Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (11617 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Kennyblues(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
This girl walked straight up to me and asked for my name, pooh i forgot my name,

i said oh my name and lick my lips, you are beautiful
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by ta4: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
a guy once told me "i will love you till ever green leaves turn blue"

hilarious grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by v3: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Oooh Nwata nwanyi, you're the leality of my fantasy. .just fly out of my fantasy and becomes my leality  cool

Chei! xkuss me baybay, your body is calling. . i'm here to answer  cool (used this alot back in high school, God bless R.Kelly)

For the yoruba girls, i go hard. . as them no like soft boys

Waa abi olori-ibu ni e  angry , wan bi ka sere lomio ati juliet , ma so fun mommy
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by softgirl1: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
All for will Ladies? ha ha ha , can't just stop laughing my own husband walk up to me he said a friend of mine told him i wanted to sell my sagem phone and that he want to buy it for his Younger brother that i should give him my number so that he can call me for nogociation, that was how txt messages started coming in o the rest is now story now cos am under his roof eating his food now, lol
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by romsky: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
You remind me of my late momma, wanna have lunch?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by buzugee(m): 2:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
come here gurl. your feet must be tired because you have been running through my mind all day kiss
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
LWKMD OOO!!  grin grin grin grin grin CHAI!!
Dese lines are just 22 funny mehn!!
wer on earth did u guys use to get these lines from??!! shocked
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by violent(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
I must be the only person who thinks these lines aren't funny!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by ajiifixing(m): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hope you are fine today,as I am, if so DOXOLOGY. grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by v3: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
ajiifixing:

This one popular abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by skfa1: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2010
ajiifixing:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by trusted(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
The Street of Affection
The Road of Toasting U
The Class of U are Beautiful
The Room of Do you Love me.

The Heading of a letter to a girl, then.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by okparea(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
Baby you look frequent have i see u in my dreams before, any girl dat is beautiful dan u is a man made.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by lajjy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2010
Way back in high school, I used to rehearsed this lines before toasting a gurl though it is a song but I usually polish it with an accent the blues immediately I see a gurl and it goes like

OH GURL, I THINK I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU
I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DO IT ALL WITH LOVE, IN EVERYTHING I DO I ALWAYS THINK OF YOU.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by adaybola(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
okpare a:

Baby you look frequent have i see u in my dreams before, any girl dat is beautiful dan u is a man made.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by OAM4J: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
here it goes - my uncle actually taught me this line

me: hi or excuse me
girl: hi
me: sorry do you know Jane or are you related to Jane (Jane is a beautiful, popular celebrity)
girl: no
me: you look just like her
girl: quiet or says thank you
me: Can you be my 'future partner'?  shocked(gosh, did I use to say that? ) grin grin grin
girl: No
me: You know if I miss you I will be the most miserable boy in town  grin grin
me: I love you so much, you are the key to the padlock of my happiness  grin grin
me: You are the only flower in my garden of love  grin grin
me: you are the sugar in my tea, bal, bla, bla, bla
girl: ok I will think about it
me: Pls I would not be able to sleep tonight if you dont give me an answer now
girl: ok I have heard you.
me: no, i want you to tell me you agree
after much persuasion
girl: ok i agree

to imagine those lines actually worked most of the times  grin.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by porryred(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
MINE WAS "I LUV U ,TALK UR OWN"
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ok how many of you wrote love letters while in secondary school, LOL!!! See a copy of one I wrote many years ago, I guess in JSS 2 or so, Please dont laugh at me cos even my wife today didnt, lol

My dearest, sweetest, fondest, fantastic, extra-ordinary, paragon of beauty a.k.a Rose ******.
I hope this letter meets you in a fabulous state of metabolism, if so doxology. My principal aim of writing this letter to you is to gravitate your mind towards a matter of global and universal importance, which has been troubling my soul.
The matter is so important. Even as I am writing, my adrenaline is 100 per cent on the Richter scale, my temperature is rising, the wind vane of my mind is pointing North, South and East at the same time; the mirror in my eyes has only your divine image. Indeed when I sleep, you are the one in my medulla oblongata, and I dream about you.

I went out to sea in my dream, and I saw you: surrounded by H2O and you In your majesty rose from the abdomen of the sea like Yemoja, the avatar Of beauty. Oh, Lord be with us! We are thy servants. As you can see, I am in a serious dilemma. And I want you to take my Matter seriously.
At this juncture, what our Lord said on this matter is germane. He says we should ask, and we shall be given, we should seek and we Will find, and that we should knock, and it will be opened unto us.
In this 9th day in the month of divine July in the year of our Lord Nineteen hundred and eighty-nine, asking, seeking and knocking at your door.
My prayer is that thou should open so that thy servant can enter. I want to wake up in the morning and see only your face.
I want you to be the only sugar in my tea, the only fly in my ointment, the butter on my bread, the grey matter of my system, the oxygen in my head, the planet of my universe, the wall clock of my room, the conveyor belt of my soul. I pray that you realized the gargantuan nature of my predicament.
If you refuse, my life will be like tea without sugar, like a snail without shell, an Xmas goat without a horn; in fact I'd become an orphan.

