Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (19534 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by 2buffagain(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
khiaa:

Hmmmm! lipsrsealed

What? I know you think I "love white people" but you are mistaken. I like every one in general, but I love black people. My black women in particular.

I am simply not emotionally biased to any, and call out the fuckups of all when judging a situation. I don't do favoritism because I happen to also be black.

A lot of the time, the fuckups are on the black side. Particularly our seeming lack of strategy or tact i.e SENSE in dealing with issues.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
if you want to be a IndecentStar contact me for details
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 4:18am On Dec 07, 2018
jaysingsopeyemi:
if you want to be a IndecentStar contact me for details

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Admin401:

Lol see 9ja boy dey form white girl grin grin tiktiktiktiktik grin

undecided wrong
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2019
lefulefu:
why must u expose d broscheesy. Make u let am dey fool d others nau.quit letting d cat out of the bagcheesy.

There are no cats in my bag to be let out wink
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khia: 3:03am On Mar 08, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

I feel sorry for you that you experienced such a trashy time, you probably need to upgrade your hangout places if youre getting rotten girls who have no access to toilet paper or baths...
My OP wasn’t to bash Naija girls or bully any race, it was simply to understand people’s personal experiences and their observation for the differences from people who have the experience

Every man's opinion /experience can't be positive because white girls aren't always positive. If you are going to ask the men for their experiences you have to take the good as well as the bad. Let's be honest here, some of you girls smell. The place where a person hangs out has nothing to do with your smell. Please bathe before and after you go to the gym.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khia: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2019
youngds:

I got the shades between those lines, buh I'll let it slide.. Read the comment I quoted.. And besides my comment was a clarification..

Your comment was the truth. Some of them smell so bad when they are at the gym. sad
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by youngds: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
khia:

Your comment was the truth. Some of them smell so bad when they are at the gym. sad
grin grin Am not a racist, I don't just like over hype which is not true..
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by 1Sharon(f): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
tolugar:
They are just so fresh and soft.

Most times you ll think you will break there bones.

The smooth and flawless skin thrills the most.

Liess

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by 1Sharon(f): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
The OP is an imposter

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khia: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2019
youngds:

grin grin Am not a racist, I don't just like over hype which is not true.

Nigerians need to learn the difference between racism and facts.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by youngds: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
khia:

Nigerians need to learn the difference between racism and facts.
Its inferiority complex..
Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by niyogeol(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
I don't want to be caught commenting here. Lol. I don't like to use the word "white" because nobody is white. I prefer to call you folks Cacausians.

Back to the topic: you Cacausians have very small lips that makes kissing you folks difficult. One positive from you Cacausian girls is that you are usually well shaved down there. This is not an endorsement that some do not smell down there which is due largely to poor personal hygiene and dietary options. As for the anatomy of the honey pot, no difference with those of my African Queens.

Like one of the earlier poster rightly said, I am of the opinion that you girls are fragile too. You can hardly withstand the threshold of manhandling an African girl would withstand during the process. Any little thing you'll hear "awwwch that hurts" "be gentle", although some of you are ready to go the extra length to prove you have what it takes. Like a friend would say - there is a thin line between pain and pleasure so do don't mind me. Push me to the limit.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2019
khia:

Every man's opinion /experience can't be positive because white girls aren't always positive. If you are going to ask the men for their experiences you have to take the good as well as the bad. Let's be honest here, some of you girls smell. The place where a person hangs out has nothing to do with your smell. Please bathe before and after you go to the gym.

I’m sure you’re right, i guess because I have good hygiene standards, I assume that most people are like me too, it’s not hard to keep your own self clean...but perhaps there’s a few women out there who aren’t so fresh, thankfully I’ve never knowingly come across (or got close enough to- down there - to catch a sniff).
Am willing to listen to positive and negative opinions- which is why I asked the question, I know there’s good and bad with everything in life, I wasn’t asking “which is best/better” I was just asking for opinions/experiences... and as expected there’s a diverse mix of them, which is cool to hear.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2019
niyogeol:
I don't want to be caught commenting here. Lol. I don't like to use the word "white" because nobody is white. I prefer to call you folks Cacausians.

