Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State (119655 Views)

Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by olalekan9320(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2019
Stalemate:

Hi! I'm a PCM. I just sent a DM. I have some inquiries to make as regards Ogun State. Kindly revert to my DM.
I have
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:16pm On May 26, 2019
My pipu I havent forgotten y'all sad. I have been super busy and havent had time to write and I miss it cry . I feel bad cos i have a lot to gist y'all about. like things have gotten a bit interesting on this side wink. I hope I find time to go back and continue from where I stopped. Thanks to so many of you that keep sending DMs commending the thread, it means alot. adios muchacha

7 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by humble100(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
nonye6194:
My pipu I havent forgotten y'all sad. I have been super busy and havent had time to write and I miss it cry . I feel bad cos i have a lot to gist y'all about. like things have gotten a bit interesting on this side wink. I hope I find time to go back and continue from where I stopped. Thanks to so many of you that keep sending DMs commending the thread, it means alot. adios muchacha

boss abeg i wan jion that job telegram channel,how do i go about it?
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2019
You maybe wondering from the last post why I took the new job offer in spite of my ppa and how I want to juggle both. For me, it was no brainier; I'll quit my ppa if the probation at the new firm works out smoothly. I didn't even stress about this issue as my ppa is a very chilled place that barely gives me stress at all. Unlike some of the PPAs some of my friends serve in....

Lemme even gist you small about them lol.

I'll start with EMY. Her ppa were supposed to be paying her almost three times the nysc allawee monthly but these people have not paid her shishi since she started serving there in September and we are in March 2019. Babe vexed and left the job the week before the second election.

MAY's own is a different case entirely; aside from her ppa, she works for a couple of brands and NGOs either a content marketer or social media manager. Since its a remote job mostly, she keeps all of them. About 5 of them. And this is some stressful sturvs but babe needs the mulah.
Now in her ppa, no one shows up to work in weeks and still they all get paid. Since she's the corper, the lowest in the chain, they expect her to carry out the duties of others. And that's what she's been doing and she's also fed up. And the bosses are worse. Na dem go call her to throw threats around the place when she skips a day for either clearance or CDS.

Sometimes I wished I exchanged PPAs with her so I'll do these type of people what I have in my mind. But make e be.

Monday came and I reported at the new firm for my first day at work (abi probation). The boss wasn't around but I spoke with her and I was instructed on what to do and I set to work immediately.
The day went stress free and at the end of work I found myself settling in comfortably in my new space. We are just three guys at the office; a guy, a girl and myself. And these two other persons were quiet yet friendly folks.

My type of pipu wink

The happened to even stay in festac like myself and this meant we would be boarding same bus home and in the mornings if possible. It was a good idea for me and I was looking forward to future bus rides together cheesy.
The only issue I experienced today was traffic which I faced going to and from work. The combined hours I spent in traffic wasn't encouraging and I silently prayed this won't become a pattern.

I got home after dark and opened my phone later to see the mail below

1 Share

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
The invite for the access bank test was here and I was uncomfortable with the period it came in. I'm tryna give my 100% at this new job and also keep my ppa at same time. It had been crazy hectic for me as I barely get enough sleep at home and I recently spend more hours commuting to and from work nowadays.

Now this sad

I made research and found out the access test that day would involve several stages and failing any stage (I.e. below average for each test) automatically disqualifies one from the recruitment test. Even with my hectic schedule, I still prepared with the little time I could squeeze out. Even though I was distracted with work all day and tired by the time I get home daily. Anyways, the 14th came and I went to the test venue in Ikeja.

I got there quite early and waited with others until a staff came to take us to the test hall. We were given tablets for the test. The tablet I was given had a current battery level below the average so I called the attention of one invigilators to complain about my tablet situation. I was told to use it to begin my test and whenever its running, I should bring it for a replacement since the other tablets were charging. I noticed I wasn't the only one with the same issue but since we weren't getting any replacements yet, we had began the first stage of the test.

The first stage was a bit difficult but I scaled through to the next stage which I also passed. At this stage, the crowd of those writing the test in the hall had reduced drastically. Why was because once you fail a stage, you have no other option than sign out, submit your tablet and take your leave.

