Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija (3373 Views)

How Do I Move From A Relationship Where He Suddenly Ignores Me / The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! / Can A Man Remain Comfortably In A Relationship Where The Woman Has Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by milemimi93(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
ekanDamie:

How much money have u made?
U guys just say it like there's dat easy route where money flows.

Aka keep hustling
Nobody Says making money is easy.. All we are saying is that he channels his energy towards making money..
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2018
ekanDamie:

Lol. Which 1 is gay love song again.
Love songs are not for gays, they are for people
With tender hearts, people who care deeply
About other people.

Thanks tho. Ama move on

Lol I call love songs gay, but don't worry I listen to love songs alot esp the oldies one. Besides still be friends with her she could help you out since she knows you are a good person. A friend overseas is key, so many business opportunities you guys could do.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship Where The Other Party Is Leaving Naija by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
pcguru1:

Lol I call love songs gay, but don't worry I listen to love songs alot esp the oldies one. Besides still be friends with her she could help you out since she knows you are a good person. A friend overseas is key, so many business opportunities you guys could do.
Guy, can we talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them / First time sex with my class mate / Why Girls Lose Confidence And Run Away When I Am Coming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.