Back to the topic: you Cacausians have very small lips that makes kissing you folks difficult. One positive from you Cacausian girls is that you are usually well shaved down there. This is not an endorsement that some do not smell down there which is due largely to poor personal hygiene and dietary options. As for the anatomy of the honey pot, no difference with those of my African Queens.

Like one of the earlier poster rightly said, I am of the opinion that you girls are fragile too. You can hardly withstand the threshold of manhandling an African girl would withstand during the process. Any little thing you'll hear "awwwch that hurts" "be gentle", although some of you are ready to go the extra length to proof you have what it takes. Like a friend would say - there is a thing line between pain and pleasure so do don't mind me. Push me to the limit.

smiley that’s cool, I love your open-ness!
I have genuinely wondered if there was any small differences in the internal anatomy for Caucasian and Afro women, like a higher cervix maybe, since just like Caucasian and black men are quite often sized down below differently too. I know on the outside it’s all the same for us tho.
As for the lips, I’ve never kissed anyone with really big lips... but I can see your point clearly, even I would not want to kiss anyone with really thin lips either!
I don’t disagree about the fragile thing either, caucasians tend to be softer skinned, and a bit more gentle in our approach to many things, you know, like we don’t really have to get our hands dirty so much cuz life in the West is usually a little easier... so perhaps that’s what gives you guys the advantage with your tolerance. It’s most enviable! smiley
Some of us caucasians don’t mind a bit of man handling tho, there’s something so raw and animalistic in submitting to a man like that in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=youngds post=76522607]
Its inferiority complex..
Happy Sunday[/quote

cry it’s a pity that such still exists in this day and age... I love to celebrate the differences in people, it adds variety to life having so much variation...
I’m sad really that anyone would feel inferior to a fellow human being. We are all human. Except Donald Trump... god knows what planet he comes from...!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

smiley that’s cool, I love your open-ness!
I have genuinely wondered if there was any small differences in the internal anatomy for Caucasian and Afro women, like a higher cervix maybe, since just like Caucasian and black men are quite often sized down below differently too. I know on the outside it’s all the same for us tho.
As for the lips, I’ve never kissed anyone with really big lips... but I can see your point clearly, even I would not want to kiss anyone with really thin lips either!
I don’t disagree about the fragile thing either, caucasians tend to be softer skinned, and a bit more gentle in our approach to many things, you know, like we don’t really have to get our hands dirty so much cuz life in the West is usually a little easier... so perhaps that’s what gives you guys the advantage with your tolerance. It’s most enviable! smiley
Some of us caucasians don’t mind a bit of man handling tho, there’s something so raw and animalistic in submitting to a man like that in my opinion.

White girls are no more fragile, gentler or have softer skin than any other race of woman on this earth, the only difference is your entitlement and you believe what these low self-esteem Nigerian men tell you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
khiaa:

White girls are no more fragile, gentler or have softer skin than any other race of woman on this earth, the only difference is your entitlement and you believe what these low self-esteem Nigerian men tell you.

It really has nothing to do with any perceived sense of entitlement, it’s a genuine observation about caucasians fragile and soft skin. We bruise and mark more easily than our African sisters, almost like the skin covering us is thinner or less dense than your own. I don’t think those guys who comment about it have low self esteem- it’s just their experience and since I’ve spent much time around black and white people, I’ve noticed these small things myself. Perhaps if you ever encounter a white guy in the bedroom, you too will see there are just differences in the way things are, I’m not saying it’s worse or better- it’s just different, and I’m sure it’s not only race which makes it that way, culture and society, environment and experiences all play a part in creating such a different vibe....

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

It really has nothing to do with any perceived sense of entitlement, it’s a genuine observation about Caucasians fragile and soft skin. We bruise and mark more easily than our African sisters, almost like the skin covering us is thinner or less dense than your own. I don’t think those guys who comment about it have low self esteem- it’s just their experience and since I’ve spent much time around black and white people, I’ve noticed these small things myself. Perhaps if you ever encounter a white guy in the bedroom, you too will see there are just differences in the way things are, I’m not saying it’s worse or better- it’s just different, and I’m sure it’s not only race which makes it that way, culture and society, environment and experiences all play a part in creating such a different vibe....

