Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (42714 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Itzurboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
AndLeo:
It's men that thought girls how to be needy and dependent. Even our musicians will be singing girl I have thirty billion for account. I will buy you this I will buy you that. By the time the girl start giving him bills, the boy will start complaining.
Did some of us tell them that we are musicians? Nah... I just feel being broke has to do with the mental thought of the individual..
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A broke girl is an unnecessary burden. I prefer to not date at All and practice friends with benefits
What exactly does this mean?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by FBIL: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
Your research is 100% correct!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Fierce11: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Edojoma:

Lol,, my guy,, so some1 cannot play with u
Sir.. Lemme advice you.
''Never ever play with a broke girl.. They will take you for granted and dash your enemies and ill-wishers 3points''.. Never forget that.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by MsGood(f): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
ONLY BROKE GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT BROKE GIRLS. wealthy guys don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Gabriel004: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ursulaa:
Forgive my ignorance oo bt can someone tell me who a broke girl is...cos I think am broke yet I can comfortably buy airtime and call whomsoever I want to, I can buy anything I so desire tho not all shaa.
Lol
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by OyinO: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
So very much on point
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Gabriel004: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
AndLeo:
It's men that thought girls how to be needy and dependent. Even our musicians will be singing girl I have thirty billion for account. I will buy you this I will buy you that. By the time the girl start giving him bills, the boy will start complaining.
grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Rapmoney(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kiokiokiokiokiokio grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2018

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Raydans: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Are girls really like this? What about students like me dating a broke graduate? I am broke but never ask him anything. My dad can provide. Am I bad too?
Means you are currently broke materially but not mentally. You seems young and naive but sound like a good girl.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Gabriel004: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Are girls really like this? What about students like me dating a broke graduate? I am broke but never ask him anything. My dad can provide. Am I bad too?
No babe, you are not bad.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Divay22(f): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
How do you think your boyfriend would feel, if he sees this?
That was uncalled for.

And no, you ain't bad. You gat your life to hustle for and he gat his, he can only assist you when he has and not for you to carry all yur financial burden on him.
So kudos to your dad for providing for you, he's doing what a real father should do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Solly1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
chris31:
Broke girls are very ungrateful always comparing u to another person
If devil want to punish u he will just give u a broke girl ur life don finish be that

TELL ME SOMETHING MISTER, DO YOU HAVE FEMALE RELATIVES? IF YES; ARE THEY ALL FINANCIALLY BUOYANT? IF NO; ARE THEY ALL UNGRATEFUL, AND DOES THE DEVIL PUNISH THEIR BOYFRIENDS BY GIVING THEM (THE GIRLS) TO THEIR RESPECTIVE BOYFRIENDS?

NO HARD FEELINGS BRO, I MEAN NO DISRESPECT, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU DATED A BROKE (UNCULTURED, UNGRATEFUL AND ILL-TRAINED) GIRL WITHOUT MORALS AND DISCIPLINE DOES NOT AMOUNT TO GENERALIZATION AND DISCRIMINATION OF THE FEMININE GENDER.
JUST AS THERE IS GOOD AND EVIL IN THIS WORLD, SO DO WE HAVE (BROKE) GIRLS THAT ARE APPRECIATIVE AND GOD-FEARING AND THOSE WHO ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT.

#NO OFFENCE!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Gabriel004: 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
MsGood:
ONLY BROKE GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT BROKE GIRLS. wealthy guys don't care.
Who told you wealthy guy do not care when you put all your problem in his hand. Broke girls like you are the reason most of you do not have value.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Solly1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
vidicious:

There is nothing wrong with dating a broke girl that cuts her coat according to her size at that moment.
The problem is dating a broke girl with zero income but very high taste for the flashy things of life.
Girls who s3x is the only thing the have to offer or bring to the relationship.
I will choose a broke girl that is in a relationship with me as a team any day any time.
Money will always come if you are industrious.
SECONDED!!!
RIGHTLY SAID.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Divay22:

How do you think your boyfriend would feel, if he sees this?
That was uncalled for.

