Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (19536 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by youngds: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
SnowAngel2018:

grin grin He's not that bad, I think he's just trying to make himself feel important, ego thing undecided
Happy Holidays cool
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
In America this problem is solved. Mixed schools, interracial love and marriage. Black men once try a white woman, prefer white ones. In America black women are very angry at white women because all black guys go with white girls, white or other races men don't like black women. So it was before, black women being so loud and always offending white women feeling they take black men from them. Now Hollywood is teaching to black women to direct their sexuality to be a lesbian. Lesbian black women (read, no men like them in America) calmed down and are bitching much less.

Please, don't get frustrated, black ladies. Men, we have a taste for certain types of women, we don't like old ones, we don't like fat ones, we don't like deformed bodies with ass as a saddle, we don't like fake greasy hair, too much make up when we wake up on the morning with a monster in our bed (ouch, it's scary, she was apparently beautiful last night under all her make up), we don't like screaming bitching loud women with weird bleached and not soft skin. We try white women and we know the difference. Only African boys who never had a better woman are with you, lock them up in Africa, don't let them go abroad if you wish to keep them or become lesbians, lol.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by shakespere: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2019
123JohnF:
In America this problem is solved. Mixed schools, interracial love and marriage. Black men once try a white woman, prefer white ones. In America black women are very angry at white women because all black guys go with white girls, white or other races men don't like black women. So it was before, black women being so loud and always offending white women feeling they take black men from them. Now Hollywood is teaching to black women to direct their sexuality to be a lesbian. Lesbian black women (read, no men like them in America) calmed down and are bitching much less.

Please, don't get frustrated, black ladies. Men, we have a taste for certain types of women, we don't like old ones, we don't like fat ones, we don't like deformed bodies with ass as a saddle, we don't like fake greasy hair, too much make up when we wake up on the morning with a monster in our bed (ouch, it's scary, she was apparently beautiful last night under all her make up), we don't like screaming bitching loud women with weird bleached and not soft skin. We try white women and we know the difference. Only African boys who never had a better woman are with you, lock them up in Africa, don't let them go abroad if you wish to keep them or become lesbians, lol.

Who is this self hating eediot. You need your saw dust of a brain checked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2019
What a disgusting thread! *pukes*

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 1:37am On Apr 23, 2019
123JohnF:

Another brain dead lying idiot. Why don't you step your game up and learn how to woo a female without getting a neanderthal wet in her pants by degrading black women? You know by degrading black women it's a better chance of the white cavebeast admiring you. You are very weak.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:
What a disgusting thread! *pukes*
What disgusting about it undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ha-ha-ha! khiaa is one of those black ugly big mouth loud ghetto aggressive women who can't find a man in America and came here to look for a Nigerian fool or an African man desperate to go to USA. Some women are just born unattractive. Get a dog, sista, and calm down.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
123JohnF:
Ha-ha-ha! khiaa is one of those black ugly big mouth loud ghetto aggressive women who can't find a man in America and came here to look for a Nigerian fool or an African man desperate to go to USA. Some women are just born unattractive. Get a dog, sista, and calm down.

First and foremost I am not your sister, now back to your post. No woman comes to Nigeria for a husband except those ugly old white witches, they are the only ones who is desperate enough to settle for the worst.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
guvna:
Also fat and unattractive white girls a lot of times like black guys. And they tend to feel they can get a good looking black guy or a decent black guy.

I find that quite irritating and insulting as a black guy.

@snowflake, can you tell me why this is??

Not to be offensive but i see, notice and feel this a lot...

LMAO, grin grin you called her Snowflake. The reason these ugly fat whales feel entitled to black men is because of the behavior black men are displaying on this thread like 123JohnF. They put these ugly creatures on a pedestal simply because their skin is white. When these fat hogs read the inferiority of these black men it sends a message to them that no matter how undesirable other men see them the low self-esteem, self hating coon will always see the value in their skin color alone. This gives these elephants hope and confidence to pursue black men only.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol! Who's talking a giant fat big butt saddle deformed black ghetto woman. Many black women are more fat than white ones and so deformed body. lipsrsealed

Enjoy your search for a man in Africa as in America nobody wants to get even close to you.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO, you called her Snowflake. The reason these ugly fat whales feel entitled to black men is because of the behavior black men are displaying on this thread like 123JohnF. They put these ugly creatures on a pedestal simply because their skin is white. When these fat hogs read the inferiority of these black men it sends a message to them that no matter how undesirable other men see them the low self-esteem, self hating coon will always see the value in their skin color alone. This gives these elephants hope and confidence to pursue black men only.
So do you have any white woman to spare grin grin
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
123JohnF:
Lol! Who's talking a giant fat big butt saddle deformed black ghetto woman. Many black women are more fat than white ones and so deformed body. lipsrsealed

Enjoy your search for a man in Africa as in America nobody wants to get even close to you.

