Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (60795 Views)

She Invited Me Over For A Sleepover / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Divay22(f): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin
Leaving her things is more like marking her territory. So any girl that comes in would know there's an awaiting Mrs already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by 10mobile: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari must go in 2019!

Nigerian youths wake up!

Yes Atiku is not a saint but it is better to try a new person and to also prove to all the useless Nigerian politicians that power belong to Nigerians and not on power of incumbency to win reelection!

This will make them sit up and do the things they promised during campaign and if Atiku messes up, I will lead the brutal campaign against him, in fact he must resign if he doesn't deliver meaningfully in 2yrs!

Let's send Buhari out and use him as example to warn incoming presidents and governors!
Exercise dat ur power now: make Buhari to resign asap.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by cruzydal(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
I will invite girl over to spend the weekend, after the first night, I just feel like to be left alone and wish for her to leave, like she's encroaching on my quiet times. One of the reason marriage scares me embarassed
Like I may get tired of wife being around always
Typical me
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
NIGERIAN LADIES don suffer.
Which one be SLEEP OVER again...??
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Bizgold: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
sense no go kill Nairalander
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by obaataaokpaewu: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
lashout1:

I am with you on this: my lone time esp weekends are ver sacrosanct.
The worst is that when she finally goes, I will start to miss the feminine company embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
There is this lady I was going out with. We were together for like 3 months. She always come to spend the weekend at my place. She would come Friday and sometimes leave on Sunday.
She didn't know that I was studying her all along. For the period of time this girl was visiting me, I can bet she didn't know where I kept my broom in the house. I always make sure there is food at whenever she visits. I will serve food for the both of us and will still be the one to clear the table and take the plates to the kitchen. She will still go to the kitchen sink to wash her hands and leave the plates there unwashed. Even if I decide to leave the plates there to see if she would wash them, she wouldn't. I will still have to wash it the next day. I will still be the one to prepare what we will eat for breakfast. I was watching her, but she didn't know.
One weekend also that I knew she would be coming, I purposely delayed cooking for that day. I made sure her coming coincided with my going to the market. In fact, I told her to meet me at the market, which she did. I was already done buying things when she came. We went home together. When we got home, I went straight to the kitchen and and started preparing the meal. It was Okro soup I prepared that day. All the while I was in the kitchen preparing the meal, aunty was at the sitting room lying down on the couch. One word, I didn't utter. Even while I brought the Okro to the dining table to grate, she saw me doing that and didn't even give a helping hand.
Lest I forgot, before she came, I purposely made the bedroom untidy. I had to scatter some of my clothes on my bed and on the floor. I left it that way. She went to the bedroom later and saw how it was. She came to the kitchen and told me how I left my room untidy. The only response I gave her was if she had ever come to my house and met my room in that state before. Due to the fact that she spent some time there in the room before coming back to the sitting room, I thought she was busy tidying it up. In my mind, I thought at least, she has passed that test. Lo and behold :owhen I went to the bedroom to get something, I met the room exactly as it was when she came. She even had to spread her cloth that she meant to wear on Sunday to church on the clothes on the bed. I just laughed, shook my head and walked away.
Back to the Okro I was grating at the sitting room ;I grated it without she giving a helping hand. I finished cooking the soup, made eba and took the food to the dining and told her dinner was ready. She came over, told me weldone and ate. Still, I was the one that cleared the table and washed the plates. I also moved over to the bedroom and cleared it and made the bed. We slept that night.
The next day again, aunty didn't locate the broom to sweep the house. I just told her that there is somewhere that I would be going to and won't be coming back till Sunday evening. I gave her transport money back home. She went to the bathroom to have her bath, while she was applying cream on her body, I overheard her talking to someone on the phone and asking the person if he would still be coming to my town for the wedding ceremony. She told her where he would meet her so they both could attend the wedding together. I just went to her and told her that that should be the last day she would ever step her feet on my place. That I don't want to ever see her again. She was busy asking what she did wrong. I told her I overhead her conversation on the phone. She was just busy giving unnecessary explanation that since she didn't want to go home that early, she remembered one of her church members was attending a wedding ceremony in My town, so she decided to call him to attend with him. I just told her that I have made up my mind. She should leave and never return again.

