Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (60791 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by mrgreen4real(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
bro, is she your house girl. this rubbish mentality is just an african mentality. she is coming to Bleep not to clean your house. man some of us where notbrought up like housemaids. i dont know why naija guys think a girl must always clean the house.besides, why still continue fucking her if you are not planning to get serious? from the questions she asked you, she plans to get serious. in a relationship what is important is faithfulness. all these clean this, cook that , wash cloths etc is pure bullshit. please leave her alone so some guys that dont see all those things as issue can Bleep her and marry her. thanks

For a girl to sleepover in her guy's house and do some domestic work whenever the house is unkempt is nothing but a projection in the guy's mind how the future will be if they get married. It is naturally a habit for women to take care of house better than the man.

If you are the type that don't keep your fiancee's house tidy, try and learn b4 it is too late. Its an advice though.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by mot114(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2018
have 2014 Mercedes Benz GL450 for sale ; USA used. With complete papers
Price: #15.5m
Contact me on 07069199730 (call/WhatsApp )

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Justseyii: 5:48am On Nov 17, 2018
You forgot the most important reason.

Your guy doesn't invite you for a sleep over because you didn't click this link

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/question/what-is-something-that-everyone-looks-stupid-doing/
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by jattopeter(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
bro, is she your house girl. this rubbish mentality is just an african mentality. she is coming to Bleep not to clean your house. man some of us where notbrought up like housemaids. i dont know why naija guys think a girl must always clean the house.besides, why still continue fucking her if you are not planning to get serious? from the questions she asked you, she plans to get serious. in a relationship what is important is faithfulness. all these clean this, cook that , wash cloths etc is pure bullshit. please leave her alone so some guys that dont see all those things as issue can Bleep her and marry her. thanks
Your name says it all, am not sure if you are mental balance or you read the message and understand it. Where did slave come in from the message? The guy was doing something not that he is idle its good for the lady to give u a helping hand. Who told you "sex" is enough to keep relationship? Wise up b4 is too late.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Aystarz: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I will invite girl over to spend the weekend, after the first night, I just feel like to be left alone and wish for her to leave, like she's encroaching on my quiet times. One of the reason marriage scares me embarassed
Like I may get tired of wife being around always

Nothing wrong with you man. You just never liked the ones 'encroaching'. Trust me ; when you meet the right one, you'd know.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by nasoeb: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2018
Omo she gats get tight possy and gats sabi phuck men, that no man's ready to start taeching. But the other reasons, we can manage and teach her with time
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2018
jattopeter:
Your name says it all, am not sure if you are mental balance or you read the message and understand it. Where did slave come in from the message? The guy was doing something not that he is idle its good for the lady to give u a helping hand. Who told you "sex" is enough to keep relationship? Wise up b4 is too late.
idiot, who told you that it is a must that i must give you a helping hand whn i see u doing something. this is the naija mentality that is making you not to move forward. ok, what stops u and the idiot to ask the lady to assist you. iranu
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2018
mrgreen4real:

For a girl to sleepover in her guy's house and do some domestic work whenever the house is unkempt is nothing but a projection in the guy's mind how the future will be if they get married. It is naturally a habit for women to take care of house better than the man.

If you are the type that don't keep your fiancee's house tidy, try and learn b4 it is too late. Its an advice though.
all this talk is stupid talk. yes the girl should have assisted but my point is that it is not a right . you guys should understant the difference between a privilege and a right. she has the right to come , Bleep and go and not arrange anything.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2018
kebliss:

Trash ! If u ar like dat u beta change ooo, b4 u'll start running upandan wen itz too late
yes o, i am like that, i do not see my wife as a house maid or a dish washer. if i want her to assisst me do that, i will politely ask her to do so
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2018
tony5:
I'm Sorry For You Slaymama.At The End Of It All,you Might Have Broken Marriage,no Reasonable Man Or Guy Will Accept This Except He Is Useless And Hopeless. Wise Up And Put Your Brain Into Good Use
idiot i am a guy and i say compelling a girl to do house chores is stupid. she is neither a washing/cleaning machine or a dish washer.
u want her to do all that, tel her politely. this guy never even marry am sef and he wan turn am to dish washer. is she the one that scattered your house?
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by akinszz: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
feminist spotted grin
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Royalseedjosh: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Sometimes sleepover reveals a lot about your partner, especially when you have a future plan for the relationship. Interestingly, sleepovers are fast becoming a trend in most courtship and it enables you to know your partner better.

