Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69105 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
adedehinbo:
and why did you concluded he is a Muslim when you haven't verified his belief, that's how most of you here will enter hell fire
Go to Italy and confirm other wise since you cant read the topic that's how naivety or deception controls your life. As if it's beyond Muslims to do such when they regularly do worst.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kunsky007:

Every muslim is not a terrorist but every terrorist is a muslim.
bro most of them are
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

Below is the answer..

AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
princfred:
More diversion as always. The day the demons in your brain allow you stay on topic and answer those questions is the day you will have sense. I said that you can't not that I or others who want to can't but do I expect you to misquote me and distort what I wrote? Of course that's what Muslims are taught, very good at and dedicated to.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Friend01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Valro:
If it were to be a Christian that did this in an Arabic country, the rest is history.

Try this nonsense in US with Trump

You are a prisoner of whatever you believe in, religion is still the only one true universal threat to human existence.
Live and let live.

In one line you say religion is the problem and in another breathe(like a typical hypocrite) you are commenting on something that is religious.
Where do you actually belong to?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Many European and Nigerians did not agree with Trump on Muslim ban but the wisdom of that becomes obvious day after day.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Christians have been known to destroy shrines here in Nigeria in recent times
guy you are ignorant. Just know Christianity is the best thing that could happen to your life. Your religion, Islam is just a cult, nothing else. You Muslims are weak people and all you know how to do is terrorise women and unarmed people. You cannot stand and fight army to army.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Friend01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:
Na everywhere these extremists dey show themselves...

E for no flee war for him country cum chop aduro for infidel country na..
Mumu idiot

I do not support his actions, BUT almost all the wars happening around the world especially in the Middle East were started and instigated through financial, moral and political support of Western nations; and If the man his reacting to the pillage and plundering going on on his home country do not blame his religion for it.
Their government caused it.
These reaction are more political than religious.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by pinknipple: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
another reason why my hatred for muslim will no no end.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
bro most of them are
Some do the actual act, others hang around to applaud, defend or divert from the hate actions of them e.g many of them here. What percentage of them here are condemning the act like Christians usually do? Islamists are demon possessed
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Friend01:

I do not support his actions, BUT almost all the wars happening around the world especially in the Middle East were started and instigated through financial, moral and political support of Western nations; and If the man his reacting to the pillage and plundering going on on his home country do not blame his religion for it.
Political and he is taking it out on mary( religious symbol) ? Your wrong bias or naivety is self imposing delusion on you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
guy you are ignorant. Just know Christianity is the best thing that could happen to your life. Your religion, Islam is just a cult, nothing else. You Muslims are weak people and all you know how to do is terrorise women and unarmed people. You cannot stand and fight army to army.

Hahaha

Christianity is a cult too. Afterall you guys drink blood and eat flesh under the guise of holy communion

cheesy grin
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
your jesus is actually the bastard not me, he was a product of adultery between Mary and holy spirit
I repeat you and your father are bastards, waste of sperm
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by gaby(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Friend01:

Na aunty Mary and him pikin statute na im no be religious Abi....

Wetin Mary do am....
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Hahaha

Christianity is a cult too. Afterall you guys drink blood and eat flesh under the guise of holy communion

cheesy grin
the Bleep? Keep it coming please, I always knew you guys were demented, it's interesting to watch you re-demonstrate it.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Friend01(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
Political and he is taking it out on mary( religious symbol) ? Your wrong bias or naivety is self imposing delusion on you.

oga, hide your face.
And find water clean mouth. you no know wetin I dey talk.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by hahn(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
the Bleep? Keep it coming please, I always knew you guys were demented, it's interesting to watch you re-demonstrate it.

