Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (42768 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by vanditijjani: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seems the OP here was once a victim #JustOpinionWoh.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by chuwubuikem(m): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
true talk
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by WetinConsignMe: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Samantha23:
fine. but please give us reasons why we should not date broke guys too

Who said should not date a broke guy? Are u ok?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=solasoulmusic post=72264380]
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by kushme: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol no be truth

grin I no know oo .

How you dey and the music thang ?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Its best men practice Friends with benefits with us because we women are nothing to write home about
please how do i practice that?

i really need one
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by franchasng: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
The truth is, 99% of Nigerian ladies are broke; including the ones working/earning good salary, the ones from rich family and those living abroad also included, they are all the same; broke and wicked, never ready to offer a man they are dating any other valuable thing except sex which the man most times pay for indirectly.

They are only interested in men's money no matter how much they have themselves, its really that sad cry

Brothers, just zero your mind when dating any....don't expect anything else from her....just pray she gives birth to your biological children....that's all majority of our women can offer to men, nothing else...sex and babies angry

Our male entertainment celebrities understand this, and reason they concentrate on getting them pregnant to have babies cos that's their greatest offer to men, sadly undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Pinkie2018(f): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
when you know she is broke, why date her?
The rate of discrimination against women is alarming
even dating a rich lady you will spend more trust me, I dont see anything wrong in a man spending on a woman he loved . I myself do spend on my guy and will never call him broke because no one knows tomorrow, You might decide to leave her cos she is broke today but tommorrow u will cry had I known
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Dottore: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dominatrix4U:
It is better to date a broke girl than to date a BROKE Man.
How u carry this matter for head
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by franchasng: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pinkie2018:
when you know she is broke, why date her?
The rate of discrimination against women is alarming
even dating a rich lady you will spend more trust me, I dont see anything wrong in a man spending on a woman he loved . I myself do spend on my guy and will never call him broke because no one knows tomorrow, You might decide to leave her cos she is broke today but tommorrow u will cry had I known
Even if she later makes the billions, she will never let her man get a feel of it...her money is only useful to herself, her parents and maybe some of her siblings and gigolo boys that service her on pay as you go.

Majority of Nigerian women are wicked and heartless, selfish too....their wealth or whatever peanut they have is useless to their men...that's why reasonable Nigerian men don't wait or rely on their girlfriends or wife becoming financially independent because its going to be useless to the man at the end of the day.

Look around you...search your heart with all honesty and you will agree with me...you can as well see the image I attached below and judge if its true or false...be real and honest.

To Nigerian women, their money = their money alone.

But to Nigerian women, their man's money = our money, how bad can a group of humans be

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Seriously, I wonder how you guys come across these kinds of ladies.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lolz.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
freethinker01:
I'm surely breaking up with my current girlfriend. She possesses all the characteristics the Op stated above. We're both broke but I'm not really broke, (I do some stuffs that fetch me money once in awhile so I'm still considerably OK but I still consider myself broke by my standard). To buying her undies, I provide but what does she bring to the table, her vee Jay. Dating a broke girl surely brings financial retrogression.
Let me advise you bro.. Although every lady is not perfect but never use what you read on Nairaland to take decisions.

Not all broke girl are leeches and not all of them have no moral values. Even if you date a financially buoyant woman tomorrow, she could be worse than your so called broke girlfriend
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm... You speak sensibly, Divay.

Divay22:

How do you think your boyfriend would feel, if he sees this?
That was uncalled for.

And no, you ain't bad. You gat your life to hustle for and he gat his, he can only assist you when he has and not for you to carry all yur financial burden on him.
So kudos to your dad for providing for you, he's doing what a real father should do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by centboy123456(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Are girls really like this? What about students like me dating a broke graduate? I am broke but never ask him anything. My dad can provide. Am I bad too?

hey how are u can we be friends
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nonye1234: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
because your girlfriend did all this,you na tag "broke girls" don't date them then date rich girls
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by centboy123456(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
MsGood:
ONLY BROKE GUYS COMPLAIN ABOUT BROKE GIRLS. wealthy guys don't care.

see ur mouth is ur father wealthy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by shegsrules(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sure

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Unekwunice: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
Proffff
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Leo10000(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ursulaa:

what do u want me to say kwanu, the matter tire me, I know I don't depend on any guy bt shaa am broke

I like ur openness,ladies like u ar rear
guess u must be taken already
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Harry00(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
undecided it seems you don't know the power of LOVE
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by oxygenlove(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kjking:
In as much as i am almost tempted to agree with you, i wont, why?? cause its an hasty generalization.. once societal status does not necessarily translate into their character... Not every broke girl out there is burdensome... some were raised to be hardworking and depend on their hard work...Some of these girls even have the heart to give you out of the little they have an expect little or nothing... i am saying this because I've met a few of them, plus i have an issue with hasty generalization... So its really not about the societal status but their upbringing which contributes to their character....
then the one u met ain't broke gals.... u need to understand bro...
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2018
kushme:

grin I no know oo .

