Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? (41097 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by pawshjai(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
CAPITAL NO!

NO MEANS NO irrespective of the excuse!

Others may, I CANNOT!
lol baba let's hear word..if she don do am she go tell u ni?..50% of ladies in d world today has done abortion..I know u ll behave like d average NL guy and reply DAT maybe I have done it before thats why am saying this...well ur mind,ur thoughts.ur account ur mentions ur typing.. Its all urs..lemme jes drop dis..no b by mouth..Just pray to God you make the right choice..Chikena.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
onyefin:
Reading through all the comments here, I can only say nawaooo for this world of now.
Growing up I've always believe sex should be for only couples in a lifetime journey but I'm shocked to see it different view here.
I have a similar problem right now
Please I need advice urgently before I take a decision I'll regret latter.
A girl that has bèen in and out of relationship in the past, committed abortion for her ex in the past is right now pregnant for me and I'm planning to go and do the traditional rights in 4weeks time then do the weďing after delivery but she threatened me that if I don't do the trad and wedding this December, she will quit and abort the baby. Am angry right now and at the verge of calling off every arrangements already made because I'm right now suspecting something fishy is going on behind me been that I'm not always at home( work 28/28). Meanwhile she recently became secretive and tempramental compared to when we started coupled to fact that my family is now divided for/against marrying her.
As for the baby I want it but not with girl that have no sanity or remorse of their bad acts.

Which one be threat?? babe wey don get bele still get threating rights.....oga..u own all the cards
if u are sure the baby is urs, then marry her, mayb she doesn't just want to carry baby outside wedlock..
On the other hand it might not be urs it might not be urs and want u to quickly do wedding and get stuck with her..let her quit naaaa...seems she already likes abortion as if it's washing clothes......be careful not to raise another man's child..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by NettyNelly(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bro she has a stained destiny. But if u really really do love her u can go on with the marriage just be prepared to bear with her whatever the consequences of her action is
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by smoby(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything
sister u don do one before ?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Franklyine: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amakababe:
get sense. don't be so naive at ur old age.
your mother, sisters and gfs have probably done 1 or 2 abortions.
foetus wey full inside gutter like pure water leather. na whoo dey throway dem for dere?
ghost?
ask ur mother of hanger technique.

no be today we start dey experience dis kan thing. I'm a lady nd know what my fellow ladies do, if u have a problem with all i said den hug a transformer.
Please which one is hanger technique? I want to learn.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Gracesofar(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
AryEmber:
Don't tell me you think every lady in that age gap gas had an abortion before

Let her be AryEmber she thinks everyone is as porous as she was and is. Don't wrestle a pig in the mud
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Gracesofar(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
It sucks thinking a lady am dating or planning to get married too has killed a soul. I'd rather go for a single mum with 4 kids to a lady who have done such.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Which one be threat?? babe wey don get bele still get threating rights.....oga..u own all the cards
if u are sure the baby is urs, then marry her, mayb she doesn't just want to carry baby outside wedlock..
On the other hand it might not be urs it might not be urs and want u to quickly do wedding and get stuck with her..let her quit naaaa...seems she already likes abortion as if it's washing clothes......be careful not to raise another man's child..

That's exactly what my mind is contemplating.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
How will you even know.

Most of you have community joysticks, that produce watery transparent sperm, used and abused and barely functioning properly sticks, yet you have the audacity to judge someone based on their past. Let me not say anything
na wao 145 ladies liked this postshocked.. Kilode!cheesy. Oyindidi,MariaLavina,tossie and highqueen hope u aint among the 145 ladies who liked this post cos dat aint fair. And by d way i dont have watery sperm. My own is thick and healthy looking and sure its the same of Nofavours,Iamplato,Randy91 and dumininu01. We are healthy men and very very fertilecheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
Nuezha:

So the lady in question should be dumped?

I'm not a man of long words. Let him that have no sin cast the first stone.

Sperm fluid that flows into a woman's cervix is naturally meant to fertilize her. If anything, I mean ANYTHING is done to prevent it, it is potentially an abortion. Are you guilty or not?
Brother 'stone'. Abortion kills the feotus, preventive method stop the feotus from forming. If you want to reason that way, then you can as well everytime a lady menstrates, she's aborting.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao 145 ladies liked this postshocked.. Kilode!cheesy. Oyindidi,MariaLavina,tossie and highqueen hope u aint among the 145 ladies who liked this post cos dat aint fair. And by d way i dont have watery sperm. My own is thick and healthy looking and sure its the same of Nofavours,Iamplato,Randy91 and dumininu01. We are healthy men and very very fertilecheesy.
Nope
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by AryEmber(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gracesofar:

