Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (42756 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kevwemike: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Dating a broke girl is a risk no guy actually wants to take. To put it differently, the frustration you get from dating a broke girl is something you can't explain.

Dating a broke girl will definitely skyrocket your expenses as you try to meet up with her endless demands. Sadly, after spending your hard earned money on most of these girls, they will end up ditching you for another guy who has the money to spend. U are on point bro, if u marry them ur life is finished

Broke girls are all about your money nothing else. However, in this article, you learn the reasons you should never date a broke girl.

Top 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

#1. Ungrateful

One of the reasons you should not date a broke girl is the fact that they are ungrateful. Since they don't know how difficult it is to make money, they are always ungrateful.

Whenever you buy them gifts or give them money, they will reluctantly say thank you. Sadly, the reality of broke girls is that they will always ditch you for the next richer guy, even if you give them all your savings. Like said, they are always all about your money nothing more.

#2. They More Concerned About Their Look

Broke girls don't even think about you a bit. As a matter of fact, they are more concerned about their hair, eyelashes, manicure and pedicures.

They will always want to do anything that will make you spend more. If you want to understand the perfect definition of liability, date a broke girl.

#3. They Are Good At Advising You on How To Spend Your Money

Broke girls are skilled financial planners. If you give them the opportunity, they will want to tell you how to spend your money.

Funny right? But this is the truth. Those guys that have dated broke girls before can relate this.

#4. They Are Notorious Flashers (They Seldom Call)

One of the reasons you should never date a broke girl is that they seldom call. Even if they have call credit on their phone, they will never call, rather flashing is their second nature.

It is so disheartening that when you send a broke girl card, she flashes you to say that she receives the message. It is this pathetic.

#5. They Expect Everything From You, Yet They Will Never Sacrifice Anything

Even on your birthday, broke girls buy you the worst gift. They can't even sacrifice little money to buy you something exceptional.

Guess what? On their own birthday, they expect you to paint the sky red and buy them the latest iPhone. You see why dating a broke girl is a mistake you shouldn't make?

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/20/5-reasons-you-should-never-date-a-broke-girl/

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Badilstical:

Can you define broken person pls, I used to think is a person without meaningful means of income

You can have a means of income and be broke.

"Poor" is different from "broke"

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by anbib: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's not always true though, some girls do appreciate
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Divay22(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
Team Broke girl cheesy cheesy
Broke and proud wink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Badilstical(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You can have a means of income and be broke.

"Poor" is different from "broke"
So how do we define, identify and safe guard against broken girls. Personally they are like apps that drain battery

I think I better Start � before the warladies will arrive here for my

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kevwemike: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked how did this thread get to front page are moderators encouraging degrading insults and opinions of the female gender?? i notice most romance topics that makes front page has to do with painting females bad, why Seun take note!!!

At topic, no situation or circumstance in life is permanent, anyone is free to date whoever from both genders regardless of being self sufficient or not, live and let live.
this girl is one of the broke girls we are talking about

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Oreofepeters: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you don't want to date a broke girl.
You might end up not dating anybody because a even girl that has a well paying job and a fat bank account will claim broke when she sees a maga.

The appropriate advise should have been "NEVER PRESENT YOURSELF AS A CASH COW TO ANY GIRL YOU ARE DATING "
that is Nigeria poor mentality..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by pansophist(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:
If God want to punish a man he gives him a broke girl from a poor home..

If you're rich date girls in your class.

Poor girls are too needy and stressful.

For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
joepepsy:
If poverty reset your brain if na pastor you wan be before poverty fit make you turn armed robber,you will never think well if you are poor, it takes the grace to do the right thing.

I understand you well lol. I have been poor and I know the depressive state it can send one to.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Dogs are better than broke girls. Dogs appreciate things and don't nag.

grin grin grin

Broke girls are worse than HIV disease.

They drain too much.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
You guys are the reason why love is more materialistic than ever a broke girl that can give you her last Naira is worth more than the bleaching woman you have feelings for lol
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Xmen149(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
fine. but please give us reasons why we should not date broke guys too

lol

The problem is ,dating a broke guy is actually not a problem until the lady starts making demands (that the broke dude can not meet up with),again am of the opinion that terms of the relationship be well understood by both parties.

but reason for the generalization is that Nigerian girls have grown sense of entitlement in relationships both rich and broke ones,seeing one without such mentality has become extremely hard

wink

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ufuosman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
2 and 3 remind me of some many things about my ex

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
pansophist:

For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Too much sense in one post

May you continue to grow in wisdom and intelligence

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by AndLeo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's men that thought girls how to be needy and dependent. Even our musicians will be singing girl I have thirty billion for account. I will buy you this I will buy you that. By the time the girl start giving him bills, the boy will start complaining.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:
If God want to punish a man he gives him a broke girl from a poor home..

If you're rich date girls in your class.

Poor girls are too needy and stressful.
U statement has summarized everything but let me add something and make it palatable

........”an insatiable BROKE GIRL without vision from a POOR home” is HELL on EARTH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Oreofepeters: 3:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ursulaa:
Forgive my ignorance oo bt can someone tell me who a broke girl is...cos I think am broke yet I can comfortably buy airtime and call whomsoever I want to, I can buy anything I so desire tho not all shaa.
A girl with no future ambitions, a girl whose life depends solely on collecting money.

hope I've answered your question.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by CAPSLOCKED: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:

grin grin grin

Broke girls are worse than HIV disease.

They drain too much.

