Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Does Toasting Still Work These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Toasting Still Work These Days? (14229 Views)

Oath-taking: Does It Really Work These Days? / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by holotee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2010
Toasting lives for ever
The only difference is it aint toasting no more
It's something else
All that matters is approach n how u do it cool
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2010
Lol @ this thread.
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by prodam(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
"Toasting" is mere lip service without cash.

Money for hand, back for ground.

When you talk to a babe, talk with "toasting enhancement treatment" methods.
You must have the gift of gab.

Again, you need to know the most psychological moment to chat a babe.

In Lagos, Anthony Village babes are the most recommended.
They are down to earth and sweet too.

The cool environment of Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is also conducive to "toasting" babes.
Just have some cash in your pocket for pop corn and a romantic movie like Jim Field's She's Out of My League. 

lol
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
[size=15pt]I still insists,

A RANGE ROVER SPORTS OR A 2009 C-CLASS Does the trick

I dont have time 2 do all thoes cracking of words, and biting of my tongue

its simply OOh babay, step into my ride and let me show you the world,

Now tell me Which woman even pweety4me would be able to resist me rite inside this 2009 E-Class~
[/size]

Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by james2878: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
Sorry guys, I'm new.
Whats toasting?
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by damilola15: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^^^^
Do you still wear your trousers at the level of your waist cry cry Sure it is far below your torso. grin
Anyway toasting still works someone. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by FBS: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
This thread has potentials. . . cheesy
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by makajibbz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2010
nuttin lik toasting.
i eye you, you eye me wit a smile, i approach you, we talk . . . .capish.
i never toasted '' u luk familiar'' ''i cant find myphone can you call it'' lol tongue cool
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by FBS: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ LOL!!! grin
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
Dotman01:

There's nuffin like class. . . . Ask mashonda what alicia keys did swizz beatz
abeg wetin she do am?
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
[size=15pt]NOW WATCH ME TOAST SOME CHICKS, MEN,

LADY I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU THIS CAR KEYS,
ALL I NEED IS JUST SPEND A NITE WITH ME,

HERE IS THE CAR,

REPLY TO THIS THREAD IF INTERESTED,
[/size]

[size=4pt]NOW WATCH THEM RUSH IN,
im telling you it works, ladies dont Joke with cars!![/size]

Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
makajibbz:

nuttin lik toasting.
i eye you, you eye me wit a smile, i approach you, we talk . . . .capish.
i never toasted '' u luk familiar'' ''i cant find myphone can you call it'' lol tongue cool
craze grin
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2010
abeg make i add my own toasting 190

Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by buzugee(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
toasting does not work anywhere in the world. the only 4 conditions in which toasting will work are
1, the girl is ugly
2, the guy is extremely handsome like will smith or denzel washington
3, the guy has a big abunna (women like big abunna). wear tight pants so they see it first before you approach her
4, the girl is under 16
grin anything outside these 4 conditions ? toasting will never work unless you got some moola
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by MeGaStReEt: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
na inside body e dey, swagger pass swagger, you dont need a fqin range rover or c-class to get a babe, the heat of your  swagger go even make the chick say "hi"

dress well, dont talk too much, be on point,

thats 10 over 10
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^ men u are wrong, nigeria girls are after money now, just like tha foreign ones do
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

na inside body e dey, swagger pass swagger, you dont need a fqin range rover or c-class to get a babe, the heat of your  swagger go even make the chick say "hi"

thats 10 over 10

THATS cos u havent met a classy lady
Do u want to dress well, be on point and [size=15pt]TREK [/size]To go and ask her out~

I tell u CAR WORKS, u should try it sometime`

Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by dboss4life: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
These days toasting doesn't work because you will be wasting your precious time saying u are toasting a girl because it is insults u will receive at the end of the day.

For  u to get any girl in nigeria now in respective of whatever class she may seem to belong, just get urself a nice car, dress well and put sufficient cash in your pocket and thats all. when u start spending in a function or party, d girls will come toasting u. i am saying this from experience because i have used this method to bleed so many high class island big girls.

