Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62978 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bommy: 10:03am On Aug 30, 2007
Y ar u al runin 4 virgins? U're on ur own .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tnaidaR(f): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2007
kanz:

@ tnaidaR my boyfriend knows im a virgin and he hasn't walked away nd trust m when i say he is a hottie.

I trust he's an 'Angel' too.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by henry007(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2007
i think the idea of disvirginin your wife is cool. atleast there's a story 2 tell the kids
my wife(2 my kids):your fada was the first man 2 see me naked
but where can 1 find these virgins sef.,.,, ,.,.,.,.,,.,.,,.they r too scare too consider waitin 2 find 1
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dollyshow(f): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2007
disvirgining one's wife is a good idea! the inner mind is the main thing!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by akinalabi(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
Virgin? No way! For wetin nah?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Reverend(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
I think everybody is missing the point. You don't need to get married to de-virgin somebody. Most people with any sense do not wait and as I said before, virginity is a frame of mind and not necessarily a physical state.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2007
Things are not that cut and dried!

I'd marry either, but wouldn't make the issue of virgin / non-virgin a criteria, a deciding factor in whom I ended up marrying.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by funsosweet(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2007
Tayotina,
Pls just go to my post "I have unchallenged bedmatic prowess" and tell me your view because I never say die! (The post is also in the romance segment)
Check me out on this email: cobdab@yahoo.co.uk
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by funsosweet(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2007
Tayotina,
Pls just go to my post "I have unchallenged bedmatic prowess" and tell me your view because I never say die! (The post is also in the romance segment)
Check me out on this email:  cobdab@yahoo.co.uk
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by davou4eva(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2007
I have had the opportunity to date 3 virgins still having the third one presently untouched, but the issue is that they are always too conscious of their virginity and whenever u re going too farwith them romantically they will always call u to order.

And another thing is that to disflower tham na big thing cos of the painful process of it and if care is not taking u may stay for along time without intercourse and which might prompt u to do under G.

Finally, virginity of a lady does not mean that she will be a good wife and does not likewise prove her responsible but what matter most is her personality which can be assessed by everyone.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by herdey2tu(f): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
davou4eva:

IAnd another thing is that to disflower tham na big thing because of the painful process of it and if care is not taking u may stay for along time without intercourse and which might prompt u to do under G.

winkthe process of disvirgining the bride or the lady does not have to be a painful experience/ process, just master the act of foulplay; making good use of your hands, mouth, tongues(a header), and when the participants are in the realm and very receptive, then you are good to go wink

For me, i need the experience acquired by the bobo o.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ituen(m): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2007
Marry do dey for virginity or not angry. Lets no deceive ourselves. YOu may marry a virgin and end up in bondage 4 life. Factors for marriage include character(major) winkbefore we talk about looks shocked and assets

Herdey2tu, a girl must experience pain cryno matter how small during the "flower breaking" but i agree with you that the skill of the "de-flowerer" coolcomes in handy cos every chic wants to treasure that moment grin. I'm free for tips on "painless de-flowering methods" in case winkanyone needs it but i insist on SAFE SEX.

One must experience the fun of YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE but must grab the moral lesson at the end of the day
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ursie(f): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2007
eeweee oh what do u take me for?
b4 nko, i wan chasis not tokunbo
ty
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hacker's comment removed!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Bblak(f): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2007
Vgal:

Hmmmmmmmmmm. You all like sex, sex, sex.
The truth about sexual compatibility is willingness and education. I have a friend who married at 26 years a virgin. You wouldn't believe it because she was a big girl. But she was determined to enjoy sex in marriage, and she's having a field day now with 3 boys. The luck she has is that her husband trusts her more, and even brags with her.
Abeg ladies, keep your chastity.

Well said Vgal cool.Virginity is all about determination.Chastity is good cool wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sparta300(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2008
honestly who wouldn't want to marry a virgin? but there comes a second thought of will she be able to satisfy you sexually? because she is new in the game, one will say you can teach her but it's not the same. In summary I'll marry the virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by NegroNtns(m): 4:28am On Jun 11, 2008
Seun,

The topic is very interesting, let's see, If I tell you what I would do you will ban me from this site. I enjoy coming to have fun here, so let me husssshhhh.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MyAfriplac: 3:37am On Jun 20, 2008
Would it really matter in the long run if the person you married was a virgin or not. The only reason a man would want a virgin is because his jealous nature wouldn't be able to get over the fact that his lovely wife has slept with someone else. God forbid he knows the dude.