I dey just got home from my cousins wedding happy with the draw with Chelsea everything is going well thanks how about you ?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Life is in seasons the person you downgrade today can change your life tomorrow.

If you can’t give you probably won’t be able to receive in life

Find the people worth sharing with Bleep all the immature people that can only open thread

One year you can be broke the next year God provides it’s all about your heart even when you don’t have arrogance will only lead to destruction. That humble person can change once they see a different crowd.

Health is also Wealth
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 21, 2018
kushme:

grin I no know oo .

My point is simply some men are too stubborn in our ways and go for what attracts but doesn’t sustain. You say you want a woman with money but then years later you begin to say she is controlling you and you feel less like a man because she owns the home. Find someone you can communicate with an insecure woman with money is still insecure but a content woman will always be content broke or not
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by freethinker01: 1:32am On Oct 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
Let me advise you bro.. Although every lady is not perfect but never use what you read on Nairaland to take decisions.

Not all broke girl are leeches and not all of them have no moral values. Even if you date a financially buoyant woman tomorrow, she could be worse than your so called broke girlfriend
no, I'm right. I started dating her not up to 2 months only cuz I was single and my friends kinda helped me get her. Prior to that, she's shown me her true colours but still went ahead to date her. I feel I'd rather remain single that to date the money mongering selfish bitchh. She reminds me everytime how her ex used to treat her like a queen. I feel I don't need the whole thing countless times it the sex was good though. That's the only thing tying me down. I've seen the push I need. Thanks for the advice though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by teebell999(m): 3:34am On Oct 21, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I expect a counter thread: 5 Reasons you shouldn't date a broke guy.

1. Broke girls see relationship as investment.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by MsGood(f): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2018
centboy123456:

see ur mouth is ur father wealthy
Don't talk about my father. I didn't mention yours. Go and work and make money like I'm trying to do, stop belittling women.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by SexyDenzel: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2018
freethesheeple:

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.
Sadly this is fact :-(, this is the state if naija girls. Sometimes I become sad that girls that looks like angels are on the streets at night waiting for customers, just 3-10k and you can make them do anything you want sexually :-(. Saw one that looks exactly like the lady I'd love to marry and later discovered she's a runs girl and it made me sad. my nigga sense was tingling that she must be a runs girl and I investigated and it became true 5k she de collect. Economy I think is playing a big role here. its messing our people up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by DreamersVille24(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2018
kollinzgee:
can relate bro. met one last month in unilag she ask me for 5k to repair her phone I was broke then so I couldn't give since then I ni see her again.

Give me her number make I help you deal.with her cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by DreamersVille24(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2018
pansophist:

For me, it is not about material (financial) brokenness but the mental one. Poor people have a predatory mindset developed over a sustained period of scarcity. Any sign of abundance (e.g, rich boyfriend) is seen as a fleeting resource to exploit, ransack and parasite from. Their personal responsibility will be projected to the other party and made to feel guilty if he refuses to accept such conditions in a relationship. Their family problem becomes yours to carry with pressure coming from different angles like sharp bullet forcing you to comply. Poor people usually do not understand the concept of a mutual relationship, its all about what they will benefit only.

Ultimately, the difference between the rich and the poor is their mindset. A rich person going for a broke woman is like throwing foods to hungry fish, you will be devoured. While the smart one realizes to leave poor people alone and let them date each other, seems they understand themselves better. Different mindset.

You captured it aptly man.

I call it poverty mentality.

Never date anyone with poverty mentality which makes them think that a relationship is an opportunity to grab all they can while it lasts.

Very toxic something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by SexyDenzel: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Leo10000:
TOPIC SHOULD BE DON'T DATE A LEECH OR A FELLOW WITH ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY,WE CAN CLASSIFY BEING BROKE AS BEING POOR OR STRUGGLING AND SOMETIMES,SOME BROKE OR POOR FELLOWS STILL HAS CONSCIENCE/MORAL VALUES WHILE D SO CALLED RICH OR WELL TO DO STILL GO AROUND WITH ENTITLEMENT mentality, ITS DOS SHyIT FELLOWS U SHLD PREACH ABOUT
You make sense and put it in better words than the OP, being broke is temporary. Once man/woman de hustle bar must come. I don't care about any of my chicks financial status but I trash leeches and bitcheses with sense of entitlement like toilet tissues. I hate sense of entitlement like hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Birthday Wish To Her Husband's Side Chick / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / 5 Thing You Should Never Do When In A Casual Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.