Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (50589 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by SPDAZZY(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
This is ridiculous. With things one sees, one can't help but wonder how some human minds work.

Oga should have bought her a bigger but cheaper ring without letting her see the receipt. I am sure she would have appreciated it more.

She seems to be one that would gladly take a 'glitter' over a 'gold'

4 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Aystarz: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When a lady neither respect or fear you. You just disrespected your guy. No matter how pushed you are, never let a girl know your financial worth. None of them is innocent. Na their nature be dat. Indirectly they will be expecting too much from you.

Even in marriage, you never know a woman until you are dead broke and she's on a high.

7 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by taytee(m): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Gr8lex:
If she wants expensive ring, make she go buy am with her money now
u dey mind dem ni all of them NA bastard

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Mankosi: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Slay queen
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Is this not a 4 year old news ? undecided The lady dey mop floor for Mcdonalds now

4 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Preshy561(f): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Why the fuss about engagement ring
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by durubennie(m): 8:33am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

4 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2018
The ring looks cheap and ugly.

With 20k Nigerian money, one can buy a lovely attractive ring.

In between check my signature for sellable skills
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Eberechi24(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Why do I feel she has ulterior motives like re-selling the ring.
I just thank God is she is not Nigerian. Apparently, this gold digging nature is not limited to African women. It's a global thing

6 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by bluefilm: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Age is probably still on her side.

That's why she is happily misbehaving.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by wristbangle: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2018
This gold digging trait na raise to power infinity.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by crystalmt: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2018
What if he is a rich guy and he is just trying to test her?? wink

2 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked

OK. Lemme just drop this screenshot.

No need to type. Ms. Corsi's reply speaks my mind 110%!

3 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by abbeyty(m): 8:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Mumu,there are some who are looking for a man to put just a plastic ring in their finger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Is she getting married to his heart or pocket? Divorce on the cards shortly .........
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Olufela30: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2018
This one will never see husband in Jesus name !!!
Ah !!! Cos it's nr expensive ?? Who told her he can't get a better one !!!
Olochi leleyi ooo !!!
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by dominique(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2018
The guy was scammed, the ring looks too cheap and ugly to be sold for that amount. He could have gotten something better for less price if he had gone to the right jewellers.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Those peepz up there already said all there is to be said.

3 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by intruxive(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Did anyone notice the date on that receipt?
Thats a 2014 news pls...
Who brought this shiii here angry

3 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Haywhaie(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
If you are lucky to see someone with 70% of what you desire in a lady, marry her and work on the rest. Else you go wait tire for that perfect girl cos she no exist.
The thing is, why marry her at all, and spend your entire life dealing with, or trying to patch the 30% flaws and blemishes on her person? What's the point? What's so special about her 70% goodies that you can't do without? Aren't there sweeter, more wonderful, more interesting things in life?

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2018
I hope y'all can see that this lady isn't Nigerian.

All of you that keep saying Nigerian ladies are materialistic... can you see?
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:
Why the fuss about engagement ring
Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by baman22(m): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't think she'll be talking like this if she earns her own money thru hard work
very true my sister only but a few of you ladies understand that way

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ehissi(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Gr8lex:
If she wants expensive ring, make she go buy am with her money now

At this point, feminist go to sleep. You will never see that demonic "feministic" spirit in this discussion, its after they wear the ring and enter house, they will remember...... undecided

Nonsense and ingredient..... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I hope y'all can see that this lady isn't Nigerian.

All of you that keep saying Nigerian ladies are materialistic... can you see?

But Nigerian ladies are the worst, all green snakes.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Princedapace(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2018
sassysure:

This mindset is not good.
It's simply a ring. We shouldn't attach so much impotence to it except she was in it for the money and was disappointed it aren't coming the way she boasted to her friends.

I was engaged with a ridiculous ring cos as a person who was into jewerlies I instantly knew it was very cheap grin
Did it bother me? Hell no!
I currently have a set of diamond and few golds from the same person who engaged me with a ring I won't look at twice or sell to my customers then.
Some men suffer to build up their empire and they don't want somebody from somewhere just because she happens to be their woman to render their bank account useless.

My dear, God bless u. I said something related to this few days ago..

If she so much want a million dollar ring, she can buy and show off since that's what she want.
Is the marriage not going to benefit the 2?
What a parasite!
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Modarun(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRULY CHEAP when you reside overseas especially the US.
People spend 1000 USD hiring vehicles for wedding which happens to be the cheapest.
Most Nigerians won’t be happy seeing such, reason is that POVERTY has ravaged Nigeria.

People make such CASH within 10 days as cleaners

Its your brain that poverty has ravaged. I guess those white folks making comments on her page are also Nigerians? She is a gold digger and doesnt deserve any form of respect cos she should have made her point privately to him than humiulate him on social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.