Even if its married women u desire, just get urself a nice murano jeep, dress well and stuff sufficient cash in ur pocket, they come sucking ur dick. they have done it to me on several occassions. so in nigeria of today, money controls everything.

dboss4life
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by makajibbz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
odiaero:

craze grin
na truth
MeGaStReEt:

thats 10 over 10
wink
papa190:

Do u want to dress well, be on point and [size=15pt]TREK [/size]To go and ask her out~

dat makes sense too.
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
dboss4life:

These days toasting doesn't work because you will be wasting your precious time saying u are toasting a girl because it is insults u will receive at the end of the day.

For  u to get any girl in nigeria now in respective of whatever class she may seem to belong, just get urself a nice car, dress well and put sufficient cash in your pocket and thats all. when u start spending in a function or party, d girls will come toasting u. i am saying this from experience because i have used this method to bleed so many high class island big girls.

Even if its married women u desire, just get urself a nice murano jeep, dress well and stuff sufficient cash in your pocket, they come sucking your manliness. they have done it to me on several occassions. so in nigeria of today, money controls everything.

dboss4life

That says it all,
CAR RULES,
If u dont have a cool ride, like those above forget it~
Its those days that they practice TRUE LOVE, These days they practice TRUE MONEY!!
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Abayomin70(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
well for me in NIGERIA there is nothin like toasting na swaga dey talk as in ur money ur cars people u gat and no now niger girls no wan hear i love with out money u all know na especially for my arae here for OSU  na girl want marry u without money COMFIRM
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by MeGaStReEt: 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

now, thats funny

some guys with all the private jet and aeroplane in this world, them no go fit yarn anything

i still believe it depends on the guy and how he is able to work things out for himself
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by neowelsh(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
@poster.
toasting still dey work like b4, you just need to develop your inner game, to get any kind of lady, they will be ready to even pay u.
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
[size=15pt]HAVENT U HEARD THE SAYING

NO MONEY

NO HONEY~!
[/size]
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by googles: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2010
buzugee:

3, the guy has a big abunna (women like big abunna). wear tight pants so they see it first before you approach her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@post

Duh !!! who says ? money is a cheap way to get a woman ,you can get laid with money yea but you cant approach a chic in your bent. flashin' your teeth

thru' the window like a banshee.that will just make you look like an otokoto ritualist. These days guys {with or without cheddar} just hang out with babes they like

and if the chemistry is right they go with the flow and if its not you bounce. so keyword is HANG-OUT !!!
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by papa190(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

now, thats funny

some guys with all the private jet and aeroplane in this world, them no go fit yarn anything

i still believe it depends on the guy and how he is able to work things out for himself

[size=15pt]I beg to disagree,
Even if they kant say Nuffin,
their cars speak for em,
Ladies know how 2 fish out the rich from the poor
Even if the Guy is a cripple they would Call him the sexiest guy in the world
Just cos he owns a range rover sports
If he is deaf and dumb they would still manage him~
[/size]
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by abrahym(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
when u got the benjamins,forget toasting
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by Gekko(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
Damn, thot this discussion was going to be about exposing bread to heat. cheesy
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by eldee(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2010
Gekko:

Damn, thot this discussion was going to be about exposing bread to heat. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by mrperfect(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2010
I think money will do everything for you.
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by yusuf2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2010
I'm in support with all who have said toasting is a thing of the past "when true love existed". The only kind of Ladies u can toast these days are those that don't leave in or near the cities "ie Local Chicks", and even at that, u still need to have a 4 wheeler to even get recognized. Base Note :- NO MONEY, NO LOVE and the amount of money u've got & willing to spend on her is directly proportional to the amount of loving u get from her/them! gbam
Re: Does Toasting Still Work These Days? by marketplace(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
Toasting still works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / I Will Treat Any Girl That Date Me Because Of Money Like Dog. / MISS NL Nominees So Far (critical Analysis Of Each Nominee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.