THE WORST OF BROKE GIRLS ARE THE ONES ON AN EMPTY BANK ACCOUNT.. THAT'S USUALLY GOING FROM DM TO DM ASKING "PLS I NID A FAVOR" SO SHE CAN AFFORD DATA AND SANITARY PADS BUT WON'T MISS OUT ON A SINGLE CHANCE TO BROKE-SHAME A HUSTLING GUY THAT EARNS 50K PLUS MONTHLY BECAUSE HE DOESN'T PULL UP IN THE LATEST MERCEDES. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by macho44(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Its best men practice Friends with benefits with us because we women are nothing to write home about
Wife Material na Im u be jooor

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by freethesheeple(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Dating a broke girl is a risk no guy actually wants to take. To put it differently, the frustration you get from dating a broke girl is something you can't explain.

Dating a broke girl will definitely skyrocket your expenses as you try to meet up with her endless demands. Sadly, after spending your hard earned money on most of these girls, they will end up ditching you for another guy who has the money to spend.

Broke girls are all about your money nothing else. However, in this article, you learn the reasons you should never date a broke girl.

Top 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl

#1. Ungrateful

One of the reasons you should not date a broke girl is the fact that they are ungrateful. Since they don't know how difficult it is to make money, they are always ungrateful.

Whenever you buy them gifts or give them money, they will reluctantly say thank you. Sadly, the reality of broke girls is that they will always ditch you for the next richer guy, even if you give them all your savings. Like said, they are always all about your money nothing more.

#2. They More Concerned About Their Look

Broke girls don't even think about you a bit. As a matter of fact, they are more concerned about their hair, eyelashes, manicure and pedicures.

They will always want to do anything that will make you spend more. If you want to understand the perfect definition of liability, date a broke girl.

#3. They Are Good At Advising You on How To Spend Your Money

Broke girls are skilled financial planners. If you give them the opportunity, they will want to tell you how to spend your money.

Funny right? But this is the truth. Those guys that have dated broke girls before can relate this.

#4. They Are Notorious Flashers (They Seldom Call)

One of the reasons you should never date a broke girl is that they seldom call. Even if they have call credit on their phone, they will never call, rather flashing is their second nature.

It is so disheartening that when you send a broke girl card, she flashes you to say that she receives the message. It is this pathetic.

#5. They Expect Everything From You, Yet They Will Never Sacrifice Anything

Even on your birthday, broke girls buy you the worst gift. They can't even sacrifice little money to buy you something exceptional.

Guess what? On their own birthday, they expect you to paint the sky red and buy them the latest iPhone. You see why dating a broke girl is a mistake you shouldn't make?

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/10/20/5-reasons-you-should-never-date-a-broke-girl/

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Are girls really like this? What about students like me dating a broke graduate? I am broke but never ask him anything. My dad can provide. Am I bad too?

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Ursulaa(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oreofepeters:
A girl with no future ambitions, a girl whose life depends solely on collecting money.

hope I've answered your question.

yes u have.... thanks a lot
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Gabriel004: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked how did this thread get to front page are moderators encouraging degrading insults and opinions of the female gender?? i notice most romance topics that makes front page has to do with painting females bad, why Seun take note!!!

At topic, no situation or circumstance in life is permanent, anyone is free to date whoever from both genders regardless of being self sufficient or not, live and let live.
See them.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Edojoma(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Torture me.. And i won't still doubt this..
Dating a broke girl is like dating my dog.. No influence.. No improvement.. No value.. The only benefit? SEX... I don't even think it's a benefit.. Because you end up spending on her and indirectly paying for the pussay.
Any guy that dates a broke lady, is just a fool amongst fools.. (spits)

Broke pained girl.. Why are you quoting me? Believe me when i tell you this: my neopolitan mastiff and my 2weeks old guinea pig are singlehandedly richer and smarter than you.
If you are ready, I can offer you cleaning of my dog's kennel as a job.. 12k per month can save you all this pain you're feeling and the shame you carry.. Inbox me if you're in Jos.

Lol,, my guy,, so some1 cannot play with u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by chris31(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Broke girls are very ungrateful always comparing u to another person
If devil want to punish u he will just give u a broke girl ur life don finish be that

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by jimcaddy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Exactly... Lazy girls don't have sense.. They never show appreciation for anything.. Good gjrls are so rare these days. Almost every girl out there is a hoe..
Oreofepeters:
Broke girls are usually senseless and futureless.

Not all tho. there are some that are hardworking with lofty ambitions, just that they are very rare...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
freethesheeple:

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
You need to be purged of this stored up hatred for Nigerian ladies! I'm sure u have female relatives.... But of course, you will claim they are different from other ladies. There is a deep black dungeon inside you...... Good tots can't come out of there.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A broke girl is an unnecessary burden. I prefer to not date at All and practice friends with benefits
My sentiments exactly.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Solly1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.

SOME OF THESE (BROKE) GIRLS WORK HARD TO PUT A SIMPLE SMILE ON YOUR FACE, DESPITE THE LITTLE THEY HAVE, THEY STILL WANT TO BUILD THE RELATIONSHIP BY BEING AS SUPPORTIVE AS POSSIBLE...

NOT ALL BROKE GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS, I'VE MET (DATED) SOME RICH GIRLS WHO ARE AS UNGRATEFUL AS F**K.

LIKE THE FAMOUS SAYING GOES; NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Leo10000(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kjking:
In as much as i am almost tempted to agree with you, i wont, why?? cause its an hasty generalization.. once societal status does not necessarily translate into their character... Not every broke girl out there is burdensome... some were raised to be hardworking and depend on their hard work...Some of these girls even have the heart to give you out of the little they have an expect little or nothing... i am saying this because I've met a few of them, plus i have an issue with hasty generalization... So its really not about the societal status but their upbringing which contributes to their character....

seriously,op 4 and 5 are same,meaning it should be classified under a broke will never want to spend her little Cash on you for any reason,always under the umbrella of men should be d spender.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Austine567(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
all i see here is sermon about money and demanding .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos Back To Howard University Where They Met / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.