Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,278 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62986 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by OBVIOUS(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ Adam Brody, what if you and ur wife get divorced, are you implying that no one else would marrry her because she is a used and expired bermuda triangle.

There is a false emphasis on virginity in marriage. and virgin or no virgin, marriages are much more than that and there are people who get divorced and get married again and live happily ever after. If the value of a woman to a man is based on whether or not she is a virgin, then that man is not meant to be with any woman.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by glorina: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2008
omo2:

hmm, na wa o, virgin o,
i've been going out with a virgin for 2yrs now who i'd love to marry, but how', i'm definately not ready for that. you may ask how do i get by, being a full red blooded naija boi, well, i do what every self respecting guy would, CHEAT. i'm not proud of it, but i like her a lot. if i had a choice (on paper i do) i would never had started it because its not easy. so as an answer, if i'm 100% sure i'm going to marry before i get blue balls sure why not go out with a virgin. u can't go wrong there. plus u can be sure they wont have any pre-marital sex. after that is anyones guess. but my advise to any guy who's not ready to marry sing along with me, No dull ur self!!!!!!!!!!1

And how are you so sure she's not doin the same thing behind your back undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by adobalade: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2009
sade, i was move by your comment, there is life in virginity as i may see it. i dream of meeting one for the price still remain intact. All that matters most is LOVE, CARE and DISCIPLINE that is all, this build up relationship. in view i will prefer to
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by funkyfella: 11:57am On May 02, 2009
Honestly I dont intend marrying a virgin. As far as I love the gurl n its reciprocal then am cool,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2009
For me marrying a virgin is a desire but not a compulsion, hence although as a bible believer, I desire to marry a virgin both for the novelty and also because of the spiritual implications/problems associated with pre-marital sex. Nevertheless[b] I am not naive enough to think that all bible believers are virgins[/b]. Hence i don't have any problem with marrying non-virgin under certain considerations (e.g. consideration of being a bible believer).

The most important thing is that i meet a babe (who meets all my specs) and to whom i can truly say "I love you", without feeling that am lying about it.

If it turns out that the babe willingly/personally tells me that she is not a virgin, frankly I would not be bothered and I won't really care because I am not perfect either, and because am more interested in my love for her and hers for me. So i don't have any problem with her not being a virgin so long as her personal history (which she tells me) shows that she's not a LovePeddler, but rather that she was a victim of men that took advantage of her in previous failed relationships.

The truth is that most of us are damaged goods anyway, hence i don't think its fair to condemn women who have lost their virginity due to failed relationships, however[b] i have no respect and desire for ladies who are sex addicts and whores just for the fun of it[/b].

Yes I can marry a virgin
Yes I can marry a non-virgin
No I cannot marry a LovePeddler

I rest my case,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dayokanu(m): 3:35am On May 03, 2009
Anyone who wants to marry a virgin should also be a virgin himself. N2A are you a Virgin?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by FLGators1: 4:56am On May 03, 2009
Bro Dayo,

So you too should marry a virgin grin grin

N2A a virgin? Yea, and and Thailand is in Los Angelos
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Lax75(m): 4:56am On May 03, 2009
Can't marry a virgin for two reasons:

1. I'm not one and it's only fair that we both should be virgins

2. Got no time to train no one  grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bluespice(f): 6:02am On May 03, 2009
no
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dyabman(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2009
anyone which come my way , a virgin or a dogin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CyberG: 6:38am On May 03, 2009
See thread as the thing long like LONGINUS and this thing go LONG tire o grin! So the koko of all the story:

(1) GIRLS who have been banged, re-banged, over-banged, bang-banged (factorial) grin grin: NO SEND for virginity talk and virgin guys! Their opinion on this thread easily betrays them grin grin

(2) GIRLS who have been banged maybe by ONE guy or not so much as the ^^^^, usually tone down their rhetoric. . .depending on the circumstance, they hope to marry a VIRGIN guy. . .if possible.

(3) GIRLS who have persevered and, by tooth and nail, kept their VIRGINITY, hope to meet someone who is equally ONE so they can have a tit-for-tat kinda thing, you take my V, I take your V  grin grin

GUYS who do the girls in (1) above, usually will want to marry girls in (3). . .'scared' of their 'handiwork'  grin

GUYS who do the girls in (2), hope to marry (3) or (2)

GUYS who are in (3) often times have not had much opportunities or bungled all them opportunities, mostly!

