Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

"If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady (41671 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ladyverere(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Marriage is not and never will be an achievement. Yes, it is good to marry but that a lady is 35 and above and still unmarried does not reduce her. Its her life let her live it the way she deem fit. How is it anyone's business? Besides most single ladies are still single because they wasted years dating one mofo who may or may not be responsible. After all you can't force a man to propose and mean it. So make una leave single ladies.

Those of us wey don marry, is the marriage an achievement for us? Are we not still out there pursuing one dream or the other? So we shouldn't look down on our single sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by adedayoa2(f): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:

Dis one you're firing from all cylinders over a harmless advice , seems she hit a nerve .

If you're over 35yrs old, please go and marry.
No!!! she won't marry because she's 35 or over. She'll marry because she found her soul mate, that's very important.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by lordlugards: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2018
ladyverere:

Grow up biko! Is marriage the main goal in this life? Nigerians with their silly mentality on this issue of marriage. Go to saner climes and see their young women achieving real goals in their lives. Many Nigerian wives are not even smiling in their so-called marriages.

So what if a single lady of 35+ wants to celebrate her birthday, is it our business? Is it our money she's spending? Nonsense. People should learn to mind their business.
[quote
Shugavee:
that’s the reason some ladies r single, not all women want to marry fraudsters, no matter what.
BlaqCoffee109:
My goodness!!! Shame on this ugly woman, shame on her! I never get to understand the rationale of single ladies desperate to marry and settle for anything other than their dreams or full filling self realisation, emotional stability, maturity, psychological preparedness, financial stability/independence before jumping into marriage but now! It is even disgusting to know that nearly most of the demography of young Nigerian girls do not have dreams or aspirations of their own lives other than marriage; when an ungodly and ugly person as this who have lived their entire existence on the thoughts of marriage and living their lives entirely just to be called married{the height of her achievement in life} are there to shame them into depression or possibly suicidal thoughts of unworthiness! Kai
Marriage is for 2 people in love committed to being together...that is never enough sef! There are other factors or realities at play only a slowpoke as this will use her dirty standard of measurements for every body. If we were to get to her bedroom we may see how her husband uses her for kick boxing sef or how he can't stand her unattractive looks and run after these ladies she's busy shaming. undecided
author=donstan18 post=71592641]Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

[/quote]these guy is actually 18 and his comment makes more sense than u all.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by DaddyNimo(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
mugu u are asking me to get married my first son is older than u and u are talking about working I have worked so hard that I can decide to fold my hands and legs for d rest of my life and I’ll be feeding Fat I’m a Honourable member in delta state so no worry.finally try and get married your family must be ashamed of u now.
you're an honorable??
you're actually a disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Trendirabingi: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You have point but because you have a point does not make it the truth for everybody.
You make it seem as if it is only ladies that make a marriage.What about guys?
If a lady is responsible/wife material and good does not always mean she may approach a responsible guy.Even some men do not know how to value a treasure when they see one they misuse it and this can be applied to both genders.
And do not try to compare those women you mentioned because it goes both ways let us say they are happy in their marriages some women who married at their ages are wishing to be single.Even serena Williams married in her 30's,(I am not disputing the fact that one may marry in their 30's and still regret it).Dambisa moyo is a well known economist and at 49 is still unmarried do you want to tell me that women like Dambisa moyo,Stacy Adams,Oprah winfrey(Oprah had a partner for over 30 years and they still did not tie the knot)Let me not even mention meghan markle who first got married in her 30's)Do you want to tell me they were slaying hence why they are unmarried and have passed their 30's.And also some guys have been irresponsible for years doing drugs,yahoo or G and wasting the time of some innocent ladies who would have married them.So Mr man your accusation or assumptions goes both ways.

And no responsible lady at 25 would want to end up with these kind of irresponsible men who were wasting their youth commiting illegal acts.
So it is better that the responsible lady reaches 35 and marries a responsible man than a yahoo yahoo guy and call him her husband.
wit all d multitude of responsible guys around , its only yahoo yahoo guys an olosho n club girl sees, wat is the rigmaroling n flimsy excuses, hiding in gender truancy all about.?. Wen d truth face u ladies on d eyes like this , u begin to blab bull crap...na yahoo yahoo boys na im hold una no marry.,,..crappy excuses n totless defences..