In fact I'd kill myself. What is life if I can't wake up in the morning and behold your face? You model of pulchritude, patiently created by God on a Sunday morning before he went on a deserved holiday. Please Rose, let me be your Romeo. Make me the Adam to your Eve. Shakespeare said it
all: "if music be the food of love, play on." I want to emphasize, universally and responsibly, that you are love itself. You are the metaphor, oxymoron, thesis, antithesis, irony, gerund, conjunction and the adverb of love.

At this juncture, let me also say that the geography of your body is a permanent alleluia. Not from your body, ammonia, urea and iodine- you are too beautiful for that, what I see in your body is milk and honey.
At this juncture, brevity is the soul of wit. A stitch in time saves nine. Procrastination is the thief of time. An opportunity once lost can never be regained. Make hay while the sun shines. All that glitters is not gold.
The journey of a thousand years begins with a step. What God has put Together let no man put asunder. To be a man is not an easy task even if God's Time is the best. But time waits for no one. A man without love is like a Fish out of water. I know you are a sagacious girl. If you like the veracity of what I am saying, please fill the attached form and let me have it pronto. The mark at the bottom of this page is a kiss from me to you.
I remain Your beloved, faithful, loyal, One and only admirer.

Yours IN LOVE Lollypop!!!

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ibomade1: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
Mine was I saw a Lizard that swallowed a Cow. Do you want to know what happened next?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by madamL(f): 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
Bros macfarland,

Na wa for you!!!! I must say those days were somehow. How on earth did any of us gals enjoy reading such trash and actually smiling while reading them idiotic lines?

Any modern girl of even eleven won't go beyond the first line.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by zebra543: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
i love you- very popular back in the day. . . . . . . .
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
Cram all the Boys2Men lyrics and discharge it at once, Dont let her interrupt you else you might forget the rest

Thank God the days of toasting are over for guys
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by denony(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
FROM ME TO YOU,

I KNOW THIS LETTER WILL COME AS A SUPRISE TO YOU. i HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT YOU.
SINCE ALL THESE DAYS SO U CANT FIGURE OUT THAT I AM IN LOVE.
I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO.

CAN WE MEET AT THE BACK OF THE MARKET AFTER SCHOOL. LOL grin grin grin

I NEVER FACE A GURL THOSE DAYS, BUT MY LETTER WILL BE FLOWING LIKE WATER FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES. EVEN AFTER YOU'VE REPLIEDAND AGREED ON THE CONTRACT, I STILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FACE YOU FOR CONFIRMATION. LOL.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by xtremeidea(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
Experience!!! undecided undecided
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by leighcon(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
Was kind of of little in size then so no confido to go meet the chics myself but guess what I was a much sought after consultant to others. My greatest line:

Boy: " There is a girl I love whom I want to talk to you about"
Girl: "Go ahead"
Boy: " Truth is you are the girl"
Girl: Usually dumb founded
Worked for my clients those days
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Meks22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
enuf vibes, guyz really tried those dayz
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Pappij: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
wait wait, princess grin

What planet are you from? cos all the beauties around here have all gone away,

Dat was my ice breaker way back, and it always worked cool cool
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Femora4luv: 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
I think i know you somewhere, back in the days
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by royalicon(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by femo2000(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
men U guys will kill someone with laughter oooo!!!!!!

but some of these line will still do a good job today
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by aktunde(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
This reminds me of what my elder brother used to do those days. Then I was still very young then. I could remember that about twice, he had asked me to go and deliver letters to a girl. The first one, he wrote all the songs of Boyz II Men. (On Bended knees). He didn't write it in stanzas, so that the girl would not think it was a song. He wrote it like a normal letter, with good paragraphing. Like two weeks latter, he wrote another one, and it was "Ocean Runs dry" by boyz II Men again, following the same style.

Any elderly man who read those messages then would think  he was dating the girl already, but only had some problems with her so he was apologizing through those messages. It never seizes to amuse me now, to realize that my brother was actually writing all those messages (Boyz II Men Lyrics) to a girl who he was only toasting. Are all those apologies songs by BoyZ II Men appropriate to toast a girl? What are those apologies for? Apologizing for dumping a girl who has not even said YES to him? How is that possible? The memories of all these, keep every one of us including his wife laughing these days. His wife laughs the most and teases him with it, and it touches him badly each time his wife does that.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by hilli666(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hi, I saw you when you walked in with your friends, and I have to say I was blown away by your smile. I couldnt bare just standing there without at least introducing myself. I know its kind of awkward because im standing here in my boxers half naked, but thats a whole diffrent story so please do forgive my indecent demeanor. Oh my! I almost forgot to introduce my self, my name is slim shady whats yours? Well I dont want to keep you away from you lovely friends I can see youre occupied, so how about I just leave you my cell phone number and we can carry on this conversation at a more convinient time in a more appropriate scenery, Like maybe I take you out to dinner sometime this weekend? its up to you! Again it was nice meeting you, just this breif conversation with you made my day! Aww there you go again with that beautifull smile. Take care and im expecting you call, have a wonderfull rest of the day! (Closed deal)

Then I exit the building with some mad swagger and hop on to the nearest available okada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response. / He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.