Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (42747 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2018
freethinker01:
no, I'm right. I started dating her not up to 2 months only cuz I was single and my friends kinda helped me get her. Prior to that, she's shown me her true colours but still went ahead to date her. I feel I'd rather remain single that to date the money mongering selfish bitchh. She reminds me everytime how her ex used to treat her like a queen. I feel I don't need the whole thing countless times it the sex was good though. That's the only thing tying me down. I've seen the push I need. Thanks for the advice though.
Oh! Now I get the perfect picture of the kind of lady you're talking about

Some ladies are just like that. They can't stop telling you the goodies their ex bought for them. They are very greedy and they always went to be at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I dey just got home from my cousins wedding happy with the draw with Chelsea everything is going well thanks how about you ?

Okay, that's good... so the draw sweet your belle..

I dey alright...Thanks for askin'.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2018
kushme:

Okay, that's good... so the draw sweet your belle..

I dey alright...Thanks for askin'.
E sweet me ooooo Bless up anytime
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

My point is simply some men are too stubborn in our ways and go for what attracts but doesn’t sustain. You say you want a woman with money but then years later you begin to say she is controlling you and you feel less like a man because she owns the home. Find someone you can communicate with an insecure woman with money is still insecure but a content woman will always be content broke or not

yeah, true. Lately, I don't know if people are just getting more confused in relationships.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:
E sweet me ooooo Bless up anytime

cheesy correct.. Nothing do you.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2018
kushme:
yeah, true. Lately, I don't know if people are just getting more confused in relationships.
people are just inpatient there’s no perfect person it’s all about seeing the best in the imperfection

We like to put down people who lift us up in more ways than financially

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2018
And some broke guys are also commenting..lmao ..go and get a struggle bro..and stop waiting for d quickest oppurtunity to insult d female gender...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Oct 21, 2018
vidicious:

Spot on bro.I feel so passionate about this matter cos I fell into this trap and was not smart enough to realise it early cos of the good sex.
In fact everything she owned was gotten by her ex, so I instantly was under pressure to meet up.
I blindly followed suit chesting bills, she once told me she dosent want to hear about me not having money,that i should keep it to my self.
only to find out she was a big hoe to my old friend back then and guess what the guy also said she was too demanding, intact that was the first things he said.
All through the relationship there was zero impact she left behind.
The truth if all a girl brings to the table is great sex , you can hang in there after all who no like better thing but always have it in your mind not to mix the two feelings.
Na sex dey make most guys take wrong step and decisions nah cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by spongebob007(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
The way dey will flash you eh..you won't even hear your ringtone...... You will just see missed call..... sad

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Leo10000(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
SexyDenzel:
You make sense and put it in better words than the OP, being broke is temporary. Once man/woman de hustle bar must come. I don't care about any of my chicks financial status but I trash leeches and bitcheses with sense of entitlement like toilet tissues. I hate sense of entitlement like hell.

sure bro,u get the point too and as a matter of fact,is not only ladies who act as leeches,guys we call friends do same too,as a guy that I am,I have a mindset of setting the standard for my girl and a family am to raise,my primary role as a man is to provide for my family,I should not be looking for a lady to split bills with me,my ego won't even allow that but in summary,I can always date a girl who is financially unstable and not a leech as a girl but someone who ll support,motivate me and appreciate what I can afford to bring to d table at every moment and who can in turn say babe, take this little,add it up to the ones we have already,simple!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2018
solasoulmusic:
people are just inpatient there’s no perfect person it’s all about seeing the best in the imperfection

We like to put down people who lift us up in more ways than financially

The bold, not certain... cheesy , but have you had an experience with it. According to falz and his sweet boy code, did any sweet boy chop your money? wink Then left you for a slay queen.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Tunechiami:
Are girls really like this? What about students like me dating a broke graduate? I am broke but never ask him anything. My dad can provide. Am I bad too?

I once saw a theead on Nairaland (2 years ago) I can't vividly remember the topic but I was shocked to find out soo many girls on Nairaland hated their father. It was a sad thread to read because I couldn't imagine hating my father but I get it now. It's also why most Nigerian women are like this. The fatherly figure in their lives probably failed them
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2018
kushme:

The bold, not certain... cheesy , but have you had an experience with it. According to falz and his sweet boy code, did any sweet boy chop your money? wink Then left you for a slay queen.

Nope lol just observation I date men...potential fathers not boys lol are you a woman or man or are you not sure ?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Dominatrix4U(f): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Torture me.. And i won't still doubt this..
Dating a broke girl is like dating my dog.. No influence.. No improvement.. No value.. The only benefit and difference? SEX... I don't even think it's a benefit.. Because you end up spending on her and indirectly paying for the pussay.
Any guy that dates a broke lady, is just a fool amongst fools.. (spits)

Broke pained girl.. Why are you quoting me? Believe me when i tell you this: my neopolitan mastiff and my 2weeks old guinea pig are singlehandedly richer and smarter than you.
If you are ready, I can offer you cleaning of my dog's kennel as a job.. 12k per month can save you all this pain you're feeling and the shame you carry.. Inbox me if you're in Jos.
who wants to argue with a misogynistic fool? You probably into bestiality.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Fierce11: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Dominatrix4U:
who wants to argue with a misogynistic fool? You probably into bestiality.
Argue with me? I'm offering you a life changing job and all you could do was insult me? Smh. Such an ungrateful h o e!.. It's obvious that your mom engaged in a disgustingly bestial act with a pig..
Otherwise, you would NOT have existed.. Such a poltroonic vagabond!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by chinargurl(f): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A broke girl is an unnecessary burden. I prefer to not date at All and practice friends with benefits
yeye child
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by TheOdd1sOut: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
chinargurl:
yeye child
tongue
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by princfred(m): 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
What matters is respect, love, compatibility, emotional comfort any side can have the money.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kollinzgee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
whenever I see threads like this I get irritated.naija guys now you see the disadvantage of wooing women with money why are you all complaining now. I can swear that 90% of you here believe that the way to womens heart is money money money that what I hear always.i have dated up-to eight girls all my life and none of them disturb me with money why? it because of the way you lay your bed from the day one you said hi to the girl.naija girls don't respect our guys because of our mentality of women most of them are looking for men to use dats all. since we all believe money buys love in naija let take it as we have made it leave this girl's alone and stop resenting.if you are wise learn to attract women the naturally way by understanding how they think and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Kennedy767(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
nice
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Golden75(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If you don't want to date a broke girl.
You might end up not dating anybody because even a girl that has a well paying job and a fat bank account will claim broke when she sees a maga.

The appropriate advice should have been "NEVER PRESENT YOURSELF AS A CASH COW TO ANY GIRL YOU ARE DATING "
This is d only sensible comment here so far,more wisdom to ur ablongata bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by DateMynd44(m): 1:31am On Oct 28, 2018
Ursulaa:
Forgive my ignorance oo bt can someone tell me who a broke girl is...cos I think am broke yet I can comfortably buy airtime and call whomsoever I want to, I can buy anything I so desire tho not all shaa.
ur hair nkor? na who go fix am?
useless liabilities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Couple's Prewedding Photos Killer Pose / Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.