Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (50586 Views)

Lady Pours Water On Her Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In Public (video) / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Na olosho dis man wan marry so o.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 02, 2018
The man even paid cash when his mates pay with credit cards or set up payment plans. cheesy

So after spending over a thousand dollars on an engagement ring, a lady will still expect me to buy a wedding ring too. Walai talai, na my village blacksmith go manufacture the wedding ring abeg. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Fadedvoiced: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
dominique:
[s]The guy was scammed, the ring looks too cheap and ugly to be sold for that amount. He could have gotten something better for less price if he had gone to the right jewellers[/s].
If she can't take that ring ,she should purchase an $5000 ring and propose by herself.

You always support nonsense as long as a fellow woman is involved.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by jamace(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2018
The guy better run because this lady knows nothing about marriage.

She needs some years more to learn about marriage.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by fortunechy(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Some girls don't deserve to get married...... Tufiakwa
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by itzjwizzy(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2018
abbeyty:
Mumu,there are some who are looking for a man to put just a plastic ring in their finger

Seriously

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by EddyTeddy(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?
you don already complain put na....
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Broke Bitch...Na dem no get money na dem no dae hustle bt na dem wan form expensive
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by kozmicity: 11:13am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
It looks too small to be honest and since the guy earns a six figure salary, she probably expected more. She's right to expect more but it looks as if she's accepted it, so who am I to complain?

Who knows, maybe the guy decided to get something elaborate for their wedding instead...?
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by oodua1stson: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Why are some people senseless?
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Ishilove: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
The man even paid cash when his mates pay with credit cards or set up payment plans. cheesy

So after spending over a thousand dollars on an engagement ring, a lady will still expect me to buy a wedding ring too. Walai talai, na my village blacksmith go manufacture the wedding ring abeg. grin
LMAO! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland ehn
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Tapout(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

so because he earns 6 figures, he should blow everything on a damn ring which doesn't guarantee a successful marriage ?? undecided
u need to erase such mentality.

2 Likes

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by khvnggift(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2018
D lady is mad gan
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Yudee8(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
In a world like this, baby mama is the key. Ask Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
There is nothing wrong with her mindset neither is there anything wrong with her complaints. I'm really tired of people screaming materialistic anytime a lady speaks about anything money related or calling her stupid names, same way I'm really tired of people licking the ass of men anytime it's a woman vs a man matter. , it's extremely stupid.

This is a ring she is going to wear for a while. He should have gotten her something she liked or done what She suggested, where they both go ring shopping together and find something they both like. (That's how you know someone that is caring and is thinking about them together and not just herself)

He knows her, he knows she likes flashy expensive rings. He knows that this ring will mean a lot to her, He knew exactly what kind of girl she was before he decided to propose. So why did he decide to act funny? If he knows he doesn't like girls that like flashy expensive rings why didn't he break up with her, then date and engage someone that fits his ideals?

And people are supporting his bs. SMH

There is absolutely nothing wrong with her complaints
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by PierreAbutu(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Offpoint:
Who spend 1674 dollars on a ring?
when the time is right, my Hausa friend knows how to get me something of N500...

That's why it's advisable guys should only proposed to ladies within 35-40 years old... If you know you

Sense wee not kee u in Jesus name
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by ade2291(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
sassysure:

This mindset is not good.
It's simply a ring. We shouldn't attach so much impotence to it except she was in it for the money and was disappointed it aren't coming the way she boasted to her friends.

I was engaged with a ridiculous ring cos as a person who was into jewerlies I instantly knew it was very cheap grin
Did it bother me? Hell no!
I currently have a set of diamond and few golds from the same person who engaged me with a ring I won't look at twice or sell to my customers then.
Some men suffer to build up their empire and they don't want somebody from somewhere just because she happens to be their woman to render their bank account useless.
If she so much want a million dollar ring, she can buy and show off since that's what she want.
Is the marriage not going to benefit the 2?
What a parasite!

You just made my day. Thank you so much...
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

Expensive rings are a fraud

They do not have any value at all. All those yeye diamonds sell for less than half the price immediately you buy them and walk out of the store. A $12k will sell for less than $5k so what is the koko? You can as well put it in a business or use as down-payment for a house like someone said

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by abbeyfel: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When a lady neither respect or fear you. You just disrespected your guy. No matter how pushed you are, never let a girl know your financial worth. None of them is innocent. Na their nature be dat. Indirectly they will be expecting too much from you.
There is a level you reach that you cannot successfully hide your financial strength.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by abbeyfel: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
I once dated a lady who said her ring must be more expensive than the whole marriage ceremony! I fear God that day!.

E mi ke! Mo ja paaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by OsundareSheriff: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
shame....your partner is on a cruise! See reason! Cockroache's.

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Offpoint: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
PierreAbutu:

Sense wee not kee u in Jesus name
Asweargrin you na man wey sabigrin
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by OliveCynosure(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lol...Smh
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by rukoyah42(f): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maybe the guy was just testing her.that's my own thought oo
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by delishpot: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
When a lady neither respect or fear you. You just disrespected your guy. No matter how pushed you are, never let a girl know your financial worth. None of them is innocent. Na their nature be dat. Indirectly they will be expecting too much from you.

Exactly. No woman is good. Did you notice how it was only men commenting how wrong she was under her post? Did you see how all the women on earth were cheering her on there too?
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by Culin(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
TRULY CHEAP when you reside overseas especially the US.
People spend 1000 USD hiring vehicles for wedding which happens to be the cheapest.
Most Nigerians won’t be happy seeing such, reason is that POVERTY has ravaged Nigeria.

People make such CASH within 10 days as cleaners
Oga please do you have any cleaning job for me? Since you are rich and reside oversees.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by SexyDenzel: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
SillyeRabbit here us the typical example of what you were talking about. Its the thought and what the ring signifies that is most important not the price ffs.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by peedeeasobie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:

She's right to expect more Really? Because they make the money together Did she post how much she had given him so far? She only spoke about his generosity and not hers.

She is a greedy entitled self absorbed human being!
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by SexyDenzel: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
abbeyfel:
There is a level you reach that you cannot successfully hide your financial strength.
But you can hide it to a reasonable extent believe me even if you own a company. tell her 70% of the profits goes into payments like tax, rent/lease, paying back a loan, bro so much you can cloak tour money with I swear. No girlfriend of mine will ever see my alert, even if you see it na person money or na payment for a project that's to be done. The point is no matter what never let your wife, relations and whatnot know tour worth it can make them become parasitic, develop sense of entitlement or ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by SexyDenzel: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
peedeeasobie:

She's right to expect more Really? Because they make the money together Did she post how much she had given him so far? She only spoke about his generosity and not hers.

She is a greedy entitled self absorbed human being!
The RIGHT to expect more from someone's pocket no be here. Such statement only comes out from people that have this nauseating self entitlement mentality.
Re: ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) by mikolo80: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
skarlett:
why is she right to expect more. dem sign contract ne?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook Updates By Ladies And Men / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.