Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (41570 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
As a guy I we blame my self if have not marry at the age of 35 talk less of a woman at 35 it the worst thing that can ever happen to a woman..... The truth is always bitter

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by joenor(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
ppl when marry early n still can have peace in the marriage, is that one marriage?
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!
Age is really not maturity!

Person go just dey matured with no sense...

Is marriage everything??
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
xendra:
Stupid lady, this type no dey enjoy their marriage o, that's why they can't wait for all single ladies to become miserable like them.
Ask her whether she married with dignity you'd be surprised how low she had to bring herself to be called a wife.

Wait.......look below and you will know a truly bitter/frustrated and "never finding love" cheesy cheesy Nigerian man by how they try to make you feel bad with their comments. They want you to feel low about being single so you will accept to end up with trash-bags like them. Same way they made madam sylvia ekpedeme umoh upthere feel cry

Ladies chill enjoy your freedom until you find someone worthy of your space.

This particular comment is bugged with insecurity. Why do you take it awful hard?

Her contention was that 35+ yo ladies shouldn't be doing those funny photoshoots. First thing is that those shots are quite childish. You'd hold balloon and makeup blah blah blah. Even married ladies need not engage in such act meant for teenagers and people in their early 20s.

There's no reason on earth, or in heaven above, why a woman above 35, married or unmarried, should have one of those funny photoshoots.

So calm down Uncle Sandra. If you like don't marry at all, be pursuing hoedom under the guise of freedom. I can assure you nobody cares.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by izibili44: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

You get sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by JaffyJoe(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Zane2point4:

You fine o.

Guy you made me check. Nawa for you and your appetite o.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by xendra: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Daeylar:

Chop knuckle grin an epic finishing all around grin
anytime dear! See them crying on my mention cheesy cheesy this will be fun
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Daeylar(f): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by manikspears: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Not everyone wanna be married ,,, not everyone plans to endure in marriage as everyone says , not everyone wants to marry a cheat! Don’t say forever for a nonentity, Marriage is no achievement n never will.

I checked your profile and found out you carry the feminist thingy like dreadlocks,if I may ask what is the ideal behind feminism and what are the points you intend to loud cos I don't understand. If you don't marry till a certain age your body will revolt except you remove your womb. Now if I may ask, is it a thing of joy even for men not to be married by the age of 35? How old do you want to be when your first child graduates?

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Unlimited22: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2018
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single at 35.
Personally, I won't be single at 35 or even 30, but it's MY CHOICE.
Na WA for una abeg
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by joenor(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2018
My dear as u marry early so, leave others ooo, with your leaking sense.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by delpee(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2018
Not every woman will marry and being unmarried doesn't neccessarily make a lady irresponsible. Some single ladies are more respectable than some married women. It all boils down to the personality of the individual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2018
the lady has a point, any woman still single at 35 is destined to die single and lonely, that means they wont even die happy.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by sarcasticdude(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.

Verily verily I say unto you,This Nigga talk sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Zane2point4(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Christafarian:

If truly you are the one on your profile pic, then you fall hands. Because you fine pass that lady you are admiring. In fact she no fine nothing.

No homo.
Lols, well am the one up there why will i use anoda nigga for my profile.
Well are you saying the lady with no make up and all dos paints ladies do apply isnt beautiful?
She is to me.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by manikspears: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This particular comment is bugged with insecurity. Why do you take it awful hard?

Her contention was that 35+ yo ladies shouldn't be doing those funny photoshoots. First thing is that those shots are quite childish. You'd hold balloon and makeup blah blah blah. Even married ladies need not engage in such act meant for teenagers and people in their early 20s.

There's no reason on earth, or in heaven above, why a woman above 35, married or unmarried, should have one of those funny photoshoots.

So calm down Uncle Sandra. If you like don't marry at all, be pursuing hoedom under the guise of freedom. I can assure you nobody cares.

Hoedom cheesy cheesy , that is a new one,I don sight some of them for this thread......make I mention names ?
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by citadels(f): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

U are a fool and God have mercy on u.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by marvinsync(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Evablizin:
Chai nawa for you oh,i tire for your wahala,person wey dey 30+ wey neva marry no go kill em self nah,wen husband come,she go marry.

Self shame and disgrace will not bring Mr right to her doorstep.

u see thats the problem ur "waiting" for mr right but u see when u pass age 35 to a lot of men u would be mrs wrong

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by victorian(f): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
All I deduce from her post is pure envy.
She that's married, she can't even boast of celebrating or even marking her own birthday party. Her husband sef no send her to celebrate her birthday.
All because a single lady of 35years sees it fit to celebrate her healthy and successful life on earth. Jealousy and frustration wan kill the married woman. She even posted her frustrations online cheesy

Forgetting whatever situation, one finds his or herself be thankful and grateful to God, especially if one is not sick, handicapped or wretched.

Any guy mocking older single women above 35years here, are single rejected guys whom ladies have rejected time and time over. With their handle, u see their posts on dating section, day in day out seeking for whom to marry. cheesy

But on romance section, they bare their fangs like a wretched wounded bush animal looking for whom to devour.

