Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83980 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by gonkin(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Just walk away. No need to kill yourself Also a woman's tears is her biggest weapon so try to man up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Skepticus: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

Most sensible comment that I read here today.

I don't know who raised all these sissy boys of today.

No wonder feminism is on the increase because men are increasingly emasculated.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunary(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

. You are indeed a DON God bless this day. God has just open the eyes of so many young men out there through you, thank you very very much for this

Thank you thank you thank you

You are wonderful

THANK YOU

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2018
favour32:
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE!
Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS!
This WARNING is 100% true.

U won and they refused to pay? Which sane bookie will be collecting mtn recharge cards to fund?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Kwinesther: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Your gf is a cheat and all the signs are not hidden. I'm a lady but that won't stop me from telling you the truth. So surprise at your age you're an amateur in dealing with serious relationships when your mates are married and fathers already.

@nho4 not all ladies are as bad as you stated, after all we see weddings happening every weekends and the married couple celebrating their wedding anniversary happily. I'm an example despite being in a distance relationship for sometime now I don't and will never cheat.

@Op I will advice you start dating matured ladies (both in emotions and age) if possible graduates not all these materialistic and ungrateful ones everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by dejonathan(f): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

Bro abeg add me up on WhatsApp(09065439079)I need more orientation from u..

You're so so so on point
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by emerged01(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
The girl want to be here and there. She is not mature yet,and she cant define what she wants in a relationship. Op,you don't need this kind of girl when you are 30yrs old. At your age,you need a mature girl who is focus and very discipline.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by macello4(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

werey guy u are the real BOSS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Oreofepeters: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2018
Sterope:
Quit the relationship and work on your grammar. Your English is too poor for a postgrad. You really to need to focus on your personal development.
Can't you just do without being sentimental? I expect you to attack the message not him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
My own advise if you really love a girl don’t even go near her phone bro u will feel heartbreak
I have tried it twice and it did not end well
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ireneidiva(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I scooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while scoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.
What is 'scoop'?

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Women are emotional baggages. I was once in your shoes, even thought we might settle down together, graduated 5 years ago, just like you I'm not the type to go through my girls phone, really don't have time for that, cuz I've got nothing to hide, but the bitch bleeped up one day, logged into her facebook account on my phone and forgot to log out. I tried logging into my account and the first message I saw was" I want lick ur pussy" I got surprised, and at a closer look, it wasnt my account, I then took my time, this bitch was sex chatting and even planned to visit a guy in Warri a banker,it was then my eyes opened up, it was like scales fell out my eyes. I checked other chats and it was same, about 3 or 4 guys who do bleep her as well. Sorry for the long epistle guys, I'm just trying to share my story as well. To cut the story short o, I pretended as if nothing happened, I even became parley with the guy who is going to bleep someone I called my girlfriend, because to me it's no use fighting with your fellow guy over a bitch. They fixed a date and she went to visit him in Warri as planned,when she had her off day from work. After she came back from Warri, it was my dear go your way, I'm no longer interested ,and since then o, the bitch refused o, the funny thing is even police had to intervene in our matter, cuz she refused going her way, told the police I was the second person to bleep her, and she put a lot of effort in the relationship.lol . It was funny, I never said anything about marriage to this girl when we were dating o.
Anyway, ever since my plans of settling down is now on hold, heaven knows if I could get baby mama's who can give me kids and no marriage I will be the happiest guy ever. Girls can give you a heart attack if you give them the chance to, and the annoying aspect is they always play the victim.
Guy let her go before its late, like a book says" the beautiful ones are not yet born ".
And also my little piece of advice to guys out there in relationship, if your girl has every chat on her phone, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter, imochat, wechat, 2go, telegram, name them, and is active on all, my brother use one eye dey look am o.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by duduade: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
@OP... You are really a NOVICE

Even your narrative doesn't befit you as a Postgraduate student

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ashatoda: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
abeg this guy is a classic fool you are playing with the matter of your life and future here. do you think sympathy wins a blessed marriage? it never does my brother my simple advice turn your back immediately and open your heart to another woman or else in the space of 5 years you will be regretting your failure in been decisive today

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by samphem(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Trusting ladies is like endanger ur life.
If u cage a cat anytime it free,it will still cheat the meat
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MrOpp(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:
— It wasn't wrong you went through her chats.
Or would you have prefer not knowing the truth?

