Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,846 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83985 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
duduade:
@OP... You are really a NOVICE

Even your narrative doesn't befit you as a Postgraduate student

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by McCoy662(m): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
nigga just tell her what u saw and ask her how the situation can be handled. for me, I love cos of sex. any day I'm denied of it, I find my way. I don't care how many bfs she has.
so, u better not trouble urself...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2018
princfred:
lol.. Nigerian men are on a long thing with these ones.
Not me dou...she can have d rest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Chris2006: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Bros, I will advice you to run away from this lady. I am currently in a marriage with similar antecedents to what you described above. My wife has made life miserable since the day we wedded. I wouldn't wish what I am going through. on any man. Bros, safe yourself from future unhappiness. Call it quits with this lady. Ladies even in marriage can not stop cheating once they have done it before.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Afodami: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Please confront her, let her know what she is making you pass through nd quit the relationship. Something like that is happening to me now as well.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by midehi2(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked
So he should not fvck again
TF u mean by the women falling Ur hands Did he rape them or force them to do it

Or..
The 1k na im dey pain u??
What's if 100k?? That cool for u??

Bottom line:
Leave him alone aunty
Exactly why I blame them, why stoop so low to sex for 1k, why will men even indulge in sex with 100k to women, they are both sick.

the bottom line: he should make money first before girlfriend, if not someone with money will boyfriend her under his nose tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tejiri4(m): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Hmmm,well said, the guy made sense in some part but belittle women in some part, I pity the women satisfying his urge with 1k, chai some women dey fall our hands i swear

And dis one will accept less than 1k, girls can form like kilode

7 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by eraankusam07(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
You sounded A good man but a fool in human relationship. When it come to matter of woman partnership, there is nothing like sympathy especialy the one has to do with marriage. Donnot keep a relationship for pity, rather builds it on trust. Through this one will have peace,joy etc, Actually i donot know the agreement between you, whether there will nothing as such! but i don't think that her behaviour will be tolerated in a sucessful relationship. Pls Bros don't build a house on a weak foundation,because it give no credit rather displeasure if not death. Already she is displaying her character(cheating) indirectly for you, of which i don't think you can bear, meanwhile, let her know about your discovery. If she admits or confess and accepted to apologise-promise not to repeat it for you,then you can decide, to forgive. If she fail to apologise or rather denied it, bros withdraw, note: don't accept or compromise her apology base on sympathy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Skepticus:

For your last line, I have worked in brothels as a bouncer and I can assure you that a lot of prostitutes I have met sure know how to treat regular clients well and ask about their welfare (including their families).

Most of them do protect themselves from STDs than you average "good" girl who hides under the cover of "dating and relationship" to whor.e.

Why do you think "married" men are the biggest patrons of prostitutes?

1k per night prostitutes barely have time to listen to your troubles. They have theirs.

Married men are the biggest patrons of prostitutes because they enjoy running away from their troubles, rather than confronting them..... And really, they married their trouble.

Married women also have troubles, but the difference is, women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men.

Some months ago, someone came to NL to tell us how he contracted HIV from visiting prostitutes, so, when you people are dishing out such strange advise, rather than encouraging abstinence and basic self control, remember that nothing is 100%.

And I don't know who you tag "good girls".....but just because someone doesn't work in a brothel, doesn't make the person any less of a prostitute.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Babaj02: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Cheating women are professional pretenders. Sit her down, confront her and quit. It will be painful at the initial stage but bear. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If you marry her, she will cheat on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by spyg1(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Acidosis:

Bro, at 30, you don't need this kind of woman.
tanx bro
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by hermesprogidy(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Sissies everywhere. What is it with sissy arsed men these days? You need Nairaland to tell you you're being used? Please grow a ball and dump her. Or keep straffing her for fun and dump her later. Use a condom though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Oponel1962: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Say BYE BYE to nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
tejiri4:

And dis one will accept less than 1k, girls can form like kilode
God forbid bad thing, can never exchange
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by spyg1(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Tinalex:
Awwww...few of the good guys who will turn bad cos a woman played ludo with his emotions. Please leave her ok, you are obviously new in the system and 30years at that. Choi...you shall soon find one who will value you as much as you value her ok. By the time she realises what she lost....you are already gone and happily enjoying your relationship by then...pele ok
Tanx sis
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by dejonathan(f): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2018
emerged01:

You think he is so on point? With time he will realise women are the greatest problem men cannot avoid. If it is too late for him realise that ,he will regret it.
I'm married with two lovely kids. I can't tell you marriage is so sweet,if I do I'm decieving you. But at the same time I will let you know that one of my regrets is not marrying early(I married early 30s). The joy of taking responsibilities for the future of my kids is lovely and can't be compared. Until you understand that life is about sacrifice you won't achieve great things. Start taking steps toward taking responsibilities,that's how to become a true man.
He said he goes after olosho for sex. I'm very sure he knows it is not right except his conscience is dead. Going after olosho put your life in danger physically and spiritually. Don't be misled.
He's not saying one shouldn't marry...He only said one shouldn't make himself slave to nowadays ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
Marriage based on sympathy does not last.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

Not me dou...she can have d rest!!!
Grammar matter soo much to her than the matter at hand. The guy is talking were e dey pain am, she is weighing his grammer. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Snow87(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Hmmm,well said, the guy made sense in some part but belittle women in some part, I pity the women satisfying his urge with 1k, chai some women dey fall our hands i swear
Himself dey try abi 1k no plenty to use and enter dat fish smelling bank, me na Eva soap, water and my left hand dey rush me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...Don't ever condone cheating.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Aarondan(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018