I was almost midway through my third test and my tablet went off!!

shocked

I was surprised and furious at the same because I kept watch of the battery level every 5 minutes and as at my last check (3 minutes ago) it was on 21%. I cried out for the supervisors and one rushed to my side, I narrated what just happened. She tried restarting my device several times with no success so she went away for about 5 minutes and returned with another device for me to continue my test. I rushed the device and logged in to continue from where I stopped.
When my dashboard opened, I realised my time was counting while my former device was being replaced and before I could say Jack, it had automatically submitted the result of where I stopped answering and recorded 'FAIL'.

I wasn't myself. I stood up and ran back to the supervisor who handed me the tablet to update her on what just happened. I tried to make a case to see if anything could be done. Aunty told me I had failed the stage and nothing could be done about it. Then she added I could've returned the tablet when it started running low for a replacement at the end of a stage and not in between. I wasn't even listening anymore to other things she was saying. I picked my bag and exited the building.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2019
Even though I didn't see the test coming soon, I was nevertheless looking forward to work in a firm like access bank. So when I realised my tablet had costed me that opportunity this year I felt devastated and took the failure too hard on myself. I didn't go to work the next day and the rest of that day, I spent it inside my room replaying everything that happened the previous day and imagined how different I would've handled it to remain in the recruitment process. At the end of the day, I just had to suck up everything and look forward to other opportunities I have to explore to make up for this loss. After all, no be only Access bank dey.

I went back to the island job the next day and gave an excuse for my absence the previous day and it was accepted with no complain. I had to immerse myself in work the whole day to quit thinking about access bank even though I had let it go. We had a huge press conference coming up so I was talking to a bunch of entertainment tv channels and print media to ensure their participation that day. The preparation was in top gear and everyone was working twice they did any other day. This was how the other days afterwards went and for a moment I lost track of what was happening around me asides work and traffic.
My colleague that I share same route with had to endure some hours in traffic to come to work or get back home daily. It was now a routine thingy; leave the house for work latest 5:30am and get back home from work usually between 9 - 9:30pm. The stress was physically wearing me out and my folks at home were seriously worried. I wasn't even able to hang out on weekends or stay back on my CDS days. Well, this was a real job and not ppa sad

Even though it was a full time job, it was still too much.

Haba angry

Fast forward to the 18th, I received a follow up email address from the gas firm I applied in and wrote a test for a position about a month ago. Here's the mail below:

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2019
I had totally almost about this one because I got worked up with being busy and I wasn't really following up with previous interviews or tests I had done. I almost bursted out dancing for advancing to another stage but I had to cancel showing off any dance moves when I re read the contents of the email.

It stated Jos, plateau state

What the hell

I felt the need to rant then. Even now I do and I will.
Why would a recruiter hide an information as important as the location of the job from the job seeker?
Since we wrote the test in Ikeja where their plant was, I assumed that's where successful candidates would be working.
In the advertised vacancy there was no mention of a plant in plateau state and they are here claiming they did.
Why do recruiters choose to play god and stress people's resources for no apparent reason?
They could've stated the location of the job before the test and only those interested in migrating to the will go. How many people will leave Lagos state to goan work in Plateau state? This is not by any means aimed at disrespecting those from Plateau state, no. I'm using the reality of what just happened to voice my anger out. HR just like any other thing in Nigeria needs an intervention.

I made up my mind to attend the interview to let out how I felt to the panel I would meet in the room. Later on, I just had to let it go since it was unwise and pointless when I'm not interested in the job anymore.

That's the second opportunity that I lost in one month and it wasn't a good streak for me.

The next day I got the mail below.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
The date for the test of this new mail coincided with the date for the firm that scheduled an interview for the Plateau state job. So I began to wonder what if the job was for Lagos state?

How I for do undecided?

Both stages aren't something one can call to reschedule. I just took the ways things panned out as a sign of how the universe wanted these things to be, so I took everything in good faith.

