Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija (3396 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! / Can A Man Remain Comfortably In A Relationship Where The Woman Has Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
lolz, eh yaah. If she is above 25yrs and a graduate and u are sure she truly loves u now and u guys shared quality time and have good memories, she will come back.

Cheating or let me say having sex with other guys will likely happen depending on her personality sha, but don't let that worry u cos sex is nothing.

Like I said, let this inspire your creative mind to work harder and smarter for success.

Success is all about our mindset and ability to act beyond the ordinary.

Take shyness away, go for success. Don't rely on paid job alone if your job isn't a high paid one now.

Think business!

Think of what to sell fast to lots of people that's the secret to wealth all over the world!

Don't be shy to sell or advertise what u can sell! Sell, sell, expand, roll with like minds and keep selling and selling everyday and u will break even.

Once u focus more on making money now, u will start thinking less about her and women in general and your success will become closer.

In all, que Sera Sera whatever will be will be cool
Thanks much man. @bolded says she's putting me on my toes lol
She's older Dan I am tho, above 25 n a graduate. D onus is on me now I guess I just have to beat whatever buhari/Atiku makes this country into n succeed. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by zanebaddo(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Thanks much man. @bolded says she's putting me on my toes lol
She's older Dan I am tho, above 25 n a graduate. D onus is on me now I guess I just have to beat whatever buhari/Atiku makes this country into n succeed. cool
This guy sef love de shack you oh boy!... See eh.. One thing you should do right now is to kill expectation, minimize the way you contact or initiate her let her proove to you that distance wont stop her from loving you.

As for me its almost 3yrs.. , I watch her life in pictures and i think about how funny being born in Nigeria can be..
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
zanebaddo:
This guy sef love de shack you oh boy!... See eh.. One thing you should do right now is to kill expectation, minimize the way you contact or initiate her let her proove to you that distance wont stop her from loving you.

As for me its almost 3yrs.. , I watch her life in pictures and i think about how funny being born in Nigeria can be..

I get u brov.thanks
But then I missed ur last statement. How funny being born in Nigeria can be asin how it sucks compared to the kinda life she's leaving over there. Is that what u mean?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Some white guy already taken her out to diner, he's gonna screw her asś tomorrow loool
chai my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:
I feel so hurt right now. My babe leaves in a few hours as she got PR
In a foreign country. She's leaving me behind in this country and I swear it hurts.
I'm scared that at some time illd have to move on cos despite
How much I love her this distance is too much for me to keep up with
I feel gradually, we will drift apart and I will bid another farewell to
An amazing relationship.

I have plans, burning plans to relocate too, but its very expensive for me ATM.
I'm just depressed at this moment cos I don't think I can be in love like this again.

She was never yours in the first place
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

She was never yours in the first place
How do u mean?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

How do u mean?

She would have planned with you on relocating rather than just living you behind. Also, she can file for you if she cares. Which country by the way - Canada?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

She would have planned with you on relocating rather than just living you behind. Also, she can file for you if she cares. Which country by the way - Canada?
Lol. I did not go into details.
She has been planning it even before she met me.
So its overly selfish for me to tell her to back out cos of me
Its a plus for anyone to have PR in any country oda Dan Nigeria.
Yeah CA
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by zanebaddo(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

I get u brov.thanks
But then I missed ur last statement. How funny being born in Nigeria can be asin how it sucks compared to the kinda life she's leaving over there. Is that what u mean?
its funny how poverty makes it difficult for an ordinary man not to enjoy the simple things in this life. Just because you don't have Money you cant go on the next plane to see your boo.. Imagine how lovely it would have been if you were born in America.. lets say your boo decides to move to another country..reason for quitting such a relationship will not be finance or the headeache of getting a visa No but choice.. With that you will be at peace with yourself.

Here in this shithole, 99% of our relationships where a partner travels out ends because one partner has upgraded and the other feels sad because they cant afford that class. My bro its funny, when you watch and compare how youths from these developed countries live life.. you shed tears.

Trust me you wouldnt be so worried and probably heartbroken about this situation if you could easily afford leaving this country any time you want. And if you guys shared the love you claim she will never misbehave knowing you can afford traveling anyway.

If its within my power i would have loved to see you both end up together, living large in miami cheesy thats one thing my Friends love so much about me oo i can care for my guys and their girlfriends.. . Gives me joy when i see a boy and girl truely inlove cool i don't know why sha

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Raalsalghul: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
:PDon't be scared.

