Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash (5283 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:
I think you omitted the part where she pointed a gun to your head & threatened to blow your brain to pieces if you didn't comply and get her what she wanted...
Exactly!
He ommited it probably. Bros pls tell us u were under duress pls
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Dilijingsly(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:
I think you omitted the part where she pointed a gun to your head & threatened to blow your brain to pieces if you didn't comply and get her what she wanted...
Savage!
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by rame18(f): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO WONDER YOUR HANDS ARE CURVED LIKE A CUP AND YOU LIPS LIKE A TRUMPET.... BECAUSE YOU'RE USED TO BEGGING.

you are bad niccur.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

Mr 10 things! How far? grin
Baba I dey here ooooo... How that religion section nah? cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by hahn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosyne2much:
Baba I dey here ooooo... How that religion section nah? cheesy

God is still not real tongue

I am focused more on my business these days o jare. Trying to be like you when I grow up grin
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

God is still not real tongue

I am focused more on my business these days o jare. Trying to be like you when I grow up grin
No be only you bro... The more reason why I've not been frequent here like before
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by hahn(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
tosyne2much:
No be only you bro... The more reason why I've not been frequent here like before

Na so. I fit see N1m for there? grin
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by drnoel: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kseafresh:
Nawa oo see Maga grin

Nothing wrong with being nice to someone but not when the fool starts thinking it's her right
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by kollinzgee(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
you see naija guys ? you guys are now complaining about how women manipulate you to get wat they want from you I thought you all have accepted the illusive fact that money buys love .am very sure the op has sexual intentions towards the girl she know it because women are very intuitive so she took advantage of it.if I open a thread on how to attract women without money you will see one thousand guys coming for my neck.they talk as if they can cope with a girl who is over materialistic oga na you go run it does not matter if you are rich you can't cope with them.as for the op you disgraced men women are selfish with everything even to compliment you na problem bro join the league of real men go to dating drills women never love men they can control
now after spending for her did she fall in luv with you answer me money can never buy you love never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by samysmoothfresh: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO WONDER YOUR HANDS ARE CURVED LIKE A CUP AND YOUR LIPS LIKE A TRUMPET....
BECAUSE YOUR OCCUPATION IS BEGGING.

jesu!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by mumureloaded(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
well some people are like that. not that they want that shīt though or because of her gender.

back in my ppa I have one student 5h and other would come everyday to ask for money. I let them know that I'm broke and even if I wasn't I know how to say NO mama taught me that, street nurture it and the society watered it.

I don't help anyhow.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Kseafresh: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
drnoel:

Nothing wrong with being nice to someone but not when the fool starts thinking it's her right
That's something every man would have to learn one day, How to be brutal with bitches
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

Mr 10 things! How far? grin
Lolsssss...I laughed when I saw his comments but yours made me laughed more.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by oshe111(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Nna there's more to this story...how?
Did she jazz u or what? U mean u mumulishly paid for all these? Ur story sounds like someone being controlled with a remote.
So U dnt know your kitten issa remote control to some guys?
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

You no for see am oooo baba cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
hahn:

You no for see am oooo baba cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by MissRaine69(f): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless
I have two questions, did anyone make you do all these things? Secondly you could have easily said no, why didn’t you? She calls you when in need yet offers nothing as a friend? This was no friendship you were the groceries side man. You taught her nothing she will move on to the next person who falls for her sob stories.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by royalair(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
In this recession somebody's child is spending 5k plus on a lady. How do you want your thunder?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2018
OP .....seriously, the Terrestrial Forces are chasing after you.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2018
royalair:
In this recession somebody's child is spending 5k plus on a lady. How do you want your thunder?

I suggest he gets it Boiled
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Moveonmax: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2018
E be like say this one get money tree for backyard grin
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by bmatty123: 2:48am On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless

U play the mugu part, u really messed up, money plenty 4 ur hand now, dem go collect am finish if u still playing d mugu part. Learn how to say NO it won't cost u anything, see now u lose ur money, no p**sy 4u, u stressed urself.
Sorry ehn next time u go dey sharp.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:40am On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:
.. And people like you are the reason girls take men as fools. Your foolishness is out of this world.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Jaqenhghar: 4:40am On Oct 31, 2018
Some people dont have enough or no in theor vocab
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by femi4: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:
Maga don pay.....shout Halleluyah!!!! When last did you give your sister or any of your relatives N3000
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Randy100: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2018
Money miss road. Excess money.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Ayomathy01(m): 7:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Hahaha bitch ass move by a bitch..... Chai next time a girl who is not your gf tells u she is hungry.... Just tell her to fast and that God would provide grin grin cheesy
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by chris31(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2018
That serves u right when u have a slay queen as friend that what u get
Calm down look for a busy girl with matured brain not all these chewing gum girls wandering the streets looking for opportunity
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by lereinter(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2018
lolz

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by melanch(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2018
These are the type of guys that will do nothing if his fellow guy complain that's he's hungry. Las Las, he will take him to beer parlour to drink his hunger away.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2018
Don't spend what you'll go home and regret. The op is a proper Maga without strong resolve.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2018
She asked you yielded so why complain, anything you can't do nip it in the bud. Though I will be honest I was guilty of that too, now I nip it in the bud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Pretty Iran Women Disguise As Men, Sneaked Into Stadium To Watch Match (photos / CCTV Footage: Man Caught Sexually Harassing A Little Girl In A Shopping Mall / I Am What You Need - Nigerian Lady Brags As She Shares Lovely Pictures Of Hersel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.