Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (83960 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by akinszz: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Snow87:
Abeg bros come and collect a brotherly hug. if say I get money I for dash u ahswear, we are in the same party man , but I don't patronise ashi cos I no get money na my hand and soap dey rush me.
you are finished grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

To hell with ladies and those dating them.
Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.
Women should be the one begging us to date them and not the other way round.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

Believe it or not" Love doesn't exist between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Real love only exists between mother and child...

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

You don't need to have a girlfriend before you can have sex with ladies.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

All I can tell you is that you own the key to your happiness...

OMG I want to buy you drinks sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by KiZiie(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

confused feminist. feminist with wide pvssy

continue fooling yourself there with your babysit comment
Firstly, I see myself as more of a equalist than a feminist. Secondly, I'm a dude... I got no pvssy grin then again, it seems I have to be the bigger person here 'cause you clearly didn't understand my comment. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by BENEAMATA: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Backup things . . . .
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Ategberoson(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
KiZiie:

Firstly, I see myself as more of a equalist than a feminist. Secondly, I'm a dude... I got no pvssy grin then again, it seems I have to be the bigger person here 'cause you clearly didn't understand my comment. Smh

then you're a pvssy nigga. what's a crime in checking your gf phone beside the guy said he logged on his own device and forgot to logout yet you are crucifying the guy

if you're indeed a dude you're a confused human being and pvssy worshipper

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Ionkidiz(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I snooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while snoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.
may God bless you
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by safarigirl(f): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
N women are emotionally and mentally stronger eh?? Yet u lots don't just wanna WORK FOR UR OWN MONEY!!!
women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. YES! Just because you bring a few coins out does not give you mental and emotional strength. Who is the lots that don't want to work for their money? Most homes in Nigeria today are surviving because of the woman

Millions of Nigerian women are working hard everyday, putting food on the table and providing for their children while covering their husbands' shame by lying to everyone that he is the one paying. Nigerian women are resilient, they are surviving. Most of them work multiple jobs, they not only work in civil service, they are also business women. Hardly will you find a married woman in Nigeria who isn't working two jobs and trying to make ends meet

I don't know where you people are meeting these leeches you surround yourself with, but most of the women I know are hardworking women who provide for their families without making noise. I know women who pay their kids fees. When my mother was alive she was paying I and my sister's school fees, she doled out 500k per year for our school fees, and let me not even count the clothes she always bought and the snacks she got from work everyday. My father only had to pay my little brother's fees. They both paid house rent with combined salaries, same with food.

Stop judging millions of women based on the ten or so you know. Are your sisters also leeches? Are you judging women based on stories on social media? The woman in Niger state that is entering a farm to break firewood, harvest cassava and cook, is she on social media? You think I am talking about the small girls you men enjoy courting? People that can barely stand on their own, are those ones women?

Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Women will always be emotionally stronger than men. Millions of women are living without husbands, many of them widows, they are making it work, they are surviving. The minute a man's wife dies, he is already hunting for another woman. Men only have brute force, they do not know what mental and emotional strength is. They will never understand it

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by longerthroat(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
stupidity:
When a girl is busy using you, she turns the table around and make it seem your the one using her. She makes you feel guilty. I’m with one currently.

A side chick for that matter, she knows what we into is friends with benefits. Though on her part she wants to turn it to a love affair. she’s making me feel guilty for not taking her serious and keeping her for sex only, but she she has lots of guys she’s going out with. Yes! I snooped in her chat lots of times. Even saw a chat that said “please don’t wear trouser when coming, I’m at home”. Other numerous explicit chats too.

Lol. Girls ehn! Note: I sat this same girl down, told her she should be free to date any guy of her choice, but she should be open to me about it. But she always say she’s with me and only me.

Message to all guys and ladies out there: if you take a man or a girl serious. Please once in a while snoop on his or her phone. If only your using him or her for gains, you can careless. Like the sex and money aspect. If you really want a life time with that person, do your research and know where you stand.

don't mind girls and their senseless defence mechanism. that's gown my ex (a nurse) was wooed by an Americana for marriage. she came and announced it to me with excitement, telling me the benefits of her working abroad. I wished her Goodluck and walked away. 2 months later (probably the guy disappointed her) she called 1 early morning crying, lamenting how I abandoned her bla bla bla! I have to man up and tell her off. Mr poster. man up bro and confront her with her sins. good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
pocohantas:

Will you feel complete without spending on your woman? How many men feel complete without spending on their women?

It is an ego trip for men. So, that arrangement favors both gender if you ask me.

