Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69114 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 5:48am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

When has Christian ever condemned a christian terrorist? When ? Where? Quit playing yourself
You are too lost in your hateful bigotry and sh*ty assumptions that Christians are same with Muslims to notice. Yet it Muslims usually deflect from and never condemn the terrorism of their fellow Muslims just like you are bent on doing here trying to deflect from the topic and not condemn the mans act. Must you Muslims project your heinous ways and orientation on others? It makes you guys sound like bag of stupid. You are just a potential terrorist going by your warped mentality.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by cabilla(m): 6:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Karlovich:
haha, thank you now remember to tell your zombie god to furnish your imaginary mansion because of this
i got on time for shit
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
You are too lost in your hateful bigotry and sh*ty assumptions that Christians are same with Muslims to notice. Yet it Muslims usually deflect from and never condemn the terrorism of their fellow Muslims just like you are bent on doing here trying to deflect from the topic and not condemn the mans act. Must you Muslims project your heinous ways and orientation on others? It makes you guys sound like bag of stupid. You are just a potential terrorist going by your warped mentality.

Calm down son, calm down. Dont get too emotional about this, I asked a simple question. When did Christians ever condemned terrorist attacks carried out by their fellow christian terrorists? Where did the condemnation happened? Same Christians that believes there aren't Christian terrorists and act like they are all saints while the bad guys are only Muslims. Just proceed with the answers
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Calm down son, calm down. Dont get too emotional about this, I asked a simple question. When did Christians ever condemned terrorist attacks carried out by their fellow christian terrorists? Where did the condemnation happened? Same Christians that believes there aren't Christian terrorists and act like they are all saints while the bad guys are only Muslims. Just proceed with the answers
So in your goatishness, you expect answers when you still have mine waiting for you? If I didn't know you are a sag of stupid, I would be surprised. Your attempt at deflection will not work with me.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Amberon1: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2018
You're an idiot. Ignorant dimwit, go suck a d!ck. Fool.
BrokenCock:
u are talking offpoint, u r talking of history and u r starting from ur own given date... I said go back and study history of islam as u no get anything to do. Religious madafaka!na religion go kill ona fr Africa iswear!
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
So in your goatishness, you expect answers when you still have mine waiting for you? If I didn't know you are a sag of stupid, I would be surprised.

You didn't ask any question and if you did it would be definitely after mine. So who shoukd answer the question first? I don't expect anything less from a brain dead religious bigot that believes Christians are saints and heaven is for them alone.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

You didn't ask any question and if you did it would be definitely after mine. So who shoukd answer the question first? I don't expect anything less from a brain dead religious bigot that believes Christians are saints and heaven is for them alone.
See evil brainless goat denying glaring fact here scroll up and see whose question is first. What else is expected from evil minds if not diversion and lying projections
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
See evil brainless goat denying glaring fact here scroll up and see whose question is first. What else is expected from evil minds if not diversion and lying projections

Tell me where I lied
Tell me where i diverted
Tell me how my mind is devilish
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Tell me where I lied
Tell me where i diverted
Tell me how my mind is devilish
You lied about whose question came first.
You diverted by making posts not addressing the topic and putting up these diversions about whose question came first and talking about Od not about your fellow bigot Muslims action.

You have a devilish mind for continually trying to divert from instead of condemn in the face of evil.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Amberon1:
You're an idiot. Ignorant dimwit, go suck a d!ck. Fool.
the same way ya mama dey blow ya papa! Wasted sperm
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 9:06am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
You lied about whose question came first.
You diverted by making posts not addressing the topic and putting up these diversions about whose question came first and talking about Od not about your fellow bigot Muslims action.

You have a devilish mind for being diversional in the face of evil.