Do you know what to do

Option 1: Dont panic, u have a focused girlfriend, a wonderful one and I see why u are worried but don't panic, stay focused.

If u guys are of age and if she loves u as u do, u guys should get married via court wedding asap so u know she is still yours wherever she is.

Option 2: make sure u are upgrading yourself financially too. Work hard, pray and stay focused and stay financially okay so u don't end up becoming a leech or a dependent calling her for financial help in future.

Once u are doing well financially on your own and not asking her for money, she will still respect u and come back as God and nature wills.

Never u ever ask her to send u money in future, if possible send money to her when she is in need and if u have.

Don't go womanizing with all these valueless girls that full everywhere as a way of cooling off, don't do that, focus on your job if u have one or your business or trade if u have one or your studies if a student.

Only time will tell!

Contrary to what many guys believe, there are some reserved and well cultured ladies.

A friend of mine met a lady online (Facebook I guess) who relocated abroad some years back. They started dating online, the guy was in Naija the lady was abroad. They dated for some months, close to a year, and the guy being that he really wanted to settle down, indirectly asked her if she is okay if they marry and run distant families; she/kids there and he in Naija, she laughed according to my frnd.

With time, she noticed the guy was serious, she agreed and came down and they married.

To his surprise, she was a virgin!!!

My point is, who knows maybe when she relocated abroad then, her Naija boyfriend got angry, frustrated and maybe quit the relationship believing he has lost her as she will go there screwing every T, D and H, but he was wrong.

Give her the benefit of doubt, and work hard to ensure u are doing okay here, believe me she will come back to u because guys abroad hardly marry ladies over there with them cos they most times prefer our Naija based ladies; maybe due to ego.

So don't feel its over, she's still your girl if she truly loved u and I hope she is above 25yrs

A lot of ladies abroad still come back to Nigeria to marry their boyfriends they left behind, majority do. Its even the guys that don't usually come back to their girlfriends they left in Naija, but majority of ladies come back especially if they are above 25yrs and probably a graduate when they left Nigeria.

But if she is like 20yrs or sth going abroad to study as undergraduate, hmmm, u can reduce your expectation of her coming back to u sha.

So guys must stop being egotistical with issues like this cos if u were the one that relocated, I am sure she won't quit, she will be happy that her guy relocated to a better land for their better good but here u are crying blue murder for no cause, Naija guys sha, we de try cheesy
Lies smiley smiley smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Lol. I did not go into details.
She has been planning it even before she met me.
So its overly selfish for me to tell her to back out cos of me
Its a plus for anyone to have PR in any country oda Dan Nigeria.
Yeah CA

That lady was never interested in you. If she was, you would know. I live in Canada. I know the process. She can still file for you if she wants to. Is she in contact with you? Is she discussing about bringing you over?

She wants to explore her options here and if no luck she might get across to you. However, move on - I know why I’m saying this. During PR application, you can add someone into your application even at the latter stage.

Man, hustle up and shine.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
franchasng:
:PDon't be scared.

Do you know what to do

Option 1: Dont panic, u have a focused girlfriend, a wonderful one and I see why u are worried but don't panic, stay focused.

If u guys are of age and if she loves u as u do, u guys should get married via court wedding asap so u know she is still yours wherever she is.

Option 2: make sure u are upgrading yourself financially too. Work hard, pray and stay focused and stay financially okay so u don't end up becoming a leech or a dependent calling her for financial help in future.

Once u are doing well financially on your own and not asking her for money, she will still respect u and come back as God and nature wills.

Never u ever ask her to send u money in future, if possible send money to her when she is in need and if u have.

Don't go womanizing with all these valueless girls that full everywhere as a way of cooling off, don't do that, focus on your job if u have one or your business or trade if u have one or your studies if a student.

Only time will tell!

Contrary to what many guys believe, there are some reserved and well cultured ladies.

A friend of mine met a lady online (Facebook I guess) who relocated abroad some years back. They started dating online, the guy was in Naija the lady was abroad. They dated for some months, close to a year, and the guy being that he really wanted to settle down, indirectly asked her if she is okay if they marry and run distant families; she/kids there and he in Naija, she laughed according to my frnd.

With time, she noticed the guy was serious, she agreed and came down and they married.

To his surprise, she was a virgin!!!

My point is, who knows maybe when she relocated abroad then, her Naija boyfriend got angry, frustrated and maybe quit the relationship believing he has lost her as she will go there screwing every T, D and H, but he was wrong.