And no, you ain't bad. You gat your life to hustle for and he gat his, he can only assist you when he has and not for you to carry all yur financial burden on him.
So kudos to your dad for providing for you, he's doing what a real father should do.
Is being broke a disease, he is right here seeing me type. Only emotionally unintelligent people would have a reaction to it. He can never feel ashamed because he knows I would walk through fire for him. It was a sarcastic question Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Raydans:

Means you are currently broke materially but not mentally. You seems young and naive but sound like a good girl.
Lol, I am far from naive sir. The question was a sarcastic one.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by TiffanyCara(f): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
The way hungry and jobless boys pounce on female shaming threads ehn, you begin to wonder if they were sexually abused by their elder sisters.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Is being broke a disease, he is right here seeing me type. Only emotionally unintelligent people would have a reaction to it. He can never feel ashamed because he knows I would walk through fire for him. It was a sarcastic question Ma.
somethings are just better left unsaid smiley

Hope your day went well?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Divay22:

somethings are just better left unsaid smiley

Hope your day went well?

Saying it does not change it, we like to embrace reality here so it does not hurt us.

Thanks, it did.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Solly1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ursulaa:
Forgive my ignorance oo bt can someone tell me who a broke girl is...cos I think am broke yet I can comfortably buy airtime and call whomsoever I want to, I can buy anything I so desire tho not all shaa.

A BROKE GIRL IS THAT GIRL WHO IS PSYCHOLOGICALLY, FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY DEPENDENT ON A CERTAIN GUY/MAN.

BUT IT'S prima facie!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by MsGood(f): 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gabriel004:
Who told you wealthy guy do not care when you put all your problem in his hand. Broke girls like you are the reason most of you do not have value.
Well, I'm not a broke girl and I would never call you or anyone broke because I don't belittle people. Linda Ikeji used to be a broke 30 year old woman but today she's is richer than a lot of men in this country. All I believe in concerning relationships is finding someone who makes you happy. Your female partner could be financially independent and still emotionally frustrating while your 'broke' partner could be your pillar. My sister in law isn't working because she is yet to find a job but my brother would never undermine her because she's his pillar, my aunt's husband was so broke to the extent of making shirts with his wife wrapper but today, they live in a mansion courtesy of him. Life is uncertain but true love is. I'd rather find a love that will last through the test of time.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Solly1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
TiffanyCara:
The way hungry and jobless boys pounce on female shaming threads ehn, you begin to wonder if they were sexually abused by their elder sisters.

THERE'S A BLACK SHEEP IN EVERY FAMILY!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ACE1010: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
stubbornman:
One thing about dating a broke girl is that they don't even know what they want.... They stick around with you until someone who can spend better arrives then they dump you. .. after they call and start begging you to let them in.... Some are just confused and never willing to succeed!!!

grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:
You guys are the reason why love is more materialistic than ever a broke girl that can give you her last Naira is worth more than the bleaching woman you have feelings for lol

cheesy. You don come with this your off point abi ..
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ACE1010: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:
If God want to punish a man he gives him a broke girl from a poor home..

If you're rich date girls in your class.

Poor girls are too needy and stressful.

grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by deebrownneymar: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
They also beg for money
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by ACE1010: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
I dislike broke girls, they are always in need. They blame everyone for not helping except their parents.

grin grin grin just like Buhari abi??
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
pansophist:

For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

Too much sense wan wound you oh.. Respect.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by chijokz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
omooba969:

Most broke girls are streetwise, I'm wary of them.
I concur with your assertion..I remember Mary from Abuja..one of the reasons I dated her was she was so street-smart and helped me navigate certain difficult situations.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Leo10000(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
TOPIC SHOULD BE DON'T DATE A LEECH OR A FELLOW WITH ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY,WE CAN CLASSIFY BEING BROKE AS BEING POOR OR STRUGGLING AND SOMETIMES,SOME BROKE OR POOR FELLOWS STILL HAS CONSCIENCE/MORAL VALUES WHILE D SO CALLED RICH OR WELL TO DO STILL GO AROUND WITH ENTITLEMENT mentality, ITS DOS SHIT FELLOWS U SHLD PREACH ABOUT

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Beautiful Made-In-Warri Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.