Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86873 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Igxx(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Does dat mean u do nt like or use perfumes
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by midehi2(f): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

EPP me sing it to her ears
grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
yes... Next time your guy goes down there just direct him to the spot. Concentrate his head on the spot... You will love it.. If not...just forget it.

heheheeee! let me ring that guys number. I need to get there today. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BrokenCock: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Silentscreamer:
U sabi them well well.
LoL! I prefer to fly solo
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by ike007(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2018
grin
rame18:

cheesy
rame18:

heheheheehe.. This ur guy must be one lucky bugger.... You are sooooo funny
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2018
midehi2:
like serzly hw does that make u feel...
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by alabi484(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

Uhnnn! you are telling me that I am missing something?? I find it irritating na, oh Lawd!

Get it from the right person the right way and you're hooked grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Assassin101: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2018
I WANA KNOW YOU MORE...

Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ zainmaxwell I hail you kiss

@ OP my biggest turn off is a guy who opens his mouth to tell me he is good in bed or that he is good with MouthAction undecided I get instantly turned off because I know that all na mouth. Good players don't shout. Its always empty barrels that make the most noise. angry angry
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by charlsecy(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Deadlywoman:
3. Dirty nails
Not relevant to the question.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by alabi484(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

we could exchange ideas thou

if u dig

Baba don set p grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by soundforce: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
perfumes
offensive body odour could please your heart
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BluntBoy(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Eres94:
guy no kill m with laf
Abi na cheesy
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
alabi484:
Baba don set p grin
winks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by soundforce: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
selfwife:
it triggers breathing difficulties for me.
U 4 TALK SAY U GET (ASSMAN)
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2018
sisisioge:

Imagine him starting out with graphic details of how he's gonna sow his seed within me grin grin grin. One guy once killed me with the Yoruba version one day, I was too embarrassed to say a word! Tin ba fi
babe nor blame them oo, na the way una take dey package dey make men wan meet up to level na, abi you nor know the storygrin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Martin0(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Twoclans:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ zainmaxwell I hail you kiss

@ OP my biggest turn off is a guy who opens his mouth to tell me he is good in bed or that he is good with MouthAction undecided I get instantly turned off because I know that all na mouth. Good players don't shout. Its always empty barrels that make the most noise. angry angry

na them they rush usgrin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Slimglam003: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2018
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin
I hate no 2 with passion
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2018
alabi484:

Baba don set p grin

dude is a sharp shooter.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by camiva: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2018
this is so annoying instant dislike.
farano:
make I mention mine first cool

1. Promising marriage on the first date...a huge turn off

2. Licking my ear grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
princfred:
embarassedChei chai see wetin person dey tell person.
Amu hapu ike nwoke una akoyaoko ka obuzi otu.

But Queen anyi, you look extra pretiful i no go lie today. Which part of PH you dey ?
haha...ochoro ka muna ya dina! Anyway u can Locate me at d creekside city ! Yeah
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Nke a ina agbaghari upandan,o di ka Otû Tara gi mmiri?
Agam a ban nu gi nw...inukwa ajo nwoke

1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
ike007:
grin cheesy heheheheehe.. This ur guy must be one lucky bugger.... You are sooooo funny

heheheeee! that experience is over***********. no pillow I use cover my face make I no shout like mad person. this dude has entered o. this is now his primary assignment. grin
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

like serzly apparently u do both ..hmmmvadt girlie

cute profile pix thou
Yes i luv pleasures so much! It gives me energy to work smarter dear
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
Agam a ban nu gi nw...inukwa ajo nwoke

Hohohohohoho grin grin grin

Mu na gi ga emecha buru di na nwunye.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Xisnin(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Ategberoson:
I've not read ladies that mentioned d!ck as turn off? are those feminist on holiday? because according to them they don't love sex
Bushman
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by winj3: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Most Nigerian women are in relationships for money

I say the main turnoff is lack of money!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by selfwife(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
efonat:
You like those sweaty men that smell like he goat.
I believe u like them smelling raw.
there is nothing wrong with sweating. Bath as often as possible,brush your teeth well if there is no medical condition attached,I don't know why any man will smell like a goat.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by selfwife(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2018
soundforce:
offensive body odour could please your heart
it doesn't. even when you use perfumes,isn't it temporary?so do not use your own perfume to koba mi.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
Yes i luv pleasures so much! It gives me energy to work smarter dear

Pleasures ina ekwu o maka iri mpete?
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by selfwife(f): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Igxx:
Does dat mean u do nt like or use perfumes
yes.heavily scented soaps,creams,pads,and haircreams.oil,ori,or if I must,baby creams like pears lotion.
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by okenwaa(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
crunchyg:

Mmmm nka ato gbuo mooo
Otutu oma omalicha

Otutu kwa my man?

Ibu otu n'obi bilie n'ura na ututu a
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by crunchyg: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Otutu kwa my man?

Ibu otu n'obi bilie n'ura na ututu a
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.