This is a girl that was always asking me when will I come to see her parents even when we were just a month old in the relationship. Whenever she brought that issue up, I will just be laughing inside of me. In my mind, I will just be saying 'this one isn't ready yet for marriage at all'.
That's how God safed me from her hands o.

So, I think once in a while, we guys should still allow our ladies to be spending the night so we really see who and what they are. Love is just not enough most times.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by infogenius(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2018
Op, you didn't include these vital points.
1.He is tired of you.

2. It's another lady's turn

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by SirLakes: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Men are hustling..... BOYS ARE ANALYZING SLEEP OVER

UNTIL U DONE WITH SCHOOL

Haha grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Edojoma(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Damn !!!! wat if she snores n farts in her sleep....

Oboy,,, stop Na,,, she will leave my hux dat night,,, WTF

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by iamademola(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2018
I invited mygirl to sleep over , she hid a Tong in my suit jacket, God save me I checked before wearing that suit the following Monday.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Marrtynze(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
8. The sex can be trash too

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Edojoma(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
[quote author=Genniez post=73037279]Thought I was going to see the word (jarunpa)meaning pushing him out of his bed because of your sleeping posture.[/quote

God bless u my broda,, I hate dat 1 d most,,, u won't b able to enjoy ur sleep after d hard work,, always kicking n hitting u while sleeping,,,, to d extent of even pushing u down from d mattress,,,,,den in d morning she will ask how was ur nite baby,,, thunder fire u dere,,,,, I hate dat d most

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Diso60090(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Holumhidey:
please what is sleepover?

It's called TDB ask your father to explain more better to you since spaghetti � don spoil you
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by computerglobal(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Snoring at night grin
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by computerglobal(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
iamademola:
I invited mygirl to sleep over , she hid a Tong in my suit jacket, God save me I checked before wearing that suit the following Monday.

Can u imagine
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by mastercee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
No 6 is spot on
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Senseless generation

Immoralities everywhere...

Sleep over doesn’t exactly refer to random gals. Most people see sleepovers to mean a night of sex bt that shudnt be the (major)reason. I think if u gona marry sm1 a sleepover wud be just fine to know urselves better and differently. Sex or whatever doesn’t necessarily have to happen then unless it’s the major focus or reason for ur relationship.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Goldiano(m): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:
There is this lady I was going out with. We were together for like 3 months. She always come to spend the weekend at my place. She would come Friday and sometimes leave on Sunday.
She didn't know that I was studying her all along. For the period of time this girl was visiting me, I can bet she didn't know where I kept my broom in the house. I always make sure there is food at whenever she visits. I will serve food for the both of us and will still be the one to clear the table and take the plates to the kitchen. She will still go to the kitchen sink to wash her hands and leave the plates there unwashed. Even if I decide to leave the plates there to see if she would wash them, she wouldn't. I will still have to wash it the next day. I will still be the one to prepare what we will eat for breakfast. I was watching her, but she didn't know.
One weekend also that I knew she would be coming, I purposely delayed cooking for that day. I made sure her coming coincided with my going to the market. In fact, I told her to meet me at the market, which she did. I was already done buying things when she came. We went home together. When we got home, I went straight to the kitchen and and started preparing the meal. It was Okro soup I prepared that day. All the while I was in the kitchen preparing the meal, aunty was at the sitting room lying down on the couch. One word, I didn't utter. Even while I brought the Okro to the dining table to grate, she saw me doing that and didn't even give a helping hand.
Lest I forgot, before she came, I purposely made the bedroom untidy. I had to scatter some of my clothes on my bed and on the floor. I left it that way. She went to the bedroom later and saw how it was. She came to the kitchen and told me how I left my room untidy. The only response I gave her was if she had ever come to my house and met my room in that state before. Due to the fact that she spent some time there in the room before coming back to the sitting room, I thought she was busy tidying it up. In my mind, I thought at least, she has passed that test. Lo and behold :owhen I went to the bedroom to get something, I met the room exactly as it was when she came. She even had to spread her cloth that she meant to wear on Sunday to church on the clothes on the bed. I just laughed, shook my head and walked away.
Back to the Okro I was grating at the sitting room ;I grated it without she giving a helping hand. I finished cooking the soup, made eba and took the food to the dining and told her dinner was ready. She came over, told me weldone and ate. Still, I was the one that cleared the table and washed the plates. I also moved over to the bedroom and cleared it and made the bed. We slept that night.
The next day again, aunty didn't locate the broom to sweep the house. I just told her that there is somewhere that I would be going to and won't be coming back till Sunday evening. I gave her transport money back home. She went to the bathroom to have her bath, while she was applying cream on her body, I overheard her talking to someone on the phone and asking the person if he would still be coming to my town for the wedding ceremony. She told her where he would meet her so they both could attend the wedding together. I just went to her and told her that that should be the last day she would ever step her feet on my place. That I don't want to ever see her again. She was busy asking what she did wrong. I told her I overhead her conversation on the phone. She was just busy giving unnecessary explanation that since she didn't want to go home that early, she remembered one of her church members was attending a wedding ceremony in My town, so she decided to call him to attend with him. I just told her that I have made up my mind. She should leave and never return again.