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by ladyverere(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2018
lordlugards:
author=donstan18 post=71592641]Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Look at them, a lot of them up there wishing and saying she isn't happy with her family, all because she said the truth, all because the truth is bitter. grin

Even without being told, an evening newspaper lady should know that she has no right to celebrate birthday because she has been biologically expired, psychological traumatized, sexually useless, maritally screwed and aboki-cally suyalized.

A single lady still celebrating birthdays, going to wedding parties and still doing boyfriend/boo at 30+, is a disgrace and a big shame.

Sensible evening newspapers will do nothing to end their predicament but............

these guy is actually 18 and his comment makes more sense than u all.

It made sense to you because you are still just a kid like him.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by miib: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Please my dear, spear me the sermon of life is not a competition.
Listen i am a guy and i can tell you how Guys think.
Guys are lovers of good and responsible ladies, If a lady is responsible and a wife material, there is always that good guy that is 100% ready to wife her.
The only ladies that guys are running away from when it comes to marriage, are ladies that have questionable characters or past.
When i was in school in my ND days, there are some ladies that got married before ND graduation, while the slay queens are still unmarried even till today.

So what makes the married students to be different than the unmarried ones?
My dear the difference is clear like mirror.
As a Lady clock 25, if she is responsible, mature, resourceful with good characters, There are guys out there that are ready to get married to her, even if she is still in school.
Do you know when omotola got married?
What of Beyonce?
What of Michele Obama?
what of Aisha buhari?
Please spear me the life is not a competition crap, If a lady is good, she will get married.
Most unmarried 35+ ladies have spent their early days slaying, clubbing and doing all sorts of youthful Nonsense that have driven responsible guys away.

Chai!! Small pikin dey worry you! Is it only slaying ladies or ladies that club are unmarried at 35? Stop generalizing.

Can u beat your chest that those your friends that married during your ND days are happily married as u postulated it??

Is it not better be unmarried at 35 than to be married to a devil at 25?

11 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

Heeeyyyy!!!

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 28, 2018
lordlugards:

these guy is actually 18 and his comment makes more sense than u all.
oh get lost...and you just assumed I must be single or I am above 35...that my friend is a re.tarded way of thinking. I just spoke against a societal anomaly and you just classified your assumptions on stupidity.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by myettiallah: 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
mugu u are asking me to get married my first son is older than u and u are talking about working I have worked so hard that I can decide to fold my hands and legs for d rest of my life and I’ll be feeding Fat I’m a Honourable member in delta state so no worry.finally try and get married your family must be ashamed of u now.
Loolzzzz!!!
Jesu

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Cocao(f): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
This one don't have sense obviously sad sad

ANGELMARVE:
Please my dear, spear me the sermon of life is not a competition.
Listen i am a guy and i can tell you how Guys think.
Guys are lovers of good and responsible ladies, If a lady is responsible and a wife material, there is always that good guy that is 100% ready to wife her.
The only ladies that guys are running away from when it comes to marriage, are ladies that have questionable characters or past.
When i was in school in my ND days, there are some ladies that got married before ND graduation, while the slay queens are still unmarried even till today.

So what makes the married students to be different than the unmarried ones?
My dear the difference is clear like mirror.
As a Lady clock 25, if she is responsible, mature, resourceful with good characters, There are guys out there that are ready to get married to her, even if she is still in school.
Do you know when omotola got married?
What of Beyonce?
What of Michele Obama?
what of Aisha buhari?
Please spear me the life is not a competition crap, If a lady is good, she will get married.
Most unmarried 35+ ladies have spent their early days slaying, clubbing and doing all sorts of youthful Nonsense that have driven responsible guys away.

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by blackgold2018(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
adedayoa2:
you sound like you've been classified boring.
Let me assume is your style of defending the above mentioned ladies the op was talking about. She was harsh n bias though but she's kind of right.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by tintingz(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Shot fired!! What a bitter truth! After bashing her, you all will still log out and face reality of what she said grin

This is crap.

So because a lady is above 35 and single, she's useless?

Tell me does marriage guarantee happiness?

Oprah Winfrey is above 35 and not married, tell me is she useless and a big shame?

