Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108396 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MartinsD12(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
too many sentiments here
Sentiment always gets things worse, money for business used for another thing if am the guy that girl can never be trusted with finances

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Onyeneke24(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
My brother broken relationship is better than broken marriage .....no matter how long long you guys have been dating please it doesn't matter it don't count. For me I would quit and move on and replay my life again. The lady is not a wife .....that's to show you how she put her family first meaning that her family comes first not even the marriage or the plan you have with her. I understand it's difficult to let go of such monies but it's better late than never.MAN RUN
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by wilson2(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2018
wow wow wow ... most Naija girls are really dumb.. imagine what the are spewin out ... for crying out loud your BF should not be the one taking care of your family issue... unless he chose to help out .....
that's why I admired the white folks....SMH for Una ooo

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by inereunwa1(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew
what, did you even bother to read the post at all The op sponsor her through catering school and also gave her 500k to start business and you are still calling him selfish Women and ungratefulness are 5&6 !!!! Most girls see guys as ATM machine!!!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lastmaster(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2018
I weep for the guys in this country. If this is how our ladies is supporting that girl for her wasteful spending, that means all hope is loss for the ladies of this generation. That is how my ex some years back was telling me that it's my duty to establish her and not the duty of her father. most times, she'll come to my house take my belongings eg clothes, shoes etc and give them to her brothers yet they are not satisfied.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lexy2014: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew

Are u saying that if ur bf doesn't provide feeding money 4 u&ur family, u guys can't feed? Are u guys that poor?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uguruzik(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

Would you encourage your son and or your brother to do as you just discribed here; spending all his savings on his girlfriend? Don't be stingy with the truth, tell it to yourself.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by oshaosha2014(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
Chai! Leeches everywhere.

MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lexy2014: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
lastmaster:
I weep for the guys in this country. If this is how our ladies is supporting that girl for her wasteful spending, that means all hope is loss for the ladies of this generation. That is how my girlfriend was telling me the other day that it's my duty to establish her and not the duty of her father. most times, she'll come to my house take my belongings eg clothes, shoes etc and give them to her brothers yet they are not satisfied.

And she is still ur gf
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uguruzik(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Would you encourage your son and or your brother to do as you just discribed here; spending all his savings on his girlfriend? Don't be stingy with the truth, tell it to yourself. Okay!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kushercain: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
Les:
shameless fellow, just shut it!

Les:
I'm ashamed of you. To the guy, the girl comes first, but to the girl, her family comes first? Truly I'm ashamed of you and please shut up b4 you embarrass me further!

Les:
shut up

Les:
shut up, just shut up!

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lexy2014: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

Which advice do u need again? Is d handwriting not on d wall?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by STARQUZZ(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
cry if na me i no go quit her, just use her do money ritual.

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vaca1: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

gosh I dey shame for you. My brothers may yojjjjj never encounter this thing

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Expensive2000(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Birds of same feathers

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Ziel20: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
The only problem I see here is that she didn't inform you and hear what you had to say first. So call her first and tell her how hurt you were, if she does not show any remorse and apologise, gerra of the relationship.

Okk... U r just one of two or three ladies that said something different.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Countersam(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

Mistake men keep making... Such money to open a shop/business is not meant to just be sent like that. Get the facts, get involved and get proofs and disburse in tranches....

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by KELVONISTIC: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2018
Is your brain paining you?

MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

A Cold Bottle for u ma Nigger
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Vhikie: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2018
What's wrong with y'all? It's would have been so good it was that, her parents gave her money and used it for relationship issues?. Don't forget she didn't buy clothes or shoes with the money. How many of you guys will praise your sister if she kept such money in her account while you're in dying need.
Guy, next time open the shop for her by yourself, don't give her the money. Ladies are too emotional, understand that. She's not such a bad girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Chibyko(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2018
May I never meet ur type of person in my Life Amen!!!
Ungrateful pple everywhr... May God protect ur type from entering my family or anybody I know, Amen.
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vaca1: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
so family comes first abi? But if the guy had earlier said he won't give her the money because he wants to resolve some of his own family issues, I'm very sure the girl will object to it. She would have accused him of putting his family first before her. U see una selfishness abi
I am a woman. I apologize on their behalf. Kids full nairaland shaa
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Afonja007: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
i pour you too pour then I go come carry your family problem abi? When I dey nack You the akpako you no enjoy am? When you dey roll your eye dey lick you tongue how much you give my sister and brother for that enjoyment? angry
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by So101: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

is it about Love or about money? the answer to that question might just be the answer you seek..if you want to marry her she must not open business she can get a job or something..so there really isn’t an issue sha if it is about Love
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by segunk1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
Put your brother in his shoes, and after everything he should come home to tell your mom he gave 500k to his gf to start a biz but she spent everything on her family issues, I'm very sure your mom will welcome him with correct Ofiesala and even say YOU HAVE DONE WELL MY SON.

We know your type and people that are even liking/sharing your comment.... Ebinnas, Awon Ota aje.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kushercain: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

It's like you are very stupid.
Make your comment and never quote me again.

Shut your hole joor. Na breeze dey your head finish. My sympathy to the idiot who would wife a leech like you
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Jamesayo: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
As much as I would never support her, you will need to monitor her. Setting up a business requires more than just releasing the money. Family issues never end, but she misplaced her priorities. As much as you want something for her, you need to teach her how to start small. Major on the value, not the money, settle one thing at a time. As she has failed the first time, give her a second chance but not releasing the whole lump sum to her. We make mistakes as men while investing as well. Give another chance from another approach. Love has to do with being strict as well...

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by justmi1: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

Your comment is in order, only that i think you are being sentimental, yes family is very important, but the money was meant for another purpose (business), and she could have told him about the family issue. Does it mean that her family issues wouldn't have been sorted if he hadn't given her the money? she should have stuck to the plan(that's integrity). however it is not a good reason to break up with her, at least she didn't buy an iphone with the money. she is still a good lady, just talk to her and let her know you are not happy, i am sure she would change and trust me if she actually used the funds to sort out her family, God would provide.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by HeyCorleone(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Lol. This had better be capable, otherwise your senselessness is irredeemable.

Can your dad spend such money on your mom without seeing results? Would you advise your bro to waste 500k on a girl without seeing ant benefit?

Why do some of you females type like being in a relationship is an escape from poverty?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by mecusbosco(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

So if the guy didn't send the money to her, she didn't know that she has family issues ...

The truth is this, she is a useless girl. If she needed to sort out family issues, she should have requested for that specifically.. Not using the money meant for setting up a business for family. In the end, no business set up, family problem continues as family problem never ends.

A wise girl will invest in the business, then take from the proceeds of the business to solve family issues, Business still grows and more family issues solved.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Trittee: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Somebody like you this kind thing fit.....

MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Loving you na scam. Op, this is a wake up call she isnt ready to settle down with you wont be surprised if she is planning to elop with another lover. Don't find an excuse for her by saying she was supportive putting her family first without ur consent is a red flag,she will keep taking decisions like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.