I'm not really asking you,......

why would I feel incomplete because of spending....I don't have ego issue.....thats exactly what the dude with the long epistle was saying....It's men that feel they have some thing to prove that have those mental problem....
That's why they commit suicide when all the Chips are down and there's no more money .Cos they have no other way to show their love or masculinity in the first place...Let me even use ur word...To show they are complete ...They already feel being a man only means financially showing off for their woman...
To answer ur question .. I only need to make my woman happy to make me happy as well.....And if only spending money is what make her happy....She should fvck off

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by KiZiie(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Ategberoson:

then you're a pvssy nigga. what's a crime in checking your gf phone beside the guy said she logged on his own device and forgot to logout yet you are crucifying the guy

if you're indeed a dude you're a confused human being and pvssy worshipper

Haha! So, that's where this is coming from .. And I forgot I'm in "Nigeria land " I didn't crucify him jho.. I constructively criticising him and whatnot
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by InansBobo(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2018
nho4:
Sorry to say young man but obviously you are a fool....same thing goes to any young man out there undergoing emotional trauma all in the name of keeping a girlfriend.

Why must you subject yourself to such emotional agony just because of a mere lady you are senior to with almost 6 years and you are here crying like a sissy.

I will never encourage my worse enemy to go into what you guys call girlfriend relationship that turns men into puppets.

Dating is a way of placing yourself under emotional slavery. Your Heart and mind keep bleeding at all time and before you realizes what is going on you will start battling with one health issue or the other all because of nothing.

Look at the rate at which our men are dying and the cause is directly and indirectly due to the fact that they want to please women and that is why women have taken advantage of us.

I once dated a lady who thought she was doing me a favour for dating me...the moment I realised it, I simply placed her where she belonged by severing myself from her.... When she realized it, she was now the one forcing herself on me and she was trying to get me back but it was too late for her because my mind was already made up to be single and happy....that was the best decision I ever made in my life and I never regretted it till this moment.

Men have become almost nothing in the hands of women and yet vast majority of our young men are thronging in the wrong direction all in the name of love that doesn't exist.

I bet you the number one reason our young men, including you allow yourselves to be traumatized emotionally is simply because of sex.

Instead of killing yourself emotionally dump that girl and be free, because you were born free...don't allow anybody to put you in bondage all because of sex you can get easily.

I don't do relationships or dates and I am the happiest person all because I am free emotionally.... I sleep like a baby without having to worry if my partner is cheating on me because I have no fucking girlfriend.

Each time sexual urge comes in, I simply walk down to the nearest ASHAWO JOINT in my vicinity to ease off the urge with just N1000, and I am relaxed. I am in control of my happiness and not any fucking lady.

I am in control of females around me because they can't control me with their pussies and they have regard for me....because I don't own them a dime.

If you don't belittle yourself as a man all because of sex, women will respect you...but is unfortunate that most of our young men have reduced themselves to power zero in the hands of ladies just because of sex.

the bold got me... true to a large extent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Hassan88(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

See advice,

So is people like you that are responsible for the clumsy way some ladies walk. grin grin
And some of them deserve to walk like that.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by stan30may(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Long life brother.... God bless you man
nho4:

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MChaze25(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Bro act and reason like me for once.
Once I detect a lady cheats, I will disconnect and turn her to a runs babe.
I will only be calling her when I need it.
She will even be the one complaining like you re troubled now emotionally. Me I will just be laughing in my mind.
If she becomes difficult to handle, I will give her the insult of her life and move on.
She will never forget you in hurry if you act this way.
School her brain. Tell her you re smarter. Train your heart to become a real man.
They never born any lady wey go talk anyhow to me and go free without getting the tongue lash of her life!
Use her well now you know what she is. Na she go run forget her pant sef

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by IkennaDavid1(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS

Well, like u rightly said, U ARE REALLY AN AMATEUR when it comes to relationships or handling women..
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by anyicash(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
The reason why i came here for advice is to avoid taking a decision that i will not regret in future.

There is a girl I met at a friend's wedding sometime last year, she is 24 years and a 200L student while I am 30 years old postgraduate student but an amateur when it comes to relationship.

We started dating, at first I wasn't serious because I don't have enough money to take care of a girl, as a student sponsoring myself, I hardly have enough money to take care of her needs, she always complain that I don't take care of her which her friend's guy use to take care of her, the girl in question always advice my girl to quit our relationship because I am a broke guy and even if I get a job in future I will dump her for another lady, that I am just deceiving her, nevertheless she do assure her that I will not disappoint her, despite her friend's advice the love grew even stronger, at times she will buy me some gifts, me too I do buy some for her, having seen the commitment in her, then I started paying attention to her hoping that if things work well I will take her to the alter.

But, there was a day she called me to come and meet her at a particular Junction, on my arrival to the place I saw her exchanging phone number with a guy in car, upon enquiry, I discovered that she did not know the guy before, then I left home quietly she later called and apologized which I accepted.