Back to my new firm

By now we were less than 48 hours to our press day event and everyone was working like a horse at work to ensure the day goes as planned. Combined with the test I was preparing for, I felt my body crying for a break.
The traffic was another case. Some days, I leave work late and get home very late. My folks were already demanding I quit the job and stick to just my ppa. Knowing how far I've come with job seeking before I got this one, it was crazy to think I was actually considering their suggestion. The job is great, coworkers are great and my madam was extremely nice to all of us and it felt like a family. And I forgot to add, I had already passed the probation even before it ended and my appointment letter was ready for me to pick up. Even with all of this, I was seriously giving my folks dem suggestion a serious thought. About throwing in the towel and calling quits sad.

Some of y'all would call me stupid for going through high hell to come this far only to quit in two weeks into a job.

But it's fine smiley

I'm the one wearing the shoe and know where it pinches. And trust me, it pinches so much.

I haven't even talked about the cost part: that one makes for another argument to support my recent consideration to quit.

I've been spending more that I estimated to on transportation on this new job and this was going to outweigh what I was hoping to realise at the end of each month from my salary. On an average, I spent N1500 daily to and fro work (minus lunch). The days were counting and the money I had was draining on just transportation. My new boss intervened and paid in N12,000 as transportation money for the two weeks of probation I was coming in for work. That was a very noble gesture tbh. Folks don't get paid during probations. Especially one as short as mine.

Good madam :*

The press day came and we couldn't wait for it to comman go lol. We were actually looking forward to seeing our efforts work out smoothly. All the media guys showed up, a couple of B list celebrities to add colour to the event.

Even the sun didn't disappoint grin

It felt so good seeing everything go on well, especially when you were part of its planning process. But deep down I wasn't too excited as I had made up concerning my recent thoughts regarding this firm.

I was going to quit.

I was going to quit at the end of the event.

It wasn't favourable for me considering the issues I had to face to make it to and fro work daily. It was better to back out before it becomes official. But I wasn't going to ruin the event and tell her or any of my co-workers about this today.

At the end of the day, we celebrated, fixed up the office back in shape and got back home very very late. My folks were ready to eat me up at home when I got in lol, but I told them about my decision and it calmed them down. I freshened up, had my dinner and retired for the day. Even with how tired I was, I couldn't sleep because of the thought of quitting. I had to stay up and typed an informal letter sort of and sent to my madam on WhatsApp before I could lay down and sleep.

And that was the end of that chapter sad.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2019
The next morning I woke up quite early and prepared briefly for my test at the E&P firm. I haven't had the chance to prepare quite like I'd wanted to for this test due to my recent busy schedule. But I still had to sit for it nevertheless, prepared or not. Since it was still at Lekki, I had to leave home early to get to the place ahead of time.
Funny thing was that the firm I quit yesterday and the test venue were less than a mile apart. Since I sent the message to my madam the previous night I hadn't opened my phone to help me concentrate on my test preparation. Even with that, I wondered about what my madam would say.

The invite stated clearly that we should come with a scientific calculator to the test and since I didn't have any, I had to buy one that morning before getting to the venue. The plan was to get an average Casio or porpo calculator, so I figured 2000-2500 would do it. When I got to CMS bus stop, I walked to the popular CMS bookshop building to get one before I continue my trip to the Lekki.
Inside the bookshop I was directed to the calculator stand and the only brand available was Casio. But that wasn't the problem.

The cheapest model they had was N12,500 which was fx991es

shocked

The salesperson had brought keys to the glass case containing the calculator and I told her to wait fez grin

'you pipu don't have Porpo calculator angry ?!

She replied no.

Then I said 'The person that sent me asked for Porpo, lemme goan tell him'.

With that, I used speed and took my two left legs out of the bookshop.

12,500 for calculator, this island people sha grin

I was in a dilemma, I can't go back to the mainland to look for calculator and time was passing. There were no other opened bookshops around the area I was. And going to lekki where my test was to look for one is a suicide mission. One time a friend bought a freaking HB pencil for N889 in a mall because he was late and rushing to an exam grin. I fear what a calculator would cost there walahi.
I thought of Obalende bus stop where I could get a cheaper bargain if I find a stationary store. I took a keke and off to Obalende which is like 5 minutes away. When I alighted the keke at my bus stop I looked across the road and saw a stationary store.

