Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (50582 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
na to use the girl do money ritual be the best
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Rextayne:
But Nigerian ladies are the worst, all green snakes.

Lol. My dear. Y'all overhype the situation.

I know ladies who got engaged with rings from an aboki's stand... No jokes. Ladies who got engaged with rings not even worth 10k! And they accepted it joyfully.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Ziel20: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Finger when person fit just cut.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Witnes: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
People like this deserve to be killed and fed to the pigs. Useless mofo. He earns 6 figure salary e no get mortgage and car repayments ba. Idiot
Na wa 4u o, y ur blood dey hot na? take am easy guy.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2018
A nigga once said:so because his sallary is 6figure he should also buy you a ring worth 6figure.This aunty nava knw where dey pain her.js pray say she quick realise were dey pain her b4 menopause fall on her.

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ItzTigrex(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Dis is wat u get wen u start a relationship wit money...buyin a girl's love wit expensive gifts...my dear run as far as ur legs can carry u...dese are ur village witches in disguise...she will wreck u...a good woman will appreciate d approach rather dan d ring... u are her center of interest not d ring... come to think of it, wat has dis gold digger ever presented to dis guy in question?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Rushmore(f): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2018
When she should be praying and working towards the longevity of her marriage she's there shouting about ring price and size. She's lucky not to be a Nigerian, because her village people would've dealt with her so bad that even when a guy proposes with rubber band or even a twisted copper wire she will appreciate.
#misplacedpriority

2 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Wey me dey stroll jumia since last week looking for the one that won't cost more than 10k to propose to bae, this one dey blast person wey buy 600k own angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I know ladies who got engaged with rings from an aboki's stand... No jokes. Ladies who got engaged with rings not even worth 10k! And they accepted it joyfully.
I know what y'all are capable of, tell me another story abeg. the truth is that their are lot of Gold diggers than the good ones.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Akowemoon(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Some people Annual income.. Lolz what a funny life
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by AllsufficientGod: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
People like this deserve to be killed and fed to the pigs. Useless mofo. He earns 6 figure salary e no get mortgage and car repayments ba. Idiot

Potential wife killer spotted! My God! For you to have thought out the above lines, it means you can actually kill for weightless reason. God please take this monster away from your people.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by 9gerian: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
I hope the guy sees her rant online and withdraws the ring altogether.

A lot of ladies focus more on their friends opinion only to come online and complain that their friend stole their men. In actual fact they push their men away. SMH

Explorers:
Before popping the big question, a man first needs to ask himself how much is he willing to spend on the engagement ring.

And while some think proposals shouldn’t be about the expensive jewelry, others claim the ring has to be worth between one and three-months salary.

One woman has decided to shame her fiancé online after he disappointed her with a too small of a diamond.

She ranted about the $1,674-ring as if it was a plastic toy on MumsNet.

However, the majority of MumsNet readers condemned the woman for her materialism, saying the guy that chose to spend the rest of his life with her should seriously rethink his options.

Orisirisi........ The one wey i use sef no reach the 12k on top and she don grab am before i even commot the ring for pocket.

https://www.boredpanda.com/unhappy-woman-cheap-wedding-ring-receipt/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9842234996

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Haywhaie:
The thing is, why marry her at all, and spend your entire life dealing with, or trying to patch the 30% flaws and blemishes on her person? What's the point? What's so special about her 70% goodies that you can't do without? Aren't there sweeter, more wonderful, more interesting things in life?

Hmmmmmn... are you flawless as a man? would you rate yourself 100% ....what if your ratings is below 70 %.....life will also continue na.... many times our worth is shown by living with other people. Bros go and marryyyyyyyyyyyyyy(in igbo accent) wink

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2018
this what happens when you decide to get hooked for life with a hookker.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by obailala(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2018
But to be fair with her and honest in judgement, that ring is tiny and ugly AF. grin cheesy

She has every right to lament, but maybe not publicly
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by dingbang(m): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Ring isn't fine... I wouldn't even buy that ring if I had that kind of money. I understand her complaints. But what she did was totally wrong and should not be condoned, he has every right to call of the relationship. If you respect your man, you dont insult him in public.

2 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

God will continue to keep girls who are like you in any shape or form away from me.

3 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Ballack1(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2018
I no go even buy ring self
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by harriet412(f): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Well the ring is actually very tiny, I think the lady is more bothered bou the size since she's gonna wear it everyday of her life.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by TruthHurts100: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Isaacmacdon:
Materialism at it's highest point. Kukuma imagine a situation where she got an expensive ring, and during the course of life, there was a meeting with the daredevils, and knowing how much the ring's worth, the daredevils say, "your ring or your life"?, so she'd freely give her life for materialism?

Fuvking Hell no! See, some ladies need reconfiguration slap! Go and buy the ring yourself na. Shey the marriage is between the both of you? Rubbish! Hanty, you're mad!

Real Mad
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by officialfysh(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
See clients o
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by dfrost: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:

Haba ednut1, that going to far. But the lady is materialistic fa. Kai!
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2018
dfrost:

Haba ednut1, that going to far. But the lady is materialistic fa. Kai!
grin na joke o
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by deebsman1(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2018
What an unfortunate guy
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2018
AllsufficientGod:

Potential wife killer spotted! My God! For you to have thought out the above lines, it means you can actually kill for weightless reason. God please take this monster away from your people.
lol i cant kill o. I simply move on if na my babe
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by LordAdam16: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Okay, I hate to be the voice of reason here, but I don't see what the what big issue is.

In the US, it is practically a rule of thumb to get an engagement ring that costs 3x your monthly salary. If he almost earns six figures, we're talking 6-8k pm, which comes out as at least a 20k ring. I mean you're not going to get the biggest of rocks for 20k, but the gap between 20k and about 2k is humongous.

Maybe, and as she alluded to, he's testing her... To which I say okay: and her response is anything but unreasonable. It's measured, it takes into account how her fiancé might feel, and how this is a hiccup she wants to resolve without ruffling feathers. That sounds entirely reasonable for a piece of jewelry she'll wear every day for years.

She is probably materialistic, but not obnoxiously so. We don't always get things we like. It's a running joke in this country for gfs to get their beaus singlet and boxers and for guys to get their gals bras and panties on birthdays. IMHO, I'd have preferred if people who've found themselves in her peculiar situation give her advice, because they're out there; rather than people preach their self-righteous, moralistic hubbub to her.

Maybe she asked for it by coming online. I wouldn't. But that's just me, and I wouldn't knock on those who want to share everything online if that's what they want to do.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by joyhoney(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRULY CHEAP when you reside overseas especially the US.
People spend 1000 USD hiring vehicles for wedding which happens to be the cheapest.
Most Nigerians won’t be happy seeing such, reason is that POVERTY has ravaged Nigeria.

People make such CASH within 10 days as cleaners

OGA you don stay there before ! how you take know
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Sarkin: 9:37am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?
and what will a worthless ring be of use for?
That's more reason she shouldn't complain; because he's fuken rich.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by dfrost: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
grin na joke o

Better because I've always acknowledged your comments on a +ve side. Don't let it slide.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by kushercain: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

We know it's you

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRULY CHEAP when you reside overseas especially the US.
People spend 1000 USD hiring vehicles for wedding which happens to be the cheapest.
Most Nigerians won’t be happy seeing such, reason is that POVERTY has ravaged Nigeria.

People make such CASH within 10 days as cleaners

Like they dont have tax and bills to pay.

You can as well say people live better with food stamps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.