Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69081 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by gaby(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
shine96:

Which one be infidel country? Italy or where the idot is coming from?

To the idiot Italy wey give am shelter from him war ravaged country is an infidel country because they worship the idol he was going to vandalize.

Do you understand now?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

Sorry to interrupt sir.Atheists don't frown at adultery nor murder. Cos in atheism there are no rules.Most of dem that does are still indirectly influenced by Christians even without knowing it.

With Christianity that has alot of rules, does that stop them from doing terrible things? Yeye
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by SarcasticGenius(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
wow, please help me beg your rapist holy spirit to make me potent

He's busy doing more productive things with his valuable time. In his eyes your life is worth as much as dog-sh.it by the roadside. Consult your local malam and ask him for burantashi.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
Your IQ is too low and too full of sh*T to understand God. Your love for barbaric Mohammad and your regular attempt to divert from Mohammad and the bigoted hate actions of his fellowers tells me so. Now answer the question you quoted and it will improve your -ve IQ.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by somad: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.
you are insane

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
adedehinbo:
what if that guy isn't a Muslim and he did all that to attracts more hatred to Muslims
What if he is a Muslim and did that in the true spirit of Islam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by laraemi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.
may God forgive you

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by FTjnr(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
ftjnr what do u have to say about these head slammers embarassed

nothing surprises me anymore about these vampires. they're not good neighbours. don't feel comfortable or safe if you have a moooooooslim living next door to you, especially if they're from the north. they hate christians. the qur'an has empowered them kill/destroy unbelievers aka infidels.

i used to be on one forum back then called nimbuzz...and there i met real terrorists online who threatened to kill me and even showed me gory pictures of the dirty works allah authorized them to do.

this is the only reason i hate boooohari...not because he's APC; there's an underground agenda to islamize nigeria through violence and booohari is just a stooge.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by JVector: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Can a christian climb the Kabba in mecca and spit on it?
You all know what will end the story.....
Innocent Christians in Kano, Egypt etc will be killed to protest the act.....

Don't do to others what you can't accept done to you. angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by emperorblog(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:
Na everywhere these extremists dey show themselves...

E for no flee war for him country cum chop aduro for infidel country na..
Mumu idiot
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
Your IQ is too low and too full of sh*T to understand God. Your love for barbaric Mohammad and your regular attempt to divert from Mohammad and the bigoted hate actions of his fellowers tells me so. Now answer the question you quoted and it will improve your -ve IQ.

You can't always understand the Christian God for his barbaric and devilish attitude but Muhammed can be understood. The atrocities done by the christian god dwarfs that of muhammed. lol, funny set of hypocrites and sentimental bigots
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

You can't always understand the Christian God for his barbaric and devilish attitude but Muhammed can be understood. The atrocities done by the christian god dwarfs that of muhammed. lol, funny set of hypocrites and sentimental bigots
More diversion as always. The day the demons in your brain allow you stay on topic and answer those questions is the day you will have sense. I said that you can't not that I or others who want to can't but do I expect you to misquote me and distort what I wrote? Of course that's what Muslims are taught, very good at and dedicated to.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by sanandreas(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

I wasn't expecting something different. As a Man thinketh in his heart so he is.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
More diversion as always. The day the demons in your brain allow you stay on topic and answer those questions is the day you will have sense.

Below is the answer..

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

Below is the answer..

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
So
princfred:
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
Your father is a bastard
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
Christianity existed 600 years before Islam. So are you saying there were no real Christians there? Some of you just spilling anything you feel like. SMH...
check ur history again bros! There was Islam before Christianity!

Christianity was after the death of Christ . Islam has been there during the old testament. Wetin u wan argue sef? Just focus on the God u serve as a true believer, we all worship the same God in diff languages which the bible even talked about.

The same way Islamist kill is same way Christians were killing back in history too.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Kunsky007: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Victornezzar:
These people are just the problem of the world

Let them have their own planet biko

Every muslim is not a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Amberon1: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
I'm done conversing with you if you don't know that Christianity predates Islam by 600 years.
BrokenCock:

Christianity was after the death of Christ . Islam has been there during the old testament. Wetin u wan argue sef? Just focus on the God u serve as a true believer, we all worship the same God in diff languages which the bible even talked about.

The same way Islamist kill is same way Christians were killing back in history too.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrokenCock:

So Islam is not after the death of Mohammad? Muslims are their wacky logic system. Am not worshiping a God who promise to give me 70 virgins for barbarism like you o. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by lucianohase(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
This Muslim man should be butchered for doing that. Or his should be fried gradually in hot palm oil while alive. Because if na them, them go do worse.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Karlovich: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
Your father is a bastard
your jesus is actually the bastard not me, he was a product of adultery between Mary and holy spirit
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrokenCock:
lie! They are actually the ones putting humanity n sanity in check.
Without Muslims there will be lesser real Christians
Withoit Christians there will be lesser real Islamist
you have shit in your brain
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Obelensi: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
As a Christian I don't find this provoking. He is brainwashed and confused, so I don't blame him.
It will be better if we understand we have same fate, principles and moral standards guiding us.
A Christian, moslem, atheist frowns at adultery, murder, slavery, and any thing against humanity. So why the conflicts?
If the masses have this understanding, I tell you they will be peace in land

Your otu go make sense to kpansh ooo
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Karlovich: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
somad:
you are insane
was it not your holy spirit that got someone else's wife to be pregnant?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
So Islam is not after the death of Mohammad? Muslims are their wacky logic system. Am not worshiping a God who promise to give me 70 virgins for barbarism like you o. Stop deceiving yourself.

But you are worshiping this god

1. Creates Adam and Eve
2. Creates the Devil
5. Clueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created)
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skillful ship builder (Noah's family)
8. Sends diseases, starvation, plagues, tsunamis, etc
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by adedehinbo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
What if he is a Muslim and did that in the true spirit of Islam?
and why did you concluded he is a Muslim when you haven't verified his belief, that's how most of you here will enter hell fire
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

The Crusaders, spanish inquisition, trans atlantic slave trade are examples of how Christians oppressed other religions
and which of these happened in your life time
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by degamemaster(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:
Na everywhere these extremists dey show themselves...

E for no flee war for him country cum chop aduro for infidel country na..
Mumu idiot

My guy...You sabi wetin be aduro ooh. Lols
Correct guy...
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
alowonle02:
This Muslim refugee has really gone too far, Islam teaches its followers to respect and accommodate other's people faiths. It teaches us not to judge others but only to preach and show them the true path, there is no corece or force in Islam. What this man did is not attributing to Islam but to his behaviour and character because Islam is a religion of peace and it teaches peace.
indeed. Will you shut up your mouth there
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by gaby(m): 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
degamemaster:

My guy...You sabi wetin be aduro ooh. Lols
Correct guy...

Lol...na we be Aduro masters that year na....I tell dem say na horse I ride from Africa reach Europe....

Dem wan hear gist...I supply dem tori
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by hahn(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
and which of these happened in your life time

Christians have been known to destroy shrines here in Nigeria in recent times

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.