Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83962 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ridbell01(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...
since the day I joined nairaland this is the best comment I have read...baba I comot cap for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Ericnrm(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
ireneidiva:

What is 'scoop'?

grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by GOFRONT(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
And Ruth my colleague at my working place collected my phone and logged in her facebook acct......

She received an emergency call to report at our head office, na so she forget to logout...

I say make i check her infidelity level.....omo, come see chat....."I luv your pvssy"...."I miss your dikc"....."Anytime u need sex, that is when u have time for me"

Mehn my eye see can of worms that day......and since that day, I jst dey use corner eye dey look her anytime she wan form holy holy for our office . My eyes be like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by pawesome(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
keep her and continue njoying the kpekus... Because she is of no use anymore apart from kpekus
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by akiOYIBO: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2018
nh04:

Wow this is unbelievable... I can't believe my eyes
God bless you in a million folds...I could not believe my eyes when I saw the alert on my phone..

Below is the attached image of the alert
Once again thanks and God bless you and your family. Amen
Hightime we start doing something better rather than wasting money and energy on those used-rags called women. Enjoy ur dough, am happy it came from a guy to a guy and not d other way round

8 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Japsylee: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2018
I wanted to respond but saw your monicker and changed my mind..........
quote author=stupidity post=72112034]When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I snooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while snoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand. [/quote]
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Sterope:
Quit the relationship and work on your grammar. Your English is too poor for a postgrad. You really to need to focus on your personal development.
So na grammar dey bring money abi??
Or na him mama tongue??
Why are u girls so fvcking confused
This one just focused on his grammar as if that makes u real man! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by ShameOnAPC: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Don't be confused, your lady is already confused, quit the relationship silently & leave her to be dating herself
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Triniti(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
manlawal:

It shall not be well with anybody that wish you bad, since I have been doing what you say above na girls dey rush me now but I still focus make den carry their wahala go meet buhari. Sense will not kill u
Nah the way forward brother, make the money first, and every other things shall be added to it

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Triniti(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2018
macello4:
ur brain is functioning well today what happen?lol
Lol, dude, you are mistaken me for someone else

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tunwumi: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Get wiser. The girl can't marry you. Just join her in 2can play the game.

spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Mac2016:
Lol. The comments here are crazy but for the fearful ones.

The guy concerned, anyways, please dont mind these guys running away from emotional attachments via Olosho.

Who leaves a cultured "olosho" to a confam one? shocked shocked shocked

dont forget it's only ones caught in the act that we always condemn.

Still ride with her cautiously, she might change.

Before you fall prey for a confam pretender. Which woman no dey do side runs?
Wao!!!
See how u insulted ur sisters and mum!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2018
OP nh04 has advised you on what to do
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by anochuko01(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Eberex:

where is the address to your Seminary?
Bro, na money sure pass.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by lexy2014: 10:22am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:

U have said everything that needs 2b said. What other advice do u need? Or u are waiting 4 guys 2 tell u 2 leave her? Stay with her. She still loves u
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Skepticus: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Some people are here bragging about how they are flirting with HIV in a bid to avoid women.

If all of you were not dating the wrong women, why would you think the only thing women have to offer you is sex? In the same way, women assume the only thing men have to offer them is money

All of you with such disgusting ideas of Tue opposite sex have psychological issues..... You all need to change your perspective and change your mentalities.

Relationships are not working because both men and women in this country have the wrong idea of a relationship. If women were not collecting money from men, nobody would take them for granted. And if MN were not getting sex from women, nobody will take them for granted

All of you need to reevaluate your lives and ask yourself what the person in your life can do for you aside money and sex. There is more to a relationship than those things and it is only when you find that 'more' with someone that you will appreciate a relationship.

Maybe when you have finished smashing ashawo with 1k, she will listen to how your day went and offer you advice on your business venture.

For your last line, I have worked in brothels as a bouncer and I can assure you that a lot of prostitutes I have met sure know how to treat regular clients well and ask about their welfare (including their families). Prostitutes are only nasty to bad clients.

