Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (11618 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ all join!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chibaby5(f): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ u really look lyk jamaican, but if truely u'r a flygerian den dat'll be d eastern part cah e dey pon u face! wink

alla wah u sed is ryt! ah hve alla da above!  wink

chamotex:

Is that supposed to be your own 'toasting' line?

U get me thoo!  cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ wa gwan ina ya bungalo?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chibaby5(f): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2010
^ lolz jowkah u want 2 form u cn speak patoi abi?? tongue tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by eherbal(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
hello ma,looks like u just stepped out of ebony magazine.Or,ma i hurt my knee falling for you grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2010
Not really @Chi, i just lyk dat language and i'll lyk to learn more of it! i ain't tryna form u know. . .real to u!

buh, i think i gas to go to bed now, dis is 5:20am monday morning. talk to ya larer!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by harpo(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2010
hey baby u seem similiar , lol
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by prettycy(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2010
dis one don happen to me oh, wen i still dey secondary skul, d guy jst stop me say[b] "oh girl i love u talk ur own"[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
Had always been a Romeo of the first order.lovely milky words hardly let lost in my tongue till date i remain the bombbbbbbbbb kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by peejay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
In primary and secondary school it would be, "excuse me please can i borrow your pen/book/?" This was bound to start a conversation and the rest was easy. but some girls knew the trick too well and would either say I don't have one or NO! without looking at you. But I think that was one of the easiest ways to talk to a girl.
For someone not in your class it would be a letter, 'i really like you'

Those were the days, I think i was a winner but my grades were an eye sour.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
El Guapo:

Had always been a Romeo of the first order.lovely milky words hardly let lost in my tongue till date i remain the bombbbbbbbbb kiss kiss kiss

Says who urself??, Hm, I laugh
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
peejay:

Those were the days, I think i was a winner but my grades were an eye sour.

hmm, i wonder y

2 busy checkin for d girls i guess wink
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by EEVICTOREE(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
I love u tori (for head) to run (for neck) tongue
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
££VICTOR££:

I love u tori (for head) to run (for neck) tongue

thats not bad i'd be happy if a guy said that to me!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by tessybrown(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
Lov luv all the way that why the owner of http://ladieshood.waphall.com always say diz,, go check ouT 4 ur selfs hehahahehahahehe
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by xterra2(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2010
RecentPost:

Mine always goes like this and never fail
me: Hey baby what's going on?
Gal: am cool!
Me:Do you stay arround this area you look familiar
Gal:Nah am here just to see a friend of mine
Me :stretch my for hand shake,AM Nick!
Gal! Nati!
Me:hmmm sounds like my mama's name,my pleasure
Gal:Y're welcome
Me:Do you care 4 ride
Gal:Nah dont worry ma friend is going to be here any moment from now to pick me up
Me:hmmm am heading to the stadium ma team is playing in the next 1hr
Gal:alright have fun!
Me' Bye girl
Me:start the car engine
Me: oh sorry,do you mind if, give her my phone
Gal: Okeeyyyyyyyyy
to be continue,, phone call
Haha !This guy you're good

Ranoscky:

I remember toastin a gurl inside a bus when coming back from school back then. cool while the bus was stil far away b4 it get's to my bus-stop and after all the secondary school flow and yanings omo mehn, dis gurl no dey talk well o. undecided so i started saying some funny things dat'll make her laugh (b'cos back den, gurls dey like guys wey dey make dem laff well-well) but stil dis gurl bone. sad when the bus was gettin close to my bus-stop where i'll get down, na dat time dis gurl com start to dey respond fine o sad (but how i go take com down from d bus wey she has only told me her name and she has not yet told me her home address?) undecided omo mhen, i bone ma bus-stop o. i com flow with dis gurl til we reach the last bustop. den, she has told me her home address and direction on how to come. (but how i go take go back now? and i no get xtra money to take another bus comback to ma bustop) b4 i know wetin dey happen, Omo mhen i don dey trek 1hr 30mnt journey back to ma bustop under the HOT sun shocked with better hunger wey dey catch me dat time eh. . . embarassed ah, Omo mhen, I wan vex DIE!   FOOL!!! sad
Lol, really funny you had me laughing here
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2010
^^ Guy dat day was mad for me. it was 1 of d worst days of my life!

can u imagine trecking on (((((HOT SUN))))) coupled with better (((((HUNGER))))) altogether?

(i can never toast a gurl again in my life!)
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by kunlebco(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2010
u guys still try sha
ten years ago, i can walk up to any girl
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by kunlebco(m): 11:00am On Jul 20, 2010
BUT ON GETTIN THERE
I RAN SHORT OF WORDS AND DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
i always end up embarrassin meself
aint easy back then
these days u have mediums like facebook, africhat to do that for u
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by meteor(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
Helloo - Hellow,
Hw about the atmospheric condition in u.
I'm readin well. Always remember me Meteor. grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
hey guyz check dis out "hey baby i think u must really be d reason for global warming"
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by cripplswag(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
something like, xcuse me can i spake 2 u, afam bu ugo baby wat is your's, a bum a importer of exporters, give me that chance and i will made u happy, heheheheh, e na ghota ma point, Good old days,

Ugo Banks, u no go use lafta kil me! grin grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of back in d days @FGC IK. Der ws dis dude called Nnamdi. Dis guy's English ws so heavily accented u cud pick it from 1km! He was so gud in English dat he wud fail an English test n even d correction,lol. We always wonda how he had it so easy wit d gurls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Muyiron(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
This was used by a friend of mine, "You look cool in a kind of melancholic way"
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by MyneWhite1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
LOL, make una don't take me back to those days! You're the sugar in my tea, lol,
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Your parents must be thieves, They stole all the stars and put them in your eyes
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
Sure God works in mysterious ways

He prolly sent you down to earth for all men to praise

LLcoolJ
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Gentlebabs(m): 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
Toaster: [/b]Hi, What would it cost if i want to take few minutes of ur precious time
[b]Toastee:
No response
Toaster: Actually, i left my friend to run up to you cos, U have an alluring magnetism that makes you an irressistible queen, with the moves of a jungle cat.
Toastee: Smiles
Toaster: My name is <Babs>, don't worry, i won't ask 4 ur number, if i don't have to, Requesting permission to shake the hand of gracious lady like U (Toastee extends hands)
Toaster: If i am not asking for too much, seeing U again will be a priviledge i will trade for all the gold in Saudi Arabia, when and how can in see U again? . (This is d appropriate time to exchange numbers). The rest is history, "You are d treasure that i seek, "

Try it, it works like d talisman of India. But sha, good days shall come again!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by denzel2009: 11:55pm On Jul 20, 2010
If you right leg is Christmas and your left leg is Easter,would you mind if I have fun in-between the holidays? Stay where a slap cant meet your face though.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by obojo(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2010
My father owns the international airport
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by oweniwe(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2010
After the toasting don finish, after una don chop the girl finish, una go carry am throway for breeze like empty pure water sachet go chase another sisi.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by spikedcylinder: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2010
I just got this from a random person on facebook: "my eyes jelous u o". undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by sjeezy8: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2010
Aunty ejo se mo le ba yin soro fun ose kon ntori oju e tin look familiar gon- my spelling is off like shiot

then I start from there and start talking - but usually if you say someone looks familair you can name any random place that is general and say you might have seen her there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

... / He won 100 million in betbonaza but they refused to pay PHOTOS / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.