Give her the benefit of doubt, and work hard to ensure u are doing okay here, believe me she will come back to u because guys abroad hardly marry ladies over there with them cos they most times prefer our Naija based ladies; maybe due to ego.

So don't feel its over, she's still your girl if she truly loved u and I hope she is above 25yrs

A lot of ladies abroad still come back to Nigeria to marry their boyfriends they left behind, majority do. Its even the guys that don't usually come back to their girlfriends they left in Naija, but majority of ladies come back especially if they are above 25yrs and probably a graduate when they left Nigeria.

But if she is like 20yrs or sth going abroad to study as undergraduate, hmmm, u can reduce your expectation of her coming back to u sha.

So guys must stop being egotistical with issues like this cos if u were the one that relocated, I am sure she won't quit, she will be happy that her guy relocated to a better land for their better good but here u are crying blue murder for no cause, Naija guys sha, we de try cheesy

They only come back when nobody dey look their face and men no Dey look women face here especially black women
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

That lady was never interested in you. If she was, you would know. I live in Canada. I know the process. She can still file for you if she wants to. Is she in contact with you? Is she discussing about bringing you over?

She wants to explore her options here and if no luck she might get across to you. However, move on - I know why I’m saying this. During PR application, you can add someone into your application even at the latter stage.

Man, hustle up and shine.
*smiles* she started way earlier. And I can't hold on to her on things she knows or do not know in PR application.
BTW, to the best of my knowledge only a family member/spouse can be included in PR application. Our relationship isn't up to a year yet.
I wasn't gonna rush anyone cos I want PR.

But then on the hustle up part, that is a must. I have to.
What province are u in BTW
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
zanebaddo:
its funny how poverty makes it difficult for an ordinary man not to enjoy the simple things in this life. Just because you don't have Money you cant go on the next plane to see your boo.. Imagine how lovely it would have been if you were born in America.. lets say your boo decides to move to another country..reason for quitting such a relationship will not be finance or the headeache of getting a visa No but choice.. With that you will be at peace with yourself.

Here in this shithole, 99% of our relationships where a partner travels out ends because one partner has upgraded and the other feels sad because they cant afford that class. My bro its funny, when you watch and compare how youths from these developed countries live life.. you shed tears.

Trust me you wouldnt be so worried and probably heartbroken about this situation if you could easily afford leaving this country any time you want. And if you guys shared the love you claim she will never misbehave knowing you can afford traveling anyway.

If its within my power i would have loved to see you both end up together, living large in miami cheesy thats one thing my Friends love so much about me oo i can care for my guys and their girlfriends.. . Gives me joy when i see a boy and girl truely inlove cool i don't know why sha

Very True, see it gets worse in cases like this when a lover leaves to a developed country. Everything here will soon start irritating me esp wen u start seeing pictures.
I just have to increase my hustle n make money then.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

*smiles* she started way earlier. And I can't hold on to her on things she knows or do not know in PR application.
BTW, to the best of my knowledge only a family member/spouse can be included in PR application. Our relationship isn't up to a year yet.
I wasn't gonna rush anyone cos I want PR.

But then on the hustle up part, that is a must. I have to.
What province are u in BTW

She can include you as a spouse. You were in a relationship right - if she was serious, both of you get married and she includes you in the application. A court wedding is sufficient. However, let’s pretend that she is ignorant about it. However, she wants to move on and explore her options - I know. One year is sufficient enough for her to know if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you.

Get your money up. Get off Facebook and/or social media that reminds you of her. You will only get irritated cos she would be posting lovely pictures even if her life isnt moving according to plan.

I’m in Ontario.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by zanebaddo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:

Very True, see it gets worse in cases like this when a lover leaves to a developed country. Everything here will soon start irritating me esp wen u start seeing pictures.
I just have to increase my hustle n make money then.
wish you well bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Biglittlelois(f): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very very risky
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

She can include you as a spouse. You were in a relationship right - if she was serious, both of you get married and she includes you in the application. A court wedding is sufficient. However, let’s pretend that she is ignorant about it. However, she wants to move on and explore her options - I know. One year is sufficient enough for her to know if she wants to spend the rest of her life with you.

Get your money up. Get off Facebook and/or social media that reminds you of her. You will only get irritated cos she would be posting lovely pictures even if her life isnt moving according to plan.