Another time I called her around 10pm and I discovered that she blacklisted my number, she did this twice which I confronted her and suggested that we should quit, she begged me and cry for Africa then I accepted her back again.

After that, sometimes she will not pick my calls in the night and the following day she will giving excuses that she was sleeping, her phone is on silence or she plugged in her neighbors house etc, I started withdrawing from her, she called me one day and started crying that what her friends were advising her was true, I was just using her, I am just like other guys, she know the reason why I am doing this, is because she asked me to go and see her parents bla bla.

To fast forward the story, she login her Facebook account on my phone and she forgot to logout, when I went through her chat I discovered that she use to give people they meet on Facebook her phone number and according to the chart I discovered that she met one yesterday, I also discovered that she is still having an affairs with her ex.

Note: Anytime i call her to come to my house she used to come.

I feel like quitting the relationship but because of sympathy and I don’t want it to look as if I disappointed her. Honestly I am seriously confused, now my question is this; is it wrong that I went through her chat?

Second, what should I do? should I confront her? or should I quit quietly?

Pls I need your sincere advice, insults are welcomed. I will appreciate if the modulator push this to the front page.

PLS IGNORE MY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS
If you can put yourself in her shoes, brother i don't think you will blame that girl..she is never sure of you marrying her, cos men do dissappoint..and she won't like to chase other admirers away, cos she is not certain of you..she loves you YES .so if you want all these things to stop, just go and see her parents and show them your seriousness to marry and she will be yours forever..I rest my case.
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by adedehinbo(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Some people are here bragging about how they are flirting with HIV in a bid to avoid women.

If all of you were not dating the wrong women, why would you think the only thing women have to offer you is sex? In the same way, women assume the only thing men have to offer them is money

All of you with such disgusting ideas of Tue opposite sex have psychological issues..... You all need to change your perspective and change your mentalities.

Relationships are not working because both men and women in this country have the wrong idea of a relationship. If women were not collecting money from men, nobody would take them for granted. And if men were not getting sex from women, nobody will take them for granted. Both men and women are in useless relationships filled with insults because of sex and money. A woman will insult you because you don't have money and a man will insult you because you are collecting his money.

All of you need to reevaluate your lives and ask yourself what the person in your life can do for you aside money and sex. There is more to a relationship than those things and it is only when you find that 'more' with someone that you will appreciate a relationship.

Maybe when you have finished smashing ashawo with 1k, she will listen to how your day went and offer you advice on your business venture. I don't even believe in the concept of love, but things like trust, respect and understanding are important in a relationship and most of you don't have that.

I feel sad for this generation
sorry to burst your burble we re always using condom and they are clean and scared abt diseases also,they won't allow skin flesh but they are good in helping we guys avoid reckless spending all in the name of relationship and guess what we still remain cool

7 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by akinszz: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

shocked shocked
So he should not fvck again
TF u mean by the women falling Ur hands Did he rape them or force them to do it

Or..
The 1k na im dey pain u??
What's if 100k?? That cool for u??

Bottom line:
Leave him alone aunty
you dey mind her... What's the difference between pussiee of 1k and 100k... Oh pussiee carrier of 100k can speak English and the one of 1k can only speak pidgin grin grin that's d difference grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by sharpwriter(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
haconjy:

You deserve a better slàp.... One day you will regret it but funny enough you will not come here and tell us your prob...
There is still better one out there... If you are serious too toi will find a better one... Apart from that cool down bro... It happen to me and I find the best...
In fact, I invite you to my wedding on DEC.8 Edo state...

I think yu are the first male that replied him sensibly. I cant imagine the kind of terrible mindset others have; they are very deluded.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

lol, imagine.

Is she OP girlfriend or what has she done to you to deserve this insult?
Why taking the matter so personal?

Face front madam
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Orpe7(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Leave her before she dash u AIDS

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I'm not really asking you,......

why would I feel incomplete because of spending....I don't have ego issue.....thats exactly what the dude with the long epistle was saying....It's men that feel they have some thing to prove that have those mental problem....
That's why they commit suicide when all the Chips are down and there's no more money .Cos they have no other way to show their love or masculinity in the first place...Let me even use ur word...To show they are complete ...They already feel being a man only means financially showing off for their woman...
To answer ur question .. I only need to make my woman happy to make me happy as well.....And if only spending money is what make her happy....She should fvck off

Most men have ego issues, so most men will keep dying to please women. His epistle won't change that... sadly grin

And No, that is not what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by luminouz(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:
women are emotionally and mentally stronger than men. YES! Just because you bring a few coins out does not give you mental and emotional strength. Who is the lots that don't want to work for their money? Most homes in Nigeria today are surviving because of the woman

Millions of Nigerian women are working hard everyday, putting food on the table and providing for their children while covering their husbands' shame by lying to everyone that he is the one paying. Nigerian women are resilient, they are surviving. Most of them work multiple jobs, they not only work in civil service, they are also business women. Hardly will you find a married woman in Nigeria who isn't working two jobs and trying to make ends meet

I don't know where you people are meeting these leeches you surround yourself with, but most of the women I know are hardworking women who provide for their families without making noise. I know women who pay their kids fees. When my mother was alive she was paying I and my sister's school fees, she doled out 500k per year for our school fees, and let me not even count the clothes she always bought and the snacks she got from work everyday. My father only had to pay my little brother's fees. They both paid house rent with combined salaries, same with food.

