Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash (5281 Views)

Why Do Women Love Being Treated Like Trash? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Countersam(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless

Nna ehn u sef u be okobo, you allow the gehl run you street. I bet she is ugly.

Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by vislabraye(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:
A female friend of mine called me that she was hungry and that she had not eaten, I told her that she should get dressed so at least I can buy food for her in shoprite, we got there she told me instead of me to buy food she needed provision instead, we got there she collected provision of #5000 I didn't answer her, next on the way back she said she was now hungry, I said no problem I took her to eat food of 1800, later on our way I saw a shirt that I wanted to buy there was no pos so I told her to wait there so I can withdraw money
behold when I came back she had added 2 shirt for herself and told the woman I would pay for it, I now knew the type of person she was
when I dropped her at home, I got home she didn't even call to say thank you only for she to call me 4 days later that she put her sim in someone's phone to call me and that she needed #2000 to repair it
I just walked up to my block button and blocked her imagine the idiot is hiding her number to call me but I know it is her so I didn't pick
note I didn't ask her for sex or anything no wonder men ask ladies before they give them anything and then they open their mouth to say men are heartless

Sorry for you loss (as you didn't bang her). But if a man were to be in her shoes, would you have shown him the same gesture ?
I'm sometimes guilty of that. Don't know why we, men like to show these sets of people unmerited favor and we deceive ourselves that we don't want something in return. A lot of the time its a lie.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by kalu61(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
Xaos:
I think you omitted the part where she pointed a gun to your head & threatened to blow your brain to pieces if you didn't comply and get her what she wanted...
na u talk sense here
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
craigkoel1989:

u don't know me , a friend of mine asked me that he wanted 10k to collect his result from school, I gave him without asking him to pay back so it is not because she is female I did it, she just overused the opportunity
sometimes bros it makes u more of a man when u cant afford to give something u say no.dont let a woman bend u to her will.
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by maryshregy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Op was trying to be a good guy but the babe come over use am
Re: Some Girls Are The Reasons Why They Are Treated Like Trash by LawyerLomo(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2019
craigkoel1989:

u don't know me , a friend of mine asked me that he wanted 10k to collect his result from school, I gave him without asking him to pay back so it is not because she is female I did it, she just overused the opportunity

Please I need your help. I am a final year student in college of education. I need 3k to complete my school please help before late registration fee occur which is additional 8k.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian / Romantic Or Crazy?? Guy Proposes To Military Officer At Nysc Camp (pic) / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.