Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (41578 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Powerexpert: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
shocked

Attention seeker...

Abort! Abort! Abort!
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Your moniker though.
It's Nice, ada nairaland, "very creative.

Thank you..
Another kiss for you
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by lilyheaven: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.

A man finds a wife,
It is as if ladies should just go to the market and marry a man.
Some parents will just be like " go and marry " and leave this house.
So many friends and families has pushed their daughters into wrong hands.
My big cousin is an example, is 10 years after marriage, but she is still paying the bills of marrying the wrong Man.
I know sometimes is because of child bearing, but there are many ways to have children this days.

10 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

"guys treasure ladies like eggs same way a reasonable lady would value a man with prospects.
You are the one missing the point life is not a template were everything you plan just happens neither is it a fantasy where you generalize andbelieve that your opinion is the reality of everybody.You say irresponsible guys would always club with the irresponsible ones where did they meet at a club right?These same irresponsible ladies and guys could go to places of worship,work etc and meet responsible ones whom they may ruin their lives because some people are god at pretence.

Appearances which include dressing could be deceiving whether you dress decently or not it may not be the true you.
Every truth may be subjective as utter may not always be the general case for all.
I never talked about Oprah and said she had money you did.Also I am not on Facebook or instagram,twitter etc so I do not know where you got that from I am not on those platforms so I don't follow celebrities or anybody.
Yeah it is true that some people are very good in pretence but what makes a responsible guy?
It's not just about being calm and pretending.
As an observant lady, you can tell if a guy is responsible or not if you are friends with him.
first of all, a guy that do not respect and care for his sisters won't make a good husband.
Is he maltreating his sisters, slut shaming females?
Is this Guy caring?
Is he the type of guy that talks about the moment or the future.
Is he proud and arrogant?
As a lady, there are guys that you can indirectly see that they have a bright marital future just by being with them.

So any lady that has allowed a guy destroyed her life is because she was too desperate for the relationship that she did not notice other danger signs.
Like i said, there are lots of good guys out there, if non of them have approached a lady for marriage before her 35th birthday, then she should check herself very well.

5 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Adanairaland:

Thank you.. Another kiss for you
Lol no, just like PDP, i won't accept this kiss. let us do a rerun election kiss, date of the kiss will be in your pm. You can check your email for the time.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Yeah it is true that some people are very good in pretence but what makes a responsible guy?
It's not just about being calm and pretending.
As an observant lady, you can tell if a guy is responsible or not if you are friends with him.
first of all, a guy that do not respect and care for his sisters won't make a good husband.
Is he maltreating his sisters, slut shaming females?
Is this Guy caring?
Is he the type of guy that talks about the moment or the future.
Is he proud and arrogant?
As a lady, there are guys that you can indirectly see that they have a bright marital future just by being with them.

So any lady that has allowed a guy destroyed her life is because she was too desperate for the relationship that she did not notice other danger signs.
Like i said, there are lots of good guys out there, if non of them have approached a lady for marriage before her 35th birthday, then she should check herself very well.

All the things you mentioned pretenders and Contenders can do them making false promises, behaving falsely all the time in the presence of their targets.You make it seem like it is always the ladies with a problem.Not all ladies would believe a guy has a future by just being with him an intelligent liar can say he is a carpenter with the intention of owning a big furniture store in the future and this said carpenter has no blueprint to make such a thing feasible.Same way a lady can pretend to be homely do domestic chores,dresses decently a prayer warrior(just pretending)in order for her to get the ring going by this your logic and belief that pretence can be vague and the examples I brought forward we can conclude that there are a lot of good ladies out there and a man who is 35 and still unmarried should also check himself or is it that he has a problem and is yet to find the responsible ones or in your village is it only the women that get married?
Good day.

13 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

All the things you mentioned pretenders and Contenders can do them making false promises, behaving falsely all the time in the presence of their targets.You make it seem like it is always the ladies with a problem.Not all ladies would believe a guy has a future by just being with him an intelligent liar can say he is a carpenter with the intention of owning a big furniture store in the future and this said carpenter has no blueprint to make such a thing feasible.Same way a lady can pretend to be homely do domestic chores,dresses decently a prayer warrior(just pretending)in order for her to get the ring going by this your logic and belief that pretence can be vague and the examples I brought forward we can conclude that there are a lot of good ladies out there and a man who is 35 and still unmarried should also check himself or is it that he has a problem and is yet to find the responsible ones or in your village is it only the women that get married?
Good day.
Calm down!!!!
This thread is about ladies not men.
But how many responsible 35+ unmarried men do you know?
Most guys once they clock 26, they are already thinking of marriage, except the ones that just wants to live a flexy lifestyle.
After school graduation and a very good job, 99% of guys out there will be willing to find a Lady to get married to, but the problem is that there are not much of good Ladies out there and this has affected the fact that there are 35+ unmarried ladies, because when the guys were ready to get married at the age of 26 to 30, these Ladies were not fit enough because of their character or lifestyle.

6 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by id4sho(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Not everyone wanna be married ,,, not everyone plans to endure in marriage as everyone says , not everyone wants to marry a cheat! Don’t say forever for a nonentity, Marriage is no achievement n never will.
Taaa, hope you are taking it slow and steady. when Marriage though hit you. I pity ur poor soul,

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71592046:
So the ladies above 35 should go and die and stop thanking God for another year they are privilege to see or what is her point exactly?!

