Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (41562 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ugotuf(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Madam, Nairaland Ladies are not happy with you at all. They will show you today. Let me come and be going now before them catch me.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by meekah: 10:43am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing

oga dnot condem/write up whom GOD as not despise,ur write up smack of outright condemination of single ladies as if all hope is loss 4 them,d single ladies u ar condeming may end up given birth 2 children that would rule ur kid u neuer can tell
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Brightgem:
Do you understand the fact somebody somewhere will read ur comment and actually feel it's time to end their life and do it? That makes you a what? A silent killer. Do you understand that there are ladies in their 30s plus who are decent, living honestly but it just happens to be their life trial that they haven't found a companion yet, especially because men who make comments like you exist? Do you understand what the tag evening newspaper is doing to women who didn't choose to be so? Do you know the concept of keep quiet if you have nothing good to say? You are just a waste of air and space meant for other human beings. Ladies stay strong and true to ur selves o. Love is ageless, u can always find who is true. Please don't settle.
you didn't make any reasonable point.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by victorian(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
jealousy wan kill her!

Don't mind her.

Very useless woman! She can't bear to witness a single lady enjoying her life, and spending big on her birthday.
Instead of her to focus on her marriage and make it work. . She's coming on facebook ranting about single ladies.

She's very stupid.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
i am not talking about feminism,,, n yes the man should take up his responsiblity ,but if he doesn’t I am well able to takecare of my kid,, then he/she would answer my surname.

Your head dey there.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
cheesy it's just a year's difference, you are almost there, how do you do?

I know, but anything can happen in year. It is not yet over until it is over... smiley

I am fine, hope you are good too?

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind her.

Very useless woman! She can't bear to witness a single lady enjoying her life, and spending big on her birthday.
Instead of her to focus on her marriage and make it work. . She's coming on facebook ranting about single ladies.

She's very stupid.
so much bitterness, what’s ur business with what another woman u probably don’t know wish to do with her life, jealous a woman can be unmarried n be happy?,,, while she is married n enduring !!! Tahhhhhh nonsense
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by manikspears: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
i am not talking about feminism,,, n yes the man should take up his responsiblity ,but if he doesn’t I am well able to takecare of my kid,, then he/she would answer my surname.

ok,but since freewill is part of the topic,l hope you know the child is free to answer his or her fathers name at anytime .

and you are yet to explain the feminism ideal since you claim to be a strong member of the movement
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by victorian(f): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Brightgem:
Do you understand the fact somebody somewhere will read ur comment and actually feel it's time to end their life and do it? That makes you a what? A silent killer. Do you understand that there are ladies in their 30s plus who are decent, living honestly but it just happens to be their life trial that they haven't found a companion yet, especially because men who make comments like you exist? Do you understand what the tag evening newspaper is doing to women who didn't choose to be so? Do you know the concept of keep quiet if you have nothing good to say? You are just a waste of air and space meant for other human beings. Ladies stay strong and true to ur selves o. Love is ageless, u can always find who is true. Please don't settle.

My dear any single lady that listen to donstan18 and take his words serious is a big fool!
Donstan18, who is in his late 30s still single with no woman willing to date him, how much more marry him. Even to see woman shag, no woman gree shag am even for peanuts . U expect such a frustrated man to have anything good to say about women?

He wont have anything good to say, cos he's filled with filth inside of him.
What he is inside, is what he has portrayed outside and online.

So let him keep waiting for his family members to commit suicide .
U have time , clicking on his mentions sef.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2018
omoharry:
Then dedicate that time to see how you can help you community or human kind ..that is the bane of the black man..they dont think beyond their nose but only them self..this time you are suing to spill out bitterness on the internet can be use it to champion a cause that will be beneficial to young Nigerians and society..that is why the white man will continue to be better than us because we do not see beyond our nose..you life end with getting married and having children and securing a political position for yourself to steal money.. while in the western world, people that have less work to do are thinking of how life than be much better and easier for mankind to live in..You are a Honorable member of Delta state..how have you affected your community positively with the position that you have.. ? you are not honarable mr man because no Nigerian politician deserve that name honor to their name because they are the problem of the country..so why wont you have all the time to castigate women because you have all the time in you hand because there is free to take home at the end of the month.you don't deserve that name.
Shame on me!!?..if you have given birth to my age mate and you can reason like this, then I appalled that an elderly man can reason like this.I expect wisdom to come with age but I can see it has eluded you.My parents are dead, soo I own nobody and society any explanation..
So Mr honorable member of Delta state, instead of you to think of how Delta state can become the active booming place that it use to be because of the restiveness of the youth by seeing how meaningful development and peace can be restore back to the state so that companies can start operating there, you are here wasting your time making mockery of unmarried women and you self.