During sleepovers, you tend to discover some habits your partner has been hiding from you unconsciously. However, in this article, you will learn some of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

Top 7 Reasons Your Guy Don’t Invite You For A Sleepover Again

#1. You Always Carry Too Much Luggage

One of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again is probably because he is luggage-phobic. In other words, you scared him the last time with your big luggage. Perhaps, he thinks you are looking for a way to move in. So, if you ever have the chance to go there again, try to correct this impression by packing very light. Trust me, this will give him the confidence to invite you next time.

#2. You Always Leave His House Unkempt and Messy

This is definitely a red alert for guys, no reasonable guy tolerate a lady that is unorganized. Therefore, he will definitely not invite you for a sleepover again if you left his house unkempt the last time you went.

It is advisable to leave the house cleaner, neater and more organized than you met him. I assure you this, he will be the one calling to invite you over again, because not only him but the entire apartment miss your presence.

#3. You Deliberately Leave Some Of Your Stuff In His House

Ladies are fond of doing this and it always creates a bad impression about them to their lovers. When you start leaving some of your stuff like bra, undies, cream, shoes and some other female stuff in a guy’s house, you are making that person feel uncomfortable. He may interpret it as a calculated strategy to move in with him. This will definitely discourage him from inviting you in future.

#4. Sneak Through His Phone

As a rule, never sneak through your man’s phone, even if you are there for a sleepover. You should respect his privacy and what he does with his phone.

As a matter of fact, nothing irritates most guys than their lady sneaking through their phone. It could be one of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

#5. Eat Uncontrollably In His Place

Some ladies are so funny, they don’t even have an iota of shame. They will go straight to the guy’s kitchen and start eating his food uncontrollably.

Embarrassingly, they may end up having stomach upset in his place. Mhen, this doesn’t speak well of you at all, it creates a very wrong impression.

#6. Deprived Him Of Seeing A Football Match

Most guys out there don’t joke with football matches. They will go extra miles just to see a football match. However, when you start depriving him of seeing football games because you want to watch Zeeworld and Telemundo, he may not find this funny. The next time you want to come around for a sleepover, he wouldn’t want you to come.

#7. When You Are Rude To His Friends
Never underestimate the power of your boyfriend’s friends. They can say things that will discourage him from allowing you to come around. So, try to be nice to them throughout the short period you will spend with him.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/07/7-reasons-your-guy-dont-invite-you-for-a-sleepover-again-2/

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by OsuMustGo: 6:34am On Nov 17, 2018
jaxxy:

Sleep over doesn’t exactly refer to random gals. Most people see sleepovers to mean a night of sex bt that shudnt be the (major)reason. I think if u gona marry sm1 a sleepover wud be just fine to know urselves better and differently. Sex or whatever doesn’t necessarily have to happen then unless it’s the major focus or reason for ur relationship.
Lol
Keep fooling yourself

She can sleep over for 3 months under pretence.
When becomes your wife, you will know her true colour
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by otabaotaba: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2018
As far as a girl can allow me to do idiplorplor, I won't mind even if she commit the 7 crimes

U no fit see my dp
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2018
akinszz:
feminist spotted grin
u call a guy a feminist? this one loud
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by JoseVanMoyes: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I will invite girl over to spend the weekend, after the first night, I just feel like to be left alone and wish for her to leave, like she's encroaching on my quiet times. One of the reason marriage scares me embarassed

same here bro...

how will I spend years with one woman, same bed and women disgust me when ever they are menstruating
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by uthlaw: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors!
Atiku is not a new person,he was vice president for 8years and he sells some of Nigeria property.if PDP is the only option i rather vote APC.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Agugbadin: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
greggng:

She always phat too much

You are correct and also if she snor a lot
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by jaxxy(m): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Lol
Keep fooling yourself

She can sleep over for 3 months under pretence.
When becomes your wife, you will know her true colour

Unless U probably dating a pretender and yes u won’t see all her actions bt u will definitely see the handwritings on the wall unless u a blind bat. A sleepover isn’t to know everything bt a few other things u may not see on a regular outing and other habits.

Bt in anycase Ure right, there people who hv been doing serveral months of sleepover only to scream after marriage my husband is a ritualist. Like I saw here recently. Lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WarriFirstBorn(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2018
bluefilm:

Oga, what exactly is your vexation?

Are you angry because the girl does not do domestic work in your house?

Or, are you angry because the girl wants to attend a wedding with another nigga?

Going through your story, I can't even understand why you never bothered to tell the girl that you are not okay with her not doing some chores in your house.

Do you know that there's every possibility that the girl has assumed you are one of those niggas who likes doing those things yourself, hence no need for her to be come and killing herself over nothing all because say she wan prove say she be wife material?

