Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108503 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pajapaja: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Dead brain

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

I can't believe I just read this shocked Don't you have sisters? At least you have a mom...
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by omablogs: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
too many sentiments here

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pajapaja: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
Another dead brain post
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by pinknipple: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
shocked

Scam! Scam!!

she don do you yahoo yahoo under the umbrella of girlfriend.

see what you must do and very fast with it.
Make her come live with you,

carry all her shoes,cloths,bags etc and sell all,

when she ask you why you sold out her belonging,use the same line of sentence she used for you.

the next thing she does back to you is apparently what you missed doing to her.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by PapiFlin(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
so family comes first abi? But if the guy had earlier said he won't give her the money because he wants to resolve some of his own family issues, I'm very sure the girl will object to it. She would have accused him of putting his family first before her. U see una selfishness abi

flesh and blood didn't reveal this
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by wabbyland(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Rextizzle(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

It's like you are very stupid.
Make your comment and never quote me again.
You must be very stvpid too, brain filled with noodles
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by demoBaba: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

You nailed it
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Olorunnim: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sometimes when I see comments on here I just wanna break someone's head, how can a guy give you 500k to start a business and you spend it on family without his knowledge, that's harsh, and some myopic broke hoes are defending the lady, anyone that gives you 500k out of 700k to start a business in this current economy is a boss

PS op you deserve cane sef girlfriend you give am that Kian money without being there to supervise how she spends the money well sha good luck to you
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by anigbajumo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Are u saying that if ur bf doesn't provide feeding money 4 u&ur family, u guys can't feed? Are u guys that poor?

Boss this gat me laughing, and they can't table anything in relationship apart from their rotten Nd smelling holes....
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pajapaja: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew
Another dead brain
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by promowise(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:

Sense will not keeee you

HONESTLY, YOUR WISDOM IS NOT FROM THIS GENERATION.

A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
I'm sure she won't die if she works for her own money!! cheesy
Stingy man
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by aceventurx: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Probably she sent it on another guy , one of my GFs gave me 200k out of 250 her guy gave her , don’t trust those girls at all
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Vikipan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Rextizzle(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

From hence forth, all cheap attention hungry lesbians shall be ignored.
Cheap farm tool
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pinkyposh(f): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
She wasn't what you think she is... it's just an eye opener for you.
I can't let a man establish me, I must work for what I want to become, you can only support me if you wish

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I know you will always come and give this type of a comment.... Thinking outta the box cheesy
She set the box on fire sef grin grin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by SlimzDboss(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Female folks always support themselves whether good or bad. There’s no point arguing with them
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by zinaunreal(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Ah see this mumu oooooooo lord. So someome like you still lives on earth
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by XCLUX(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
sense far from u

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Has your father given you money to buy soap before. Hungry smelling maggot
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
So the guy wa send her money no get family issues abi
is that what you normally do chai
Uwa mebi
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
NeededGist:

She set the box on fire sef grin grin
gringringrin
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Joevics(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
If you are actually a girl..
Know that you are very stupid..
One day the p*ssy which you think entitles you to things will no longer be able to attract any customer., then your eye go clear.

There are lots like you roaming the streets today.

Iberibe

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by WiseBukoye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
bukatyne:

@OP:

Weaknesses of your girlfriend:
1. She has no ambitions
2. She is not straight forward: It took you finding out that the funds were misappropriated aka used for her family.
3. Her family is not straight forward either; for someone who has no visible source of income, N500k is a huge amount of money. It is either they were in on the funds diversion or she told them you gave her. If it is one, they lack self respect and are dubious; if it is two, they are an ungrateful lot else they would have called you to thank you and you would have known.
4. She would not be able to build a loyal home with you without her family intrusion.
5. She is not financially prudent and woe if anything happens to your ability to earn in future.

Verdict: She is not a wife material for you.

The contribution of this lady calmed my nerves. So we still reasonable, prudent and rational female in the present awkward feminine entitled world. Ladies should stop inculcating the low self esteem traits that make them vulnerable, but rather strive to be independent, so as to have values to add to their relationships.

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kamaldin(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

You must be high on Coedine before writing this statement
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by erico2k2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
This is how Broke girls talk .
Is OP her Dad ? There should encouragement on the part of the GF .
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Na you type the see your boy friend pocket as poverty alleviation program
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by WiseBukoye(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pinkyposh:
She wasn't what you think she is... it's just an eye opener for you.
I can't let a man establish me, I must work for what I want to become, you can only support me if you wish

May God continue to honour with this your mind set. You shall get there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.