Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (41087 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you marry any lady that's not a virgin, know within your innermost mind, that there is a great probability that she has aborted before.

Any non-virgin lady that's above 27years has a 90% probability of past abortions (if she wants to tell you the truth).

If a lady starts fvcking at 21 years, she will get pregnant at least once before turning 25years naw unless she has infertility problems.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennedith9:
Especially if she shows no remorse about it.

Wetin concern u concern women's abortion?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Don’t scare me please lol
Earthbound:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. Could be closer than you think. wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Not necessarily, I am a doctor and I still see some corpers and undergraduates that are virgins (though rare)

Oyindidi:
Yes, you should walk the walk not just preaching. Love will leave you to a woman that is not a virgin. A virgin in Nigeria will be a girl of 14. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
You are saying all these because you haven't been in their shoes, it is sometimes very complicated.

mumureloaded:
why do you need to show remorse or whatsoever to what you do intentionally to terminate unintended foetus. well, everyone in this part of this world take things serious. they say you are the sperm that won and what about those that lose? ehn, they are flush down the drain... like that and and sperm that won fate are determine by the management of the game, the two bitches that partake in the show of shame, so with that even the winner could not lift the trophy.

even anyone showing any f*cking remorse for whatsoever (s)he do intentionally provided (s)he was not forced,coerced, cajole or under the influence of any drug or VP such person deserved to be...... don't let me say what's in my mind.

will the fucking remorse bring it to life?
will it change the fact that you are a killer?
once a thief always a the if, once a murderer you always in our club!

and look and at some flaccid dick over their claiming they can't do shīt, I bet your girlfriend had more than a dozen abortion and to shock you, yours are among, couple of you potential babies are in the sink. this is part of the reason your woman won't tell you the truth because you always wanna be saint, ask them if they've e not done it before without condom and if it lead to preg nko? will you accept to take care of them baby mama with your wretched 18k minimum wage, that's if you have job. nonsense. all these niaralander will just make one to be angry for ko reason. no be cause am nah that guy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Don’t scare me please lol
Scare you? Quite the opposite, actually, fine geh. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bros, in real life things hardly happen in a straight jacket like this.

TonyeBarcanista:
Love? hahahaa!

I don't believe in love BTW, except the love of parents to their children and among siblings. So love can't lead me anywhere!

What people call love is manipulation of the mind, as for me I've gone past that level!

And talking of marriage, I'm not a fan of it, I like my bachelorhood and my ultimate desire is never to get married (though I'll have to compromise this to fulfil the desire of my parents and siblings, people I could sacrifice anything for to make them happy). So, if I'm to marry, it will 90% a virgin or an extremely decent non-virgin (the likelihood is 10%) and a young one at that (under 24 grin).

In summary I love my space, I hate drama associated with relationships/marriage. I have my life, dreams and career to pursue. I so wish I will have my way to birth through Babymama... That's a desire!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
My lady told me she has had an abortion before? Why should that prevent me from getting married to her.

There's absolutely nothing wrong.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:
Bros you can and almost every can. Some years ago, I used to think like this but I know better now.

That's you my guy Not me. I can do freestyle but not marriage
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:
Not necessarily, I am a doctor and I still see some corpers and undergraduates that are virgins (though rare)

Abeg holla when you see a young, sweet and cute virgin o grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
wink wink
Earthbound:

Scare you? Quite the opposite, actually, fine geh. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by FREEMADNESS: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennedith9:
Maybe many guys are like that but not me. I hate always hate abortions, I want a girl who is decent but I would still prefer a single mother to someone who's killed a soul before. When she told me, I froze. I distant myself a little to wrap my head around it, she starting insulting me saying I'm conderming and leaving her because of something that's not a big deal.

if u decide not to bring a child to dis world of hate nd suffering because u are not ready I can understand but not feeling any remorse abt it shows shez d devilz navigator.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
idesylvester:
If you see anyone let me know too... I need the virgin too
oyatz:

idesylvester:
If you see anyone let me know too... I need the virgin too
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
just so you know,

any lady who isn't a Virgin has a 90% chance of doing an abortion.
so again I say shutup.
You don't know what you are saying please.. All women age 18-45 has had an abortion before?.. The ones wey dey born all their pregnancy nko?
Just because you abort doesn't mean everyone does..
nawa for you o.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Oyindidi(f): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:
Good to know
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Amakababe(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

You don't know what you are saying please.. All women age 18-45 has had an abortion before?.. The ones wey dey born all their pregnancy nko?
Just because you abort doesn't mean everyone does..
nawa for you o.
useless boy. see your ugly face.
my stats remain my stats. coman beat me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
useless boy. see your ugly face.
my stats remain my stats. coman beat me
Your stats is filled with flaws..and baseless assumptions..
And I don't beat people. Find your beater to the front grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by highqueen(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao 145 ladies liked this postshocked.. Kilode!cheesy. Oyindidi,MariaLavina,tossie and highqueen hope u aint among the 145 ladies who liked this post cos dat aint fair. And by d way i dont have watery sperm. My own is thick and healthy looking and sure its the same of Nofavours,Iamplato,Randy91 and dumininu01. We are healthy men and very very fertilecheesy.
I actually did.
Lol, good evening. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Yankee442: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
kennedith9:
Especially if she shows no remorse about it.

Show me jus one woman (jus one one o), dat hasn't committed abortion either by drugs or D & C?