www.MyAfriplace.com
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by magentam(f): 2:53am On Aug 28, 2008
Let HE that is a virgin marry a virgin, story end!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kofobode(f): 7:23am On Sep 04, 2008
most men prefer to marry a virgin at last, while they disvirgin other peoples potential wives-bad thinking.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ledsman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
no time to take care of a virgin, no not me
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by shilling(f): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2008
Guys who aren't don't deserve virgins. They're the ones who make virgins feel worthless because they go around comparing them to their former girlfriends. The thing is, if you've never had sex before, this sexual compatibility issue won't arise because they'll satisfy you and you won't compare them to anyone.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by blackgold1: 2:58am On Dec 14, 2008
Seun, you be mumu? which road you prefer to pass? scatter scatter own or the one wey them just pave.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by OBVIOUS(m): 4:21am On Dec 14, 2008
What if both partners are virgins ? get divorced ? does this mean that no one would marry the woman because her previous partner has banged the sh#$#t out of her.

Virgin or no virgin, spiritual and sexual compatibility matters a lot
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 14, 2008
blackgold1:

Seun, you be mumu? which road you prefer to pass? scatter scatter own or the one wey them just pave.
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jibbygirl(f): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2008
virginity is a thing of pride for any woman. so if a guy says he aren't marrying u cos u are a V then that's his great loss.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by omo2: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2008
hmm, na wa o, virgin o,
i've been going out with a virgin for 2yrs now who i'd love to marry, but how', i'm definately not ready for dat. you may ask how do i get by, being a full red blooded naija boi, well, i do wat every self respecting guy wld, CHEAT. i'm not proud of it, but i like her a lot. if i had a choice (on paper i do) i would never had started it cos its not easy. so as an answer, if i'm 100% sure i'm gonna marry before i get blue balls sure why not go out with a virgin. u cant go wrong there. plus u can be sure they wont have any pre-marital sex. after that is anyones guess. but my advise to any guy who's not ready to marry sing along with me, No dull ur self!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by OBVIOUS(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2008
jibbygirl:

virginity is a thing of pride for any woman. so if a guy says he aren't marrying u because u are a V then that's his great loss.

Yes, Nigerian culture teaches one that virginity is a thing of pride for any woman. Doesn't mean that being a virgin makes a woman happy in her marriage. There has to be other factors other than virginity that a woman should be able to offer.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jibbygirl(f): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2008
@obvious
sure? i ain't disputing that fact. a virgin without good character is A NO GO AREA.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by AdamBrody1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
I think when i am ready to marry (Well not anytime soon sha!) undecided I might choose to marry a virgin. After tasting the forbidden apple on numerous occasions, i cant imagine me marrying one that has excercised her bermuda triangle around the world.

There would be no form of purity involved for me especially starting all over, talkless of the ones that have aborted before! lipsrsealed

Kai, Tufia kwa!,

Its better to date them and sleep with them constantly, leave them and go and marry a very good decent responsible girl who hasnt been exposed to all the yamayama that these so called city girls have been exposed to!

To me marrying a disvirgined expereinced girl is no different from marrying a prostitute. They both have their V-Zones totally battered by all sorts of third legs!

Iyama! lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
Adam Brody:

To me marrying a disvirgined expereinced girl is no different from marrying a prostitute. They both have their V-Zones totally battered by all sorts of third legs!

Iyama! lipsrsealed
Is that not a hypocritical point of view? You're not a virgin and from what you said on your thread, you're far from one. After all you've done, you want to marry a virgin. I think she'll be the one getting the short end of that stick.

@ topic, virgin or no virgin, all i need is a faithful spouse with correct sense.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by AdamBrody1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2008
@Moonstone

Am a man! I dont need to be avirgin. Its our nature and in our genes to be the manly expereinced ones. The society carved that rule for women to be prim and proper and made them hide their sexuality as a god thing while men are designed to flaunt it and i am just taking it to the next level. Dont hate me, hate the game. I didnt rape or force any girl to sleep with me. She wanted it and i helped her out.

Now this one deals with my own personal interest and want. I want a virgin girl to MARRY! and not to just sleep with! I need something pure and good and not blemished to be the mother of my children and not a chick that i dont even know what is running loose in her wombs!

Call me selfish for all i care! Thats my personal want and desire. If you want to marry an expired bermuda triangle, na your wahala be that not mine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (47) (Reply)

Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.