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Counter my opinions with maturity and do not tell me bullcrap the guy I quoted started using the examples I gave as an excuse to why guys are unmarried and I gave him an example with G boys,drug dealers etc as to why ladies are unmarried.Everyone has their version of the truth.
Trendirabingi:
wit all d multitude of responsible guys around , its only yahoo yahoo guys an olosho n club girl sees, wat is the rigmaroling n flimsy excuses, hiding in gender truancy all about.?. Wen d truth face u ladies on d eyes like this , u begin to blab bull crap...na yahoo yahoo boys na im hold una no marry.,,..crappy excuses n totless defences..

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by MollyBank: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

Time to take your meds.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Shugavee(f): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2018
victorian:
All I deduce from her post is pure envy.
She that's married, she can't even boast of celebrating or even marking her own birthday party. Her husband sef no send her to celebrate her birthday.
All because a single lady of 35years sees it fit to celebrate her healthy and successful life on earth. Jealousy and frustration wan kill the married woman. She even posted her frustrations online cheesy

Forgetting whatever situation, one finds his or herself be thankful and grateful to God, especially if one is not sick, handicapped or wretched.

Any guy mocking older single women above 35years here, are single rejected guys whom ladies have rejected time and time over. With their handle, u see their posts on dating section, day in day out seeking for whom to marry. cheesy

But on romance section, they bare their fangs like a wretched wounded bush animal looking for whom to devour.

Ladies in your 30s, live your lives in full. Celebrate your life on earth, year in year out. U owe no one any apologies. Some married women envy they are in your shoes, cos of the hell they go through at home.

Marriage is not everything. Companionship is everything.
jealousy wan kill her!
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by blackgold2018(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

But you forget sir that in this time and age children are no longer a prerequisite marriage.I can get a child at 25 and still be unmarried so to me marriage is companionship whoever I marry must be worth my companionship and vice versa so I cannot get married because of children only and then forget companionshipI would rather marry at 50 and be married happy than stay with a stranger at 26 all because I must marry and have children
You are right partially but don't believe what you see on social media. That's why I used numbers as a point.. I didn't say all ladies.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Trendirabingi: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

All the things you mentioned pretenders and Contenders can do them making false promises, behaving falsely all the time in the presence of their targets.You make it seem like it is always the ladies with a problem.Not all ladies would believe a guy has a future by just being with him an intelligenunt liar can say he is a carpenter with the intention of owning a big furniture store in the future and this said carpenter has no blueprint to make such a thing feasible.Same way a lady can pretend to be homely do domestic chores,dresses decently a prayer warrior(just pretending)in order for her to get the ring going by this your logic and belief that pretence can be vague and the examples I brought forward we can conclude that there are a lot of good ladies out there and a man who is 35 and still unmarried should also check himself or is it that he has a problem and is yet to find the responsible ones or in your village is it only the women that get married?
Good day.
u are very pained, so u wld never see d truth, responsibility of a woman does not only lie on her not being an olosho...men naturally don't like n don't get close to overtly opiniated n "out of d handle" stubborn women..they don't even take them serious...
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Dafreeguy(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must think that I belong to that school of thought that believe children are for marriage.
When I need kids I would get one the primary aim for marriage as far as I am concerned is to get a companion which I can get even at 50.So hold it right there I can be a mother at 25 oga and still be unmarried.

This is my life and I do not live on false pretences so I am not consoling myself.
Being a babymama is all u cud think of? does that define a responsible life? gudluck if u decide to thread that part..dnt 4get wizkid and his babymama saga
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Isobug: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2018
Ladycloud:
Pheeew!!
Age is really not maturity!

Person go just dey matured with no sense...

Is marriage everything??

Nice question dear
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
You are right partially but don't believe what you see on social media. That's why I used numbers as a point.. I didn't say all ladies.

Thank you for being logical or seeing it from my angle.
I don't use any social media site except whatsapp unless you would want to categorize Quora and Nairaland(it is only on Nl I get news about Nigerian celebrities) as social media as well.Do have a great day.
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Immorttal: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

i wanted to ask you wetin you drink before making this comment, its bereft of reasoning. people are happy without marriage, disentangle yourself from African way of reasoning, be more openminded. thanks

1 Like

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by trustworthy1(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2018
[/b]
ANGELMARVE:
[b]The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.
The truth is
ANGELMARVE:
[b]The truth they say is very bitter.
she is completely saying the truth. How can a responsible Lady not get married before the age of 35?
If she is not married before her 35th birthday, then her responsibility comes into question. It's either there is something from her pursuing men away or her case has gone spiritual.