Stroke of luck smiley

I crossed to the store and met the owner who was my tribesman guessing from intonation while replying my request. I quickly switched to our local dialect to help me get the best price. My oga quickly became friendly and less than a minute later, I walked out of the store with a Casio MS model calculator which I got for 1500.
I found a bus heading to Ajah and got on it to get to lekki.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2019
I got to the venue about 40 minutes later due to the traffic and bad weather that morning and inside the building, I got accredited and waited at the reception with other candidates already there. At about 11am, we were called in to take the test.
The test was made up of 4 parts which comprised standard GMAT subjects and petroleum engineering questions. The GMAT came first and they were quite alright for me to handle. Well, until we got to the petroleum engineering section.

Before I continue I need to state categorically that my discipline (chemical engineering) focuses on the middle stream sector of the oil and gas industry I.e those that refine crude into what we use e.g Port Harcourt and Warri refinery. While petroleum engineering is primarily a forte for the upstream sector I.e those that explore and take out the crude from its reservoir e.g. E&P firms like Mobil, total, etc. A layman would assume that both disciplines are same but they aren't. And you'll see why I needed to state this difference here.

In the petroleum engineering section, what I saw was strictly oil rig and drilling questions which I had almost zero knowledge of. I haven't been this blank seeing a question paper and it was so painful because this was the most important of the four papers I've written. The firm is an E&P one and they would naturally expect us to scale this section. From the questions, I knew I wasn't going to irrespective of how I'll fare in the GMAT. I was so frustrated that I even considered to giraffe. But I couldn't even do it because these people placed spycams in our presence all over the room and were monitoring us. I couldn't also do a guess work as this was the only section that contained subjective and theory answers only. I did questions I could relate (which was very little) and submitted my paper. I knew this was the end of this other journey so I didn't even have any hope of hearing from them. Since my former firm wasn't far, I went back there to bid my colleagues goodbye and it got more sad for me.
Indeed it was a shitty day and I couldn't wait for it to just come to an end.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2019
So far, this month, March 2019 was the longest, hardest, most weary and stressful month I've ever had in my life. Even my phone app that records my sleeping, walking and commuting times gave a very scary assessment at the end of this month. I commuted almost as twice as I slept this month and I averaged more than 3 miles a day walking.
All of these gave me an insight about life and how some people live this type of lifestyle every month in their life all in the name of working, especially here in Lagos. I learnt a lesson about accepting defeats and rejections sometimes when they come and learn from them to come back stronger. I also learnt to always put my health first in whatever quest I embark on. So on the last weekend of the month, I made a trip with my two friends to the Lekki Conservation Center to unwind and breathe a different air. It felt refreshing coming here and trust me, I had a blast cool. I already made a post about it here on NL but for those yet to, read and drop a comment afterwards cheesy

http://20somethingsteps.com.ng/2019/06/20/the-lekki-conservation-center-a-visit-to-nature/

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by HisGrace0000001(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Wow!!! Thanks for the update hoss. Sad to hear you quit the job. Another will come soon, for sure. Keep trying.
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by TheCvBank: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2019
Dear corper, you have to read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5246079/dear-corper-read

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by ThankGod001(m): 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Following... smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by superfelix: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
stil following

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 11:25am On Jun 16, 2019
HisGrace0000001:
Wow!!!
Thanks for the update hoss.
Sad to hear you quit the job.
Another will come soon, for sure.
Keep trying.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Vicmonzan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
nonye6194:

Thank you
Hello bro, you have a wonderful experience to tell. Nice update

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Frezhkid10(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nonye..I want to be your friend....

1 Like

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by sconp: 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nice one Nonye, so you mean all through this your ppa didn't complaine about your absence and were still paying your salary?
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2019
sconp:
Nice one Nonye, so you mean all through this your ppa didn't complaine about your absence and were still paying your salary?

Lol. Like I stated, my ppa is a chilled place. I've not been to work upto 5 times in the past two months due to my busy schedule and they're not complaining. There are many folks I know in similar ppa. Not a big deal
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by damidam(f): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2019
nonye6194:

Lol. Like I stated, my ppa is a chilled place. I've not been to work upto 5 times in the past two months due to my busy shedule and they're not complaining. There are many folks in know with same ppa. Not a big deal
hiiiii...pls is there an atm machine in lagos camp?
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 2:27am On Jun 20, 2019
damidam:
hiiiii...pls is there an atm machine in lagos camp?