Well sha, na una sabi wetin una dey find for una relationships sef.

Oh, and one more last thing, God saves; God never safes... wink
Listen, I was taught at a very early age in life how to take care of my own business. I wasn't pampered at all. I grew up with a no-nonsense grandmum who made sure I knew how to cook at a very tender age. I don't wait for a lady before doing my laundry or cooking my food. I take care of my house myself. I see cooking as a very interesting thing. I don't see it as a difficult task. I enjoy cooking.

Now, just because I can do all of that doesn't mean a lady I am in a relationship with should therefore see it as a yardstick to therefore feel she shouldn't do any of that when she visits, especially when she is passing the night.
How can a lady who is matured enough for marriage be visiting her fiance and has never for once taken a broom to sweep his apartment? Has never cooked a meal for him.. You think marriage is all about making love and having babies? Any girl that does all that isn't ready for marriage at all.
Even if she thought I am one of those guys who enjoys doing those things as you said, what stops her from suggesting that she should prepare the meal or come over to the kitchen to assist?
Who marries a lady when he is not sure of what she can do domestically? So that's how I will marry such a lady and then discover I married someone that can't even prepare indomie for my kids.

To your other question, when I told her I would be traveling, I already had it in mind that would be her last time at my place. Her case with the guy was just the final straw. I knew for real the type of person she was.

So dude, I am not after a lady that will come and be helping me with my domestic chores. That's not a problem to me. But I should also know that the lady I am getting married to is capable of doing those things.

8 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by eyescue(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2018
24hoursreporter:
Sometimes sleepover reveals a lot about your partner, especially when you have a future plan for the relationship. Interestingly, sleepovers are fast becoming a trend in most courtship and it enables you to know your partner better.

During sleepovers, you tend to discover some habits your partner has been hiding from you unconsciously. However, in this article, you will learn some of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

One of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again is probably because he is luggage-phobic. In other words, you scared him the last time with your big luggage. Perhaps, he thinks you are looking for a way to move in. So, if you ever have the chance to go there again, try to correct this impression by packing very light. Trust me, this will give him the confidence to invite you next time.

This is definitely a red alert for guys, no reasonable guy tolerate a lady that is unorganized. Therefore, he will definitely not invite you for a sleepover again if you left his house unkempt the last time you went.

It is advisable to leave the house cleaner, neater and more organized than you met him. I assure you this, he will be the one calling to invite you over again, because not only him but the entire apartment miss your presence.

Ladies are fond of doing this and it always creates a bad impression about them to their lovers. When you start leaving some of your stuff like bra, undies, cream, shoes and some other female stuff in a guy’s house, you are making that person feel uncomfortable. He may interpret it as a calculated strategy to move in with him. This will definitely discourage him from inviting you in future.

As a rule, never sneak through your man’s phone, even if you are there for a sleepover. You should respect his privacy and what he does with his phone.

As a matter of fact, nothing irritates most guys than their lady sneaking through their phone. It could be one of the reasons your guy don’t invite you for a sleepover again.

Some ladies are so funny, they don’t even have an iota of shame. They will go straight to the guy’s kitchen and start eating his food uncontrollably.

Embarrassingly, they may end up having stomach upset in his place. Mhen, this doesn’t speak well of you at all, it creates a very wrong impression.

Most guys out there don’t joke with football matches. They will go extra miles just to see a football match. However, when you start depriving him of seeing football games because you want to watch Zeeworld and Telemundo, he may not find this funny. The next time you want to come around for a sleepover, he wouldn’t want you to come.

Never underestimate the power of your boyfriend’s friends. They can say things that will discourage him from allowing you to come around. So, try to be nice to them throughout the short period you will spend with him.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/11/07/7-reasons-your-guy-dont-invite-you-for-a-sleepover-again-2/

Nice points, but you miss one very important one; [b][/b]Fear of snoring. My dear nothing fears a man like sleeping with a girl who snores and most of them may have over two different snoring sound.. The breath in sound and breath out sound.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by laplace19(m): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

You're not alone bro.
This post is just about me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2018
24hoursreporter:

i will do all of the above. guess no sleepovers then
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Newboss:

Did you guys ffūck? angry

Hope you used condom? angry
Lol.... Of course I always use protection.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

Smh!
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

u call a guy a feminist? this one loud
Men could b feminists. There are male feminists

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WinningEleven(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Make she no chop belleful again abi?
cool
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 2tpick: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2018
enemyofprogress:
A

Apart from Virginia, where else can Dickson travel to?
Uranus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.