Says the fool who can only attract big white Orcas. grin I'll just call you Ishmael, insearch of your Great White Whale, or maybe I will call you Moby Dick. Don't forget your harpoon. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Says the fool who can only attract big white Orcas. grin I'll just call you Ishmael, insearch of your Great White Whale, or maybe I will call you Moby Dick. Don't forget your harpoon. grin
But he's black American na, i think he's making a lot of sense undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
But he's black American na, i think he's making a lot of sense undecided

I don't care what nationality he is, he's still a coon and so are you if you agree with anything he says . Explain to.me how this makes sense to you. He is a black American who came to a Nigerian website only to praise white girls and demean, disgrace, and belittle Nigerian/Black women. Do that make any sense to you? Why not go to where the white girls are and lick all the white tails he can instead of coming here where they are very few to none. Can you make sense of this? I think he has been rejected many times and he has taken it to heart resulting in him being just as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
So do you have any white woman to spare grin grin

Come to America there are millions of big fat white Orcas you can devour. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

I don't care what nationality he is, he's still a coon and so are you if you agree with anything he says . Explain to.me how this makes sense to you. He is a black American who came to a Nigerian website only to praise white girls and demean, disgrace, and belittle Nigerian/Black women. Do that make any sense to you? Why not go to where the white girls are and lick all the white tails he can instead of coming here where they are very few to none. Can you make sense of this? I think he has been rejected many times and he has taken it to heart resulting in him being just as ugly on the inside as he is on the outside. undecided
You are too emotional. John didn't insult anybody, just like you the guy just aired his Opinion. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Come to America there are millions of big fat white Orcas you can devour. grin
smh for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Ikpongiton: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
longrunner:

White girls' skins are indeed softer. You are just feeling an inferiority complex because black men like white girls and is looking for any reason to criticize them. The girl politely asked black men to talk about their experiences, and so we did. You don't need to come spread your jealousy here. No one is a slowpoke here. Just accept reality. All guys here would love a young white smooth skinned blonde in their beds. If you don't like that, it's not our problem.

you have hit the nail on the head.i'm with you oo

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are too emotional. John didn't insult anybody, just like you the guy just aired his Opinion. undecided

Obviously, you didn't read all of his posts.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
smh for you.

You are being emotional.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
123JohnF:

One of your supporters said that you are black American which explains the bolded. You are jealous and feeling butthurt because I am black American and you are feeling rejected because you think I came to this site in search of an African man. Well, that is so far from the truth. I understand that black American women are taking advantage of better options when it comes to choosing men to spend their lives with but it's not black American men that they are rejecting its the Pookies and Ray Ray's like yourself that they are leaving in the dust. You boys need to grow up and stop blaming women for all the problems in your lives. Get yourselves together and you won't have to settle for those white whales.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

Obviously, you didn't read all of his posts.
i did smiley
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

You are being emotional.
I'm not you're the one who's being emotional. like I said, john commit no offense he just aired his opinion, it's been a long and stressful day I need to sleep. good night kiss kiss
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
i did smiley

If you didn't see anything diabolical about his posts then all I can say is "birds of a feather flock together."
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
khiaa:

If you didn't see anything diabolical about his posts then all I can say is "birds of a feather flock together."
You are being too emotional don't believe everything you read on the internet. my last mention to you.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
BornagainThief:
You are being too emotional don't believe everything you read on the internet. my last mention to you.

Only black men would sell their mothers down the river for funky white Orcas.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Ha-ha-ha, khiaa! We, men, have a preference to our type of a woman. And in all the world men mostly like them white and blonde, some may like them slim, some like them chubby, young or old but blonde white pretty women leave black women well behind and you know it.
And the black man with the white blonde is a perfect match. Once we taste each other, it's a perfect preference.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 1:53am On Apr 25, 2019
123JohnF:
Ha-ha-ha, khiaa! We, men, have a preference to our type of a woman. And in all the world men mostly like them white and blonde, some may like them slim, some like them chubby, young or old but blonde white pretty women leave black women well behind and you know it.
And the black man with the white blonde is a perfect match. Once we taste each other, it's a perfect preference.

You're not Black American but enjoy your fantasy.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
khiaa:

You're not Black American but enjoy your fantasy.
Are you sure? grin
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Darevofpeace(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
youngds:

undecided You don't have sense, white girls pusssi stink too bro, in winter most of them don't even av there bath for good 2 days or more, some don't even wipe very well.. Forget Wat u see in porrrn.. They ooz more than any average Nigerian girl ..
Iyen deep #Spits
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
khiaa:

First and foremost I am not your sister, now back to your post. No woman comes to Nigeria for a husband except those ugly old white witches, they are the only ones who is desperate enough to settle for the worst.
In other words, Nigerian guys are the worst Lmaooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.