This is a girl that was always asking me when will I come to see her parents even when we were just a month old in the relationship. Whenever she brought that issue up, I will just be laughing inside of me. In my mind, I will just be saying 'this one isn't ready yet for marriage at all'.

So, I think once in a while, we guys should still allow our ladies to be spending the night so we really see who and what they are. Love is just not enough most times.
yee

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by donkossy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
List not complete 8. Another has taken your place
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by jericco1(m): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
WinningEleven:
That #3 ehn....
It will first be pant, then bra, then shirt, then trousers, then handbag, then a whole travelling bag.
It is when you wake up one morning that you'll realise that she has become a sudden roomie.

That #5 ehn....
Girls can chop to stupor if you give them chance.
That was how my elder brother brought one girl home one time. He come serve the girl food.
She was like "I won't be able to finish it o"

My brothers and sisters, that was how she finished 3 or 4 rolls of fufu.

you're a liar. you think this is joke section?
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by kingobama2: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
<a href="https://zamusik.com" rel=”dofollow”>download latest south africa music</a>

<a href="https://zambiamp3.com" rel=”dofollow”>download latest zambia music<</a>

<a href="https://realmp3ng.com" rel=”dofollow”>download latest Nigeria music<</a>

<a href="https://bekamp3.com" rel=”dofollow”>download latest tanzania music<</a>
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by kingobama2: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by idonhammer: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
e bi like say your papa get money and men dey die for you..wait until you are 35yrs and above. na your type self go use their money furnish the unserious cheater boyfriend house.
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by NnamdiN: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
When you steal his watch angry angry angry
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by Evercurious(f): 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
jericco1:

you're a liar. you think this is joke section?

AND WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S A LIE?
FOR YOUR INFO. MY YOUNGER BROTHER IS A VICTIM OF THIS SCENARIO JUST PAINTED HERE
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by endlessjoy4all: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by VictorRomanov: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
WinningEleven:

Its when you spend the night with your spouse. You sleep over there at his/her house.
That's why its called sleepover

Spouse ke??

Shouldn't you and your spouse be living in the same house already?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by enemyofprogress: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
Also when you want to get fokd till day break non stop/shouting, screaming and speaking in tongues to attract the landlord
Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by GOFRONT(m): 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
As I'm typing this, I have removed all my gf clothes from my wardrobe, packed them in one ghana must go and I have gone to hide it in my store....

She cant come and block me from chopping other kitty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again by enemyofprogress: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2018
WarriFirstBorn:

you for poison the bitch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.