Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (69128 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amberon1:
Christianity existed 600 years before Islam. So are you saying there were no real Christians there? Some of you just spilling anything you feel like. SMH...
u are talking offpoint, u r talking of history and u r starting from ur own given date... I said go back and study history of islam as u no get anything to do. Religious madafaka!na religion go kill ona fr Africa iswear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't know how someone will be brain Washed to this extent. You Muslims know the truth. Bible. Never go against quoran but the useless quoran is Always fighting against the Holy Bible. Is the. Message not clear? Every quote in the Bible has been there before Islam religion started, and now all they do is fight against it. The kind things Muslims say sounds so stupid, and child. Was there Islam when Mary had sex with a Holy Spirit? Etc. Let's just assume she had sex with the Holy Spirit and gave birth to Christ. Then who had sex with this useless terrorist called mohammeds mother?
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by bendike: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
As a Christian I don't find this provoking. He is brainwashed and confused, so I don't blame him.
It will be better if we understand we have same fate, principles and moral standards guiding us.
A Christian, moslem, atheist frowns at adultery, murder, slavery, and any thing against humanity. So why the conflicts?
If the masses have this understanding, I tell you they will be peace in land
Omo are those boobs real shocked
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
On this date 2017, a Christian terrorist named Stephen Paddock fired more than 1,100 rounds of bullets killing 58 people in the process. Christians won't talk about that. Hypocrisy is a Christian
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
I always try to be convinced that all Muslims are not the same because of my OGA. But there was this time Donald Trump wanted to stop Islam's from entering America. My OGA turned very furious, if he had a chance he will go and bomb America. This is what. My OGA said, and become Afraid of him. ALL MUSLIMS ARE really terrorist. If someone had paid him some huge amount of money, he would have tried bombing America. He is cool with Christians, plays alot, so friendly and terrorist minded. They have nothing good for Christians. A Muslim man can easily marry a Christian but a Muslim woman can never accept his proposal. What a religion Indeed. Muslims are the most brain washed been. Always talking like a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by degamemaster(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
gaby:

Lol...na we be Aduro masters that year na....I tell dem say na horse I ride from Africa reach Europe....

Dem wan hear gist...I supply dem tori

Hahahahhahahahahaha you want burst my belle with laughter here....no be only horse, both even shark swallowed you and committed you for their country...lols
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Deepfreezer(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
olafum1:
You left ur war turn Islamic country, d seemingly peaceful & deeply rooted Islamic country (Saudi Arabia) didn't take u in, but those who had put humanity first before religion welcomed u in their own country, but still u went to damage one of their traditional relics...

Well, I don't blame u, or other peaceful religion chanters allover,

I blame the stupid and foolish Europe providing home to ur folks thinking u r humans, whereas u r just a demented 6th century archaic dummy.
Best comment
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muslims will tell you that Christians also killed in the olden days. A grown up will say this. What about now? Islam's are simply living in hatred. Everything just get cleared from My eyes today. Islam's cannot make a good neighbor to any Christian. LOOK AT SOMEONE DID TO JUST A STATUE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY. JUST A STATUE

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toye440: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

Don't be too emotional. Christians are the ones in charge of terrorist groups

https://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/hillary-clinton-and-the-funding-of-al-qaeda-terrorists-in-libya-and-syria.html

https://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/created-terrorists-funded-hilary-clinton/
lol and dey chant allahakbar before KABOOM. HA ani Allah yi ti koba yin tan. Olorun ni kan lo le koyin yo.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muslims will tell you that Christians also killed in the olden days. A grown up will say this. What about now? Islam's are simply living in hatred. Everything just get cleared from My eyes today. Islam's cannot make a good neighbor to any Christian. LOOK AT SOMEONE DID TO JUST A STATUE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY. JUST A STATUE....�
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Offpoint: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrokenCock:
u are talking offpoint, u r talking of history and u r starting from ur own given date... I said go back and study history of islam as u no get anything to do. Religious madafaka!na religion go kill ona fr Africa iswear!
How is him talking me abeg? I wanna know mbok
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

Below is the answer..

AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHRISTIAN GOD 

1. Creates Adam and Eve 
2. Creates the Devil 
3. Populates the world through incest 
4. Surprised the Devil exists 
5. CLueless about how to Deal with the Devil (He created) 
6. Drowns the entire planet, saving just one family of a very very skilIful ship builder (Noah's family) 
7. Populates the world through incest... Again 
8. Sends diseases, starvations, plagues, tsunamis, etc 
9. Still bewildered by the Devils existence 
10. Blames the Devil... That he created 
11. Rapes a married virgin, so she will give birth to himself as his own son, so that people can torture and kilL him/his son... So that he can forgive us from sins... 
(Sins in which he created) 
12. Claims to love us all unconditionally, but threaten us with helI if we don't Love him back... what kind of confused and irresponsible God is this?
You took your time to display your stupidity and foolishness..... All for Likes.....
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by adedehinbo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
Go to Italy and confirm other wise since you cant read the topic that's how naivety or deception controls your life. As if it's beyond Muslims to do such when they regularly do worst.
he was said to be Muslim,you could believe that almost immediately because you wanted it to be so,meanwhile most of the extremist are one way or the other working for the west to tarnish Islam image. Isis is isreal secret intelligence security
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by adedehinbo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
princfred:
Go to Italy and confirm other wise since you cant read the topic that's how naivety or deception controls your life. As if it's beyond Muslims to do such when they regularly do worst.
he was said to be Muslim,you could believe that almost immediately because you wanted it to be so,meanwhile most of the extremist are one way or the other working for the west to tarnish Islam image. Isis is isreal secret intelligence security.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

You took your time to display your stupidity and foolishness..... All for Likes.....

