Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows (41115 Views)

Wike Slams Atiku, Vows To Remain In PDP / Killings By Herdsmen Will Continue If Buhari Is Re-elected –atiku / Shehui Sanni Reacts To Atiku's Plan To Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by signz: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
theoldpretender:

I'll agree with Atiku selling NNPC....so long as subsidy goes with it too.

Nice point you made about power by the way. Most Nigerians...whether PDP or APC refuse to see that.

I believe he'll do away with subsidy.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by islandmoon: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
econet wireless and mtn ( both foreign companies) bought nitel and not atiku. Lazy youth, read before commenting.

se o yah were ni??

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Brightest04(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
What is the result of NEPA,NITEL,etc you and your boss,OBJ sold?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
islandmoon:

se o yah were ni??
. I won't reply you the way you put it. How can you be telling lies to teeming learned Nigerians here out of your gullible mind and myopic thoughts . Do you think everybody is as daft as you are? Your post is a proof of your upbringing .
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
To whom? Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by RedBororo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
you don start, buy you mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by 989900: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kingspin:
What is own goal here? Nigeria have be managing NNPc for decades yet no change in fact it is the worst firm for public officers to get rich over night. Operating NNPC side by side between government and private management company is a good step till tomorrow.

Coming from a presidential candidate who's alleged to have supervised shady sales of national assets in the past to self and cronies, just months before the election?

Even if it were a novel idea, it is still a very controversial one, especially, when it's not even an action that can be solely executed by the executive.

Well, I'll quietly keep learning from Atiku's book of how to lose an election.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ihydeepop: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Beremx:
That's my president in waiting.

Abeg don't talk too much so that Buhari
and his failed government will not steal your ideas
Gala and lacasera hawker, I doubt u understand what he said up there. very soon he will sell d whole of so
uth east. lass lass, ur 5percent votes can't make him president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Scatterscatter(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
signz:

I'm not sure I get you.

Are you for selling NNPC or not?

I'm against the sale. Can't trust any of these crooks

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Let the propaganda begin buhari 2015: i will fight corruption why is atiku not fighting corruption
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by adelaja70(m): 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
econet wireless and mtn ( both foreign companies) bought nitel and not atiku. Lazy youth, read before commenting.
This guy na confirm Olodo.... SO NITEL na MTN AND ECONET? THEY DID NOT BID FOR NITEL BUT GSM LICENSE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by PeaceTeam: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2018
Yahoo yahoo Grandpa already owning the biggest oil conglomerate in Nigeria. Haba, all for paddy paddies and cronies mtc:c:chewwwww
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by rhames(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

same thoughts
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by chinedumoooo: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hahaha...., atiku,you are shooting yourself on foot be mindful, your utterance is not good for your party pdp and yourself.you are displaying your weakness and your corruption tactics.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
adelaja70:

This guy na confirm Olodo.... SO NITEL na MTN AND ECONET? THEY DID NOT BID FOR NITEL BUT GSM LICENSE.
in which equipment are the licencees hook? Who offered or approved their licence...The nitel buyers? Tell us since you're the learned here
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
So, it's true they said Atiku aim is to sell Nigeria assets and if possible sell Nigeria because that's what he knows best haven't tasted the benefit of privatisation during Obasanjo regime. No wonder Doyin Okupe said if Atiku rule Nigeria in a day it will take Nigeria 50 years to recover. While do we still have these bastard politician in the system. God please forgive us because I know truly the sins of our forefathers and ours really causing punishments for us. Any nan planning to sell our heritages shall see the seat but never get there. Atiku means we don die, that is if Atiku wins but unfortunately he will not because of his anti-human mission.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Kirinwa: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Babygiwa:
To himself and his friends like he did with NITEL and the others right?

Nitel only exists in name now. Nipost is almost non existent.

Any evidence?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by efetimor(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
Chai! Dis Man dor loose diz election oo! i shake my head..who kor send em to talk diz kind tin na?
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
midolian:

https://punchng.com/ill-sell-90-of-nnpc-if-elected-atiku-vows/
This guy has been desperately trying to sell himself to the neocolonialists as the candidate to support. Very desperate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Onlyonebuhari: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kuku sell Nigeria, ole akotileta!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Tobi0123:
Someone should please help me with anything...life us unbearable here...I have been unable to eat except garri for some days...I'm damn broke..please help a brother...I will definitely get on my foot cause I did some work,but I haven't been paid....6553685405 MICHAEL. Fidelity bank

Call Atiku

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Ajaokuta hasn't been sold and its not better than those two companies.

Also no one budgets for NITEL or NICON again but we can't say the same for Ajaokuta.

