Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) (76006 Views)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / Zulum Launches Technical College For Skill Acquisition In Borno (Pictures) / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by CyberWolf: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.
Where is the video?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Slic1: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
worst time to be a Nigerian soldier.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by pastie(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Watch video of the deadly attack HERE.
I will never visit your blog again,
why do you have to lie about video while there is none?

update: Dammm, I have seen the video now,

I give up.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by SouthEastFacts: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Buhari was busy doling out hard currencies to them. We told them, but they called us wailers. I hold yoruba moslems responsible

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by helovesme(f): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
charliboy654:

This is more than foreign assistant, the Nigerian army has some serious moles working for Boko Haram, until those moles and the sponsors of Boko Haram are captured nothing can be done.

I agree.

This video is proof that the Nigerian army is completely infiltrated with moles.

Someone must have fed them enough intel to launch such brazen attack.

The video left me shaken and speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:

There is a huge shortage of manpower in the army. This has led to the drafting of air force and naval personels to these hot zones. Some thing they never bargained for.
They should carry their army and go, Boko Haram cannot be defeated unless we kill their mole within the army and deal with their sponsors.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2018
Auladimeji1:
If You dont fish out the mole in the Nigeria army you guys will continue to die.That's The fact angry

The mole is buhari himself. he should stop funding terrorists with oil dollars, and releasing those hardened terrorist under the camouflage that they are repented. He should also stop absorbing them into the army.

3 Likes

helovesme:

I agree.

This video is proof that the Nigerian army is completely infiltrated with moles.

Someone must have fed them enough intel to launch such brazen attack.

The video left me shaken and speechless.
Like seriously, I can't even consider joining the force again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by helovesme(f): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Buhari was busy doling out hard currencies to them. We told them, but they called us wailers. I hold yoruba moslems responsible

what should buhari have done?

give in to their ransom demands or refuse to negotiate with them and watch them murder those young school girls?
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
pastie:
I will never visit your blog again,
why do you have to lie about video while there is none?
The video is there, I watched it
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Watch video of the deadly attack HERE.
God, Jesus Christ. I wish I never watched. Oh God. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Vado(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
madapcmod:
Thunder scatter Buhari inshallah Amin!. In a saner clime, Nigeria flags should be flying at half mast. But no, the news was hidden from d public and no public press briefing at all. If na cows, the bastard will make statement.

Fvck buhari

Well spoken.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by omu4364(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
look at the environment where they are treating them self I just tire 4 Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by babasolution: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
RTSC:

I saw a few of them today.

Breast feeding their babies on the road.

its the okada riders he is likely talking about,most of them are likely from niger and chad,they have infiltrated everynook and cranny of lagos

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Viking007(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria
Speechless. God of mercy. cry
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
....and this govt is trying to hide the truth from the world. Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by helovesme(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
charliboy654:

Like seriously, I can't even consider joining the force again.

this is the worst time to join the Nigerian armed forces.

no part of the armed forces is safe - navy, air force or army. anyone from all three arms can be called upon at anytime to go and fight boko haram

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by myk2mic: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingthreat:

The government had a choice, pay ransom or watch the girls of Dapchi died. Knowing they didn't have intel to recover the girls, they gave in to ransom. If the Dapchi girls were executed, you will be blaming the government's ineptitude by now. The Nigerian army needs to upgrade technologically and intelligently to fight Boko Haram. these Boko boys are willing to die

All this excuses from the army, this battle should be fought on two fronts, on the battle and behind the scene(Intel gathering).
They paid for the release of the girls ,fine, but this guys are obviously buying weapons ND from where,who are their suppliers and financiers, where are the based cos how can over 300 pple attack at will send simply vanish after attacking for years now. Boko Haram have taken over a large area of the lake Chad region yet we have not been able to take it from them yet with impunity the ransack our bases and take over them.

What is the input of the Intel unit of the army, dss etc in this war.
In saner climes ,the military ogas would have tendered their resignations or forced out by the president.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by jmaine: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
T9ksy:

EXACTLY.......................and it's not even rocket science.

I thought the clueless one from otueke promised to reveal those behind BH once he leaves office.

This is a very stupid post by all standard. Who is the current Commander in chief and ex Military general.

Some of you are just plain unreasonable. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
gayman99:

There is a huge shortage of manpower in the army. This has led to the drafting of air force and naval personels to these hot zones. Some thing they never bargained for.
so airforce and navy no suppose do battle de shd be air support to tackle these guys.... worse is the useless govt dat are silent I wonder yy our national Assembly can't do a fact finding situation on our security....if only sm of dis useless politicians can be gun down
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
helovesme:

what should buhari have done?

give in to their ransom demands or refuse to negotiate with them and watch them murder those young school girls?

If Nigeria army had good Intel they would have been able to locate where Boko Haram kept the girls and planned a surprise attack on Boko Haram, they might be collateral damage but at least is better than paying ransom.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Quigley: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Dude more than 150 soldiers were killed!! That's a fact, leave that 70 press reports.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by toscolee(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rickyzagy:
Dansuki is still in prison,

Nnamdi kanu is the prophet of our time.

More tragedy to all who support python dance

May the life everyone who supports one Nigeria be like Nigeria AMEN
I'm proudly Nigerian... I love my country. Thank you.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
extralargehead:
Just watched the video, boy such unbridled horror unleashed on Nigeria Army. The python could no longer dance!!! .
What a shame.The entire top rank of the army , the theater commanders and in short the Chief of Army staff should resign.Boko Haram had a field day and even had the guts the film the killings.
No igbo and Yoruba should accept being posted up not again.It is their war, let them fight it.

when are we going to be sincere to ourselves?

smh for this country.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
whirlwind7:

Stop being silly.
Did you send somebody to make a video of the attack as it was happening?
You bloggers are scum.
some of you can't verify some thing that is very very easy Boko boys them selves filmed it go and watch it bro

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by jayextra(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Imaginne 70 lost souls to an islamic thrashy boko fools,RIP tho.....buh its a shame u guys didnt use ur python dance nd crocodile smile format *sighs* zoo nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Tizu(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nigerian army is now on the defensive while
Boko haram is now on the offensive.
"Attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" - Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by All4good: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
In a sane clime Buhari would have turned In his resignation after the such humiliation of our troops by terrorist funded by the Buharis govt generous ransomes ., it was a blood bath I cried at the sight of Boko haram humiliating our boy in their trenches so much the whole CO was captured like a ram and tied by those animals ... Note the Buhari govt Is today the primary funder and receruiter for ISWAP who carried out these attacks by paying them billions of Naira and releasing 100s of their battle hardened commanders to them in poorly thought out ransome and prisoner exchange programs ... God help Nigeria
We are seating on a time bomb, when it explodes Liberia will be a kindergarten matter. May God continue to save the innocent. God have mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Gideon20(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Rip to the dead and to our friend, its really hurts to lose someone in that gruesome manner.
Re: Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) by Lucifer66(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
kingthreat:

You are a retrograde bastarrd. Soldiers over here died and you are using sentiments to call the President their sponsor? Must you always be this extremely foolish? If you have nothing to say, say nothing. These soldiers did what you can never do. Atikulate coward
You're honestly an idiot.
Did you ever bother to think how these soldiers have the guns, the ammunition,The machine guns,The explosives.
Do you think any normal poor Muslim can have all of those?
Why does buhari refuse to address the matter?
Why doesn't BH insult buhari like they did to Johnathan?
Why has Boko Haram strength doubled since buhari entered power?
Answer these questions and acknowledge your stupidity.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.