Stop deceiving ursef

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by gladisa7: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything

Anti u re referring to d kind of men u chose to date..u need seriius prayer joor
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Boxer007(m): 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

No Mind These Girls o. I'm Much Bothered If They Can even Concieve one Baby

Brother. What kind of dik would like playing with if you bored. Banana or delmonte shape? Mine is banana thou
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Omolego: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Because she told you grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by frozen70(f): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lol. Nice coping mechamism, but you've murdered a kid.

Both the man and the woman did
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by GoldHorse(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
sparko1:

Oh! so you don't know you can castrate with herbal drugs, the man will still be there and even every other thing will be there, he will even be able to have sex but he can't impregnate a woman! ok now, you see, yeah! that thought you have now is exactly how it feels!

just take a look at some psychological effect of abortion, know a woman with all the different challenges, now add this!

Psychological consequences of an abortion

Unfounded and uncontrolled crying
Problems with later pregnancies, for example a higher risk of miscarriages and premature births; increased perinatal mortality (during and after the birth); increased risk of tubal or abdominal pregnancies
Severe mood swings and instability
Signs of nervous tension, like sweats, trembling, flushing, paleness and general nervousness
Restlessness and tension, possibly even hyperactivity
Concentration and memory disorders
Depression
Feelings of shame, repentence and remorse
Thoughts of suicide
Feeling of loneliness and inner emptiness
Death of feelings (“Robot feeling”)
Feeling of lonesomeness, exclusion and isolation
Feeling of emotional indifference
Feeling of being condemned or dirty in terms of a relationship with a higher power or with people
Decreased self-esteem
Self-aggression (nail biting, teeth grinding, scratching)
Medicine, drug and alcohol abuse
Strong reaction to noises that bring the suction curettage to mind (like vacuum cleaner noise)
Compulsive re-experiencing of the abortion in the mind
Multiple abortions (compulsive repetition)
Wow!, just wow!
Strong emotional reactions at the sight of a pregnant woman or a baby
Stronger resistance during gynaecological examinations
Fear of “punishment” through serious disease or accidents of one’s other children (Niobe syndrome)
Relationship problems
Feelings of hate and disgust in relation to sexuality
Rage and hate for the child’s father, the abortion doctor or men generally now I know the source of Feminist tendencies!
Feeling of helplessness towards the subsequent children; increased risk for mistreatment, many of our mothers can relate
A feeling of loss of parental authority over the other children

[url https://samc-foundation.ch/abortion/consequences-of-abortion/]Source[/url]

Your explanation notwithstanding abortion and castration are totally different
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:

I actually did.
Lol, good evening. grin
i know u must dey among the likers due to ur fighting with some male folks cheesy.anyway na guys wey dey too indulge in alcohol and rugged life style dey get weak watery akamu cheesy.talking of alcohol there was one guy who used to upload pics of himself drinking beer with red plastic cups cheesy
i no mention name oo cheesy

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

No Mind These Girls o. I'm Much Bothered If They Can even Concieve one Baby
grin grin grin grin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; this is why its advisable for young ladies to date young men.when a young lady is dating old men of around 88 to 97 yrs why she no go dey see watery akamu cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nowenuse: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Ehn? Is this supposed to be my concern? Honestly, I care not.

I had a friend like you. He went about sleeping with different girls and was looking for a virgin to Marry. Yes he found a virgin who he wanted to marry. He went as far as dating a young teenager and was even the one who deflowered her.

A job call came and my guy had to travel for some time leaving the girl behind. Other guys started sleeping with his 'virgin fiancee' while he was away. He came back and was confused, telling me about it. For my mind I say ''see this one, you think you can cheat nature right?''

You can marry a virgin who will kill you before your time at same time, a non-virgin or even someone who comitted abortion who will make your life sweeter and more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nowenuse: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

With respect to the subject;

I can't take the burden of another man.

Also, I believe people are responsible for the choice they make. I also believe people should decide what they want and what they can't live it instead of the society to define it.

Things like virginity, chastity, body counts, abortion, baby outside wedlock, divorcee etc are strong factors that I consider in settling down, though for "freestyle relationship", I wouldn't mind...

Just pray never to be a victim of a good liar or pretender. You may never find out anything about them in spite of all the evil they've done.
Think you're smart? Some people are smarter and will definitely outsmart you.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother. What kind of dik would like playing with if you bored. Banana or delmonte shape? Mine is banana thou

Abi Ogun Won Kill You?

Lefulefu abeg make Una Help Me Beg This Guy To Leave Me alone.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

I had a friend like you. He went about sleeping with different girls and was looking for a virgin to Marry. Yes he found a virgin who he wanted to marry. He went as far as dating a young teenager and was even the one who deflowered her.

A job call came and my guy had to travel for some time leaving the girl behind. Other guys started sleeping with his 'virgin fiancee' while he was away. He came back and was confused, telling me about it. For my mind I say ''see this one, you think you can cheat nature right?''

You can marry a virgin who will kill you before your time at same time, a non-virgin or even someone who comitted abortion who will make your life sweeter and more beautiful.
OK.

I'm not your so-called friend
I'm not interested in dating/marrying the girl in question...
So I have no business with the story.

I also have a friend that is a Baddo, he disvirgined a lady he met, married her and she is one GREAT wife.

You see, different stroke for different folks! #TeamVirginWife
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Abi Ogun Won Kill You?

Lefulefu abeg make Una Help Me Beg This Guy To Leave Me alone.
u need an anti gay spray to keep out gays grin

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Just pray never to be a victim of a good liar or pretender. You may never find out anything about them in spite of all the evil they've done.
Think you're smart? Some people are smarter and will definitely outsmart you.
I don't trust girls so that zero the chance of being deceived! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.