Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days (11619 Views)

Funny Toasting Lines! / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Toasting Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by gametalk: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2010
Hi Baby,
my name is kkk
what's is your name and conversation begins, To throw the bomb, i will say "i have interest in you, do u mind be my future partner?
Sometimes i got instant replies like yes, no or maybe i will give u answer in 2days time.
LOL

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by rahjan: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2010
when the babe wont speak to u or answers in monosyllable i proceed thus:

toaster:can i ask u a question?

toastee: yes

toaster: do u believe in God?

toaster: do u believe he can do all things?

toaster: do u believe that he can make the face of a hard sister become soft?

toastee: (smiles) and usually the ice is broken
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
rahjan:

toaster:can i ask u a question?

toaster: do u believe in God?

toaster: do u believe he can do all things?

toaster: do u believe that he can make the face of a hard sister become soft?

toastee: (smiles) and usually the ice is broken

good one! clever, i like that approach, would defo work on me grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by eudio(f): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
bebe, your face looks familiar
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by rahjan: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ nija sisi
that line made me popular back in secondary school cos 90% of the time,i had the babe smiling much to the envy of my friends grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by sledge406: 3:44am On Jul 27, 2010
rahjan:

BF: Can I ask you a question

GF: Sure

BF: Do u believe in God

GF: Yes

BF: Do u believe he can do all things

GF: Yes

BF: Do u believe that he can make the face of a hard girlfriend become soft

GF: (smiles---I guess) Wow

rahjan, u're d man!!! Jst used the line on my galfriend based on a quarrel dat kept us @ parallel lines and from her response u know d rest. (Thumbs up)  wink

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by marketplace(m): 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
I can't live without you. Infact! You are my life
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
marketplace:

I can't live without you. Infact! You are my life

how can u say that to someone u just met
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
@naija_sisi, how are you? Long time. . .
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
very well thanks, i know i missed a couple of days on NL was busy sortin out some love issues. But Naija_Sisi is back and back in full force!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
^
Nno!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^^ hahaha grin
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2010
^^

hehehe

u know what it means?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^ I know! ure scared because im back, but dont worry i dont bite cheesy
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2010
^ hehehe grin

scared of what? (stil laughin)
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2010
of the words of wisdom I always post on topics  grin

by d way, lovin your signature  grin
very funny
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

of the words of wisdom I always post on topics  grin

by d way, lovin your signature  grin
very funny

Oya toast me jor
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
chamotex, u want me to toast u so that my bf will then fry me alive  shocked

Olorun maje oo!!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

chamotex, u want me to toast u so that my bf will then fry me alive  shocked

Olorun maje oo!!

You don't have a bf anymore . . . . I'm the man here!
Daddy's back!!! cheesy

Toast me now!
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
chamotex:

Toast me now!

ah she na by force ni??
ok chamotex, u r di sugar in my tea kiss
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

ah she na by force ni??
ok chamotex, u r di sugar in my tea kiss

Nope, but I will soon be the G under your string. smiley smiley
You dont even know how to toast sad sad
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by NaijaSisi(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
chamotex:

Nope, but I will soon be the G under your string. smiley smiley
You dont even know how to toast sad sad

lol, trust me i do! im just using the ones u guys use then think ur a champ
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by chamotex(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

lol, trust me i do! im just using the ones u guys use then think your a champ

No, I am not 'u guys' . . . . I AM THE GUY cool

Oya prove to me that you can toast now . . . tell me I look pretty first grin grin grin
Show me what you got.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Chamotex, Ol boy, which 1 u no dey brov? na so u dey drive? see as u dey overtake from no wia. abeg park well jare!

@Naija sisi don't mind chamotex jare, he's just tryna hold us up on traffic, make we go service lane go continue our discussion.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Sike(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
Excuse me baby, I must confess, you are
the most gorgeous girl I
have ever seen. I just felt like I
had to tell
you because i really like what i see.
I am Sike by
name, so let's get acquainted because i believe our getting to know eachother shouldn't be a bad idea. I'm sure a lot of people must have told you how cute you look, but no one means exactly as i am. I have come
across alot of people in this world
but yours is exceptional that i
couldn't stand the chance of
not leaving the word "Can
we be friends?" You must be a Confessor Because you've confessed my heart. So, tell me what it takes to Serve you mistress.

1 Like

Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Ranoscky(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
^
what if she say's, "IT TAKES D TICKET TO HEAVEN TO SERVE ME" would u be willin to DIE for her?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Odaveboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
Acidosis: The Oyel (Oil) In My Jolof Rice
..........ahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Odaveboy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2012
Acidosis: The Oyel (Oil) In My Jolof Rice
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2012
na wich olden days time u dey refer?
u mean during Okonkwo era(things fall apart) or during dat time dem dey dance highlife? sad
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by Damoche10: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2012
Do I know u from some where?.or Have we met before?
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by InkedNerd(f): 4:00am On Mar 27, 2012
@OP: I wouldn't call this a toasting line. It's more like an anti-toasting line grin

Sometimes, I go up to my parents friends sons and start speaking to them in pidgin in a heavy village accent. Last guy I said these words to busted out laughing because he pretty much new I was kidding around.

Me: **Scoping area**, then spots guy... Walks up to the guy and says. . .

Me: Hey fine boy no pimple, I been dey look you for some time.

Guy: {uses Inked_Nerd's real name}, nne why are you trying to toast me? I be bread?

Me: Nna, why you dey do shakara? Of course you be be toast, make I be your butta!

Guy: grin grin grin na wa for you. With a voice like that a you eying me, I'm sure that enough to get any guy you want.
Re: Toasting Lines You Used To Use In The Olden Days by toygod2: 2:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Inked_Nerd(f): Quote Post

@OP: I wouldn't call this a toasting line. It's more like an anti-toasting line grin

Sometimes, I go up to my parents friends sons and start speaking to them in pidgin in a heavy village accent. Last guy I said these words to busted out laughing because he pretty much new I was kidding around.

Me: **Scoping area**, then spots guy... Walks up to the guy and says. . .

Me: Hey fine boy no pimple, I been dey look you for some time.

Guy: {uses Inked_Nerd's real name}, nne why are you trying to toast me? I be bread?

Me: Nna, why you dey do shakara? Of course you be be toast, make I be your butta!

Guy: grin grin grin na wa for you. With a voice like that a you eying me, I'm sure that enough to get any guy you want.

Na lie,dat one possible so? Fo those days dem,make girl toast guy.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / I Offered To Give Her #1million Just To Have S*x With Her. This Is Her Response.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.