Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (60793 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Dinho20(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
WHENEVER YOUR GUY, OR YOUR HUSBAND SUDDENLY START AVOIDING YOU,
SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, PRECISELY YOUR BODY,
SOMETHING THAT I WILL NOT MENTION IS SMELLING IN YOUR BODY,
IT'S LEFT FOR YOU TO FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STRANGE SMELLS THAT COME OUT FROM YOUR BODY.
MY ADVICE TO LADIES, ALWAYS BE SPARKLING CLEAN, I MEAN "SPARKLING CLEAN" YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

NATURAL BEAUTY IS BAE.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by kokakola: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by bizhop01: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is sleep over?
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Damn !!!! wat if she snores n farts in her sleep....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Really don't care
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by addikt(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is sleepover?

When you sleep over and over again on your partner even when there is bed until he or she become angry

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by holusormi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
Or when you just trouble his life unnecessarily , babe lemme eat some of your food etc angry
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Kennedy94(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
it could be anything
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Genniez(f): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Thought I was going to see the word (jarunpa)meaning pushing him out of his bed because of your sleeping posture.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fish odour...

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by franchasng: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors!

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Men are hustling..... BOYS ARE ANALYZING SLEEP OVER

UNTIL U DONE WITH SCHOOL

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by kerah(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Eating uncontrollably...

guys do more of that, just barge into your house and first question they ask is what did you cook undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Joybringer: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sleepover for singles is a SIN, don't indulge in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Crossbow(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
undecided
No. 6
Deprive me of a match?? I go leave house for you o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nigerianiski: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
The night is dark and full of terrors,i choose to be without a girlfriend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by soldadoe(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dual sim What colour
Kingboy197:
Meanwhile UK used LG g5 is available for just 34k.dm 08082457319 for more details
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by naijaboiy: 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Number 2 & 7 makes sense to me.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by BiafranBushBoy: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
akeentech:
I just realized that I'm a pro-blogger

Lol, e tire me...

Everybody na blogger wannabe
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by seunmohmoh(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Observing
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by mimimile93: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Highqueen does no 1, 2 and 5.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by lashout1: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I will invite girl over to spend the weekend, after the first night, I just feel like to be left alone and wish for her to leave, like she's encroaching on my quiet times. One of the reason marriage scares me embarassed
Like I may get tired of wife being around always
I am with you on this: my lone time esp weekends are ver sacrosanct.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by NessaBoo(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Why would you leave your guy's house unkempt and dirty??/Even if you meet the house unclean and filthy, its instinctive for you to tidy up immediately.

And guys are even more guilty of sneaking through ladies phones, even if its passworded, they will start asking you; "What are you hiding?" "Why's your phone locked?" But if you ask them the same.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Yankee101: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
Add...

You are dirty...the pvssy, dirty weaves, under nails, mouth, armpit, under clothes and/or environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by dont8(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
WinningEleven:

Its when you spend the night with your spouse. You sleep over there at his/her house.
That's why its called sleepover
The embolden must have gotten another meaning!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Dafreeguy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
8. snoring..some girls snore sounds like the moo of a cow
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Goddyj(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
That's how this girl started dropping her things one by one in my house. The first day was pants, the second day bra, the third day skirts and the last one her towel. One day I bought a sack bag and packed all of them together and dropped at a corner of the room. When she visited next time and was about to leave, I told her "please don't forget to carry those your stuffs, I've put them together for you". Do you know that she hasn't come to my house since then grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by akeentech(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol, e tire me...
Everybody na blogger wannabe
Broh you're sighted
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by goodlife4every1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is sleepover?
Is when you sleep and fall over from an upstair...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 10mobile: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
greggng:

She always phat too much
QUOTE ABUSE!
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 10mobile: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Really don't care
& WHY ARE U HERE? HIPOPOTA- SORRY, HYPOCRISY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.