Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (41090 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by highqueen(f): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:

i know u must dey among the likers due to ur fighting with some male folks cheesy.anyway na guys wey dey too indulge in alcohol and rugged life style dey get weak watery akamu cheesy.talking of alcohol there was one guy who used to upload pics of himself drinking beer with red plastic cups cheesy
i no mention name oo cheesy
Hahahaa.
Oga lefu be nice. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
This issue has nothing to do with religions.

Women practicing Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, ART etc have abortions every day in Nigeria.

Flattino:
Thank God for Islam
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

I had a friend like you. He went about sleeping with different girls and was looking for a virgin to Marry. Yes he found a virgin who he wanted to marry. He went as far as dating a young teenager and was even the one who deflowered her.

A job call came and my guy had to travel for some time leaving the girl behind. Other guys started sleeping with his 'virgin fiancee' while he was away. He came back and was confused, telling me about it. For my mind I say ''see this one, you think you can cheat nature right?''

You can marry a virgin who will kill you before your time at same time, a non-virgin or even someone who comitted abortion who will make your life sweeter and more beautiful.
You know what's wrong with that story? She was not a 'real' virgin. A real virgin loses her/his virginity only when he/she's married, not to a fiance

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:
u need an anti gay spray to keep out gays grin

The Spray Must Have Pepper And Acid Inside

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Boxer007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Brother. You don't date gay guys? Why?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; this is why its advisable for young ladies to date young men.when a young lady is dating old men of around 88 to 97 yrs why she no go dey see watery akamu cheesy

Money Don Punchure their Eye Balls...

All These Nigerian Girls Need Mental Help.

With Money Available Wrinkled Prick Will Look Fresh and Young To Them
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Boxer007:

Brother. You don't date gay guys? Why?

Which Kind Epileptic question Be This

I Take God Beg You. Leave Me Alone... If You Mention Me Again thunder Will Dissolve Your Prick
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
IamPlato:

Which Kind Epileptic question Be This

I Take God Beg You. Leave Me Alone... If You Mention Me Again thunder Will Dissolve Your Prick
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao 145 ladies liked this postshocked.. Kilode!cheesy. Oyindidi,MariaLavina,tossie and highqueen hope u aint among the 145 ladies who liked this post cos dat aint fair. And by d way i dont have watery sperm. My own is thick and healthy looking and sure its the same of Nofavours,Iamplato,Randy91 and dumininu01. We are healthy men and very very fertilecheesy.
I clicked the 167th Like grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
MariaLavina:

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by LaExpert: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
what lady (age 18-45) hasn't done an abortion before.
all na wash.
u suppose dey thank her for telling u sef lolz.
women don't usually say things like this, unless she really loves you, its to grave things. fool, go on your knees and thank her.

Omg!

What kinda girls do you associate yourself with?
You can do better babe, get the right company.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by LaExpert: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
Simple answer, yes.
I want full disclosure though...I mean, the details.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Basalt(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything

You sound like someone who has aborted multiple times
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Basalt(m): 5:41am On Nov 13, 2018
ednut1:
I know a girl who did abortion back in school,she don marry born of recent. I also know 2 virgins wey marry 2014 and 2015. No pikin yet. Life no get manual

I know a girl who committed abortion but yet to have any child till now and I also know a girl who married as a virgin with many children.
Stop supporting evil
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2018
MariaLavina:

You No De Ever Like Better thing
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

You No De Ever Like Better thing
Whatever! angry
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Whatever! angry

So You Love God. I Thought Feminists Blame God For Their Condition
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything

My God Will Judge The 192 ladies That Liked This Post
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

My God Will Judge The 192 ladies That Liked This Post
I liked the post tongue

She stated the truth in my opinion cheesy cool
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I liked the post tongue

She stated the truth in my opinion cheesy cool

Even You sad

Change Your Signature. Ladies Are Not Hated! Who Is MisInforming you Ladies?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

Even You sad

Change Your Signature. Ladies Are Not Hated! Who Is MisInforming you Ladies?
Leave my signature alone angry.There is nothing MisInforming there smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Leave my signature alone angry.There is nothing MisInforming there smiley

You Know I Love You wink
I Dont Hate
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2018
IamPlato:

You Know I Love You wink

I Dont Hate

wow I am just knowing this now shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

wow I am just knowing this now shocked shocked

shocked
So You Dont Know...

Thank God For Revealing This Revelation grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by kyng(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
DanDeeBoss:
So far your womb is intact.... For me, no biggie.... cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Identified Abortionist,trying To Safeguard Her Heart. O Girl 4get The Likes,only Your Likes Like What You Just Trashed. Abortion Is An Abomination. Hate It With Passion!
N/B: Your Reply Wont Change This Fact,so You Are Free To Vomit Your Shit.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
I don't just think. I know and am sure of more than 50%
Shurrup Your Mouth,useless Abortionist; It Would Have Been Good Yourself Was Aborted,to Save Life From One More Condemnation Upon It. Your Likes,have Driven The Face Of God From Mankind,and Today We All Are Suffering The Heat Of It,like Sodom & Gomorrah. Trash!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Amakababe:
shut up don't be stupid.
you're not perfect, no man is neither is any woman.

marry her for being honest or end up with a worst Olosho in ur house
Ha....!! I Wish Boko Haram Jam Your Kind,they'll Be Doing A Big Deal. You Are A Total Nonsense. Fact!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Edonojie007(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
ednut1:
I know a girl who did abortion back in school,she don marry born of recent. I also know 2 virgins wey marry 2014 and 2015. No pikin yet. Life no get manual
Keep Deceiving Yourself; The Light In You Is Darkness.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Amakababe(f): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2018
Edonojie007:

Shurrup Your Mouth,useless Abortionist; It Would Have Been Good Yourself Was Aborted,to Save Life From One More Condemnation Upon It. Your Likes,have Driven The Face Of God From Mankind,and Today We All Are Suffering The Heat Of It,like Sodom & Gomorrah. Trash!
see ur black ugly face. earlobes like kpomo. what do u know fool
ugly goat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.