Most of them (prostitutes) do protect themselves from STDs than your average "good" girl who hides under the cover of "dating and relationship" to whor.e. I have met a lot these "good" girls. Pretentious and manipulative bit.che.s like the OP talked about.

Why do you think "married" men are the biggest patrons of prostitutes?

13 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by EweduAfonja(f): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

Hmmmmm...
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Japsylee:
I wanted to respond but saw your monicker and changed my mind.

lol. And that does your monicker says?
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Godson32:
So u advice him to stop being in love and having good relationship which can leads to marriage rather ur advice is for him to start screwing ashawo anyhow. Although being in a love/relationship is emotionally stressful but can give u a great deal of joy if there is understanding,respect,tolerance etc. My brother, dont give up u can try another girl if that one doesnt work. Screwing ashawo cannot give u love, it can only satisfy ur sexual urge and can distroy u spiritually, they re full of bad lucks.
He did not add anyhow, my frien. shocked cool grin
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by rius17: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

A thousand likes wont even be enough for dis post

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Hmmm,well said, the guy made sense in some part but belittle women in some part, I pity the women satisfying his urge with 1k, chai some women dey fall our hands i swear
shocked shocked
So he should not fvck again
TF u mean by the women falling Ur hands Did he rape them or force them to do it

Or..
The 1k na im dey pain u??
What's if 100k?? That cool for u??

Bottom line:
Leave him alone aunty

6 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Sterope(f): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Okay

luminouz:

Or na him mama tongue??
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tejiri4(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Treat girls as fools and you will be happy

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Komu1048(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

That hand you use to type this will never wither, your happiness will never cease. It surprise me what some men have reduce themselves to. Young Men nowadays run after ladies just to be identified with, most ladies always boost and swear never to ever spend their money on men n you see dis men spend their money, energy and emotion on a girl that was probably in nursery while they were through with school. And at the end they still get dumbed after spending your whole life protecting and providing for her.
I don't do this shit call relationship anymore, I've stopped for years. Anyway I was doing it then Cox everybody were doing it not that I really love them. Cox their idea is totally different from mine and their discussion will always centre on money, fashion n stupid competition between them n it makes me sick. Unlike you I don't even have time to visit olosho, my Mr Joe have been loyal ever since. it can't dictate to me, it is part of my body and must obey me just like my hands and leg do and it's not superior to other part of my body. Guys stop mumuing yourselves Cox of woman

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by emerged01(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
dejonathan:
Bro abeg add me up on WhatsApp(09065439079)I need more orientation from u..

You're so so so on point
You think he is so on point? With time he will realise women are the greatest problem men cannot avoid. If it is too late for him realise that ,he will regret it.
I'm married with two lovely kids. I can't tell you marriage is so sweet,if I do I'm decieving you. But at the same time I will let you know that one of my regrets is not marrying early(I married early 30s). The joy of taking responsibilities for the future of my kids is lovely and can't be compared. Until you understand that life is about sacrifice you won't achieve great things. Start taking steps toward taking responsibilities,that's how to become a true man.
He said he goes after olosho for sex. I'm very sure he knows it is not right except his conscience is dead. Going after olosho put your life in danger physically and spiritually. Don't be misled.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by DFlyest: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2018
"I am 30 years old postgraduate student"

"I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page"

Damn boy! This postgraduate student just fried my phone with his terrible English cry

You need to leave that stupid lass and go back to school nigga!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Ironcondom(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by princfred(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

Or na him mama tongue??
lol.. Nigerian men are on a long thing with these ones.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by cjoy4life: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
From your story i have not seen any serious from youself in the relationship that's why you are not sure of what to do,she has not got the security she needed from you and can't hope only on you.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by teewhydope(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

U won and they refused to pay? Which sane bookie will be collecting mtn recharge cards to fund?
betpawa
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by DBossNG(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:

Wow! Your advice seems so pleasing to the soul but it is evil with respect to you easing yourself off on ASHAWO. Please be assured that if you do not contact SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES because you are always using condom, you can never escape SPIRITUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.