Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (86675 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
if I type raw now on this forum , righteous nairalanders will attack me.

ohhh! I forgot, assistant Jesus them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Boasting of his wealth and worth at the first dateundecidednot all ladies are interested or will stay cos of your riches broangry

hmmmm
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i hate wen dey claim dey can Bleep lyk a horse ,wen we knw dey ar 2mins wonderboys

from ur location I can relate ...Weldon ma
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dingbang(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

ohhh! I forgot, assistant Jesus them.
I am telling you. I like you, you real
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Iscoalarcon: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
how old am I?
I will not disclose your age here cheesy but you are still a youth tongue
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2018
lielbree:
Turn off:
1. Any type of bad odour. Bad breath, body odour etc.

2. A guy who brags... most guys think this is how to get a woman but that's so wrong!

3. Any guy who smokes, drinks excessively or womanizes embarassed

4. Broke jobless guys. Don't even come near me. (God forbid)
you started with a pretty nice write up; talking about number 1 to 3 but you just spoil it all with number 4. Kindly take out number 4 unless you're a gold digger.
No offense intended pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Hantonia(f): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
I really think you're the boring type, I can tell
boring ke am a playful person 4 a guy to start talking unnecessarily ish piss me of
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dingbang(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I will not disclose your age here cheesy but you are still a youth tongue
disclose the age na..
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BrokenCock: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Y did u say so mr badmouth?
U resemble dem na cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
[/b][b]
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Posing close to another person's car.

Trying to touch your first time visitor... Some are mannerless like that.

Have u come? Very silly question to ask.

Tale of woes... Bragging about past achievements like say I Get Am Before Na Property angry

NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Tale of woes... Bragging about past achievements like say I Get Am Before Na Property angry

NwanyiAwkaetiti:

this is so me asking ave y come..so D's is huge turnoff ..lolz

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
lielbree:
Turn off:
1. Any type of bad odour. Bad breath, body odour etc.

2. A guy who brags... most guys think this is how to get a woman but that's so wrong!

3. Any guy who smokes, drinks excessively or womanizes embarassed

4. Broke jobless guys. Don't even come near me. (God forbid)

Your no 4. shows you are damn broke and needy.... no serious guy would take you serious but a Bleep material. Ewu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
I am telling you. I like you, you real

who has strength for pretence? it saps too much energy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:
Bragging about the things he owns or the places he has been to. These two things can make me hate a man instantly.

even ur crush ? hmmmmm
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Shugavee:
My biggest turn off is a guy listening to me with out contributing, some guys think it’s cute, but its not, u wanna know a lot about me but u don’t wanna talk about you? As soon as I notice, I either lie abt myself or keep quiet n let our friendship die a natural death

is it nt bter to be a good listener than to be tlker ...some of u ladies turned off thou ..wild

wat do I no
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Tribalmarks n potbelly ...No matter ur money i cant like u ...shuu

I'm learning
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Showboating and keeping malice

hmmmm
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Westaslave2:
I hate men who cant walk alone or do dia decisions alone ,i rather marry my fellow women dan those men we c in lagos

like serzly apparently u do both ..hmmmvadt girlie

cute profile pix thou
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dingbang(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

who has strength for pretence? it saps too much energy.
cool
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
rame18:

come and whisper to me and tell me how you felt when she licked your ear. licked a dudes ear last week and he's been following me around like a lost puppy.

do u even bother to chck if d ear is dirty or nt

a lady once did D's to me the feeling thou xoxo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by sisisioge: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Martin0:

come as you don talk this things now eh, guy's go run ooogrin

Imagine him starting out with graphic details of how he's gonna sow his seed within me grin grin grin. One guy once killed me with the Yoruba version one day, I was too embarrassed to say a word! Tin ba fi
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Hantonia:
boring ke am a playful person 4 a guy to start talking unnecessarily ish piss me of
I hope you will practice what you preach when I take you on a date

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2018
sandra50:
Talking about how skilled you are in bed..I will just be smiling like I was getting carried away but I will just be Waiting for the date to be over or I will look for an excuse why we need to leave earlier than planned and that the end.you say hi and I reply a week later.

who does that on a first date? I wonder WHR u meet all D's kinda men ...jst saying thou
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:
U resemble dem na cheesy cheesy
mtcheww
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

I'm learning
better learn well
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Eliz24:
My turn-offs
1. Dirtiness
2. Inability to speak simple and correct english
3. Being garrulous
4. Impatience
5. Inattentiveness
6. Impolite

only u all D's ...u bter get a mud n create ur own man...lolz I hope ur not hard to please cos u seem like one ....no offense thou

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
torqque7:

Ha women are very complicated. If a guy talks, you will say he talks too much, now he listened to what you wanted to say and it has now become an issue?Choi smh

azzn u just can't understand them...complicated species . *dodge stones*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by rame18(f): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
dmola:

do u even bother to chck if d ear is dirty or nt

a lady once did D's to me the feeling thou xoxo

Lol. U use your hands at first to feel the ear, and bingo you use the tongue and watch the person vibrate like .......... dude don't make me school you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
otherway:
All these ladies should kuku kee us cos no matter what we do,it will always be a turn off judging from what i have read here. Even what i am writing now will be a turn off to one lady.smh

u ave said it all..
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Euphorica:
I hate it wen guys form sexy esp wen it doesnt fit d persn...
It rily annoys me..

Etc

u mean the type that lick lips every time ...lolz

1 Like

Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by dmola(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Hantonia:
Mine is a guy who has body odour and also talk to much most esp on a first time meeting it sucks

hmmmm
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by Westaslave2(f): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2018
okenwaa:

Oburoi ihe window ka Ana eme ebe a...

Bata n'ime ka anyi ruo

Or dropuro m ekwenti gi kam kpo gi
odika amu na akogioko...mtcheww
Re: Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On by tayorh(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Eliz24:
My turn-offs
1. Dirtiness
2. Inability to speak simple and correct english
3. Being garrulous
4. Impatience
5. Inattentiveness
6. Impolite
then we will be good for eachother, i think i am the opposite of your points listed above.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / How Many Women Died For Love? / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.