Stop judging millions of women based on the ten or so you know. Are your sisters also leeches? Are you judging women based on stories on social media? The woman in Niger state that is entering a farm to break firewood, harvest cassava and cook, is she on social media? You think I am talking about the small girls you men enjoy courting? People that can barely stand on their own, are those ones women?

Nigerian women are strong and resilient. Women will always be emotionally stronger than men. Millions of women are living without husbands, many of them widows, they are making it work, they are surviving. The minute a man's wife dies, he is already hunting for another woman. Men only have brute force, they do not know what mental and emotional strength is. They will never understand it

U were cool and I was rooting for you...till the last paragraph... U used that to spoil the whole show...
U sounded like u were judgy or emotionally sentimental.... I'm sure there are men without wives or widowers who do their part too. I'm sure ur matured to be talking like this....most NL girls are all about the money they can get from u

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by badjack(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Ladies can be stupid. I was discussing with one that was bragging of having 3 boyfriends.
When she needs cool gentle sex, she visits the one that gives her that, she she needs rough and hard sex, she visits the one that gives her that, when she needs money, she visits the one that is loaded.
I asked her if anyone of them know she is dating three men. She answered me by asking me if I will be the one to tell them. She claimed that her tracks are cannot be blown open. My people my eyes nearly came out.
And they all love her do much and have introduced her to their parents as whatever they want from her.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by MChaze25(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2018
safarigirl:

Story.....
Thank God you mentioned your mother.
That's older generation of women dear.
You see this 21st women like you eh...
Una no follow at all. Quite me

4 Likes

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by AreaFada2: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Dude what you saw is nothing special. Over 75% of girls are at it.

Even if you meet much of her needs, some will still date many guys, never mind you wey dey manage.
OP listen:

The consensus among most women now is this: UNTIL wedding night, you can date as many guys as you can conveniently juggle. They might not openly admit it, but it's true.

They believe you get perks and benefit from many guys while spreading your bet too. That is, not putting your eggs in one basket.

You will notice that of the few women who will not totally avoid this thread, most will either try defending her, claiming you are not taking good care of her or say men cheat too. Only VERY few will condemn her cheating.

That is the indirect way to assess how acceptable such behaviour is now among women. cheesy cheesy grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
MChaze25:

Story.....
Thank God you mentioned your mother.
That's older generation of women dear.
You see this 21st women like you eh...
Una no follow at all. Quite me
you don't know me, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't date because 21st century men like you have a warped idea of women that I don't conform to

1 Like

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by leksite120(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Out of pity almost took my life, never ever marry out of pity
seriously, dating out of pity is d greatest mistake one will make in dating cos it wil only involve one party
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by spikemmy(m): 11:46am On Oct 16, 2018
midehi2:

Be true to yourself and not someone's mind

I get that.. His believes makes a man focused... Go-getters have this mindset
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by Myketuale(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
strong766:
bross nairaland is free na. use airtel or etisalat sim card, go through freebasics.com then then just open nairaland from there.

tnx for d eye opening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by tayooluwole: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Snow87:
Abeg bros come and collect a brotherly hug. if say I get money I for dash u ahswear, we are in the same party man , but I don't patronise ashi cos I no get money na my hand and soap dey rush me.

Lol.... Omo ale
Re: I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do by akinszz: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
grin
general09:
No! Don't leave her yet. Help her to live the life that she want.
How do you do that?
1. Control your heart from loving her
2. Convert that love to anger
3. Channel that anger to your di*k
4. If you do the item 3 sincerely, you will notice the reaction on your di*k. It will become aware of your pain thereby becoming malicious that when you look at it when it's charged, you will see the malice written all over it. It will be thick, strong, full of veins..that's your weapon bro. That's your weapon!
5. Now use it to attack her kpekus vigorously
Note: when attacking, don't do it for you to enjoy. Tell yourself that your doing it for her ie that your trying to liberate her from a curse.
6. Keep doing it at every opportunity. Boy! She will take off and will never blame you. Instead, when ever she sees you she will be like good afternoon bross.
Try this and thank me later.
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.