You cannot tell me it's her career because as career minded as Beyonce and chimamanda are, "They are both happily married with kids"
That is because their various husbands find them responsible with good woman characters.
So as a Lady that is unmarried after 35, You seriously need to check your life and repair those traits that have drove men away.
I know popular women defenders like cococandy and Dominique will come to defend their nairaland unmarried females as usual but the truth is that both coco and Dominique are married, So the unmarried 35+ ladies need not to be deceived by their defensive words, You better go check up your life, go get married and have kids.
There is nothing more beautiful than seeing your Daughter or son calling you mommy, Mommy, mommy and your husband at your bed side every night.
The truth is [/b]
ANGELMARVE:
The truth they say is very bitter.

The truth is "LIVE AND LET LIVE".
Married ones please don't insult the unmarried ones. likewise unmarried ones don't insult the married ones. No one knows tomorrow. You felt that the unmarried one's made mistake or their character made them not to be married. What of those married ladies that made mistake? Everyone has challenges both married and unmarried. What of those unmarried ladies with good character, but are not lucky enough to see someone that they felt suits them? let me tell you this real life story there is this woman of blessed memory who married on time (18 or 20 years), after so many years of marriage no issue. She brought d idea of adopting a baby, but d husband refused that it is against their traditions . I don't want to talk about the sufferings and torture this woman went through all in the name of marriage. It was later found out that this man was impotent. This man asked the woman to go outside and get pregnant but d woman refused. This man later married another wife he picked from beer parlor because he goes their often and that was when d main problem started. The second wife called d first wife all sorts of name including barren woman etc. The second wife being a kind of wayward person did not mind going outside to get pregnant. The first wife later died. Story 2: there is this woman 50+ unmarried, by mere looking at her, you will know she is unhappy. She always wears a sad look and she has a nasty character. Sometimes when one greets her, she doesn't respond.
Story 3: There is this woman 40+, she is unmarried. She is always cheerful and very accommodating. Do you know what she did, she went and adopted a child and by God's grace this baby is doing well. She will be 6years this year. The summary of my whole story is everybody should live and let live. Do not judge anybody whether married or unmarried because you might not know what d person is passing through. Marriage or no marriage shouldn't define a woman's worth. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by omoharry(f): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
Deltatoto:
mugu u are asking me to get married my first son is older than u and u are talking about working I have worked so hard that I can decide to fold my hands and legs for d rest of my life and I’ll be feeding Fat I’m a Honorable member in delta state so no worry.finally try and get married your family must be ashamed of u now.
Then dedicate that time to see how you can help you community or human kind ..that is the bane of the black man..they dont think beyond their nose but only them self..this time you are suing to spill out bitterness on the internet can be use it to champion a cause that will be beneficial to young Nigerians and society..that is why the white man will continue to be better than us because we do not see beyond our nose..you life end with getting married and having children and securing a political position for yourself to steal money.. while in the western world, people that have less work to do are thinking of how life than be much better and easier for mankind to live in..You are a Honorable member of Delta state..how have you affected your community positively with the position that you have.. ? you are not honarable mr man because no Nigerian politician deserve that name honor to their name because they are the problem of the country..so why wont you have all the time to castigate women because you have all the time in you hand because there is free to take home at the end of the month.you don't deserve that name.
Shame on me!!?..if you have given birth to my age mate and you can reason like this, then I appalled that an elderly man can reason like this.I expect wisdom to come with age but I can see it has eluded you.My parents are dead, soo I own nobody and society any explanation..
So Mr honorable member of Delta state, instead of you to think of how Delta state can become the active booming place that it use to be because of the restiveness of the youth by seeing how meaningful development and peace can be restore back to the state so that companies can start operating there, you are here wasting your time making mockery of unmarried women and you self.