I’m in Ontario.
Lol. Brov u seem not to have chills for women at all.
Any of them offend u?
In case u want us to swap at any point in time let me know.
Ontario for Lagos. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by anayolity: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

Baba stop talking Nonsense.....shebi nah she born the guy ni?? how she go carry am go abroad you know who dey finance the whole process Some of Una sef dey piss person off for this Nairaland...

If you near me this night , you no for know where the slap for come from angry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by milemimi93(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:
In a foreign country. She's leaving me behind in this country and I swear it hurts.
An amazing relationship.

I'm just depressed at this moment cos I don't think I can be in love like this again.

Engage yourself in money making..
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by anayolity: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

I’m in Ontario.

Ontario for Iyana Ipaja ......Keep quiet there !!! you're just being intelligent on top your stupidity !!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
anayolity:

Baba stop talking Nonsense.....shebi nah she born the guy ni?? how she go carry am go abroad you know who dey finance the whole process Some of Una sef dey piss person off for this Nairaland...

If you near me this night , you no for know where the slap for come from angry
But if the table was other way round. Na person like you for tell op make him prepare papers for him bae..

I don't know why you guys think is only men that you help a woman and not the other way round.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
ekanDamie:
An amazing relationship.

Oga park jare, if na you nko what will you do ? Let's not form anything, if na me I will kick the girl to go, even if it means the end of the relationship. Am a hustler I came to eat and not do all this love stuff. The game is survival this country is tough, imagine the inflation rate here that is almost on par with your investment, na country be that.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by anayolity: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
milemimi93:

But if the table was other way round. Na person like you for tell op make him prepare papers for him bae..

I don't know why you guys think is only men that you help a woman and not the other way round.

Prepare which stinking papers for which yeye bae ..... That lady is traveling with ambitions right now while the Op nah love dey shack am eh no even know Wetin him go dey do for abroad when him land!!!
Let her go and stay for a while if there's a need for her to bring him over it will come naturally ...no be to go dey pester her say you to wan go abroad go continue love!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sorry that was the bipolar me. If she really loves you, you guys can make it work, if not just move on and you will meet someone special too. Just avoid all those gay love songs else you'd be crying. You will be aiit bro wink. It happened to me too, I was the leaver but I came back though , and the relationship still failed but it had to though
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Divay22(f): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Never expect much.
If she comes back, win win for you and if she doesn't it's surely not the end of the road for you.. But whatever happens please and please don't put yourself on hold, live your best at anytime and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Divay22:
Never expect much.
If she comes back, win win for you and if she doesn't it's surely not the end of the road for you.. But whatever happens please and please don't put yourself on hold, live your best at anytime and be happy.

Why should he accept a lady who didn’t believe in him in the first place. Let him move on. If I were him, I would relocate to the same province and ignore her.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Boss13: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
anayolity:

Ontario for Iyana Ipaja ......Keep quiet there !!! you're just being intelligent on top your stupidity !!!

Na so you go open your bush mouth everywhere let people know sey you don dey mad abi.

We see you mad man
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Divay22(f): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

Why should he accept a lady who didn’t believe in him in the first place. Let him move on. If I were him, I would relocate to the same province and ignore her.
So because she left him to go seek a better future for herself and hopefully him, means she doesn't believe in him?
If the op truly loves her, he should be happy for her cause that's what it means to love..

And thank goodness you're not him.
To each is own.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by anayolity: 6:40am On Oct 11, 2018
Divay22:

So because she left him to go seek a better future for herself and hopefully him, means she doesn't believe in him?
If the op truly loves her, he should be happy for her cause that's what it means to love..

And thank goodness you're not him.
To each is own.

Baba leave that mad man wey dey form hardened him type go use love go thief money to process visa
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
milemimi93:

Engage yourself in money making..
How much money have u made?
U guys just say it like there's dat easy route where money flows.

Aka keep hustling
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by ekanDamie: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2018
pcguru1:
Sorry that was the bipolar me. If she really loves you, you guys can make it work, if not just move on and you will meet someone special too. Just avoid all those gay love songs else you'd be crying. You will be aiit bro wink. It happened to me too, I was the leaver but I came back though , and the relationship still failed but it had to though
Lol. Which 1 is gay love song again.
Love songs are not for gays, they are for people
With tender hearts, people who care deeply
About other people.

Thanks tho. Ama move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Spotted Backing His Baby While Walking With His Wife - Nigerians React / Have You Ever Had This Kind Of Experience In A Bus Or Night Class. Share Your Ex / What Will You Do With This? To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.