Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (50583 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Friend01(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

When will you people(females) ever change?
No wonder a sister of mine said :show me a woman who don't like money and I will show a goat that don't eat grass.

The real question is, is it for the love or for the money?
You and I know it is for the latter rather than the former.

As if money preserves life.
Money when una go die leave na im una dey follow enta bush.
No wonder ritualist find it easier to use girls for their fetishes thwn males.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2018
I think it's an ugly ring and I'd tell him to his face angry

It's not by force to present a ring undecided
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:
The guy was scammed, the ring looks too cheap and ugly to be sold for that amount. He could have gotten something better for less price if he had gone to the right jewellers.

A husband that has bad taste in jewellery, is that one a husband

The ring is ugly AF, I could get a prettier ring for less undecided

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by dominique(f): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2018
LivingFree:

A husband that has bad taste in jewellery, is that one a husband

The ring is ugly AF, I could get a prettier ring for less undecided

What is worth doing is what doing well. This is a piece of jewellery that she will have to wear for many years if not for the rest of her life. Expecting to be engaged with a more attractive ring and not an hideous ring that can only be viewed properly with a magnifying lens is not too much to ask for imo.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Angelina996(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Does the ring defines the love
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by pryme(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
dominique:

What is worth doing is what doing well. This is a piece of jewellery that she will have to wear for many years if not for the rest of her life. Expecting to be engaged with a more attractive ring and not an hideous ring that can only be viewed properly with a magnifying lens is not too much to ask for imo.

you are simply going for the snivel and not the stake, You are more interested in the ring not the union.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
pryme:

you are simply going for the snivel and not the stake, You are more interested in the ring not the union.

That's an ugly ass ring and it's a mockery to be wearing it... I'd go and sort it out... it's a ring it has nothing to do with the union because I'd be happy in the union without wearing that joke of a ring. You're the one confusing union with accessories, like Dominique said, 'what's worth doing is worth doing well"
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by seangy4konji: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2018
You can't live long with th type of woman in your life..

Greatest mistake ever.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by pryme(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2018
LivingFree:

That's an ugly ass ring and it's a mockery to be wearing it... I'd go and sort it out... it's a ring it has nothing to do with the union because I'd be happy in the union without wearing that joke of a ring. You're the one confusing union with accessories, like Dominique said, 'what's worth doing is worth doing well"

It's an engagement ring not a birthday gift. Proposing to someone is beautiful enough, it's funny that most of you said you will accept a cheaper ring that is more beautiful than this, this clearly pointed out what's your priority (looking good first), how shallow.

The quality of the ring cant determine the quality of the union.
You talk about accessories, and what is worth doing is worth doing well, have you even tried to consider that the guy that bought the ring honestly believes its a beautiful ring? Your taste may not be the same.

A fake Rolex watch (replicas) will always look a 100 times better than an original Seiko watch. You are only worried about appearance which is why women are easily bought by fake and flashy guys.
So don't give me that about accessories and what's worth doing.

you don't call a gift signifying good intentions "ugly". This shows you are ungrateful and more worried about looking good.

An engagement ring has nothing to do with your collection of jewelries, it has nothing to do with accessories.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ring isn't kuku in my own religion. Thank God,I'm a Muslim. we don't propose with ring. Na una get wahala jare.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2018
Explorers:
Before popping the big question, a man first needs to ask himself how much is he willing to spend on the engagement ring.

And while some think proposals shouldn’t be about the expensive jewelry, others claim the ring has to be worth between one and three-months salary.

One woman has decided to shame her fiancé online after he disappointed her with a too small of a diamond.

She ranted about the $1,674-ring as if it was a plastic toy on MumsNet.

However, the majority of MumsNet readers condemned the woman for her materialism, saying the guy that chose to spend the rest of his life with her should seriously rethink his options.

Orisirisi........ The one wey i use sef no reach the 12k on top and she don grab am before i even commot the ring for pocket.

https://www.boredpanda.com/unhappy-woman-cheap-wedding-ring-receipt/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9842234996

How could u hurt someone ur suposed to love who loves you over material gain? I dont care if my man gives me the aluminium ring off the top of a coke can im gonna marry him in a heartbeat. If anything i wanna be the one to give him the world and make his dreams come true.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2018
Explorers:
Reactions

Wat he should do is ditch her ass and find someone who loves him and not the things he can buy her. Shallow girl should b ashamed. Its the love and thought put into it that counts
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When a lady neither respect or fear you. You just disrespected your guy. No matter how pushed you are, never let a girl know your financial worth. None of them is innocent. Na their nature be dat. Indirectly they will be expecting too much from you.

Not me. Im completely the oppisotte i wanna give my man everything in the world n mostly make him happy and love him forever. Material things are for shallow greedy girls. I do love pretty things but i wouldnt allow my man to buy me expensive jewellery that id probably lose by accident anyway. Id prefer him to give me his love n faithfulness and build happy life together. And im gonna be the one to give him all he deserves. Even so he tries to give me all he can but i dont accept most of it as he needs it more than i do atm as we are still apart in seperate countries for now���
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
If you are lucky to see someone with 70% of what you desire in a lady, marry her and work on the rest. Else you go wait tire for that perfect girl cos she no exist.

My man says im 99% perfect for a woman lol. I pride myself in being honest faithful kind compassionate and i love him for life. I ask for nothing but his love honesty n faithfulness and he gets the whole package. I respect him and am loyal n faithful and i cook clean and i am always gonna put his happiness first and desire just to build a happy life for us together and support him to be who and what he wants to in life. He loves me and i him so i will give him the world for the rest of my days. Hes the sweetest man i ever met n no one could compare in my eyes.

Lol the other 1% is i do get a little jelous even tho i trust him which hes earned. But i cant stand the thought of any other girls near him as i know wat girls are like and hes too handsome for his own good lol
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2018
Michelle55:
I can't possibly fault her. She doesn't know how it feels to work and earn her own money. Dude has spoilt her rotten so he should either kick her ass off or marry her like that.

Hahaha that picture. Them boys faces lol
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Michelle55: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

Hahaha that picture. Them boys faces lol
Lol.. Yes dear. How are you

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2018
Michelle55:

Lol.. Yes dear. How are you

I am good and how are u doin? Hope lifes treating u fair
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Michelle55: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Missyford31:

I am good and how are u doin? Hope lifes treating u fair
Sure dear.. I'm okay just looking for trouble cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple / Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.