Banks bring their mobile ATM machines to Lagos camp. Sorry this is coming late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Adabass: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
nonye6194:
So far, this month, March 2019 was the longest, hardest, most weary and stressful month I've ever had in my life. Even my phone app that records my sleeping, walking and commuting times gave a very scary assessment at the end of this month. I commuted almost as twice as I slept this month and I averaged more than 3 miles a day walking.
All of these gave me an insight about life and how some people live this type of lifestyle every month in their life all in the name of working, especially here in Lagos. I learnt a lesson about accepting defeats and rejections sometimes when they come and learn from them to come back stronger. I also learnt to always put my health first in whatever quest I embark on. So on the last weekend of the month, I made a trip with my two friends to the Lekki Conservation Center to unwind and breathe a different air. It felt refreshing coming here and trust me, I had a blast cool. I already made a post about it here on NL but for those yet to, read and drop a comment afterwards cheesy

http://20somethingsteps.com.ng/2019/06/20/the-lekki-conservation-center-a-visit-to-nature/

Wassup boss, you havent updated us in almost a month. Pls whats the name of the app you use to monitor your sleep and commuting... Etc
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2019
Adabass:

Wassup boss, you havent updated us in almost a month. Pls whats the name of the app you use to monitor your sleep and commuting... Etc

No vex abeg. Busy as usual. Will post an update soon. Hopefully.

The app is 'Samsung Health'
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Sirpaul(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Baba make we connect naaaa
nonye6194:

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Menesira(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2019
Nonye I wont lie i enjoyed every single slide of your piece esp with the throw in of jokes. I really do admire ur humor but y did u lie to d Calculator guy. U mean big man like u cnt buy dt cheap calc�... I'm a 19B stream 1 Corp member currently serving in Lagos tho I'm from Port Harcourt and this has been an eye opener for me.. Thanks to you
I'm having difficulty securing a ppa in civil engineering discipline since d 1st place iws rejected and it as been stressful as hell.. I can totally relate to everything u said here.. Thanks for sharing ua experience
Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by nonye6194: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Menesira:
Nonye I wont lie i enjoyed every single slide of your piece esp with the throw in of jokes. I really do admire ur humor but y did u lie to d Calculator guy. U mean big man like u cnt buy dt cheap calc�... I'm a 19B stream 1 Corp member currently serving in Lagos tho I'm from Port Harcourt and this has been an eye opener for me.. Thanks to you
I'm having difficulty securing a ppa in civil engineering discipline since d 1st place iws rejected and it as been stressful as hell.. I can totally relate to everything u said here.. Thanks for sharing ua experience

Big man like me? Okay grin

Find thecvbank moniker on nairaland. He posts ppa openings for corpers. Mostly in Lagos. You could get something there. LinkedIn too

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by kayojosephy(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
I commend you for your beautiful way of writing and captivating the minds of your followers, been following you from day one till you left camp and you left this un-updated, though I checked regularly for updates till I forgot it in my saved pages, found it today after I took a trip down my saved pages and I must say you are one of a very few that went against the norms of Sex, partying and the likes... More so your experience tells a lot about doing the right things by getting to work for what you want and not just praying for Favours without going the length you have gone for those interview invites... Thumbs up Bro, now I know where I have gone wrong as a person, because I was brought up to be a loner and with religion the only way out to achieve success without having first hand information about how things are done and way to go about those things.
This is an eye opener for many people who have come across your thread, and upcoming Corpers will take a different part from the norm of sex, party, and what not...

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State by Topdogng: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
ROOM GIVEAWAY!
I'm a passing out corper and I'm giving out my room and everything in it for a token

Room includes
* matrass & bed sheet
* entrance and window curtin
* a jerrican, drum, bucket & bowl
* 3 pots
* cloth rack
* wall socket & bulb
* room carpet
* a plate, food bowl & a spoon
* 3 food containers(1 still contains garri grin)
* a dustbin & parker

Its Actually a small room and I still have 7 months of rent left. Just pay & move in for 25k, no headache on how to start hustling

Call/whatsapp; 08097534595

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Nysc Age Limit / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / My NYSC Experience In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.