Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (41159 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
get sense. don't be so naive at ur old age.
your mother, sisters and gfs have probably done 1 or 2 abortions.
foetus wey full inside gutter like pure water leather. na whoo dey throway dem for dere?
ghost?
ask ur mother of hanger technique.

no be today we start dey experience dis kan thing. I'm a lady nd know what my fellow ladies do, if u have a problem with all i said den hug a transformer.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
get sense. don't be so naive at ur old age.
your mother, sisters and gfs have probably done 1 or 2 abortions.
foetus wey full inside gutter like pure water leather. na whoo dey throway dem for dere?
ghost?
ask ur mother of hanger technique.

no be today we start dey experience dis kan thing. I'm a lady nd know what my fellow ladies do, if u have a problem with all i said den hug a transformer.
You Are Satanically Possessed Of Prostitutional Witchcraft,Destroying The Minds Of Young Virgins. You Are A Condemned Soul,for Accepting Condemnation. Flee Your Condemnation.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
see ur black ugly face. earlobes like kpomo. what do u know fool
ugly goat.
Even An Inbecile Would Be Preferable Than You,you Ugly Stinking Demon. You Think You Still Have Right To Talk,you Should Be Stoned To Death,you Murderer,fit For The Lake Of Flames Only. Waste!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by mimimile93: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
VULCAN:
Wetin dey der? I go marry her if her character good. I even gave one of my girl Ada by name 5k to comot tam

So bro u too is a murderer? I ain't judging tho.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Boxer007(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Which Kind Epileptic question Be This

I Take God Beg You. Leave Me Alone... If You Mention Me Again thunder Will Dissolve Your Prick

Brother, you dissolved my prick in your mouth and I shall be the happiest human being ever. You eat dik good sir?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother, you dissolved my prick in your mouth and I shall be the happiest human being ever. You eat dik good sir?

You Go Soon Die. Jesus Loves You
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by JimiCoker2: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Never say never
Funny thing is that he would never know.Many men marry women with wild pasts but are blinded by her outward pretenses. Many men would be horrified if their wives past deeds were played before them. Same applies to men too, there are no saints
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Skylee(m): 1:48am On Nov 14, 2018
Amakababe:
what lady (age 18-45) hasn't done an abortion before.
all na wash.
u suppose dey thank her for telling u sef lolz.
women don't usually say things like this, unless she really loves you, its to grave things. fool, go on your knees and thank her.
Abortion Expertise!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Olaone1: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2018
You all sha like to pretend. It is really Nigerian to do so. Maybe most of the guys here are below 20 or thereabouts. Most girls who are non-virgin have aborted before. Fact! Well, you can find out from health officers you know. Almost all sexually-active girls have aborted before. Fact! What do you all think is the outcome sexual intercourse? It is pregnancy. So, it is normal to get pregnant after boinking. You didn't meet her a virgin, but, in your warped mind, you believe she never got pregnant before. lol

You believe that a girl, who's been having sexual intercourse from age 14, or 15, even 16, but decides at 27 to get married, has never aborted before? A girl that has been having regular sex for more than 10 years at her most productive period never got pregnant at all? Effing pretenders!

Some of you are just something else.

The truth is that more than 90% of girls who aren't virgins have aborted before. She doesn't need to tell you and we don't need to know. It is something many of them are not proud of. And a secret they would like to keep forever, if possible. The social consequences of letting it out are also not palatable to our ladies.

Let it be known though, men are also culpable. Girls get pregnant because men have sex with them. So, don't slut-shame them. And, face reality too, they have aborted before. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Olaone1:
You all sha like to pretend. It is really Nigerian to do so. Maybe most of the guys here are below 20 or thereabouts. Most girls who are non-virgin have aborted before. Fact! Well, you can find out from health officers you know. Almost all sexually-active girls have aborted before. Fact! What do you all think is the outcome sexual intercourse? It is pregnancy. So, it is normal to get pregnant after boinking. You didn't meet her a virgin, but, in your warped mind, you believe she never got pregnant before. lol

You believe that a girl, who's been having sexual intercourse from age 14, or 15, even 16, but decides at 27 to get married, has never aborted before? A girl that has been having regular sex for more than 10 years at her most productive period never got pregnant at all? Effing pretenders!

Some of you are just something else.

The truth is that more than 90% of girls who aren't virgins have aborted before. She doesn't need to tell you and we don't need to know. It is something many of them are not proud of. And a secret they would like to keep forever, if possible. The social consequences of letting it out are also not palatable to our ladies.

Let it be known though, men are also culpable. Girls get pregnant because men have sex with them. So, don't slut-shame them. And, face reality too, they have aborted before. Deal with it!
All this your story eh, the Op was more concern that she didn't seem to regret her action. He said he was not worried that she had slept with someone before but that she's killed a soul.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Olaone1: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2018
AryEmber:
All this your story eh, the Op was more concern that she didn't seem to regret her action. He said he was not worried that she had slept with someone before but that she's killed a soul.
What soul did she kill? Abeg. They all have sex and they all get pregnant from time to time. Fact. Except one gets married to a virgin, abortion is a forgone conclusion
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2018
Olaone1:
What soul did she kill? Abeg. They all have sex and they all get pregnant from time to time. Fact. Except one gets married to a virgin, abortion is a forgone conclusion
For those of us that believe abortion is killing, she's a murderer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.