1. Just because you have inferior skin doesn't make it softer just fragile.

2. I'm not your sister.

3. You know they see your white skin as superior to theirs that's why you made this stupid thread so that they can praise you and put you on that pedestal you feel entitled to.

4. These people are brainwashed, braindead morons and you know it.

5. I would rather die than to let a neanderthal touch my body. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by iRepNaija1: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Fierce11:
SnowAngel2018
Its easy;
1. She knew it was just sex so she didn't attach strings like most nigerian ladies.
2. There was zero fear of smelling pussay or emission of murderous stench from her body; unlike her Nigerian counterpart.
3. If 2% of white girls seek money after sex (as if they did us a favour.. *hiss.), then be certain that 99% of blacks -of which 97% are clearly Nigerians- would also seek for more currency.
Now, you see why I prefer the whites.

Chai. See your life.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by iRepNaija1: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
But black girls ass can't turn red embarassed

Let me stop this racist mentality right now. Yes, they can. The thing is you can't see it because of that fabolous melanin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
khiaa:

2. I'm not your sister.

3. You know they see your white skin as superior to theirs that's why you made this stupid thread so that they can praise you and put you on that pedestal you feel entitled to.

grin grin
I didn’t set up the thread to receive my own personal praise from complete strangers, I’ve responded politely to those who have politely replied to me- whether they share positive or negative experiences, I invited all opinions but I’m not going to respond any further to you since you clearly have some kind of chip on your shoulder. I think the only one who is brain dead here is you since your opinions and even your insults to us ‘Neanderthals’ are so prejudiced and discriminatory. You can continue to throw your offensive hostility my way but I won’t ever stoop to that racist low level myself.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 1:32am On Apr 12, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

grin grin
I didn’t set up the thread to receive my own personal praise from complete strangers, I’ve responded politely to those who have politely replied to me- whether they share positive or negative experiences, I invited all opinions but I’m not going to respond any further to you since you clearly have some kind of chip on your shoulder. I think the only one who is brain dead here is you since your opinions and even your insults to us ‘Neanderthals’ are so prejudiced and discriminatory. You can continue to throw your offensive hostility my way but I won’t ever stoop to that racist low level myself.

1. Of course, you did. undecided

2. You were offended when one of the men didn't view white girls in a positive light and told you of his experiences with the girls stinking which I agreed with him because I have experienced their funk in the gym. undecided

3. You can't escape it, it's in your DNA. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by longrunner(m): 2:00am On Apr 12, 2019
khiaa:

2. I'm not your sister.

White girls' skins are indeed softer. You are just feeling an inferiority complex because black men like white girls and is looking for any reason to criticize them. The girl politely asked black men to talk about their experiences, and so we did. You don't need to come spread your jealousy here. No one is a slowpoke here. Just accept reality. All guys here would love a young white smooth skinned blonde in their beds. If you don't like that, it's not our problem.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2019
longrunner:

White girls' skins are indeed softer. You are just feeling an inferiority complex [/b]because black men like white girls and is looking for any reason to criticize them.[b] The girl politely asked black men to talk about their experiences, and so we did. You don't need to come spread your jealousy here. No one is a slowpoke here. Just accept reality. All guys here would love a young white smooth skinned blonde in their beds. If you don't like that, it's not our problem.

Inferior over what, God blessed me with beautiful, radiant, healthy skin, I don't have to sit in the sun, take shots, sit in tan baths to get my

beautiful color. grin Thank you, God.

The girl became rude when one intelligent man didn't agree with the hype of you morons praising these neanderthals undeservedly.

I agree with you remember, and I quote "Brainwashed, Braindead, Morons". undecided

Jealousy over who or what, definitely not over neanderthals or braindead Coons?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by edi287: 2:42am On Apr 12, 2019
Asked for 'take it in the hole' and called me a pussy when I said no.
Maybe the alcohol played a role, but I'm not too sure.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
khiaa:

Inferior over what, God blessed me with beautiful, radiant, healthy skin, I don't have to sit in the sun, take shots, sit in tan baths to get my

beautiful color. grin Thank you, God.

The girl became rude when one intelligent man didn't agree with the hype of you morons praising these neanderthals undeservedly.

I agree with you remember, and I quote "Brainwashed, Braindead, Morons". undecided

Jealousy over who or what, definitely not over neanderthals or braindead Coons?

