kinda men ...jst saying thou
Thesame way I meet normal guys.. because you have been chatting on WhatsApp they assume you are already dating.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Silentscreamer(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Badgers14:

If he doesn't call and text you people wee say he is not serious.
I tire for women ooooo grin
U can remain single if u wish.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Silentscreamer(f): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:

Kai! Me too!! Unnecessary calls to ask 'have u eaten? ' 'how are you '? 'are u missing me? '
U sabi them well well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=sandra50 post=71567459]
Thesame way I meet normal guys.. because you have been chatting on WhatsApp they assume you are already dating.[/quote

I see
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by midehi2(f): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

unconsciously I do D's a lot ...cover face*

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.