So saying the truth is now synonymous with stupidity and foolishness since your faith and God is called? But you can say anything about other people religions and Gods. Such hypocrisy
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Akuruoulo:
Muslims will tell you that Christians also killed in the olden days. A grown up will say this. What about now? Islam's are simply living in hatred. Everything just get cleared from My eyes today. Islam's cannot make a good neighbor to any Christian. LOOK AT SOMEONE DID TO JUST A STATUE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY. JUST A STATUE

ollah2:
On this date 2017, a Christian terrorist named Stephen Paddock fired more than 1,100 rounds of bullets killing 58 people in the process. Christians won't talk about that. Hypocrisy is a Christian

There you are
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by toye440: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Akuruoulo:
I don't know how someone will be brain Washed to this extent. You Muslims know the truth. Bible. Never go against quoran but the useless quoran is Always fighting against the Holy Bible. Is the. Message not clear? Every quote in the Bible has been there before Islam religion started, and now all they do is fight against it. The kind things Muslims say sounds so stupid, and child. Was there Islam when Mary had sex with a Holy Spirit? Etc. Let's just assume she had sex with the Holy Spirit and gave birth to Christ. Then who had sex with this useless terrorist called mohammeds mother?
Hmmmmm Belzibub.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Eberechi24(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
bendike:

Omo are those boobs real shocked
where you see boobs? Don't let your eyes deceive you o. Na pad cheesy
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by NairaMaster1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
ollah2:

They ran away from the countries destroyed by Christians

Is Bush a Christian?

Is Obama a Christian?

Is David Cameron a Christian?

NO!

Ignorantly, you think all non Muslims are Christians.

If you don't know, America is a proactive country, they will destroy you before you destroy them.

You people are wanderers and anti peace so you're always restless.

It's a pity that the whole world is on fire because of some unstructured homo sapiens.

Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Offpoint:

How is him talking me abeg? I wanna know mbok
Lmao! Na wa oh names dey oh! If I say u be Naughtyboy u no go believe me
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by Offpoint: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrokenCock:
Lmao! Na wa oh names dey oh! If I say u be Naughtyboy u no go believe me
Bekiaful next timegrin
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by BrokenCock: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Offpoint:

Bekiaful next timegrin
Roja that sir!
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2018
B
adedehinbo:
he was said to be Muslim,you could believe that almost immediately because you wanted it to be so,meanwhile most of the extremist are one way or the other working for the west to tarnish Islam image. Isis is isreal secret intelligence security.
Yeah even Boko haram is from Libyans. Islamists are saints. Pull your head off Mohammads ass and think before typing the BS your crazy imams spew. Islam does not need anyone to tarnish it's image. It's founder painted its image in bloody sword and barbarism and it's members follow as he instructed them to do likewise.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Akuruoulo:
Muslims will tell you that Christians also killed in the olden days. A grown up will say this. What about now? Islam's are simply living in hatred. Everything just get cleared from My eyes today. Islam's cannot make a good neighbor to any Christian. LOOK AT SOMEONE DID TO JUST A STATUE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY. JUST A STATUE....�
When they open their mouth you know how utterly stupid and evil they are. In their cave sense, the atrocities their members commit if they can't deny it is justified because others did it a million years ago. Such demented minds. Most people out of naivety and ignorance defend these evil animals thinking they are humans. If a Christians does bad , fellow Christians will say so even if he is a pastor but opposite obtains with the followers of the evil one.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 12:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Friend01:

oga, hide your face.
And find water clean mouth. you no know wetin I dey talk.
Your logic is wacko as I laid it out for you. Your naivety is impeding your senses.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2018
ollah2:
Christians codemned that then and now but Muslims like you rather deny, deflect, applaud or justify the much more regular hate crimes their people do.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by 2buffagain(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2018
He has the right idea though.
Idolatry
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by princfred(m): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2018
BrokenCock:
oboy I no dey minister say mk u become Muslim! If u like worship stone sef. . .but no dey use religion block ya sight
You must be mentally blind to not see the effect of Islamic religion terrorism in this.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by D1official: 1:29am On Oct 02, 2018
1Sharon:

With Christianity that has alot of rules, does that stop them from doing terrible things? Yeye
Google it and gt back to me.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by 3Ceagle(m): 1:30am On Oct 02, 2018
If you can't stand or tolerate the culture & religion of a people, you move to where you have your like minds instead of instigating trouble and creating hatred for you and your likes.
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 3:45am On Oct 02, 2018
princfred:
Christians codemned that then and now but Muslims like you rather deny, deflect, applaud or justify the much more regular hate crimes their people do.

When has Christian ever condemned a christian terrorist? When ? Where? Quit playing yourself
Re: Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. by ollah2: 3:48am On Oct 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Is Bush a Christian?

Is Obama a Christian?

Is David Cameron a Christian?

NO!

Ignorantly, you think all non Muslims are Christians.

If you don't know, America is a proactive country, they will destroy you before you destroy them.

You people are wanderers and anti peace so you're always restless.

It's a pity that the whole world is on fire because of some unstructured homo sapiens.

lol. Ofcourse they aren't Christians. Christians are saints, the pro-activeness is the reason they destroyed countries who doesn't want to be their puppet. Thanks for letting the world know you are the number one dumbest person to have ever existed and will ever exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.