Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (41550 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by lordlugards: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2018
lastclaire4:

That was rude.
pardon my nuisance.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by lordlugards: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
try as I may, I couldn't decipher your entire thought process...it is way below warped and a total burden to any logical minded person especially mature. So like you say donstan is 18 and you a total stranger advice another total stranger to get married on a faceless forum.Your submission thus far is noted.Now give yourself a pat in the back.
still not making sense to me.
If u don't want a total stranger giving u an advice learn to visit these forum as a guest.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=citadels post=71622504][/quote]

which other lower level can you descend to? you re permanently attached to the ground!
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by DreamersVille24(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2018
laydoh:

Since you are so productive and also not stagnant,what have done for Africa or are you not an African? Other continents that you are even trying to dissociate with Africa also value marriage,so drop your MENTALITY.Stop asslicking.Have you made the world a better place as you have claimed?

To answer your question, I'm actively working towards leaving my mark on earth.

And yes when I'm ready to settle down and have someone who definitely does not think like you, we'll tie the knot.

Asslicking you say?

Better drop this village mentality and be humble.

There are much more important things that should take up space in your grey matter and not marriage.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by omoharry(f): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Some men really have a long way to go. How an old man can be this myopic and narrow minded sounding like a child that lacks the wisdom of the elders. What a pity!
I wonder myself.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2018
lordlugards:
still not making sense to me.
If u don't want a total stranger giving u an advice learn to visit these forum as a guest.
you really are that daft not to get my point... especially the sarcasm.Like I said before, pat yourself on your back. So, what if in reality I am married to a fine gentleman career military officer{ had to put this for emphasis why some women would rather marry the bosses than chewing gum boys like you running scattered on Nairaland with your little man all in the open like a dog on heat name calling women that are beyond your class and reach just because they refuse to settle for less and you refuse to improve yourself and your game undecided . anyways this is some digression tho} with a grown assed 20 year old son? So, an ignorant woman postulates on innocent good women by the way which usually is the thing about ignoramuses like you who have not been exposed to the school of life; folks rise up to speak against such nonsense that usually is the norm in society, I too have spoken against it on a faceless forum and because I spoke against it, you in your petty mind assume I am "one of those y'all are quick to name shame?" and you are quick to give me an advice you should be giving to your sisters? So my dear, you indeed are some slowpoke. It always is tiresome to engage in some conversation with mediocres as yourself... please you win, just save your advice for your family members and don't come on public space to give unsolicited and worse still some stupid advice. One size never fits all...heard that before?

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by laydoh(m): 10:44am On Sep 29, 2018
DreamersVille24:

To answer your question, I'm actively working towards leaving my mark on earth.

And yes when I'm ready to settle down and have someone who definitely does not think like you, we'll tie the knot.

Asslicking you say?

Better drop this village mentality and be humble.

There are much more important things that should take up space in your grey matter and not marriage.
bro ,I advice you to see a doc.With this your MENTALITY, i am sure you are schizophrenic.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by JJmubby: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

What is your price

Text me on whatsapp 07019648616
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by lordlugards: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
you really are that daft not to get my point... especially the sarcasm.Like I said before, pat yourself on your back. So, what if in reality I am married to a fine gentleman career military officer{ had to put this for emphasis why some women would rather marry the bosses than chewing gum boys like you running scattered on Nairaland with your little man all in the open like a dog on heat name calling women that are beyond your class and reach just because they refuse to settle for less and you refuse to improve yourself and your game undecided . anyways this is some digression tho} with a grown assed 20 year old son? So, an ignorant woman postulates on innocent good women by the way which usually is the thing about ignoramuses like you who have not been exposed to the school of life; folks rise up to speak against such nonsense that usually is the norm in society, I too have spoken against it on a faceless forum and because I spoke against it, you in your petty mind assume I am "one of those y'all are quick to name shame?" and you are quick to give me an advice you should be giving to your sisters? So my dear, you indeed are some slowpoke. It always is tiresome to engage in some conversation with mediocres as yourself... please you win, just save your advice for your family members and don't come on public space to give unsolicited and worse still some stupid advice. One size never fits all...heard that before?
sorry I'm not a fan of long quote. But I will advice u re-red your comment and ask urself if u are really the one typing all these Garbage's.

U really need help.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
LivingFree:

Watch this bs turn up 30pages grin
always looking beautiful wink
enjoy while its hot cheesy

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
lefulefu:

always looking beautiful wink
enjoy while its hot cheesy

I see you're on duty,Thank you, king grin
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
LivingFree:

I see you're on duty,Thank you, king grin

cheesy cheesy

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Please my dear, spear me the sermon of life is not a competition.
Listen i am a guy and i can tell you how Guys think.
Guys are lovers of good and responsible ladies, If a lady is responsible and a wife material, there is always that good guy that is 100% ready to wife her.
The only ladies that guys are running away from when it comes to marriage, are ladies that have questionable characters or past.
When i was in school in my ND days, there are some ladies that got married before ND graduation, while the slay queens are still unmarried even till today.

So what makes the married students to be different than the unmarried ones?
My dear the difference is clear like mirror.
As a Lady clock 25, if she is responsible, mature, resourceful with good characters, There are guys out there that are ready to get married to her, even if she is still in school.
Do you know when omotola got married?
What of Beyonce?
What of Michele Obama?
what of Aisha buhari?
Please spear me the life is not a competition crap, If a lady is good, she will get married.
Most unmarried 35+ ladies have spent their early days slaying, clubbing and doing all sorts of youthful Nonsense that have driven responsible guys away.

So true.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nigra(f): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Ode cos you seen man way gree marry you,na your kind dey use Belle hold man,BORN FOOL..marry your marry and leave us to celebrate our birthdays.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by DSHADOWWALKER: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.

You have a very stupid mentality,no insult meant

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Aug 03, 2020
So make I die because I never marry �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.