Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (19538 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / Since When Do Naija Girls Avoid You For Not Fuckinggg Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
kelvinrhs:

In other words, Nigerian guys are the worst Lmaooooooooo

Nigerian guys who would marry anything just to get out of the country are the worst.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
123JohnF:

Are you sure? grin

I am positive, you may be a black immigrant living in America but you aren't black American. Some of your posts give me the feeling that you are female.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
khiaa:

I am positive, you may be a black immigrant living in America but you aren't black American. Some of your posts give me the feeling that you are female.
LOOOOL, you sound like a very frustrated black woman with no man.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by JejeNaija(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
White girls generally do have this very soft cum cum anyhow pussy sha which is not that bad but I generally still prefer the black ladies. My best ever I can never forget in a hurry is Malawi. Zimbabwe and Somalia are very okay as well. But I still hail my beautiful naija ladies sha, especially those ones oversea, they rock big time.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
123JohnF:

LOOOOL, you sound like a very frustrated black woman with no man.

Comments like this help to convince me that you are female, or you are a very feminine male.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

Comments like this help to convince me that you are female, or you are a very feminine male.
Whatever, you don't have any valid thought to post about this subject (topic) and only an ignorant person would take the discussion to aggressive personal low level.

Keep going, as we all see well, you hate white people and specially you hate white women because any man any skin color chooses any woman over you and we mostly like white blondes. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
123JohnF:

Whatever, you don't have any valid thought to post about this subject (topic) and only an ignorant person would take the discussion to aggressive personal low level.

Keep going, as we all see well, you hate white people and specially you hate white women because any man any skin color chooses any woman over you and we mostly like white blondes. grin

You came at me aggressively from the start so you got back what you gave.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't care about you, khiaa, you have not 1 post about the topic, I am not interested to talk to you.
franchasng:
On a more honest note, majority of Nigerian and black women in general are wicked & selfish, not just to their boyfriends and husbands, but even to their own siblings and relatives lipsrsealed

Only few Nigerian ladies are good and kind hearted. Most Nigerian ladies can never help a struggling or even made man to become better or richer, they rather die than help a struggling man stand.

For instance, Nigerian guys abroad go back home to marry broke Nigerian ladies at home and use their money to polish these ladies and turn them to shinning stars of their family, through this way, so many Nigerian ladies have been lifted from poverty through men, and so many families have been lifted from poverty through Nigerian guys doing well at home and abroad.

But on the flip side, Nigerian ladies living abroad will rather die single aunties than go back to Nigeria to marry struggling Nigerian guys back in Nigeria and help their life and family. Only very few of them do it, and they only do it when they have turned very old and passed menopause, this is because they believe if they marry a struggling guy in Nigeria it is a taboo, it means settling for less, so they rather die single than help these struggling brothers back home come over and build a happy family together.

The same is applicable to Nigerian ladies working and earning good income, they rather die single than date/marry broke or struggling guys that full Nigeria, they prefer to be dating few financially bouyant guys who keep hundreds of them as girlfriends and be messing their life up......

Nigeria is messed up now than before simply because Nigerian ladies are occupying good jobs, appointments, positions, etc that men use to occupy and use it to help women who in turn help their families and the wealth circulates.

But ever since women now occupy the good jobs and positions men used to occupy, they still refuse to use the good jobs and positions to help struggling men.

Nigeria is not ripe for women empowerment cos they will hold it down and the wealth won't circulate around like when the wealth is in the hands of men.

Women empowerment is good but Nigerian women are wicked and not ready to show equality in sharing responsibility, they only want equality in getting juicy jobs, political appointments and offers undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/5154646/lady-prove-love-guy-following
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by monex(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
khiaa:

Inferior over what, God blessed me with beautiful, radiant, healthy skin, I don't have to sit in the sun, take shots, sit in tan baths to get my

beautiful color. grin Thank you, God.

The girl became rude when one intelligent man didn't agree with the hype of you morons praising these neanderthals undeservedly.

I agree with you remember, and I quote "Brainwashed, Braindead, Morons". undecided

Jealousy over who or what, definitely not over neanderthals or braindead Coons?

You are actually the first rude person on the thread. Neither her nor the guy who posted something negative was rude.

her response to the guy's perceived generalisation was no more than a typical Naija lady/guy will respond if someone were to talk about smelling pussy or smelly dick.