—It's best to confront her. Trust me her reaction will be epic. You wouldn't want to miss it for anything. Hear her out then you can break up. Don't ever condone cheating.
The Opp is clearly weak, after the epic reaction, Opp will just forgive her and she will continue to cheat. simple

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by nh04: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Vince77:

God bless you a million times. E just dey be like say make i dash you money for this comment.
Haha thanks Baba. You can go ahead and request for my details for the transfer I will happily drop it
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunary(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

I wish all the guys dieing after pussy can see this write up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by macello4(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
never lose ur dignity as a man, never let a pussy carrier make feel less of man my bros

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Is your orientation compatible with her attitude and is there fun in it all? If not what are you doing with her? Do you have the heart to keep her as just a f*ckmate? "crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla" is just emotional blackmail and mustn't make a difference in your mental approach towards her. What is a relationship without compatibility and fun but cat and mouse emotional tussle. If you can't find it with her, try to change if she is not willing to change, bounce into the next available........... Or first rearrange your rules of engagement ( to reduce the probability of getting into such sh*t )then......

A relationship is supposed to be for you to check if a girls ways are compactible with you and can give you joy not a must to marry her when those parameters are not there or when you've not ascertained if those parameters are their or not. Is it not stupid to just meet someone and just start thinking marriage when have not ascertained what she is disposed to and if you are comfortable with her dispositions? From the onset, get your orientation right so that informed decisions like quitting the relationship will be easy to make.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Snow87(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

Abeg bros come and collect a brotherly hug. if say I get money I for dash u ahswear, we are in the same party man , but I don't patronise ashi cos I no get money na my hand and soap dey rush me.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Ericnrm(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

Stop being foolish and leave that babe

You dey even ask for advice

Leave her with any style you prefer bros

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Jeffry05: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Don't let love fool you. These girls could be more clever than you can ever imagine. A girl that can cheat on your while on relationship will still cheat when you get married to her... I have once been in your shoes.. don't let love turns you into a fool. This is the right time for you to quit. Sit tilt , hustle hard and get a life. When you are rich no woman can mess with your feelings... love is a thing fr the poor. . Put her behind you .

8 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Zimmermann(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I scooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while scoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.
I know a real niccur when I see one! Don't mind the OP out here like a fucking wimp crying for advice on how to use n dumb an obvious bitch! angry BEAUTIFUL LADIES PLAY DE GUD GUYS N Bleep DE BADT GUYS!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Cucuu(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
While I was reading comments, I eagerly waited for at least a lady to comment, dating or courtship is a wonderful experience if only you engage in it for the right purpose. I mean why should you pay for sex when you can simply enjoy love making with ultimate intimacy? Please get the right partner or focus on developing yourself while waiting for the right spouse.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ceejay80s(m): 10:08am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:

u are in a rebound relationship, google the meaning of rebound relationship, it doesnt end well
just google the meaning
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by maxiuc(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by haconjy(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

You deserve a better slàp.... One day you will regret it but funny enough you will not come here and tell us your prob...
There is still better one out there... If you are serious too toi will find a better one... Apart from that cool down bro... It happen to me and I find the best...
In fact, I invite you to my wedding on DEC.8 Edo state...

6 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by emsco(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2018
All these hoes ain't loyal.Move on bro and get another girl,u fit still de sample her kpekus if u want but don't give too much anymore.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Godson32(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

So u advice him to stop being in love and having good relationship which can leads to marriage rather ur advice is for him to start screwing ashawo anyhow. Although being in a love/relationship is emotionally stressful but can give u a great deal of joy if there is understanding,respect,tolerance etc. My brother, dont give up u can try another girl if that one doesnt work. Screwing ashawo cannot give u love, it can only satisfy ur sexual urge and can distroy u spiritually, they re full of bad lucks.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

What is 'scoop'?
my bad, wanted to type “snoop” thanks
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Edojoma:
My bro,,, small doctor have said it all,, "if u nor get money, hide ur face" in everything, including relationship,, u r preaching love and anoda person is providing for her needs,, my guy reason am Na,, it's Wen u ar broke u struggle in a relationship,, but if dere is cash,, u can date 5 gals,, but none will complain, set will b commited,cos dey know Wat dey will lose if dey mess up,,, so d tin is,, focus on how to make money,, dats my motivation, don't av a gal friend myself,, cos of d kind of trauma u r in,, don't wanna experience dat shit again,,, just wanna b happy n control my life,, don't want any gal to b complaining,, giving excuses to cheat becos I couldn't meet up with her needs,, den I will b indoors thinking,, maybe crying,,, depressed,,,, n wallowing in pain for a bitch,,,,I don't do dat no more bro,,, I control everything around ME,,,

But make money bro,, make money,,, n u will know dat love is sweet,,, even Davido said it,,, "Wen money enter love is sweet""
Best comment on this thread. Your head dey there. But this money, na everybody dey find am but e dey hide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.