7[/color][color=#000099]
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

I became the victim of circumstance after she got to know the depth of my love for her. She's now taking advantage of my weakness. I think I have to consider quitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by general09: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018
No! Don't leave her yet. Help her to live the life that she want.
How do you do that?
1. Control your heart from loving her
2. Convert that love to anger
3. Channel that anger to your di*k
4. If you do the item 3 sincerely, you will notice the reaction on your di*k. It will become aware of your pain thereby becoming malicious that when you look at it when it's charged, you will see the malice written all over it. It will be thick, strong, full of veins..that's your weapon bro. That's your weapon!
5. Now use it to attack her kpekus vigorously
Note: when attacking, don't do it for you to enjoy. Tell yourself that your doing it for her ie that your trying to liberate her from a curse.
6. Keep doing it at every opportunity. Boy! She will take off and will never blame you. Instead, when ever she sees you she will be like good afternoon bross.
Try this and thank me later.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Deepfreezer(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
The girls I roll with know I don't have time, If I need you, I will place a call, once you done with ur duty, I will settle you and off you go.
No time for chitty chat or sweet talk..

6 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Deepfreezer(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
The girls I roll with know I don't have time, If I need you, I will place a call, once you done with ur duty, I will settle you and off you go.
No time for chitty chat or sweet talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Danielsjnr(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=nho4 post=72114297]Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...[/quote

Ride on sir
Speak into their medulla...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Exactly why I blame them, why stoop so low to sex for 1k, why will men even indulge in sex with 100k to women, they are both sick.

the bottom line: he should make money first before girlfriend, if not someone with money will boyfriend her under his nose tongue

So he should make money first?? Why??
Cuz A poor guy can't find love or is love tied to money now? I still don't get that mentality from naija babes....WHY CANT U ALL FVCKING WORK FOR UR OWN MONEY
What's really ur value to the relationship naaaaaaaaa...midehi?

The guy didn't want any emotional bullcrap and bought sex n the olosho got paid,everyone is happy

I get ur point of buying sex.. But hey,ur lucky u haven't been emotionally fvcked like OP before!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by error4040: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Postfut:

Damn! I wish I could like this post 1000 times. One of the best posts I have read in a while. To the OP and other Men stuck in this same problem I suggest you print this post , paste on a wall in your house and read it every morning.
Anywhere you are I definitely owe you a bottle for this post. Although I am not in Nigeria now so if you don’t mind can drop your account number.
At the Bolded oga take ya time o which kind intemidation be this grin grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
emerged01:

You think he is so on point? With time he will realise women are the greatest problem men cannot avoid. If it is too late for him realise that ,he will regret it.
I'm married with two lovely kids. I can't tell you marriage is so sweet,if I do I'm decieving you. But at the same time I will let you know that one of my regrets is not marrying early(I married early 30s). The joy of taking responsibilities for the future of my kids is lovely and can't be compared. Until you understand that life is about sacrifice you won't achieve great things. Start taking steps toward taking responsibilities,that's how to become a true man.
He said he goes after olosho for sex. I'm very sure he knows it is not right except his conscience is dead. Going after olosho put your life in danger physically and spiritually. Don't be misled.
A mans life is more in danger from gf since most times they make the man believe he is the only one soo overtime he starts bleeping raw (thinking he is the only king of the jungle ) unlike with Olosho where both parties are always careful and on their toes (like a midget at the urinary) to play safe (especially the guy knowing fully well that he is in no man's land). Spiritually, both are bombs range away from righteousness.

Note: This is not advocating or advising people to go to ashawo because thise one i believe have their huge problems abd inherently heinous spirits and mindset that turned then into whores.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

Surprisingly what you typed is the perfect formula for anyone, male or female who wants to develop a cold mentality to the opposite sex.

But then, them dey finally tire. Except they gat no conscience. All the guys hailing you, get babes o. They will still logout to call her for 27mins. cheesy

By the way, if you were a female. You would have been called a bitter, frustrated, sex-starved feminist grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2018
haconjy:

You deserve a better slàp.... One day you will regret it but funny enough you will not come here and tell us your prob...
There is still better one out there... If you are serious too toi will find a better one... Apart from that cool down bro... It happen to me and I find the best...
In fact, I invite you to my wedding on DEC.8 Edo state...

Regret what...??

Taking charge of ur emotions ??
and not allow a woman determine ur happiness like the OP is what he will regret....??
U are the one that deserve slap cos u didn't see his message.....U might not agree with his idea of visiting prostitutess because u have customized one lady to urself in the name of marriage in Dec 8....
Weda in marriage or just sexxual relationship, a man still needs to get a grip of himself and not allow sexx-drive rule him.....because women will always use sex as a weapon against u weda outside marriage or legally in marriage, even though they want it as well, but will make it look like it's a favour they are doing for u...The Op is clearly letting pvssy confuse him...He can see clearly he's been used and cheated on but he can't reason anymore

Happy married life in advance anyways

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
1k per night prostitutes barely have time to listen to your troubles. They have theirs.

Married men are the biggest patrons of prostitutes because they enjoy running away from their troubles, rather than confronting them..... And really, they married their trouble.

Married women also have troubles, but the difference is, women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men.

Some months ago, someone came to NL to tell us how he contracted HIV from visiting prostitutes, so, when you people are dishing out such strange advise, rather than encouraging abstinence and basic self control, remember that nothing is 100%.

And I don't know who you tag "good girls".....but just because someone doesn't work in a brothel, doesn't make the person any less of a prostitute.

Lmaoooo
N women are emotionally and mentally stronger eh?? Yet u lots don't just wanna WORK FOR UR OWN MONEY!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Run out man like a mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.