The problem was the assumptions you made about her motives. I thought so initially but realised they were baseless.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by monex(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
123JohnF:
In America this problem is solved. Mixed schools, interracial love and marriage. Black men once try a white woman, prefer white ones. In America black women are very angry at white women because all black guys go with white girls, white or other races men don't like black women. So it was before, black women being so loud and always offending white women feeling they take black men from them. Now Hollywood is teaching to black women to direct their sexuality to be a lesbian. Lesbian black women (read, no men like them in America) calmed down and are bitching much less.

Please, don't get frustrated, black ladies. Men, we have a taste for certain types of women, we don't like old ones, we don't like fat ones, we don't like deformed bodies with ass as a saddle, we don't like fake greasy hair, too much make up when we wake up on the morning with a monster in our bed (ouch, it's scary, she was apparently beautiful last night under all her make up), we don't like screaming bitching loud women with weird bleached and not soft skin. We try white women and we know the difference. Only African boys who never had a better woman are with you, lock them up in Africa, don't let them go abroad if you wish to keep them or become lesbians, lol.

Men are diverse. I would find it tough to have sex let alone date a white lady. I prefer dark girls. All the other things you posted (screaming, loud, too much makeup etc.) have nothing to do with skin complexion

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by monex(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
123JohnF:
Ha-ha-ha, khiaa! We, men, have a preference to our type of a woman. And in all the world men mostly like them white and blonde, some may like them slim, some like them chubby, young or old but blonde white pretty women leave black women well behind and you know it.
And the black man with the white blonde is a perfect match. Once we taste each other, it's a perfect preference.

your generalisations are off

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 27, 2019
monex:

your generalisations are off
Not generalization, there are statistics and I wrote many men, mostly. Of course, African men who never had the option to meet the white woman, they prefer who they know, the black one.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2019
monex:

You are actually the first rude person on the thread. Neither her nor the guy who posted something negative was rude.

her response to the guy's perceived generalisation was no more than a typical Naija lady/guy will respond if someone were to talk about smelling pussy or smelly dick.

The problem was the assumptions you made about her motives. I thought so initially but realised they were baseless.
She was rude because he didn't see white girls as angelic and gave his perspective on them. It doesn't matter if Naija men or women would respond the same way, rude is rude. Being Nigerian do not change the situation because they can be just as rude.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
123JohnF:

You and the op are the same person.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
khiaa:

You and the op are the same person.
Whatever your sick mind tells you, dear.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ladies, to read positive things about us from a proud black man who loves being black and love his black women please check out ......

Angel Ramirez-Jordan......
Everybody Hates Angel

He's not like these negative coons on Nairaland. Google him if you don't know him.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by edi287: 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
123JohnF:
Ha-ha-ha, khiaa! We, men, have a preference to our type of a woman. And in all the world men mostly like them white and blonde, some may like them slim, some like them chubby, young or old but blonde white pretty women leave black women well behind and you know it.
And the black man with the white blonde is a perfect match. Once we taste each other, it's a perfect preference.
Speak for yourself...
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 4:02am On May 01, 2019
edi287:

Speak for yourself...
You speak for yourself.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by edi287: 4:20am On May 01, 2019
123JohnF:

You speak for yourself.
I didn't make the generalization - you did.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by goodnewscliff(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2019
spits on thread angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Salex007(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2019
I don't know if am okay but for once have never find a white lady attractive even here in Nigeria have never dated a light skin lady. I don't just find them attractive
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2019
Salex007:
I don't know if am okay but for once have never find a white lady attractive even here in Nigeria have never dated a light skin lady. I don't just find them attractive
It happens to black guys who grew up only around very dark skinned people, then later it's not easy to learn. But now many black guys learn watching prn, at least they can see how the white woman looks like.
Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khiaa(f): 12:16pm On May 13, 2019
Salex007:

Why would you wonder if you are ok because you don't find them attractive? You are a healthy minded black man.

1 Like

Re: What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls by khia: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
khiaa:

First and foremost I am not your sister, now back to your post. No woman comes to Nigeria for a husband except those ugly old white witches, they are the only ones who are desperate enough to settle for the worst.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? / How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave A Relationship? / Long Lost Love/ The One That Got Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.