I am ashamed that a mediocre like you will hold such position and display your foolishness blatantly for the world to see...Now I know why we will continue to remain backward because we have your kind in the corridors of powder .You are not honorable in any way..you are just a political hustler slinging to any scrumps that falls on you table as long as you continue to be loyal to who ever you call oga.
If you are married then I feel sorry for your wife because its only a man that have no regard for women that would come here and exhibit that.I dont envy her at all.Bye Mr Dis-honorable

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by manikspears: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Shugavee:
lol so I need to get married before hving kids,?? I can hv kids anytime I want!! We all want to get married but if not,, i am one of the ladies That don’t give two hoots ,,, especially if u don’t meet ur match, the Society shouldnt force u to go for stupid men all in the name of marriage.

ok,so by your standards everybody is free to have children out of wedlock with whoever they like as long as the other person meets your specs,ok.so that is part of the feminism ideal.if i may ask those feminism comes with child support from the man who impregnates you or it is just a one woman thingy?
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Brightgem:
Do you understand the fact somebody somewhere will read ur comment and actually feel it's time to end their life and do it? That makes you a what? A silent killer. Do you understand that there are ladies in their 30s plus who are decent, living honestly but it just happens to be their life trial that they haven't found a companion yet, especially because men who make comments like you exist? Do you understand what the tag evening newspaper is doing to women who didn't choose to be so? Do you know the concept of keep quiet if you have nothing good to say? You are just a waste of air and space meant for other human beings. Ladies stay strong and true to ur selves o. Love is ageless, u can always find who is true. Please don't settle.
That guys comment is way too harsh sha.. People keep forgetting everyone faces a particular type of challenge in life & trying to make one feel less of a human being isn't the best way to go about it.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Dafreeguy:
Being a babymama is all u cud think of? does that define a responsible life? gudluck if u decide to thread that part..dnt 4get wizkid and his babymama saga

Yes I would rather be a singlemother and happy with my kids walk down he aisle at 50 with a good companion.
Than be a wife at 25 living in misery with a stranger.

Also if I become a singlemother the children are for my benefit along with my last name and so I do not expect the man to play a part so no wizkid saga I decided to play the role alone he only donated the sperm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by Boyooosa(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Even as a divorcee or widow shocked
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by adedayoa2(f): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2018
blackgold2018:
Let me assume is your style of defending the above mentioned ladies the op was talking about. She was harsh n bias though but she's kind of right.
she's not right, we all have plans for our lives. I planned getting married age 25 but I met my fiance age 27 and he wasn't ready till I was 33. Man proposes but God disposes. There are so many things you've planned but you've not been able to achieve. Its not because you're a good or a bad person. There are some ladies who are waiting for their fiancée, some don't even want to settle down, some are tired of jumping from one relationship to another all in the name of settling down, some are tired of trying, some want a man with a particular trait. No late comer for marriage o, everybody on your own. E just be like judgement day.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by djon78(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2018
omoharry:
and so fucking what if she is over menopause..how is that your business. Hard working men dont have time for this crap that you have dedicated your whole lives in doing.You are definately a jobless slow poke that have been rejected by so many ladies and you have become this bitter man on nairaland, that is why you are here bad mouthing women...tell me what have they done to you that you will focus all your energy in this forum lashing out at women when your mate are out there making money and preparing for a better future for themselves...
Yes she is approaching Menopause, so am I and so others ladies. So, what if i get to 40 and dont get married how is that your business?..mind your business, go and get a job, work hard and look for a good woman to marry and let us be please.

Stop lazying around and expecting a girl to start soaking Garri with you while you spend half of your life online doing nothing meaningful but bad mouthing women because you had had a bitter experience with them..so oga..I am not getting married nor interested in having into kids..I might adopt though if i wish..maybe later..I have nieces and nephews..all over the place..and it is a choice..deal with it.

Ask most Nigerian married men and women how happy they are in their marriages..To me life goes beyond marriage and having kids but to some other, it very important..everybody with thier destiny and how they wish to live their lives..must everyone give birth? what happens to the children roaming street of Nigeria have they been properly taken care off?...Please if marriage is your sole achievement it is not for many people..so abeg mind your business and stop this menupause bla bla bla..It make you look bitter.

[b]
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by theewhy: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Shey them don dey catch late comer for marriage ni?.....because what is the shame being unmarried at 35+, in which book is it written that you must get married before 35 or which law states that marriage is compulsory...biko i no understand again ooo
Re: "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady by TadM: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:

ah you be witch shall (in a funny way). See as you weak me like dodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

/ Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.