Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108598 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pinkyposh:
She wasn't what you think she is... it's just an eye opener for you.
I can't let a man establish me, I must work for what I want to become, you can only support me if you wish
Correct girl amd may ur helper locate you sharp sharp .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Obynolee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

Bro you have been scammed,if you investigate well,you will see that she spent the money on another guy.You're still here asking for advice, send another money to her please.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Delivar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
The question is does the girl really care about the guy or she just there for the benefit? Will she also reciprocate and care for the guy financially assuming the guy is the one in need? If the answer to these questions are YES then all is well.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by fortunejum: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
What stops her from discussing with the man before spending the money on family issue.?
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Obynolee(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Na all these girls their papa no get bicycle go come online dey talk rubbish.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by joepepsy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Your boyfriend or husband is in big problem..who marry this one?
Liliyann:

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dannybrasky(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
No time to check time! The babe na thief without ak 47.

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DaddyNimo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.
pls use anoda 500k to test her again... shebi una no way get sense after all the lesson we Don dey teach una about girls... ode okunrin. make it a milla this time... mumu boy.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Delivar(m): 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew
Liliyann:

You ladies will always open your mouth wide to say STINGY but how many of you will care for a guy financially even when you have the money? Ladies are actually the ones being stingy and incredibly very selfish. Even after coughing out a whopping 500k you still call him stingy when you can't even offer a guy ₦100.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by JuanDeDios: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
This post makes no sense. When you need money for family issues, you request for it and if you're given, fine; if not, fine. But when you're given money to set up a business, you set up the business. You don't divert the money to something else without the consent of the giver.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by OLAJADON: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!
Bros what you wrote super make sense I just hope the op thinks with his head.
you can even see from the kind of comment women here are making it says alot about how they reason generally, MR OP YORUBA WILL SAY "ABO ORO LAN SO FUN OMOLUABI, TOBA DE INU E, A DI ODINDIN" I.e a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vislabraye(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Can you give out 100k talk less of 500k ?
How dare you call him a broke ass ? I'm hoping to see the kind of man you will date or even marry. Its people like you that will feed her husband .
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by olanrewaju99(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.
Haba hanty , u no get shame ni

Best comment ever.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DSoj(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

U ARE THE BIGGEST slowpoke I'VE ENCOUNTERED ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by adedayourt(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
This is a dumb comment. So because she is his gf, he should waste all his money on her and turn himself to her slave abi? Nonsense. Doesn't she have two hands, two legs, a brain, one nose, two ears, two eyes and a tongue? Why can't she hustle for her own money? It is only hungry Nigerian girls like you that see relationship as a poverty alleviation program. You don't want to work and even if you work, you still want your bf to take care of all your endless materialistic needs.

Haba hanty , u no get shame ni

She made a selfish comment and sounds like somebody dat ll do worse dan d geh in topic.

Good response to her from u
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Codes151(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
will you keep quiet
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Gabriel99: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'll advice you to quit the relationship, any person that is capable of acting otherwise in accordance to the agreed plan by two people is capable of doing worse, if she informed you before the act, it's understandable & forgivable, but if it's after her action you noticed it, then I can emphatically state that her sincerity is questionable, and the last thing any man needs is a woman that conceals information. Please leave the relationship hurriedly. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage. God bless you.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by adedayourt(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I know you will always come and give this type of a comment.... Thinking outta the box cheesy

When someone think out of the box, dey usually make uncommon sense.

I see odawise over der
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by xtervaganza(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

she's from a hungry family. If you decide to marry her expect your whole life to slow down like old Tecno phone.

They'll kill you with bills and responsibilities.

You better run now

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Very disappointing comments from most ladies here. Op,please run as fast as you can from her if you want to enjoy a long life.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by biztip: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
never loan a girl money u can't forfeit

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by WiseBukoye(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
erico2k2:

Correct girl amd may ur helper locate you sharp sharp .

Loud AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Ufranklin92(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Broke fool
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:

Hello Nairalanders!

How many loaves of bread, and tins of milk, and bottles of multivitamin food supplement, and arthritis medication have you given your parents?
I biara Lagos, Iso nwanyi na gaghara. Ezi Okokomiako
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

One thing I've decided to do since I was younger was never to allow myself take decisions through emotions.

If that girl was wise, she would have opened the business and the proceeds from it in time would have helped her to settle the family issues without stress.

She could have been able to establish herself and at d same time settle her family.

Why would you think he never loved her for breaking the relationship?
Do u know if he took a loan?
What about the girl who didn't care enough about how the guy would feel when he discovers her actions?
The girl in question should have told him on time if she had loved him what she wanted to do with the money so the guy would know if to send her or not.

BTW, love is never a virus, it is a decision. You can decide to change ur mind if you are not getting what you desired.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by sabi99(m): 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by kdfinest(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Has ur bf EVER given u such amount? Pls be honest...
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
adedayourt:

When someone think out of the box, dey usually make uncommon sense.

I see odawise over der
Lol...Would have done better.... I just gave it away... Thanks anyway...
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by daddio(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

So, na all de moni e take attend to family matter? Without even telling the guy abi
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by adudu208(m): 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

Well spoken. I am on the same page with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by macello4(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
ednut1:
shocked she is a useless girl. Better japa. What if u took loan. When i see broke gal or gal with fam ish. I japa st8 up. Dats how a man i know married dat kind gal. He spons all her bros and step bros abroad neglecting his own fam. Today baba is broke wife don japa grin
no kee me with laugh what is japa ode
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Itsmedozie: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

You can imagine the little rat.
I blame nairaland shaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.