Let her be AryEmber she thinks everyone is as porous as she was and is. Don't wrestle a pig in the mud
I'm more glad this is coming from a guy, thanks jare!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
And to answer op's question yes i can marry a lady that has done abortion as long as her womb is still intact and she hasnt done it up to a thousand times.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by pweetygiftofGod(f): 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Some people typing, “No” up and down, have denied taking up responsibilities, some even went to the hospital together to abort the innocent life growing in her... Bunch of hypocrites

That's why most of these men ends up with one Karashika, or an unfortunate innocent lady who doesn't know it's the fault of her husband that they are yet to have a child

Say No to abortion
You had sex for crying out loud what were you expecting, iphone X?
Get a condom if it's always itching you to f**k
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by solutionmi: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
some girls do abortion like going to the toilet ?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
NuhRegular:

Lmaaao.. The last sentence grin grin grin grin grin
Coming from a guy.. I'm so proud cheesy
Thanks hon, I can be really pissed off on issues like this.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Before u park ur car and let them chook nozzle into ur tanker, u should be sure it's a good petrol station. U don't throw caution into the wind forgetting u are the hymen and womb carrier....
ur choice of word is hilarious..but I like it..women use it alot......

Thanks man, I'm just miffed at guys who would use all their energy to fvck as if that 5mins of intense action would determine their success in life, yet when the chips are down, they'd chicken out like pussies.

I sometimes go hard on the ladies but we should try to understand that they're ladies, and would always act like ladies. Sometimes you marvel at why they do certain things which beat common sense, but the answer is simple, they're ladies.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by IamPlato(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
lefulefu:

No Mind These Girls o. I'm Much Bothered If They Can even Concieve one Baby
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2018
idesylvester:
No be if them tell you you go know...Abortion is not virginity ooo
That is why I won't marry a non-virgin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by abiola7195: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=bongolistik post=72902680]sorry to quote you, sex and abortion are two very related things. Normally, you can't abort without having raw sex. You must have sex before you can talk of abortion. No sex no abortion and no abortion without sex[/quotes]

sex doesn't lead to abortion it leads to pregnancy....It is the abnormality of having sex that leads to unwanted pregnancy which in turn leads to abortion. Having sex in a 'moral' way doesn't lead to abortion

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by ImaIma1(f): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

With respect to the subject;

I can't take the burden of another man.

Also, I believe people are responsible for the choice they make. I also believe people should decide what they want and what they can't live it instead of the society to define it.

Things like virginity, chastity, body counts, abortion, baby outside wedlock, divorcee etc are strong factors that I consider in settling down, though for "freestyle relationship", I wouldn't mind...

How would you know if she has had an abortion before?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
Really?

Picture it I don’t believe it grin
Earthbound:

Typical Yoruba girl. After you've already said too much. Fortunately for some of us, our joysticks have and will always be in top shape. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
No mind her. na yeye girl

lol.....this gat me cracking
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
Bros you can and almost every can.
Some years ago, I used to think like this but I know better now.

TonyeBarcanista:
CAPITAL NO!

NO MEANS NO irrespective of the excuse!

Others may, I CANNOT!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yes,I can marry her, even though narrowly I missed doing so out of ignorance and naivety like that of the Op's.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Ategberoson(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2018
ChiefAlex:

What if she turns to a LovePeddler after disflowering her. Life doesn’t have manual

managing a Lady is the most easiest thing on earth if you understand the code

a lady that keep herself at the age of 26yrs would turn peddler when a guy Is satisfying her with what inspired her?

a lady with ambition bank with her future not on unproductive romances, that's the kind of lady I dated in the past and I'm going to get married to
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Really?

Picture it I don’t believe it grin
Not today. No be me go spoil you finish.

If I show you, I'd have to serve you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Saff(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
Serve me? Lol hmmm

Until they dah we go see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Earthbound:

Not today. No be me go spoil you finish.

If I show you, I'd have to serve you.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by idesylvester(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
If you see anyone let me know too... I need the virgin too
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Amaka is saying the naked truth.
Sit down and listen to her words of wisdom.

Ayemileto:

Because u have done multiple abortions don't mean all ladies between a particular age gap must have done it.

I just pity the man that will end up marrying you.

See the way you're jumping around the thread as if you're the OP's girlfriend.

SMH.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Saff:
Serve me? Lol hmmm

Until they dah we go see lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I guess we'll just have to wait and see then. Could be closer than you think. wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? by MannieA(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope you aren't engaging in pre marital sex?huh??....coz you cannot be wanting to marry a virgin and still be fucking around tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.