Sure you didn't know Atiku tried to sell Ajaokuta too?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
dokie:
Can you compare nnpc and LNG? If Nigeria as a nation can be sold and managed by foreigners under the regulation of a federal government its better. We cant run businesses as a country, its the private sectors that run things right. No nepotism or tribalism. Meritocracy us what rules. If the nnpc was sold along the others in objs time, as well as the refineries, we won't be in the mess we are in now.

Atiku sell it. (But not to your self)

Do you really understand what it means to sell 90% of NNPC? So how does Atiku intend to fund his budget and maintain currency stability? With his Anus?
Atiku is a junkie

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by adelaja70(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
awelekiti:
in which equipment are the licencees hook? Who offered or approved their licence...The nitel buyers? Tell us since you're the learned here
MY BROTHER GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND... THEY ONLY BID FOR LICENSE TO OPERATE GSM WIRELESS IN NIGERIA... ARE YOU SAYING GLOBACOM AND ETISALAT ALSO MAKE USE OF NITEL EQUIPMENT? ALL THE BASE STATIONS AND MASTS BELONG TO THEM NOT LONG DEAD NITEL....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

Sure you didn't know Atiku tried to sell Ajaokuta too?

Now I am disappointed in him for not selling it.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
signz:

What have you gained from NNPC?

When we had NITEL, we had only 33000 active lines.

Even the sale of NEPA is one of the best things we've done. The only thing wrong with Power now is that we've not allowed market forces to determine price of power and that Transmission is still in the hands of FG.

NNPC has always been riddled with corruption and even under the incorruptible Buhari, corruption is now worse in NNPC.

Atiku is right, NNPC assets should be sold.

Only a f00l will ask what we gained from the NNPC, what provides the highest forex for your economy? Your father's scrotum?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2018
adelaja70:

MY BROTHER GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND... THEY ONLY BID FOR LICENSE TO OPERATE GSM WIRELESS IN NIGERIA... ARE YOU SAYING GLOBACOM AND ETISALAT ALSO MAKE USE OF NITEL EQUIPMENT? ALL THE BASE STATIONS AND MASTS BELONG TO THEM NOT LONG DEAD NITEL....
globalcom is a national carrier just the way the defunct nitel was. That's why I didn't mention glo in my earlier post. There some stuffs you don't seem to understand in this matter. Please can you explain who bought nitel? Nobody bought nitel per se, as a body but licences were issued ok? I used to work at Alcatel, later erricson ok? Are ylu aware of mtel? Mtel is owned by nitel under the fed govt control. Are you also aware of a body called NATCOM? Maybe you need to ask the same Google for help. Licences were issued to the bidders. And afterwards, nitel ceased to operate . mtn , airtel and co (I.e. the licencees) are hooked on nitel equipment nationwide ( which we used to service and maintain)
I don't need to Google anything. I'm fully aware of the whole arrangement from the world go.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

Do you really understand what it means to sell 90% of NNPC? So how does Atiku intend to fund his budget and maintain currency stability? With his Anus?
Atiku is a junkie

NNPC as it is is a trading company. It holds the Government shares in JV's with other Oil companies. Rather than give monies to NNPC, oil companies can pay the directly to the federation account.

We save money spent on paying fat salaries to inefficient workers.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by jpphilips(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Ajaokuta has never worked. The blast furnace has never been turned on yet every year there's a budget for it.

NNPC as currently constructed is a drain pipe on the nations resources.

Stop saying what you dont know, a multi billion dollar investment needs its assets preserved and security else Almajiris like you will balkanize it, you are comparing the NNPC with Ajaokuta? Are you high on semen?
Does it mean this generations knows nothing?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Net22: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Fake news by Association of past Criminals... APC
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by AZeD1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
jpphilips:

Stop saying what you dont know, a multi billion dollar investment needs its assets preserved and security else Almajiris like you will balkanize it, you are comparing the NNPC with Ajaokuta? Are you high on semen?
Does it mean this generations knows nothing?

1) Ajaokuta is not an asset, its a liability.
2) NNPC is not an asset, its a liability.

You should keep up with the times.
Re: I’ll Sell 90% Of NNPC If Elected, Atiku Vows by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
I concur 100%. Any Federal Government Ministry that cannot generate at least 25% of Facebook net worth should be sold and disbanded.

Federal Government workers (including NNPC, Customs, FRSC, Tertiary Institutions, etc) are 20x more than Facebook employees, yet the federal government of Nigeria is still struggling to generate just a quarter of what Facebook makes in a year.

Nigeria waste money paying salaries of politicians and workers with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Everything should be sold to the RIGHT companies. Ikeja Electric, Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company etc. all perform better than the defunct NEPA, thanks to the privatisation policies of OBJ/GEJ.

The only asset the country must focus on is the people. Develop your people, they are your asset. Ajaokuta Steel has added absolutely nothing to my life. It should be sold or destroyed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Attack On Senate & Snatched Mace / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.