Like I said quit been emotional, I know you are angry because Muhammed you so much hate did far less thing than the christian God. You are angry that your God is worst than the devil but you don't want to accept it. Also, you are angry that your fellow Christian commits terrorism which you don't want to accept because you are supposed to be saints according to you. Sorry ehnn, I know how you feel. Just relax, you will be fine and don't hurt yourself bikonu
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Like I said quit been emotional, I know you are angry because Muhammed you so much hate did far less thing than the christian God. You are angry that your God is worst than the devil but you don't want to accept it. Also, you are angry that your fellow Christian commits terrorism which you don't want to accept because you are supposed to be saints according to you. Sorry ehnn, I know how you feel. Just relax, you will be fine and don't hurt yourself bikonu
As expected all evil islamist do is attempt to divert, lie and project their evil doings and goatish oreintation on others. The topic you are running from stares you in the face as you attempt to project to others how stupid and angry you feel everytime( which is always) islamist exhibit their latent bigotry and hate action. Now you cant deny those claims but double down on them.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
As expected all evil islamist do is attempt to divert, lie and project their evil doings and goatish oreintation on others. The topic you are running from stares you in the face as you attempt to project to others how stupid and angry you feel everytime( which is always) islamist exhibit their latent bigotry and hate action. Now you cant deny those claims but double down on them.

Kindly explain this

Overview of your god

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Kindly explain this

Overview of your god

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
princfred:
Your IQ is too low and too full of sh*T to understand God. Your love for barbaric Mohammad and your regular attempt to divert from Mohammad and the bigoted hate actions of his fellowers tells me so. Now answer the question you quoted and it will improve your -ve IQ.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by justjify(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
tomorrow they will say their religion is a religion of piss. Shame on all of you
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
princfred:
Your IQ is too low and too full of sh*T to understand God. Your love for barbaric Mohammad and your regular attempt to divert from Mohammad and the bigoted hate actions of his fellowers tells me so. Now answer the question you quoted and it will improve your -ve IQ.

Going round in circles. You can't condemn your devilish god, your attempt to attack Muhammed makes no sense because your god is worst. I mean absolutely worst, you have no single right to condemn him or attack Muslims. Look in the mirror my friend, incestation, Fratricide, murder, deaths, terrorism everything negative and bad was initiated by your god. Deal with the facts. Bye Felicia!!!
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
justjify:
tomorrow they will say their religion is a religion of piss. Shame on all of you

Have you said shame on your fellow Christians for worshipping a barbaric and murderous God

ollah2:

Kindly explain this

Overview of your god

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 

Kindly answer these
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Going round in circles. You can't condemn your devilish god, your attempt to attack Muhammed makes no sense because your god is worst. I mean absolutely worst, you have no single right to condemn him or attack Muslims. Look in the mirror my friend, incestation, Fratricide, murder, deaths, terrorism everything negative and bad was initiated by your god. Deal with the facts. Bye Felicia!!!
More diversion as always. The day the demons in your brain allow you stay on topic and answer those questions is the day you will have sense. I said that you can't not that I or others who want to can't but do I expect you to misquote me and distort what I wrote? Of course that's what Muslims are taught, very good at and dedicated to.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:

Have you said shame on your fellow Christians for worshipping a barbaric and murderous God

Kindly answer these

So in your goatishness, you expect answers when you still have mine waiting for you? If I didn't know you are a sag of stupid, I would be surprised. Your attempt at deflection from the topic will not work.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Tundeobama(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
engwari:
Tunde, which WhatsApp group?
+2347031375607 add up
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Ndipe(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2018
If a Christian had destroyed the statue if Mohammed in an Islamic country, that person would be subjected to death threats. It is baffling as to why these fanatics will leave their country to another country and try to create havoc there.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by dederocs(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Islam and terrorism are twins.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Dreyton36: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2021
I know those brainless religious bigots will blame him because it's a case of a Muslim destroying a man made moulded block of a female

The question here is :

What's the difference between someone who worships an idol and someone who bows and prays to a moulded acclaimed Virgin Mary ?

Was there cameras during the days of Mary and Jesus Christ ?

No one knows the exact face of Mary or Jesus
Bible stories don't tell is their exact faces but just a way to learn our kids in a more fun way cuz kids are more attracted to what they can see in pictures

Yeah some unintelligent people will surely come here to type long Grammer with zero sense because they've been brainwashed since birth

Bowing down to moulding doesn't make u different from an idol worshipper , you're all the same

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.