I wasn’t rude because he didn’t agree grin He said that white girls don’t bathe for days and that I don’t have sense, and that most white girls don’t even wipe grin I guess if it appeared I was offended/rude, it was because of that, not because he didn’t agree with those men who had positive experiences.
And I simply told him that if this is really what he’s seeing, then he’s in some bad place because almost all girls I know of shower or bathe daily at least.
If anyone here is rude it’s you, calling these guys brain dead morons, and calling me a Neanderthal- again. You talk of having a melanin shade skin but your name calling and insults are showing off your true colors below that, and it’s a shame as those aren’t so pretty.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by guvna(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Also fat and unattractive white girls a lot of times like black guys. And they tend to feel they can get a good looking black guy or a decent black guy.

I find that quite irritating and insulting as a black guy.

@snowflake, can you tell me why this is??

Not to be offensive but i see, notice and feel this a lot...

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by SnowAngel2018(f): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
guvna:
Also fat and unattractive white girls a lot of times like black guys. And they tend to feel they can get a good looking black guy or a decent black guy.

I find that quite irritating and insulting as a black guy.

@snowflake, can you tell me why this is??

Not to be offensive but i see, notice and feel this a lot...

It’s a good question... I don’t really have the answer tho myself. I guess, maybe they’re attracted to some black guys because some black guys are attractive?
To give you something of a reply tho, maybe this is one theory that could fit.... I’m just guessing here tho.
It’s probably not just black guys they’re hitting on- maybe they know that their unattractiveness will be a struggle so they open all options to get a hot guy and target any hot guy, black or Caucasian.
Or maybe, they do say that bigger women tend to be more loud/confident and ‘bubbly’ so perhaps it’s just they are more courageous personalities to approach you?
I can see why it might be an insult if the chick is reaching way above her own level.
I do know some fat ugly girls with handsome white guys tho... and some pretty and slim white girls who are attracted to decent black guys too.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 14, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

It’s a good question... I don’t really have the answer tho myself. I guess, maybe they’re attracted to some black guys because some black guys are attractive?
To give you something of a reply tho, maybe this is one theory that could fit.... I’m just guessing here tho.
It’s probably not just black guys they’re hitting on- maybe they know that their unattractiveness will be a struggle so they open all options to get a hot guy and target any hot guy, black or Caucasian.
Or maybe, they do say that bigger women tend to be more loud/confident and ‘bubbly’ so perhaps it’s just they are more courageous personalities to approach you?
I can see why it might be an insult if the chick is reaching way above her own level.
I do know some fat ugly girls with handsome white guys tho... and some pretty and slim white girls who are attracted to decent black guys too.

Agree. Also many white girls date mostly white men. Black men pick from the number of girls who are not afraid to date them. Some white ladies from this number are young and attractive, some are not. Sometimes for a black man is not too many to chose from, it depends where does he live.

I also agree, generally speaking, white girls have thinner skin, look cleaner and feel cleaner, smell nicer too than the black ones, just look at the black ladies knees and elbows or bleaching the skin, oily sticky fake hair. White women believe more in love and date black men not for money, If there is love, the white woman doesn't cheat even living apart or having a long distance relationship, mostly white woman in love will not cheat, white women are more supportive and helpful in her man career, intelligent and many are well educated with a lot of helpful knowledge. If the black man learns to listen, to hear the woman who loves him, he gets very good support and advice and goes further in life, also if the man is broke, the white woman steps forward to support him. Not all women are good, some whites are uneducated women but there are many more chances to find between white women a very good one and supportive, loving in everything.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Favor99(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2019
longrunner:

White girls' skins are indeed softer. You are just feeling an inferiority complex because black men like white girls and is looking for any reason to criticize them. The girl politely asked black men to talk about their experiences, and so we did. You don't need to come spread your jealousy here. No one is a slowpoke here. Just accept reality. All guys here would love a young white smooth skinned blonde in their beds. If you don't like that, it's not our problem.

But Nigerian women and Black women in general are so beautiful. White women are also sexy.
But let’s learn to appreciate our women. And our women should do the same for our men.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2019
You people should stop this discussion otherwise am gonna cum tongue

Big nyash, big boobs, white nyash tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.