Yes. See muslims below acting silly

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Friend01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Na aunty Mary and him pikin statute na im no be religious Abi....
Wetin Mary do am....
You dey ask me?. Shioooorr. you for ask de guy na.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Slimmacho: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
See stupid people getting into a religious war here on Nairaland over someone seeking asylum.
Don't you know the best way to get a valid visa is by asylum.
Burn a Bible, Koran, become a gay activist, get ppl to picture you being beaten, you'll be granted asylum in America.
The guy in question is an illegal immigrant seeking for an asylum in another European country or America.
Then Fools are here arguing about religion.
Most Nigerians are religious extremists, you don't have to engage in suicide bombings or killings before you become an extremist.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by cabilla(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
haha, thank you now remember to tell your zombie god to furnish your imaginary mansion because of this
i got no time for shit
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Tellemall: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
alowonle02:
This Muslim refugee has really gone too far, Islam teaches its followers to respect and accommodate other's people faiths. It teaches us not to judge others but only to preach and show them the true path, there is no corece or force in Islam. What this man did is not attributing to Islam but to his behaviour and character because Islam is a religion of peace and it teaches peace.
And yet it is always, always, the peaceful adherents bringing violence and terror to every country they set foot in. How isn't that what they were taught to do? They do it while screaming scriptures to back them up. So where do you think they get the ideas from?

Ask Kashmir. Ask all the conflict zones of the world and discover the secret.

Buddhists can be peaceful. Sikhs can be peaceful. But put any of them with the self proclaimed peaceful ones and watch war break out.

Why do you think this is?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Yes. See muslims below acting silly
These are yahoo boys not Christians. If you know you know. But at least no one can dare kill in the name of Christianity
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toye440: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
But wetin this ppl do this allah now, wey dey make them behave like say na shampoo dey their cranium. Allah do too koba this ppl and i cant but pity dem.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toye440: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Hahaha

cheesy grin
but islam is way more than that its d only religion in d world that harbours terrorists. ISIS ALSHABAB, BOKO HARAM, AL QAEDA and others r d ones practicing real islam. Islam is terrorism and terrorism is islam, if i lie tell ur BOKO boys to let LEAH go.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toye440: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Hahaha

cheesy grin
but islam is way more than that its d only religion in d world that harbours terrorists. ISIS, ALSHABAB, BOKO HARAM, AL QAEDA and others r d ones practicing real islam. Islam is terrorism and terrorism is islam, if i lie tell ur BOKO boys to let LEAH go.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Talknochip(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
The media is wrong on this. The headline should be - "A Muslim Refugee Destroyed the Graven Image of Mariam."
Mariam is to Islam as whom Mary is to Christianity.
The refugee did that because Mary lied to the whole world. Mary's major offense is that she fornicated with an Angel. She took the inheritance of Joseph to a Spirit being. She was the first Christian to sin under grace.
Smh
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Talknochip(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
sisisioge:
Chai! Refugee fa! It is well.
Well? it Can't be well ... Gen 16:11-12
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Cityguy: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anyone who fetches ants infested wood should expect visits from lizards. When a group of people foolishly open their doors to terrorists in the name of humanitarianism, then they should be prepared to live with the consequences. How Europe and other free world nation's came to think they can change animals to humans simply by wearing them clothes amazes me. Good luck to them. Shey name statue he is destroying now, their daughters would soon face rape and their sons knife attacks.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by kernel001: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Karlovich:
Good, destroy the statue of that cheating LovePeddler, if only Joseph had known.

What of the Medina pedophile? The blood sucking demon of that share 72 virgins to fool?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
toye440:

but islam is way more than that its d only religion in d world that harbours terrorists. ISIS, ALSHABAB, BOKO HARAM, AL QAEDA and others r d ones practicing real islam. Islam is terrorism and terrorism is islam, if i lie tell ur BOKO boys to let LEAH go.

Don't be too emotional. Christians are the ones in charge of terrorist groups

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
you have shit in your brain
Like ur 4fadaz
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
So Islam is not after the death of Mohammad? Muslims are their wacky logic system. Am not worshiping a God who promise to give me 70 virgins for barbarism like you o. Stop deceiving yourself.
oboy I no dey minister say mk u become Muslim! If u like worship stone sef. . .but no dey use religion block ya sight
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
I'm done conversing with you if you don't know that Christianity predates Islam by 600 years.
akukor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.