Shame on her.....
shame on you angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by QuestionMark910: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71592046:
So the ladies above 35 should go and die and stop thanking God for another year they are privilege to see or what is her point exactly?!

Shame on her.....
Dont mind her. Na dis mentality na him cause women to be treated as second class and inferior to men

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!
Age is really not maturity!

Person go just dey matured with no sense...

Is marriage everything??
Yes go marry angry
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2018
na citizen of that part of the country that sells brides in the name of bride price...marriage is their ultimate goal in life

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Lol no, just like PDP, i won't accept this kiss.
let us do a rerun election kiss, date of the kiss will be in your pm.
You can check your email for the time.

Lol..

Alright

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by TinnyClassic147(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71592046:

Shame on her.....
Abi nah.. Shey nah her birthday
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by omooba969(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Any word for the Men?

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by OhiOfIhima: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Shame on the poster.. I dont know when marriage has become a passport to see the Kingdom of God. Just because the Almighty Allah has blessed you with a husband, you now think with your anus, everybody destine are not the same. Marriage consider necessary in this our society because many people see it as poverty eradication program.

May Allah give everyone of us our missing ribs... Amiin

6 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by CaptainMitch: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Says someone with cheeks like half-done puff-puff, and who NOSE it all.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Daeylar(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by omooba969(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!

Is marriage everything??

It's an achievement for most Nigerian ladies. grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71592046:

Shame on her.....

Typical of people in your cadre. Reading and comprehending is such an uphill task for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by CaptainMitch: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Pocohantas right now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Calm down!!!!
This thread is about ladies not men.
But how many responsible 35+ unmarried men do you know?
Most guys once they clock 26, they are already thinking of marriage, except the ones that just wants to live a flexy lifestyle.
After school graduation and a very good job, 99% of guys out there will be willing to find a Lady to get married to, but the problem is that there are not much of good Ladies out there and this has affected the fact that there are 35+ unmarried ladies, because when the guys were ready to get married at the age of 26 to 30, these Ladies were not fit enough because of their character or lifestyle.

Another baseless statistics all assumptions.
Since you say it is a thread for ladies try not to bring in gentlemen next time in your points a and what stops men from learning from this our discussion after all it takes two to tangle.
Have a great day.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Christafarian(m): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Zane2point4:

You fine o.
If truly you are the one on your profile pic, then you fall hands. Because you fine pass that lady you are admiring. In fact she no fine nothing.

No homo.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Deltatoto: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!

Is marriage everything??
yes it is if u are not married u are a failure

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by dmola(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Sanemind bro do u ave ntel sim for sell?
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Deltatoto: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
xendra:
Stupid lady, this type no dey enjoy their marriage o, that's why they can't wait for all single ladies to become miserable like them.
Ask her whether she married with dignity you'd be surprised how low she had to bring herself to be called a wife.

Wait.......look below and you will know a truly bitter/frustrated and "never finding love" cheesy cheesy Nigerian man by how they try to make you feel bad with their comments. They want you to feel low about being single so you will accept to end up with trash-bags like them. Same way they made madam sylvia ekpedeme umoh upthere feel cry

Ladies chill enjoy your freedom until you find someone worthy of your space.
u Dey give yourself hope.c u c menopause

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by bigpicture001: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!

Is marriage everything??
.....who is talking abt maturity here...? sh talked abt a lady's suppose achievement at that age in our contemporary Africa. if ur not settled either as a single mom,or a spouse by dt age,den u shld b world nd not celebrating b/day up nd down....

me,i gained admission into varsity at at late twenties 2geda with 18yrs olds...shld I b expected to call party nd cook rice in d matrix field like dox kids do...my mates are all in their offices..yes dt also doesn't mean, we late achievers shldnt b genuinely happy in.our inner mind

3 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Daeylar(f): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Do people get paid for making nasty comments about a woman's marital status?

Whats her business if a woman is married or not? What's people business if a woman is married or not?

Miserable frustrated people all around. Looking for ways to make others as frustrated as they are.

People have become so foolish and entitled as to think they can shame someone for How they choose to celebrate their birthday.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by bigpicture001: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!

Is marriage everything??
.....who is talking abt maturity here...? sh talked abt a lady's suppose achievement at that age in our contemporary Africa. if ur not settled either as a single mom,or a spouse by dt age,den u shld b world nd not celebrating b/day up nd down....

me,i gained admission into varsity at at late twenties 2geda with 18yrs olds...shld I b expected to call party nd cook rice in d matrix field like dox kids do...my mates are all in their offices..yes dt also doesn't mean, we late achievers shldnt b genuinely happy in.our inner mind
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Alphybuks(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!

Is marriage everything??

Evening Newspaper grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2018
HeWrites:
A woman has some words of advice for spinsters above 35 years.

Sylvia Ekpedeme Umoh shared her advice on a Facebook group in which she said it is a shame for a single woman above 35 to celebrate her birthday and post photoshopped images on Facebook with funny styles.

Read her post below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9953/if-youre-single-at-35-and-still-celebrating-birthdays-shame-on-you-lady.html

Anty wey wear Ankara come, is it your buyday? Tatafo!
Is a wrist watch repairer not a Homan beans,is it your fight? Amebo!
Is it your fotochop? Gbeborun!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.