Ladies in your 30s, live your lives in full. Celebrate your life on earth, year in year out. U owe no one any apologies. Some married women envy they are in your shoes, cos of the hell they go through at home.

Marriage is not everything. Companionship is everything.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by omooba969(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
xendra:
Stupid lady, this type no dey enjoy their marriage o, that's why they can't wait for all single ladies to become miserable like them.
Ask her whether she married with dignity you'd be surprised how low she had to bring herself to be called a wife.

Wait.......look below and you will know a truly bitter/frustrated and "never finding love" cheesy cheesy Nigerian man by how they try to make you feel bad with their comments. They want you to feel low about being single so you will accept to end up with trash-bags like them. Same way they made madam sylvia ekpedeme umoh upthere feel cry

Ladies chill enjoy your freedom until you find someone worthy of your space.

It's a good thing trying to encourage single ladies to be 'Single&Happy' the bolded texts up there can be referred to as CRAP.

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE. cool
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Another baseless statistics all assumptions.
Since you say it is a thread for ladies try not to bring in gentlemen next time in your points a and what stops men from learning from this our discussion after all it takes two to tangle.
Have a great day.
Of course men will learn from it, but the truth remains the truth, any lady that is unmarried after 35+ must check herself very well.
have a great day too.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by doskie(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2018
this one is just a fool. i praise the man living with her. basket mentality.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by onyii4ev: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2018
And you think you are making sense. Please work on your mentality. This is one of the reasons Africa is very far much behind the West...

ANGELMARVE:
The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.

6 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by citadels(f): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2018
quentin06:
the lady has a point, any woman still single at 35 is destined to die single and lonely, that means they wont even die happy.
god himself. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Of course men will learn from it, but the truth remains the truth, any lady that is unmarried after 35+ must check herself very well.
have a great day too.
Same applies to the boys after all marriage is companionship and a man who is lacking a companion at 35 needs to check himself as well going by your logic.He is already loosing his agility and some other qualities in that age.

Marriage is a choice and not a must.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by MartinsD12(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
HeWrites:
A woman has some words of advice for spinsters above 35 years.

Sylvia Ekpedeme Umoh shared her advice on a Facebook group in which she said it is a shame for a single woman above 35 to celebrate her birthday and post photoshopped images on Facebook with funny styles.

Read her post below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9953/if-youre-single-at-35-and-still-celebrating-birthdays-shame-on-you-lady.html

This one no get sense
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by aragon4realz(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
the truth is that she is right and if care is not taken people bashing her are single ladies of 35+ trying to feel pity for themself,but God gives husband not there fault

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 9:09am On Sep 28, 2018
See pic of the ewo calabar and her ancestors looking husband...cos she Don marry she get mouth to yan dust. Stupid woman... See wetin u marry call am husband.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by sexdoll: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
All of a sudden women are attacking women with this marriage of a thing.

Let me sit aside and enjoy this one.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by blackgold2018(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have point but because you have a point does not make it the truth for everybody.
You make it seem as if it is only ladies that make a marriage.What about guys?
If a lady is responsible/wife material and good does not always mean she may approach a responsible guy.Even some men do not know how to value a treasure when they see one they misuse it and this can be applied to both genders.
And do not try to compare those women you mentioned because it goes both ways let us say they are happy in their marriages some women who married at their ages are wishing to be single.Even serena Williams married in her 30's,(I am not disputing the fact that one may marry in their 30's and still regret it).Dambisa moyo is a well known economist and at 49 is still unmarried do you want to tell me that women like Dambisa moyo,Stacy Adams,Oprah winfrey(Oprah had a partner for over 30 years and they still did not tie the knot)Let me not even mention meghan markle who first got married in her 30's)Do you want to tell me they were slaying hence why they are unmarried and have passed their 30's.And also some guys have been irresponsible for years doing drugs,yahoo or G and wasting the time of some innocent ladies who would have married them.So Mr man your accusation or assumptions goes both ways.

And no responsible lady at 25 would want to end up with these kind of irresponsible men who were wasting their youth commiting illegal acts.
So it is better that the responsible lady reaches 35 and marries a responsible man than a yahoo yahoo guy and call him her husband.
You are almost saying the same thing you previously mentioned. My dear no good lady with her "right senses" will date an irresponsible guy to waste her youthful time.. every lady knows d responsible guys but they classify dem boring. A lady with a good character, attitude etc will always be approached by responsible men.. dats a fact.
The guy is 100% right. Almost 98% of Ladies still single at 35 have to blamed for being unmarried. This is not an opinion but the simple truth.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by patjane(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Sometimes is good not to reply senseless comments my dear
Ladyhippolyta88:
You can as well provide good husbands for the single 35+ unmarried ladies.
Life is not a competition with anyone because we all have our goals in as much as happiness comes from within there is no fixed time for the arrival of m right as the Mr right can come at any time even at 32.It is better to be single and praying to be married than to be married and praying to be single the people who may find their selves in such situations are living in bondage and calling it marriage.Some would prefer to marry at 40 and be happy than marry at 22 and be miserable.

Since you are such a concerned fellow please provide single responsible and good men for our unmarried sisters to Marry.You can organize a seminar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Please My Girlfriend Has Something To Do With Kanyamatta / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.