I am ashamed that a mediocre like you will hold such position and display your foolishness blatantly for the world to see...Now I know why we will continue to remain backward because we have your kind in the corridors of powder .You are not honorable in any way..you are just a political hustler slinging to any scrumps that falls on you table as long as you continue to be loyal to who ever you call oga.
If you are married then I feel sorry for your wife because its only a man that have no regard for women that would come here and exhibit that.I dont envy her at all.Bye Mr Dis-honorable
my dear there is no display of foolishness in what he said.
Most ladies above that age and are not married caused it.I know of one in my vicinity at age 31 oo still talking about boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Aniacs(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Please my dear, spear me the sermon of life is not a competition.
Listen i am a guy and i can tell you how Guys think.
Guys are lovers of good and responsible ladies, If a lady is responsible and a wife material, there is always that good guy that is 100% ready to wife her.
The only ladies that guys are running away from when it comes to marriage, are ladies that have questionable characters or past.
When i was in school in my ND days, there are some ladies that got married before ND graduation, while the slay queens are still unmarried even till today.

So what makes the married students to be different than the unmarried ones?
My dear the difference is clear like mirror.
As a Lady clock 25, if she is responsible, mature, resourceful with good characters, There are guys out there that are ready to get married to her, even if she is still in school.
Do you know when omotola got married?
What of Beyonce?
What of Michele Obama?
what of Aisha buhari?
Please spear me the life is not a competition crap, If a lady is good, she will get married.
Most unmarried 35+ ladies have spent their early days slaying, clubbing and doing all sorts of youthful Nonsense that have driven responsible guys away.
you are so correct ✔, before any lady clocks 30 multiple husbands must have come her way, many girls that I know who didn't waste away their youthful days are all happily married unless those retired slay queens that are dragging church ⛪️ titles with pastors or using voodoo to get a rich husband

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by victorian(f): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
so much bitterness, what’s ur business with what another woman u probably don’t know wish to do with her life, jealous a woman can be unmarried n be happy?,,, while she is married n enduring !!! Tahhhhhh nonsense

Lol cheesy
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by CaptainMitch: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Yes I am, the strike is making me enjoy needed rest, I hope it is over by next week.
pocohantas:

I know, but anything can happen in year. It is not yet over until it is over... smiley

I am fine, hope you are good too?
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2018
manikspears:

ok,but since freewill is part of the topic,l hope you know the child is free to answer his or her fathers name at anytime .

and you are yet to explain the feminism ideal since you claim to be a strong member of the movement
yes, after his primary school result , junior secondary Waec and senior secondary school waec is answering that name.

I am the last person on this forum that will start explaining feminism to anyone ,,especially when the topic isn’t about feminism, most especially to convince someone about my feminist personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by vindisick: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A guy who is single at 31 has a bigger problem .
Big lie
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Zieina(f): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

This is a sweeping generalization, one made from a myopic and very bitter view point. Everybody's situation is different. I know for sure that life has been unfair to some. I, for one, do not fall in the category of women you described. Some were naive, some dated the wrong people. Well, life happens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2018
vingeophysicist:
my dear there is no display of foolishness in what he said.
Most ladies above that age and are not married caused it.I know of one in my vicinity at age 31 oo still talking about boyfriend.
and so what?? Because u know one, just one, u start generalizing? if she still talking abt boyfriend n so ?? My anuty got married when she was about 41 years , hv two kids already n she’s happy ,,, so what r u saying,,, won’t she talk about boyfriend till she finally gets a man,,,, is she begging u for money? ... live ur life n mind ur business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Tundeobama(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2018
single ladies ready for serious relationship should add up check profile. Ladyhippolyta88
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by CheedyJ(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2018
post=71592046:
So the ladies above 35 should go and die and stop thanking God for another year they are privilege to see or what is her point exactly?!

Shame on her.....
Don't blame d lady,she's really deficient in IQ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Smartie234: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

So spinsters that find themselves in that category should stop living becos they are not married? No wonder the country is the way it is....wot a way to think!!
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Aystarz: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2018
The vituperable reactions on this thread is a testament to the fact that a good number of Nigerian ladies are very insecure.

"A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of a sheep" Tywin Lannister.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2018
Brightgem:
Don't mind the silly rabbit, everyone's story is different. Ladies who support this too, whether married or single never boast about anything in life because it's not by ur doing, and things could change any moment.

That's the key

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Smartie234: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
and so what?? Because u know one, just one, u start generalizing? if she still talking abt boyfriend n so ?? My anuty got married when she was about 41 years , hv two kids already n she’s happy ,,, so what r u saying,,, won’t she talk about boyfriend till she finally gets a man,,,, is she begging u for money? ... live ur life n mind ur business.