My unscientific prediction is that more guys will not meet a virgin in their life before they get married. . .while a less number will DISVIRGIN most of the girls. . .which they won't marry. . .hoping to find a 'better' one in future! In all, guys, think of your own female children when you finally have them o. . .so they don't inherit the whirlwind you have sown!  grin grin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by opsydudu(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2009
i love the sweetness and the tightness of any virgin!

i love to see my virgin girlfriend (even after breaking her hymen) dance galala while doing that thing, grin

but this world don spoil

guys will always want to pardon (overlook) their girlfriends who aren't virgins.

it is not the experience that count but dignity should be taken into consideration

you can't expect her girl who has tasted orisirisi to permanently stick to one after saying "i do", lust. desire (not even satisfaction) and their crazy fantasy will always come into play

i rest my case here.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 03, 2009
Anyone that comes my way! cool
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by dyabman(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2009
abi
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

Bro Dayo,

So you too should marry a virgin grin grin

N2A a virgin? Yea, and Thailand is in Los Angelos

grin ,  FL Gators ,  (seems some people need medical discipline/spanking  grin)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 10:27am On May 03, 2009
dayokanu:

Anyone who wants to marry a virgin should also be a virgin himself. N2A are you a Virgin?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

@dayokanu and @FL Gators

Sorry that information is on a need to know basis,

Moreover grin grin grin grin, the topic was not talking about men and virginity,  grin grin grin grin hence there is no legal and logical basis by which to answer the question.

Moreover sef, I have already said:

Yes I can marry a virgin

grin grin grin Case closed, and in the words of Missy Elliot it don't matter so long as she can work it  grin and so long as she's not a LovePeddler.

http://www./video/x15tvy_missy-elliot-work-it_music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWhU5NK0n-E

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qWhU5NK0n-E[/flash]
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by FLGators1: 8:17pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators , (seems some people need medical discipline/spanking
who, me? grin grin

So, can you work it? cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 8:32pm On May 03, 2009
FL Gators!:

who, me? grin grin

So, can you work it? cheesy

, yes you,

Come to think of it maybe i should quit my program and instead also come in for training to become a medico, so as to do the spanking myself.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by FLGators1: 8:33pm On May 03, 2009
Who you dey spank?

BSDM in the making. grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by No2Atheism(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2009
The spanking is all yours and yours alone, grin, there would be no piracy of content grin

Biological * * M - yes o

Don't worry na in other to make the spanking more barbaric, I would train to become a Geanocologist , dude starts to wash his mind with soap
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2009
Virginity is not guarantee for a successful marriage.

What happens when the virgin gets divorced? when she's been banged for years by her now divorced husband. Does she now become useless ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 8:48pm On May 03, 2009
Yes, I would very much prefer an undefiled bunny. Virgin woman is much better than gold and silver.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by FLGators1: 8:50pm On May 03, 2009
The spanking is all yours and yours alone, Grin, there would be no piracy of content Grin

Biological * * M - yes o

Don't worry na in other to make the spanking more barbaric, I would train to become a Geanocologist , dude starts to wash his mind with soap
rotflmao. . . . you got jokes grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jaybee3(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2009
Nope
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Fuup(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2009
I think its overrated, Getting married to a virgin might end up as a disaster.
What if after marriage she tries it and its not her thing? cry then you're stuck with a plywood and cheating will commence
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Dammyray(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2009
It will be fun doing the wahala myself on the night
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Orimili(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

For me marrying a virgin is a desire but not a compulsion, hence although as a bible believer, I desire to marry a virgin both for the novelty and also because of the spiritual implications/problems associated with pre-marital sex. Nevertheless[b] I am not naive enough to think that all bible believers are virgins[/b]. Hence i don't have any problem with marrying non-virgin under certain considerations (e.g. consideration of being a bible believer).

The most important thing is that i meet a babe (who meets all my specs) and to whom i can truly say "I love you", without feeling that am lying about it.

If it turns out that the babe willingly/personally tells me that she is not a virgin, frankly I would not be bothered and I won't really care because I am not perfect either, and because am more interested in my love for her and hers for me. So i don't have any problem with her not being a virgin so long as her personal history (which she tells me) shows that she's not a LovePeddler, but rather that she was a victim of men that took advantage of her in previous failed relationships.

The truth is that most of us are damaged goods anyway, hence i don't think its fair to condemn women who have lost their virginity due to failed relationships, however[b] i have no respect and desire for ladies who are sex addicts and whores just for the fun of it[/b].

Yes I can marry a virgin

I rest my case,

This is quite possibly the most sensible post I've ever read on Nairaland. I agree 99.9% (Nothing is ever 100% with me)
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Dondav(m): 10:34pm On May 03, 2009
That's top priority. No virgin, No marriage. Hey virgin(s) in da house, call me for a serious relationship. 07031327715
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 4:56am On May 04, 2009
Thank God for Vagina Reconstruction Surgery. Kai! Some guys are mugu-fied.
If it's virgin you want, it's virgin you'll get married to.
I love our gender grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by platinumnk(f): 4:58am On May 04, 2009
Moonstone:

Thank God for Vagina Reconstruction Surgery. Kai! Some guys are mugu-fied.
If it's virgin you want, it's virgin you'll get married to.
I love our gender grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so true, many women in india are now doing this
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 5:00am On May 04, 2009
platinumnk:

so true, many women in india are now doing this
India alone? I read an article - women in London do it during their Lunch breaks for only 1,500 pounds.
Imagine - it takes less than an hour to become a virgin again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (47) (Reply)

Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Top 10 Countries With The Smallest penîs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.