Women shaming women...don't kind them jare...is it even her business if she is not even married? We live in a very nosy society.they won't mind their business

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Starks: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2018
obviously that woman is just a block head shallow minded person, I personally don't like having long conversation with people like that. people supporting her, I want to ask, marrying before 35, can it guarantee happy or long lasting marriage? OK what of those good girls who was scammed by fraudulent partners, what of good girls that was jilted by men who go around chasing shadows. we seen people on this forum weeks before their marriage they died, or few days before their marriage they died. there is notting like marriage in heaven or hell. social psychologist said 65% of people who are in marriages just because of social inclination eventually lost their freedom. so pls people should not judge lets know everybody have their own race .I wish that lady happy marriage life may she not regret her statement in future years to come.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by gonkin(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

True a lady shouldnt even be 29 and single.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Deltatoto: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
omoharry:
Then dedicate that time to see how you can help you community or human kind ..that is the bane of the black man..they dont think beyond their nose but only them self..this time you are suing to spill out bitterness on the internet can be use it to champion a cause that will be beneficial to young Nigerians and society..that is why the white man will continue to be better than us because we do not see beyond our nose..you life end with getting married and having children and securing a political position for yourself to steal money.. while in the western world, people that have less work to do are thinking of how life than be much better and easier for mankind to live in..You are a Honorable member of Delta state..how have you affected your community positively with the position that you have.. ? you are not honarable mr man because no Nigerian politician deserve that name honor to their name because they are the problem of the country..so why wont you have all the time to castigate women because you have all the time in you hand because there is free to take home at the end of the month.you don't deserve that name.
Shame on me!!?..if you have given birth to my age mate and you can reason like this, then I appalled that an elderly man can reason like this.I expect wisdom to come with age but I can see it has eluded you.My parents are dead, soo I own nobody and society any explanation..
So Mr honorable member of Delta state, instead of you to think of how Delta state can become the active booming place that it use to be because of the restiveness of the youth by seeing how meaningful development and peace can be restore back to the state so that companies can start operating there, you are here wasting your time making mockery of unmarried women and you self.

I am ashamed that a mediocre like you will hold such position and display your foolishness blatantly for the world to see...Now I know why we will continue to remain backward because we have your kind in the corridors of powder .You are not honorable in any way..you are just a political hustler slinging to any scrumps that falls on you table as long as you continue to be loyal to who ever you call oga.
If you are married then I feel sorry for your wife because its only a man that have no regard for women that would come here and exhibit that.I dont envy her at all.Bye Mr Dis-honorable
delta is the only state that can boast of 13 urban areas we have two Govt houses two airports apart from Lagos no other state in Nigeria has more than one airport so in terms of development leave that one we are good.talking about Honourable my position In govt is media Nd publicity so im where I ought to be if you may know.thrnralking about being sorry for my wife how can you be sorry for a woman that lives the life you always dreamt of.if I show ugerpics and her cars u will be sorry for yourself instead.the truth is u don’t even know who u are talking to if u knew fear no go let u even reply I’m thr richest Man U have talked to in ur life I can bet it

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Zieina(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!
Age is really not maturity!

Person go just dey matured with no sense...

Is marriage everything??

Pls, let's call a spade a spade. In our world, marriage is everything. If you're a single lady, approaching 35 and still insisting marriage isn't everything, then you're in denial or probably have a good support system. But what about society? People will size you up based on your single status and look down on you cos you haven't any offspring yet.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2018
We need to destroy the idea that there's an expectation to do things at a certain age. There's no rules to life. Don't let people rush you with thier timelines.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by phenol33(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2018
xendra:
Stupid lady, this type no dey enjoy their marriage o, that's why they can't wait for all single ladies to become miserable like them.
Ask her whether she married with dignity you'd be surprised how low she had to bring herself to be called a wife.

Wait.......look below and you will know a truly bitter/frustrated and "never finding love" cheesy cheesy Nigerian man by how they try to make you feel bad with their comments. They want you to feel low about being single so you will accept to end up with trash-bags like them. Same way they made madam sylvia ekpedeme umoh upthere feel cry

Ladies chill enjoy your freedom until you find someone worthy of your space.
chai!!! this one don pain u die!

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by highqueen(f): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2018
Zieina:

Pls, let's call a spade a spade. In our world, marriage is everything. If you're a single lady, approaching 35 and still insisting marriage isn't everything, then you're in denial or probably have a good support system. But what about society? People will size you up based on your single status and look down on you cos you haven't any offspring yet.
You think too shallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Zieina(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2018
highqueen:

You think too shallow.

Your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
This is why girls are usually categories as shallow minded.
How can you support a girl of 31 years doing boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm 26 but my main aim of going into relationship is to settle down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Planning Our Wedding For 3 Years,they Say I Am Not Wife Material / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Why Some Ladies Remain Single For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.